This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:29 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:In the recent issue of Figure King magazine, Takara has put Kingdom Cyclonus right next to Studio Series Scourge on the page.

They also took the little Wheelie accessory that comes with Studio Series Grimlock and put it on Kingdom Warpath's tank mode to ride him.

And they have pics of Studio Series Grimlock fighting the Earthrise Quintesson and two Allicons.

Did you post those anywhere?
Not me. I just looked at them.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

New Video Review of Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Airazor

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! With sighting of the Kingdom line coming in, and some of you already receiving the first Voyagers and leader class figures, YouTube toy reviewer, Kremzeek Reviews, looks ahead to the future to bring us a review of the Deluxe Class Airazor from Wave 2!

This figure aims to replicate the characters cartoon appearance while giving the animal mode a more realistic look. Her mate, Tigatron will be appearing in the line as one of the future Voyager Class figures, in keeping with his media portrayal (as further shown by his Masterpiece toy)

We have embedded the review below for your convenience:

Will you be adding this bird to your menagerie? Does she take the title of best bird former from Energon Divebomb? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:51 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I'm hoping this is just a production sample. That orange is less the burnt orange/ gold of her cartoon model and more hunter safety vest orange.... too bright.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Transformers Kingdom Sightings in the US and Canada

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
2021 is right at our doorstep so the Transformers due out first quarter were bound to appear sooner or later. And now, we have US sightings of the entire first wave of Transformers Kingdom. The toys have been shipping out from various retailers for the past week (Gamestop, Target, BBTS, ect), with the deluxes released first, but now we also have in store sightings:

Voyagers found at Gamestop in San Antonio Texas by Cprime18

Leaders were found at Target in Chicago (along with the Spike/Bumblebee two pack) by Jason Blue Boost.

Deluxes and voyagers were found at Canadian Walmarts. We thank fellow Seibertronian TheEvilProfessor for letting us know.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Hey all, could it be that Cyclonus is being packed in solid cases as well as with Primal? Because it makes no sense that only 1 voyager would be available at Gamestop. And it would make some sense since Cyclonus is technically meant for another line so retailer could be given the option to just order the 86 bot.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Razorbeast88 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Video review for kingdom airrazor is up from reviewer Kremzeek Reviews if anyone is interested
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Changewinds » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:25 pm

Bounti76 wrote:I'm hoping this is just a production sample. That orange is less the burnt orange/ gold of her cartoon model and more hunter safety vest orange.... too bright.

If Megs is anything to go by, these are her actual toy colors. Kingdom has been a little off with the colors. Cheetor's blue being a baby blue is another one.

Target's pre-order continues to have me scratching my head. Had a delay on Sunstreaker 5 times and they ended up cancelling it but Vertebreak is shipping with no problems.
Changewinds
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:41 am

Oof I just realized the review had already been posted, my bad. Not sure why I wasn't getting notifications on my email of this forum and wasn't keeping up
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby TOO MUCH ENERGON! » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:53 am

Motto: ""Cheetor says some Cheetor bullshit.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
I actually got my Cheetor, Blackarachnia, and Rattrap figures on Boxing Day from EB Games in BC.

TOO MUCH ENERGON!
Minibot
Watch TOO MUCH ENERGON! on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panther
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???

Postby Cyber Bishop » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:30 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:Hey all, could it be that Cyclonus is being packed in solid cases as well as with Primal? Because it makes no sense that only 1 voyager would be available at Gamestop. And it would make some sense since Cyclonus is technically meant for another line so retailer could be given the option to just order the 86 bot.

#1 I posted about finding Cyclonus on the 24th at gamestop here (where it is supposed to be posted) but it seems I was yet again ignored, most likely to Ryan's hatred of me. whatever..
transformers-toy-haul-thread-t13s22375.php

#2 about the GS distribution, One of my friends manages a local GS and when I asked why only 3 out of the 7 local stores got one cyclonus he said that their distributing is similar to Walgreens and that a bunch may make it to the main hub but they are split up and shipped to individual stores as singles (sometimes doubles) UNLESS someone specifically pre orders them. Hope that helps.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby just_aCloud » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:39 am

Motto: "This guy's got bearings of chrome steel."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Airazor looks even better in both modes on video than in the photos, but the transformation looks tooouuuggh. Doesn't look all that fun.
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
just_aCloud
Minibot
Buy from just_aCloud on eBay
Alt Mode: Anything four-legged
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:06 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
So I got my cyclconus, and his knee's perplex me, they don't lock into place anywhere that I can see, they kind of just hang in mid-air and holds this figure back for me
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby bacem » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:33 pm

just_aCloud wrote:Airazor looks even better in both modes on video than in the photos, but the transformation looks tooouuuggh. Doesn't look all that fun.

I personally wouldn't use kremzeek review to judge the transformation. The guy tends to just rush the transformation process and sometimes miss important locks and steps as a result.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:57 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I understand there are a lot of factors involved as to why each line seems to be having less offerings. I guess if you factor in that there are far more exclusives (almost half of ER was exclusives), and Selects as far as repaints, it about evens out. Also Probably most would favor quality over quantity but...

It seems like with Leaders this year is the leanest so far. As far as Brand New leaders there are only 2 (BW Megatron and "Most Likely" Galvatron). Prime is a carryover from ER, and Magnus is a slight retool from Siege (I wouldn't even call him a major retool as was the case with most Prime Wars Leaders). Also, when they were retooled, they were different characters, UM is the same character. To me this is like the whole Siege/ER Megatron situation again, but worse because it is a Leader Class, and demands a higher price. I can see Kingdom UM Shelf Warming quite bit, but that may just be me. I'm sure Selects will have a few surprises for us (T-Wrecks? Diaclone Magnus? UK Galvatron?) who knows. But I would hope there was one more Leader, something all knew that Hasbro hasn't let leak for the Kingdom main line just to make things feel more complete.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Shame on airrazors colors but still looks a good figure. Maybe they can use selects to toy color it at some point. Still no use for all the extra rectangle indentments on her. It being grey might have been on purpose to make her different from silverbolt.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:42 pm

Cyber Bishop wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Hey all, could it be that Cyclonus is being packed in solid cases as well as with Primal? Because it makes no sense that only 1 voyager would be available at Gamestop. And it would make some sense since Cyclonus is technically meant for another line so retailer could be given the option to just order the 86 bot.

#1 I posted about finding Cyclonus on the 24th at gamestop here (where it is supposed to be posted) but it seems I was yet again ignored, most likely to Ryan's hatred of me. whatever..
transformers-toy-haul-thread-t13s22375.php

#2 about the GS distribution, One of my friends manages a local GS and when I asked why only 3 out of the 7 local stores got one cyclonus he said that their distributing is similar to Walgreens and that a bunch may make it to the main hub but they are split up and shipped to individual stores as singles (sometimes doubles) UNLESS someone specifically pre orders them. Hope that helps.

Just so you know, we ask that people send us potential news items, like sightings, by selecting the "submit news" button found at all times at the top of the website. Even my signature links yo there. The toyhaul thread is not the place for that (has not been for over 5 years).

And it's Still weird that you could only order cyclonus online and not Primal.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:41 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
bacem wrote:
just_aCloud wrote:Airazor looks even better in both modes on video than in the photos, but the transformation looks tooouuuggh. Doesn't look all that fun.

I personally wouldn't use kremzeek review to judge the transformation. The guy tends to just rush the transformation process and sometimes miss important locks and steps as a result.

He's the third of what I would call the Unholy trilogy of reviewers along with TonTon, and Prime vs. Prime. Hopefully one of the regulars gets Airazor soon because it was an important "Core" member of the Beast Wars cast.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby just_aCloud » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 am

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
bacem wrote:

He's the third of what I would call the Unholy trilogy of reviewers along with TonTon, and Prime vs. Prime. Hopefully one of the regulars gets Airazor soon because it was an important "Core" member of the Beast Wars cast.

OUCH...I've only been following TFs for about a year now. I don't quite understand why those three have such a disagreeable reputation among the community. What's the deal with that?

Also, people like EmGo, right? He's really thorough and pretty much has a template that he does all his reviews by, which I find to be some really great consistency. His zaniness has grown on me, too.
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
just_aCloud
Minibot

Postby bacem » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:33 am

just_aCloud wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
bacem wrote:

OUCH...I've only been following TFs for about a year now. I don't quite understand why those three have such a disagreeable reputation among the community. What's the deal with that?

Also, people like EmGo, right? He's really thorough and pretty much has a template that he does all his reviews by, which I find to be some really great consistency. His zaniness has grown on me, too.

The fact that those three often gets figures way earlier from the release date through shady, probably illegal way is frowned upon by many people.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:37 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
just_aCloud wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
bacem wrote:

TonTon, PvP, and Kremzeek all get their "early previews" in the form of stolen copies from factories. TonTon used to be slightly more restrained and waited to get figures a month or so before release, but since his rise in popularity (meaning views on YouTube, not actually opinion), he's started trying to get things even earlier, with him actually being the one who technically got to reveal that Kingdom had Beast Wars because he managed to get a stolen Rattrap figure. Plus, sometimes he acts like a spoiled child and starts swearing and throwing figures at the wall because they're not painted how he wants (I think that's what happened. I never really watched cause I personally didn't want t give him money for stolen toys). PvP I think is a case of him being a somewhat decent reviewer, but buys stolen figures and becomes super defensive when people point it out, and I haven't watched Kremzeek, but I assume he's either like TonTon, or PvP.
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:49 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
PrimevsPrime used to gush over things Bayverse being iconic that had two seconds of screen time and he can be a bit unknowledgable at times outside of Baynus even with recent lines like WFC.

Tonton appears to be a fan of robots but isn't really a transformers fan per se so his reviews can come across unknowledgable or a bit of a cash grab. This can help for figure reviews that he doesnt have much attachement but can skew his opinions too

Haven't seen much of the other reviewers videos, but it's pretty much for all of them that the figures are gained by dubious means that casts the slights on them.

EmGo doesnt get ...early acquired figures... but he did kinda hush up on the yellows of sunstreaker some time after getting a selects figure from Hasbro to review early. He usually calls out things as they are but may have lost some integrity -but hey, at least he's got some to lose.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:07 am

Emgo is definitely my favorite reviewer, I love the energy and he tends to be pretty blunt when he doesn't like something

Primevsprime i just watch because he gets things early. Its not much of a review if every toy of a character is "the best we have ever gotten" lol. That being said he also seems like a pretty positive dude and he's not as monotone as other reviewers so I appreciate the effort
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby just_aCloud » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Razorbeast88 wrote:Emgo is definitely my favorite reviewer, I love the energy and he tends to be pretty blunt when he doesn't like something

Primevsprime i just watch because he gets things early. Its not much of a review if every toy of a character is "the best we have ever gotten" lol. That being said he also seems like a pretty positive dude and he's not as monotone as other reviewers so I appreciate the effort

That's my general opinion on both of them. Knowing the "trinity" (as they were called earlier) get stolen figures definitely is a hit to their integrity, which is important to me. I guess in my mind, they should be "innocent until proven guilty", but the sheer agreement of forum users on their reputation kind of pushes me to believe the accusations of stolen figures is the truth.

Either way, didn't mean to derail the Kingdom thread! Thanks for all the responses, now let's talk about Netflix Cheetor now, or something?
Last edited by just_aCloud on Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just_aCloud
Minibot

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Im still on the fence about getting kingdom primal or cheetor knowing that netflix releases are coming
I wonder if the battlefield primal will have a face mask

And im wondering if netflix or selects will do something with dinobot or not
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby Autobot N » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:36 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Razorbeast88 wrote:And im wondering if netflix or selects will do something with dinobot or not
Probably not Netflix, since we know that the other Wave 3 Voyager is a Seeker.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #340 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230272 340A (W) McConville (CA) Spears"
SPAWN #340 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230274 20A (CA) Williams (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124B"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #130 Image Comics 2014 210119a (CA) Adlard + Stewart (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD #130 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 302C 1023IM319 (CA)Walker"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHATS FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #3 Cvr C 1:15 Image Comics 2022 NOV210270 3C"
WHATS FURTHEST PLA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Fornes (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #1 3rd ptg Im ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #46 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 JUL220267 46C (CA) Rivera"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2024 1G 1123IM203 (CA) Blank Sketch"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1023IM388 3D (CA) Bergara"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #21 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230350 21A (CA) Mele (W) Lewis (A) Soy"
SCORCHED #21 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #37 Cvr C Walking Dead Image Comics 0823IM393 37C (CA) Morazzo"
ICE CREAM MAN #37 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #18 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 SEP210211 18A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON