This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:41 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Joining in on the love for the fossilizers. Maybe just because they are something all new but these are what I'm most excited for in Kingdom. I'm hoping to actually get 5 of these as Predacons (even if 2 are repaints into new characters) to create an all fossil combiner.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:42 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
BeastWarrior wrote:So, I mentioned in an early post that I'm hoping we get to see some figures in Kingdom for Inferno (Ant), Terrorsaur and Tarantulas. But I also just found something else that caught my interests, courtesy of the amazing IDW comics....

....Why are we not funding these???

I'd rather not, apparently they haven't succeeded in doing "proper" G1 Dinobots yet, let alone IDW organic ones, which honestly are not different than these except they are robotic instead of organic.

I would much rather see the original BM "Dinobot" faction done before we even touch this, and especially the original Dinobot Repaint as Grimlock, complete with gold, white, and headsculpt
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I would much rather see the original BM "Dinobot" faction done before we even touch this,
Beast Wars Neo Magmatron Unit Predacons first since it was their molds used to make the BM Dinobots.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby BeastWarrior » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:30 pm

I certainly say it can be done. In the right hands, of course.
BeastWarrior
Mini-Con

Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We have our first look at Transformers Kingdom deluxe Ractonite, in package, along with the repacked Arcee. This is our second deluxe fossilizer.

But that is not all. We will be getting a deluxe Tracks figure in the Kingdom line, we can see him on the poster. One would hope for Roadrage and indeed, that figure is said to be coming in the Selects line. It comes from the same person who leaked other info, you can see a breakdown of said leaks here.The other redeco of note is a Transmutate coming. This would be a redeco of one of the fossilizers.

The images below were posted on the TFW boards, though the original source may come from elsewhere.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Betenoire » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:27 pm

Yay if true on Tracks. He is at the top of my most wanted list.
Betenoire
Mini-Con

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:40 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:41 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
o.supreme wrote:I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.

Can we name him Tiger Swipe since the yellow Sideswipe is called Tiger Tracks. ;)

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Luigi65gt » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:11 am

Motto: "It's more then meets the eye, it's Luigi in disguise!"
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Still holding out hope for a Primal Prime or Rodimus Primal from generations selects.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rodimus_Primal

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primal_Prime
My girlfriend asked me why I carry a gun in the house, what am I afraid of? I looked at her straight in the eye and said "The decepticons". She laughed, I laughed, and the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster, it was a good time.
Luigi65gt
Mini-Con
Watch Luigi65gt on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:05 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Luigi65gt wrote:Still holding out hope for a Primal Prime or Rodimus Primal from generations selects.

I really hope they come out with primal prime, especially if they've confirmed packrat in generations selects already
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:26 am

Razorbeast88 wrote:
Luigi65gt wrote:Still holding out hope for a Primal Prime or Rodimus Primal from generations selects.

I really hope they come out with primal prime, especially if they've confirmed packrat in generations selects already

There was no official confirmation, Hasbro can always choose to not release it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:52 am

william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:

There was no official confirmation, Hasbro can always choose to not release it.

I'd never seen these two pics before, are they just digibashes? I actually did a Rodimus Primal just like that by Frankensteining and recoloring those two Op-Op KOs sold at Big Lots over 10 years ago, but never got around to pics thanks to my bad luck with digital cameras. I'd better find the time soon.

And I guess I'll be waiting until Kingdom for that Arcee mold so I can get the cards. Or will Earthrise repacks not include them?

And while yellow Tracks would be nice, I'd be more excited for a Selects Loudpedal.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I would much rather see the original BM "Dinobot" faction done before we even touch this,
Beast Wars Neo Magmatron Unit Predacons first since it was their molds used to make the BM Dinobots.

Yes to this too. I love the Neo characters and designs. I own all the neo original molds. The only one I don't have tooling-wise is Killerpunch, I have Guiledart, but not his retool
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:I'd never seen these two pics before, are they just digibashes?
The top one's a custom.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:15 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:And I guess I'll be waiting until Kingdom for that Arcee mold so I can get the cards. Or will Earthrise repacks not include them?

The figure will be the same either way. If you want the cards, then you will definitely want the Kingdom packaging, as the Earthrise package will just give you a star map piece.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Brokebot » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:25 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
LIES!! ALL LIES!! Since no store in my area has gotten anything beyond a handful of Siege bots, I declare all these supposed Earthrise and Kingdom releases as lies and fakes.

Damn you Hasbro. :-(
Brokebot
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:18 pm

Brokebot wrote:LIES!! ALL LIES!! Since no store in my area has gotten anything beyond a handful of Siege bots, I declare all these supposed Earthrise and Kingdom releases as lies and fakes.

Kingdom hasn't even started yet.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Brokebot » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:39 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Sabrblade wrote:
Brokebot wrote:LIES!! ALL LIES!! Since no store in my area has gotten anything beyond a handful of Siege bots, I declare all these supposed Earthrise and Kingdom releases as lies and fakes.

Kingdom hasn't even started yet.

sar·casm (särˌkazəm) noun: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Brokebot
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:14 pm

Lore Keeper wrote:I'm honestly kind of baffled by the decision to re-release ER Prime in Kingdom. He has had two full waves in Earthrise already. There have been Primes clogging my local Walmart shelves for weeks. It's a really weird choice, especially considering there is a Core class Optimus coming in the same wave.

Hasbro has a mandate of having a "leader" Prime in every generations line. The toys sell, eventually, and now you'll have a cheaper option for parents who just want to buy an Optimus Prime for their kids and a more expensive option for birthday presents and the like. You'll let me know if there are still a ton of them on shelves come December 25th, there are usually 0 left.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:21 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:I'm honestly kind of baffled by the decision to re-release ER Prime in Kingdom. He has had two full waves in Earthrise already. There have been Primes clogging my local Walmart shelves for weeks. It's a really weird choice, especially considering there is a Core class Optimus coming in the same wave.

Hasbro has a mandate of having a "leader" Prime in every generations line. The toys sell, eventually. You'll let me know if there are still a ton of them on shelves come December 25th.

I've only seen two of the leader class Primes, but then again most of my stores are still clogged with the leader class Shockwaves from Siege wave one.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
GeekyGamer Gal
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Postby Flashwave » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.

Can we name him Tiger Swipe since the yellow Sideswipe is called Tiger Tracks. ;)

Emerje

If we get a Diaclone Tracks, I hope its the black one as Loud Pedal.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Why not all 3?
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Flashwave » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Why not all 3?

Line space allotment. And eith Tracks it would be 4.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:16 pm

Would have been nice if they had repainted Arcee's face on this release. It's so boring.
They did a nice job on painting lifeline's face.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:32 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Flashwave wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Why not all 3?

Line space allotment. And eith Tracks it would be 4.

Well, it'd be in Generation Selects which has a bit more space for the odd repaint, especially for Diaclone characters cause people seem to live those based on the Diaclone repaints selling fairly quickly, while G2 homages are still sitting in stock
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIMACY #3 IDW Comics 2014 (A/CA) Ramondelli AUG140463 201106A"
Transformers PRIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fuzor TERRAGATOR Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete vtg Hasbro 1998 230609A"
Fuzor TERRAGATOR T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210479 10B (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Walmart vtg reissue Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210458 12A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210545 13RI (CA) Griffin"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYJACK Transformers G2 Cyberjets complete Hasbro 1995 240109A"
NEW!
SKYJACK Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 DECEPTICON MADNESS Flip 'n' Fun Activity Pad 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 DE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210583 9A (CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 DECEPTICON MADNESS Flip 'n' Fun Activity Pad 1993 230418A"
Transformers G2 DE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON