This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Kremzeek reviews has done Kingdoms Ultra Magnus and comparrison pics. It does look a bit better than Sieges but with out the all in of a new SS86 figure for him I prefer Sieges car robot throwbacks
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Trying not to be negative here, but is anyone else disappointed in Kingdom Ultra Magnus? To me it seems like the same unindustrious pattern that gave rise to ER Megatron, but worse, since this is a Leader Class, and consumers are being asked to pay much more for something that really isn't that different. I understand that there are "budget limits" (although to be honest this was not apparent in any line prior to 2015 that I was aware of). But it still feels more egregious than in past lines.

Of course I may sound slightly contradictory, I mean I may have 15 of basically the same mold from CW, but at least they are all different characters. Maybe it's just my perception, but if the slight modifications to Megatron in ER, and now Ultra Magnus in Kingdom were different characters, I guess I'd be ok with it. Not sure if that's right or wrong, but just my viewpoint I guess. I mean if anyone totaly skipped on both variants of Siege UM, I guess this would be more appealing...??
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I do think Magnus could have been better, yes.

But at the same time, I look at the Kingdom version and can't help but think "It should have been like this in Siege from the start."
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Starseeker wrote:Is anyone else finding Beast Megs transformation to be really frustrating? My biggest problem is after getting his torso free and twisting, I cannot for the life of me get the waist to click into that little white tab on the left side of the torso. Watching the YouTube videos, everyone seems to be doing it easily. Is there a trick I'm missing?
I'm also having a difficult time with those black tabs that seperate/connect his legs. And all that back kibble. Holy! Trying to get all that to fit right in dino mode is almost impossible.
He's a great looking figure that I was really looking forward to. But I can't enjoy him because I'm spending an hour at a time messing with this thing.

yes between his skin material and overly tight joints he is a regular nightmare to transform :HEADHURTS:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:16 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Starseeker wrote:Is anyone else finding Beast Megs transformation to be really frustrating? My biggest problem is after getting his torso free and twisting, I cannot for the life of me get the waist to click into that little white tab on the left side of the torso. Watching the YouTube videos, everyone seems to be doing it easily. Is there a trick I'm missing?
I'm also having a difficult time with those black tabs that seperate/connect his legs. And all that back kibble. Holy! Trying to get all that to fit right in dino mode is almost impossible.
He's a great looking figure that I was really looking forward to. But I can't enjoy him because I'm spending an hour at a time messing with this thing.

yes between his skin material and overly tight joints he is a regular nightmare to transform :HEADHURTS:

Hmm, you guys have me leaning toward cancelling my pre-order and seeing if I can wait for a sale instead. The transformation is my biggest draw, and if this one is a bit of a nightmare, I'd much rater pay less for that frustration.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:20 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Hmm, you guys have me leaning toward cancelling my pre-order and seeing if I can wait for a sale instead. The transformation is my biggest draw, and if this one is a bit of a nightmare, I'd much rater pay less for that frustration.

Funny thing is, this is the only place I'm hearing transformation complaints from. I have at least 10 people I follow on twitter who got Megatron in hand, and 2 of them have said he is ER Trailbreaker/Sunstreaker levels of complexity and enjoyment to transform. I haven't seen any of them complain about his transformation yet.

The only ones I've seen people have issues with on Twitter are Cheetor and Blackarachnia breaking tabs that basically serve almost no purpose anyway
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:28 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Funny thing is, this is the only place I'm hearing transformation complaints from. I have at least 10 people I follow on twitter who got Megatron in hand, and 2 of them have said he is ER Trailbreaker/Sunstreaker levels of complexity and enjoyment to transform. I haven't seen any of them complain about his transformation yet.

The only ones I've seen people have issues with on Twitter are Cheetor and Blackarachnia breaking tabs that basically serve almost no purpose anyway

Its not hard its just that a few areas of his transformation require extreme amounts of force to do; and I already posted a while back about the problems with his skin, I've ot a few pieces on his tail that are starting to warp already

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Overcracker » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:36 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Rogue-Primal wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Damn... struggling so hard not to get Airrazor mow.

Dinobot is awesome, Grimlock is fantastic. So glad I have both pre-ordered.

Bee is o.k. Not sure I’ll pick him up

Seeing as i've been playing Fall of Cybertron recently. Bayverse head doesn't look right on that design. I'd rather buy a original fall of Cybertron Bumblebee.

Technically that's his look in the Bayverse BB movie.

Also, the FoC Bee is incredibly awkward to transform back into car mode and is much more bulbous.

Not as awkward as FoC Prime is both ways. That's one really odd transformation.

I have the Rage over Cybertron 3 pack, and I really only like messing around with Megatron. Prime and BB can stay in their robot modes.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:38 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Can anyone say, Masterpiece killer? Seriously, these look real good, and with the prices they come at, I dont see my self going for any more MP figures anytime soon.
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:48 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
grimdragon2001 wrote:Can anyone say, Masterpiece killer? Seriously, these look real good, and with the prices they come at, I dont see my self going for any more MP figures anytime soon.

Depends on what you're looking for in Masterpieces. For starters, G1-style Generations take some liberties with show designs, and don't have licensed vehicle designs.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:Can anyone say, Masterpiece killer? Seriously, these look real good, and with the prices they come at, I dont see my self going for any more MP figures anytime soon.

Depends on what you're looking for in Masterpieces. For starters, G1-style Generations take some liberties with show designs, and don't have licensed vehicle designs.

I think he might be talking about the bw figures, in which case, I'm inclined to agree

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

I think he might be talking about the bw figures, in which case, I'm inclined to agree

Beast Wars without a doubt can overtake interest in their MP counterparts, but the G1 themed figures in the current and recent Generations lines have been excellent as well. Price, look, quality and playability are all factors I'm looking at and Generations has some advantages there
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:38 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
grimdragon2001 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

Beast Wars without a doubt can overtake interest in their MP counterparts, but the G1 themed figures in the current and recent Generations lines have been excellent as well. Price, look, quality and playability are all factors I'm looking at and Generations has some advantages there

True, but BW MP's go for show-accurate beast modes too, to the point Beast Convoy's outer shell is smooth with the textures as paint like the original 3D model. Kingdom goes in a more realistic direction. In short, Gen. and MP may overlap in some areas of interest, but when it comes to looks they're completely different beasts.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby transformers_va » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Motto: "Victory lies in the conquest of unknown mysteries"
Weapon: Photon Cannon
Video review of WFC Kingdom Ultra Magnus: https://youtu.be/WqR0SBbAeD0
transformers_va
Vehicon
News Credits: 10
Endurance: 4
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:44 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
While the raptor hands look terrible, I see where hasbro got the idea from. Dinobot was based on the 90s Jurassic park idea of what a raptor looked like and that's the hands position you see on many images which Hasbro probably took inspiration of.

Also, anyone else kinda sad that they didn,t stick to their initial ractonite design?

Do we all agree that this:

Looks better than this:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:54 pm

That does make sense for the raptor hands. Having the wrist portion point straight down with the finger portion curling slightly back would have looked better, but they need to be straight for the transformation. So instead he looks like he is ready to dip his nails into some polish for a splash of color. It really is a shame how they came out, but one I can live with.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Razorbeast88 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:55 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Loving the jurassic park comparisons!!! That makes a lot of sense now that you mention it

Also, I agree completely about the original ractonite design lol the giant head on one arm isn't very appealing. But im sure there are reasons behind the change, hopefully haha
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6

Video Review for Kingdom G1 Ultra Magnus

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
So, while we all knew Transformers Kingdom Ultra magnus was a retool of the Siege one, we never got a really good sense of just how much was new. Well, a video review comparing the two is out now and we can see that there have been a lot of changes to give it the G1 look, which should have been there in the first place. These aren't huge changes but they do help the figure look more like the G1 Magnus we know. Like the smoother shoulder pylons, differently styled rockets and even new molded detail on the trailer to imitate the G1 structures. We also see how good the inner bot can look when transformed properly, something we did not see before. We thank all the fans who sent this our way.

So let us know what you think. Anyone double dipping?

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby bacem » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:09 pm

william-james88 wrote:While the raptor hands look terrible, I see where hasbro got the idea from. Dinobot was based on the 90s Jurassic park idea of what a raptor looked like and that's the hands position you see on many images which Hasbro probably took inspiration of.

Also, anyone else kinda sad that they didn,t stick to their initial ractonite design?

Looks better than this:

If that is indeed their base for the dino mode, then i can accept the hand more (not that i mind before). However, in this case, i find it weird that they just put regular, round pupil on the dino eyes, not the elongated pupil that should be closer to actual raptor. It just feels a bit odd to have the design goes for realistic approach everywhere on the body, except the eyes.

And yes, ractonite's initial design is way better. The shoulder and hand on the actual toy in particular just feels awkward to me.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:03 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
bacem wrote:If that is indeed their base for the dino mode, then i can accept the hand more (not that i mind before). However, in this case, i find it weird that they just put regular, round pupil on the dino eyes, not the elongated pupil that should be closer to actual raptor. It just feels a bit odd to have the design goes for realistic approach everywhere on the body, except the eyes.

Uhhh...... since when do we know what raptors' eyes "really" look like for sure? Eyes don't tend to fossilize, especially not the shape of the pupil.

If we're going by comparing it to existing relatives (birds), I'd say the circular pupil is actually probably more accurate than any slit-eyed depiction, although that's ultimately just conjecture.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Razorbeast88 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:08 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Im assuming the word "realistic" was meant as resembling what raptors looked like in jurassic Park as that's what was mentioned earlier. I dont think they were under the impression they are the only one that knows what dinosaur pupils looked like, as wild as that might sound
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby bacem » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:15 pm

Jeddostotle7 wrote:
bacem wrote:If that is indeed their base for the dino mode, then i can accept the hand more (not that i mind before). However, in this case, i find it weird that they just put regular, round pupil on the dino eyes, not the elongated pupil that should be closer to actual raptor. It just feels a bit odd to have the design goes for realistic approach everywhere on the body, except the eyes.

Uhhh...... since when do we know what raptors' eyes "really" look like for sure? Eyes don't tend to fossilize, especially not the shape of the pupil.

If we're going by comparing it to existing relatives (birds), I'd say the circular pupil is actually probably more accurate than any slit-eyed depiction, although that's ultimately just conjecture.

To clarify, when i said "actual raptor" i mean "the realistic depiction of a raptor based on jurassic park design, that the toy seems to be based of", not "literal real raptor because i can time travel and saw them alive up close".
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:35 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
bacem wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:

To clarify, when i said "actual raptor" i mean "the realistic depiction of a raptor based on jurassic park design, that the toy seems to be based of", not "literal real raptor because i can time travel and saw them alive up close".

The Jurassic Park design isn't particularly "realistic", but I see what you mean. I do think the eyes in particular were based more specifically on how they looked in the show rather than more like Jurassic Park, but even there they're slightly vertical rather than just round, so who knows why they did made the pupils round.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby TulioDude » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:47 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I always assumed Dinobots hands were like that to hold an possible Golden disk acesssor,but it's nice to see another reason.

Day 380 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9

Postby Changewinds » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:47 pm

bacem wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Looks better than this:

If that is indeed their base for the dino mode, then i can accept the hand more (not that i mind before). However, in this case, i find it weird that they just put regular, round pupil on the dino eyes, not the elongated pupil that should be closer to actual raptor. It just feels a bit odd to have the design goes for realistic approach everywhere on the body, except the eyes.

And yes, ractonite's initial design is way better. The shoulder and hand on the actual toy in particular just feels awkward to me.

Might be because the initial design doesn’t show the rib cage at all unless it’s somewhere on his back. However, Ractonite does seem the most awkward of the Fossilizers so far in terms of proportion in his robot mode. HIs Styracosaurus fossil mode is awesome though. Iguess that since Vertebreak isn’t a weaponizer, she’s a lot better proportioned.
Changewinds
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON