This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby sol magnus » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
sol magnus wrote:I got Dinobot and Inferno locally today. Inferno is the one per case.

Well that's good to hear. At least we won't get swarms of Infernos like we did with Grapple :lol:

While true, I feel he is the better of the two trucks.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:37 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
sol magnus wrote:I got Dinobot and Inferno locally today. Inferno is the one per case.

Well that's good to hear. At least we won't get swarms of Infernos like we did with Grapple :lol:
That could also mean that in places where he doesn't show up often he will be scarce or non-existent.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:45 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"

Anyone have pictures of the sighting, that would be good for a news item
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby DISCHARGE » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:50 am

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
20210307_150312.jpg
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:23 am

Oh man, possibly out in the wild. I got mine for a great price on Amazon ($25 each), so I'll have to wait them out, but it is definitely tempting to buy one now and return the Amazon later for full price.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:29 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I thought the same thing, although I do not have these on pre-order, I do have a couple of the deluxes for wave 2 locked in at $17. I figure I'll wait however, even if deluxes are spotted in sores before May, It's still not a price that can be beat, also there's always the slim chance Amazon might ship early like they did with wave 1.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:56 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs

Can you elaborate on that? My understanding from Earthrise was that Voyager waves were now being shipped at only two per case, meaning an even ratio of figures.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby sol magnus » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:04 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Can you elaborate on that? My understanding from Earthrise was that Voyager waves were now being shipped at only two per case, meaning an even ratio of figures.

In two stores since, there has been one Inferno and two Dinobots. I didn't see it myself, but a friend saw the case with the standard three voyagers. I'll post the picture I took in a minute - I didn't think about it when I posted.
Attachments
IMG_7365.JPG
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:

I'm fairly certain is has always been 3 per case, although the latter portion of ER is tough to judge since many of them never really made it onto the shelves. Entertainment Earth is my go to on wave breakdowns.
Kingdom Voyager wave 1 = 2x Primal and 1x Cyclouns
Kingdom Voyager wave 2 = 2x Dinobot and 1x Inferno.

Same thing happens with SS First voyager wave this year is 2x Hot Rod and 1x Scourge and next wave is 2x Bee Screamer and 1x Hot Rod.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I'm fairly certain is has always been 3 per case, although the latter portion of ER is tough to judge since many of them never really made it onto the shelves. Entertainment Earth is my go to on wave breakdowns.

Same thing happens with SS First voyager wave this year is 2x Hot Rod and 1x Scourge and next wave is 2x Bee Screamer and 1x Hot Rod.

That's so odd (pun intended) that the Voyagers would be packed out in groups of three. No other size class does that, even if there are an odd number of unique characters. It's almost always a group of two, four, or eight. I'm pretty sure it's eight for Core and Deluxe Class and two for Leader Class. I would have thought those new trapezoidal box designs would ship best in even numbers, keeping them paired up in rows or columns to minimize the "empty space" in the shipping boxes. Three Voyagers packed together would still waste a lot of space in a shipping box, even if two of the three were lined up complementary to their diagonal cuts on the side.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:13 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Oh man, possibly out in the wild. I got mine for a great price on Amazon ($25 each), so I'll have to wait them out, but it is definitely tempting to buy one now and return the Amazon later for full price.

Sometimes I hate my lack of impulse control.
20210308_145042.jpg
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:20 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wolfman Jake wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

That's so odd (pun intended) that the Voyagers would be packed out in groups of three. No other size class does that, even if there are an odd number of unique characters. It's almost always a group of two, four, or eight. I'm pretty sure it's eight for Core and Deluxe Class and two for Leader Class. I would have thought those new trapezoidal box designs would ship best in even numbers, keeping them paired up in rows or columns to minimize the "empty space" in the shipping boxes. Three Voyagers packed together would still waste a lot of space in a shipping box, even if two of the three were lined up complementary to their diagonal cuts on the side.

The diagonal cuts would make it easier to grab hold and pull one out, maybe that's what they were going for, especially for single rows.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby alekese » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:47 pm

Unless you line up the trapezoids, wfc boxes have the same shelf footprint as SS boxes, which lets them reuse the same size shipping case equipment. SS voyagers have always come in threes, for whatever reason. But the trapezoids use slightly less cardboard on a per unit basis, which adds up in larger quantities.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:58 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Finally got my Leader megatron. And wow, is he a great toy. He took the MP, improved the engineering, stabilized the breaking crotch, and became a fantastic toy.

And Cyclonus is a pretty decent toy. He's not what I want, but he's still a decent toy, despite the fact that I am sure his backpack has cracked inside at the swivel

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Transformers Kingdom Dinobot and Inferno found in US and Canadian Walmarts

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:02 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We have good news for both Americans and Canadians since these sightings happened simultaneously at the same store chain. Walmarts in the US and Canada are now stocking the second wave of voyagers from the Kingdom line. That would be Dinobot and Inferno (the firetruck). They are $30 in the US and $40 in Canada. We thank all the fans who let us know this.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:01 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I can bet my left AND right nuts that those will never appear at my local Walmart. #-o
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby FiddlerUndone » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:27 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:I can bet my left AND right nuts that those will never appear at my local Walmart. #-o

Normally I'd be right there with you, my corner of PA hasn't seen any SS86 or Kingdom leaders and voyagers have been one offs. Usually it's months before things show up in my area, if they do. But both the Walmart near my office and in my home town got a case of these. They've both also gotten multiple cases of wave 1 headmasters.

Fid
FiddlerUndone
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot N » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:49 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
FiddlerUndone wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I can bet my left AND right nuts that those will never appear at my local Walmart. #-o

Normally I'd be right there with you, my corner of PA hasn't seen any SS86 or Kingdom leaders and voyagers have been one offs. Usually it's months before things show up in my area, if they do. But both the Walmart near my office and in my home town got a case of these. They've both also gotten multiple cases of wave 1 headmasters.

Fid
The only Kingdom figure I haven't seen in my corner of WV is Cyclonus. Who is ironically the only one I need now.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby aronjlove » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:40 am

I'm not sure where they are being sourced, but if these images of Commander-Class Rodimus are accurate then I am all over this!
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby aronjlove » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:43 am

Another pic showing double-jointed(!) hands...
EwDA8REXcAEyBw1.jpg
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby sol magnus » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:43 am

aronjlove wrote:I'm not sure where they are being sourced, but if these images of Commander-Class Rodimus are accurate then I am all over this!
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Takara Tomy Mall, I believe. They're accurate.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby aronjlove » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:44 am

sol magnus wrote:
aronjlove wrote:I'm not sure where they are being sourced, but if these images of Commander-Class Rodimus are accurate then I am all over this!
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Nice, this here is a 'buy on sight' kinda figure.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby Munkky » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:48 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

Again, I feel this would've worked just fine scaled down to a Leader rather than a Commander. It looks good, but not something I can see myself ever buying.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby sol magnus » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:50 am

aronjlove wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

You ain't never lied. Actually, as soon as it's up for pre-order it's getting ordered.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby aronjlove » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:53 am

sol magnus wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
EwDBzovXIAQ7bMf.jpg

EwDB1H5XcAAkLKX.jpg

EwDB13SWgAke0R_.jpg

EwDB0b8XEAAnN3c.jpg

You ain't never lied. Actually, as soon as it's up for pre-order it's getting ordered.

Amazon Japan has it up for release on August 1st. I wonder if that will be the North America date as well?
aronjlove
Brainmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON