War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:43 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Razorbeast88 wrote:Just saw primevsprime's review of Kingdom Dinobot and do we know if dinobot will get any recolors in the Netflix line or in a spoiler pack or something?
I'm scared of getting this one and then a new one comes out with a more show-accurate raptor mode and gray hips instead of the orange. And a non purple rapier lol
Like what happened with people that got kingdom cheetor and siege soundwave
The current rumor is a Selects redeco of Dinobot as Beast Wars Grimlock.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34904
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:48 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
I'd be more interested in a BW Grimlock than the actual Dinobot.

But I know I'll buy both. :lol:
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12244
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Razorbeast88 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Shotgun
I'll definitely be getting both as well haha
Thank you! I'd heard the rumor about BW Grimlock

Nothing so far about a repainted dinobot though, right?
Fingers will always be crossed for a leader class, quadruple changing shockwave/longarm in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Fuzor
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Alt Mode: Grizzly Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Just saw primevsprime's review of Kingdom Dinobot and do we know if dinobot will get any recolors in the Netflix line or in a spoiler pack or something?
I'm scared of getting this one and then a new one comes out with a more show-accurate raptor mode and gray hips instead of the orange. And a non purple rapier lol
Like what happened with people that got kingdom cheetor and siege soundwave
The current rumor is a Selects redeco of Dinobot as Beast Wars Grimlock.
I thought it was supposed to be in an Amazon-exclusive 2-pack, not Selects, but yeah. Nothing about any other Dinobot repaints currently.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 846
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Just saw primevsprime's review of Kingdom Dinobot and do we know if dinobot will get any recolors in the Netflix line or in a spoiler pack or something?
I'm scared of getting this one and then a new one comes out with a more show-accurate raptor mode and gray hips instead of the orange. And a non purple rapier lol
Like what happened with people that got kingdom cheetor and siege soundwave
The current rumor is a Selects redeco of Dinobot as Beast Wars Grimlock.
I thought it was supposed to be in an Amazon-exclusive 2-pack, not Selects, but yeah. Nothing about any other Dinobot repaints currently.
Forgot about that. Grimlock first came about as a Selects rumor, so I had that on the brain.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34904
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Autobot N » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Just saw primevsprime's review of Kingdom Dinobot and do we know if dinobot will get any recolors in the Netflix line or in a spoiler pack or something?
I'm scared of getting this one and then a new one comes out with a more show-accurate raptor mode and gray hips instead of the orange. And a non purple rapier lol
Like what happened with people that got kingdom cheetor and siege soundwave
The current rumor is a Selects redeco of Dinobot as Beast Wars Grimlock.
I thought it was supposed to be in an Amazon-exclusive 2-pack, not Selects, but yeah. Nothing about any other Dinobot repaints currently.
Specifically with Earth Sideswipe retool
Image
Check out my collection thread!
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2799
News Credits: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: West Virginia
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby aronjlove » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

How many waves are left to be revealed in Kingdom, two? How much space is there for more Earth re-dos? I know Sideswipe and Red Alert have already been mentioned several times and there was talk of a couple of 2-packs pairing a G1 character with a BW character. But where would they go? Store exclusives? Will we get something like the Galactic Odyssey sub-line ER had to push out the extra figs? Sooo many questions...
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Headmaster
Posts: 1079
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
aronjlove wrote:How many waves are left to be revealed in Kingdom, two?
Yeah, but the contents of said waves leaked months ago at this point.

aronjlove wrote:How much space is there for more Earth re-dos? I know Sideswipe and Red Alert have already been mentioned several times and there was talk of a couple of 2-packs pairing a G1 character with a BW character. But where would they go? Store exclusives? Will we get something like the Galactic Odyssey sub-line ER had to push out the extra figs?
Exactly those, yeah, the only character redos we've had mentioned so far are Sideswipe and Mirage in Amazon 2-packs with BW repaints, and Red Alert as the Walgreens exclusive.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 846
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:40 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I'd say most of the "standard" Kingdom releases are known, though we haven't seen official photos of several of them (with ToyFair cancelled, hopefully before month end or early March Pulse will have some reveals)

But as for Selects, Netflix, or any other retailer exclusives (Target ??, Amazon??...), There is a lot left to be revealed.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4753
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby aronjlove » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:01 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
aronjlove wrote:How many waves are left to be revealed in Kingdom, two?
Yeah, but the contents of said waves leaked months ago at this point.

aronjlove wrote:How much space is there for more Earth re-dos? I know Sideswipe and Red Alert have already been mentioned several times and there was talk of a couple of 2-packs pairing a G1 character with a BW character. But where would they go? Store exclusives? Will we get something like the Galactic Odyssey sub-line ER had to push out the extra figs?
Exactly those, yeah, the only character redos we've had mentioned so far are Sideswipe and Mirage in Amazon 2-packs with BW repaints, and Red Alert as the Walgreens exclusive.
Yeah, this was my understanding as well.

o.supreme wrote:I'd say most of the "standard" Kingdom releases are known, though we haven't seen official photos of several of them (with ToyFair cancelled, hopefully before month end or early March Pulse will have some reveals)

But as for Selects, Netflix, or any other retailer exclusives (Target ??, Amazon??...), There is a lot left to be revealed.
This, however, I did not realize.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Headmaster
Posts: 1079
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Its an assumption based on an educated guess. The only new Selects toy that has been officially revealed in this Calendar year is Deep Cover. I am almost certain there are more coming.

Also only a portion of the Netflix 3rd wave has been revealed. If ER is anything to go by (both of which had exclusives at Target and Amazon), I'm sure there is more to come.

Lastly, are any clues as to what this years Walgreens exclusive might be? If it was reported I missed it.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4753
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
o.supreme wrote:Its an assumption based on an educated guess. The only new Selects toy that has been officially revealed in this Calendar year is Deep Cover. I am almost certain there are more coming.

Also only a portion of the Netflix 3rd wave has been revealed. If ER is anything to go by (both of which had exclusives at Target and Amazon), I'm sure there is more to come.

Lastly, are any clues as to what this years Walgreens exclusive might be? If it was reported I missed it.
I mean, leaks and/or rumors exist for all of those things, we just don't know if the stuff in said leaks is all we're getting for each of those releases and don't know the full contents of a few multi-packs (which is basically all we're missing Netflix-wise).

Walgreens is an Earth Mode Red Alert, between leaks/rumors and someone I believe finding the listing for it.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 846
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby bacem » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:47 pm

Sorry, but i'm not done having fun with cyclonus yet. I'm bringing zoids weapon pack into play this time.

20210215_224007.jpg

20210215_230625.jpg
bacem
Combiner
Posts: 444
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 am
Watch bacem on YouTube

Re: Video Review for Core Megatron and International Sighting for Kingdom Wave 2 Deluxe and Core Class

Postby adamage1 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:47 pm

william-james88 wrote:The Transformers Kingdom wave 2 core and deluxe class figures are out in France. They were found at the store Carrefour. TF fan transform75 made a video review for the core class Megatron figure he picked up there. It's in French, but it gives a good idea of what is in store for those who are interested.

Hello
I may be one of the first to post a video review (in French) of Core class Megatron from Kingdom.
Part of the second wave core class, it is perfect for titan and commander class size like SkyLynx and Scorponok

Deluxe and Core class wave 2 has been released here in France.
Enjoy the visuals




How is it that a legends/core-scale figure has by far the best head sculpt for Megatron of the entire generations line? If only Earthrise Megs had received this sculpt....
“How come it never goes smooth?” - Malcolm Reynolds
User avatar
adamage1
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Quantum Surge » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:49 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I think it's based on the Masterpiece figure.
Action Figure Wishlist:

POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Blitzwing, Astrotrain)
All the Combiner Wars Aerialbots
Studio Series and WFC repaints
TFP Soundwave
Cybertron Galvatron
G1 Megatron (cheapest option would be the Chronicle 2-pack)
MPMs for cheap prices

My G1 Starscream needs fists. He's the Collection reissue and can't have a coronation without fists!
User avatar
Quantum Surge
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 509
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 am
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Razorbeast88 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Shotgun
bacem wrote:Sorry, but i'm not done having fun with cyclonus yet. I'm bringing zoids weapon pack into play this time.

20210215_224007.jpg

20210215_230625.jpg


Niceeeeee
Fingers will always be crossed for a leader class, quadruple changing shockwave/longarm in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Fuzor
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Alt Mode: Grizzly Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby aronjlove » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:55 pm

bacem wrote:Sorry, but i'm not done having fun with cyclonus yet. I'm bringing zoids weapon pack into play this time.

The attachment 20210215_224007.jpg is no longer available

The attachment 20210215_230625.jpg is no longer available

Cyclonus is awesome. He looks really good with Scourge even though they are technically two separate lines.
PHOTO_20210215_104602.jpg
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Headmaster
Posts: 1079
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:04 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
aronjlove wrote:
bacem wrote:Sorry, but i'm not done having fun with cyclonus yet. I'm bringing zoids weapon pack into play this time.

20210215_224007.jpg

20210215_230625.jpg

Cyclonus is awesome. He looks really good with Scourge even though they are technically two separate lines.
PHOTO_20210215_104602.jpg

They would have probably been the same line if not for the beasts ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12184
News Credits: 978
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:22 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
ZeroWolf wrote:They would have probably been the same line if not for the beasts ;)


I'm sure they would have, which is unfortunate Hasbro was in a rush to do too many things at the same time. A great line to finish the original series and an amazing line to start BW had to be compacted together so both only gets half the toys they could have.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4753
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:07 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
o.supreme wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:They would have probably been the same line if not for the beasts ;)


I'm sure they would have, which is unfortunate Hasbro was in a rush to do too many things at the same time. A great line to finish the original series and an amazing line to start BW had to be compacted together so both only gets half the toys they could have.

Well the solution is simple...Go back in time and get Beast Wars made either a year earlier or a year later ;) same the 1986 movie :lol: Just how the anniversaries fell for the respective parts of the franchise.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12184
News Credits: 978
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:16 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:They would have probably been the same line if not for the beasts ;)


I'm sure they would have, which is unfortunate Hasbro was in a rush to do too many things at the same time. A great line to finish the original series and an amazing line to start BW had to be compacted together so both only gets half the toys they could have.

Well the solution is simple...Go back in time and get Beast Wars made either a year earlier or a year later ;) same the 1986 movie :lol: Just how the anniversaries fell for the respective parts of the franchise.
If it were only that simple. A year earlier and the final year of G2 wouldn't have happened, removing from exsitence the ball-jointed articulation that Beast Wars took advantage of, while a year later and Transformers would be too dead for Beast Wars to exist. :P 8-} :o)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34904
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:22 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:They would have probably been the same line if not for the beasts ;)


I'm sure they would have, which is unfortunate Hasbro was in a rush to do too many things at the same time. A great line to finish the original series and an amazing line to start BW had to be compacted together so both only gets half the toys they could have.

Well the solution is simple...Go back in time and get Beast Wars made either a year earlier or a year later ;) same the 1986 movie :lol: Just how the anniversaries fell for the respective parts of the franchise.
If it were only that simple. A year earlier and the final year of G2 wouldn't have happened, removing from exsitence the ball-jointed articulation that Beast Wars took advantage of, while a year later and Transformers would be too dead for Beast Wars to exist. :P 8-} :o)

:lol: true, and something I've had to remind beast wars haters through the years (and to an extent, live action haters), that the franchise survived (and thrived) because of these choices.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12184
News Credits: 978
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Emerje » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Primal wrote:Exactly those, yeah, the only character redos we've had mentioned so far are Sideswipe and Mirage in Amazon 2-packs with BW repaints, and Red Alert as the Walgreens exclusive.

Though it should be mentioned that Mirage is an Earth-style repaint, not a retool like the Sideswipe mold.

o.supreme wrote:Also only a portion of the Netflix 3rd wave has been revealed. If ER is anything to go by (both of which had exclusives at Target and Amazon), I'm sure there is more to come.

No, it's almost all been revealed

Spoiler Pack ER Megatron with purple Paleotrex
Voyager Optimus Primal with Rattrap
Voyager Sparkless Seeker
Deluxe Sparkless Deep Cover
Deluxe Sparkless Barricade
Deluxe Quintesson (black Ironhide)
Deluxe Cheetor

A leaker said there wouldn't be five Deluxes this time around so that's it for that class. I think it was said that the Seeker comes with a repainted Ractonite, but can't remember if that's right. Only thing not revealed is what, if anything, is packed with the Deluxe figures this time and what else is padding out the price of the Spoiler Pack because we're only up to $50 on a $60 set and we don't have a $5 price point anymore (and after Nemesis Prime they have a lot to live up to). That's basically it.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6280
News Credits: 151
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:18 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
ZeroWolf wrote::lol: true, and something I've had to remind beast wars haters through the years (and to an extent, live action haters), that the franchise survived (and thrived) because of these choices.


Exactly. Those were rebirth/milestone years.

Beast Wars saved Transformers.

2007 Bay movie brought a whole new generation of fans AND brought back many who gave up on the franchise years and years ago.

But haters will never understand those facts. They WON'T understand. Luckily, they are a tiny minority.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12244
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:53 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
ZeroWolf wrote:Well the solution is simple...Go back in time and get Beast Wars made either a year earlier or a year later ;) same the 1986 movie :lol: Just how the anniversaries fell for the respective parts of the franchise.


Hasbro hasn't always been the most exact when it comes to anniversaries. In fact I'd say they really dont care more often than not (BW 10th, TF 20th, T30). Many BW fans would agree they got snubbed heavily on the 20th. Doing a full original series line this year to finish the WFC trilogy, and then full on BW in 2022 I dont think would have been that hard to conceptualize.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4753
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Basic 2010." on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Nightbeat, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY