This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
TF-fan kev777 wrote:This got me to thinking, I wonder if there are any Siege battlemaster designs and/or possibly molds that exist, but didn't make it into production.

I'm still curious of that never released Toraizer titan master.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Nuclearxpotato » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:12 pm

Motto: "Accessories Sold Separately!"
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:This got me to thinking, I wonder if there are any Siege battlemaster designs and/or possibly molds that exist, but didn't make it into production.

I'm still curious of that never released Toraizer titan master.

And Optimus Primal from Apeface.

There were a few early Battlemaster designs that seemingly evolved into Doublecrosser and Slitherfang. One of them looked a bit like Armada Grindor iirc.

EDIT: found the image. Also of note is a look at the early AIRlock connector (seems to be identical to the TR connector).
Last edited by Nuclearxpotato on Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My (semi)obscure wantlist:
CHUG PCC Smolder - CHUG Clench - SS 07 Payload
Till All Are One
Nuclearxpotato
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Garbage Truck

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:42 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TF-fan kev777 wrote:And, would also work on an Inferno repaint for Artfire should one end up happening.
But Artfire's Targetmaster partner used the Fracas mold (Takara swapped their names).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby aronjlove » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Very happy I got Kingdom Ultra Magnus! Also very happy I was able to get him with so many discounts applied to my purchase :lol:
PHOTO_20210312_174843.jpg

I haven't transformed him yet but I wanted to share some initial thoughts. To start, sad face kinda makes me sad.
PHOTO_20210312_175132.jpg

I didn't think I'd care, but yeah it is much cleaner.
PHOTO_20210312_175123.jpg

PHOTO_20210312_175149.jpg

Especially side by side.
PHOTO_20210312_175325.jpg

White Optimus also looks cleaner but lacks a bit of charm that the Cybertronian version has from its detailing. But the front of Kingdom White Optimus is definitely a match for your typical Optimus chest and ab section.
PHOTO_20210312_175618.jpg

PHOTO_20210312_175900.jpg

I used the Netflix Magnus for comparison as he has tighter arms and legs than Siege, but Kingdom is even nicer. He can easily hold his own gun up along with the arm armor, something my Netflix version struggles with. Siege can barely hold the gun straight to aim.

Very happy to have an earth-mode Magnus since this is all about celebrating the movie, and it is definitely a better figure quality-wise. But the coupon made this an easy purchase so your mileage may vary.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby sol magnus » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:41 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
aronjlove wrote:
Very happy to have an earth-mode Magnus since this is all about celebrating the movie, and it is definitely a better figure quality-wise. But the coupon made this an easy purchase so your mileage may vary.

I didn't need no stinkin' coupon.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby aronjlove » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:48 pm

sol magnus wrote:
aronjlove wrote:

I didn't need no stinkin' coupon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Kingdom Wave 2 Leader Magnus and Deluxes Found at Target in US

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:24 pm

We have some good news for you. Fellow Seibertronians sol Magnus and Aronjlove have reported finding Kingdom leader Ultra Magnus. The deluxes were also found, they include Ractonite, Arcee, Huffer and Airazor. Aronjlove gave us some quick thoughts on magnus plus shares how to get him for the best price possible, please read on.

sol magnus wrote:ULTRA MAGNUS!!! COME OUT! WE'RE HERE! COME MEET YOUR DOOM!!!!
Found today in Baltimore, MD.

aronjlove wrote:I grabbed the last Ultra Mag along with Huffer and Airrazor. No Voyagers or Core-class but they had a couple each of the deluxes. 25% off Magnus plus $10 off a $60 or more purchase and the 5% Red card savings all added up nicely.

aronjlove wrote:Very happy I got Kingdom Ultra Magnus! Also very happy I was able to get him with so many discounts applied to my purchase :lol:

I haven't transformed him yet but I wanted to share some initial thoughts. To start, sad face kinda makes me sad.
I didn't think I'd care, but yeah it is much cleaner.
Especially side by side.
White Optimus also looks cleaner but lacks a bit of charm that the Cybertronian version has from its detailing. But the front of Kingdom White Optimus is definitely a match for your typical Optimus chest and ab section.
I used the Netflix Magnus for comparison as he has tighter arms and legs than Siege, but Kingdom is even nicer. He can easily hold his own gun up along with the arm armor, something my Netflix version struggles with. Siege can barely hold the gun straight to aim.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Damn, and I just hit up three of the four Targets today with nothing new to report. :(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Galvatron002 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:26 am

Motto: ""Coronation Starscream? This is bad comedy.""
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
Damn!!! My local Targets have just put out Wave 1 Deluxes and Core toys. Still no Leader or Voyager class, and no SS at all !!!
Coronation Starscream? This is bad comedy.
Galvatron002
Mini-Con
Strength: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby o.supreme » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:52 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
All of the Targets near me are just a wasteland of Buzzworthy Awfulness. I have the Kingdom wave 2 deluxes locked in at a great price on Amazon for May 5th. If I see them before then it will be hard to resist. But here's to hoping Amazon gets them a few weeks early like they did with wave 1.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:12 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
o.supreme wrote:All of the Targets near me are just a wasteland of Buzzworthy Awfulness. I have the Kingdom wave 2 deluxes locked in at a great price on Amazon for May 5th. If I see them before then it will be hard to resist. But here's to hoping Amazon gets them a few weeks early like they did with wave 1.

Pulse emailed me this week saying the wave 2 voyagers were due to arrive shortly, so for those at least, I would imagine all the other online retailers should be getting their shipments soon too.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby LordBludgeon » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:45 pm

Motto: ""Fools! To a master of Metallikato, your clumsy attack is almost slow motion!""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Mindmaster wrote:Damn, and I just hit up three of the four Targets today with nothing new to report. :(

Same! I went to 2 of my local Target's yesterday. One had a bunch of Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures and a few SS 86 Grimlocks, but not much else. The other I went to just had cyberverse for the most part. Not Transformers related... I did get lucky to find a deluxe Marvel Legends Thanos however, which made me happy.
LordBludgeon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Skill: 10

Postby LordBludgeon » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:31 pm

Motto: ""Fools! To a master of Metallikato, your clumsy attack is almost slow motion!""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Just noticed, Dinobot is also listed as one of the wave 2 deluxes mentioned in the report. Dinobot is a voyager correct?

[quote="william-james88"]We have some good news for you. Fellow Seibertronians sol Magnus and Aronjlove have reported finding Kingdom leader Ultra Magnus. The deluxes were also found, they include Ractonite, Dinobot, Huffer and Airazor. Aronjlove gave us some quick thoughts on magnus plus shares how to get him for the best price possible, please read on.
LordBludgeon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Pretender
Strength: 6
Speed: 2
Skill: 10

Postby sol magnus » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:32 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
LordBludgeon wrote:Just noticed, Dinobot is also listed as one of the wave 2 deluxes mentioned in the report. Dinobot is a voyager correct?

william-james88 wrote:We have some good news for you. Fellow Seibertronians sol Magnus and Aronjlove have reported finding Kingdom leader Ultra Magnus. The deluxes were also found, they include Ractonite, Dinobot, Huffer and Airazor. Aronjlove gave us some quick thoughts on magnus plus shares how to get him for the best price possible, please read on.

Yes, he is a Voyager.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6

Postby counterprime321 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:27 pm

Motto: ""Justice will be served, at all costs""
Can someone post pictures of Kingdom Magnus using Siege's trailer in both modes please?
AKA Q Prime
counterprime321
Mini-Con
Watch counterprime321 on YouTube
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby First-Aid » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
...still waiting on Earthrise wave 2...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
After playing with Cyclonus, I must share a comparison with ER Starscream. Meaning how much each have evolved compared to their Classic counterpart.

First, ER Starscream VS Classic Starscream. The OG deluxe was so "perfect", HASTAK took the easy route and took a hint from so many KO companies. Meaning upscale and improve what's already there.

Down to the vehicle, the transformation, and the bot mode, those are practically the same toy. People are praising the ER mold to no end but it doesn't deserve the praise. It's still good, mind you, but it's the same old thing. No revolution here.

While the difference between Earthrise Starscream and Classic Starscream are only like night and dawn, the difference between Kingdom Cyclonus and Classic Cyclonus are the ones who are like night and day.

The OG deluxe was a pretty solid toy, but the new Kingdom blow is out of space. No gaps, clean cartoon accurate look, different proportions, and a fresh transformation. Compared to the Classic, Kingdom Cyclonus is a true revolution.

Thankfully, lazy toys like ER Starscream are the exception in this almost flawless trilogy. ;)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:31 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Image
Having not yet found myself a Cyclonus I didn't know that his cockpit was turned around upside-down in robot mode.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:08 pm

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:Having not yet found myself a Cyclonus I didn't know that his cockpit was turned around upside-down in robot mode.

That may be the only part that the OG deluxe have "superior". The upside-down cockpit in bot mode is due to the transformation. But when everything else is pretty much perfect, that's a pretty irrelevant detail. Especially on the back.
And compared to Starscream's huge nosecone hanging down on his back, that's nothing.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Somebody in El Paso beat me to the W2 Deluxes; went to go grab a Star Wars Mission Fleet Millennium Falcon and they had a few of the Arcee repacks. I feel like some bastard bought up the entire wave to sell at profit and left all the Arcees there :(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

American and Canadian Sightings for Kingdom Core Class Megatron and Starscream + Video Review

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:32 pm

Transformers Kingdom core class Megatron and Starscream have been found in the US at Target, which means the entirety of Kingdom wave 2 has been found in the US before the end of this year's first quarter. They were found in Canada at Walmart a little while before that. We have a video review for both of these toys below in case you want to know more before going on the hunt looking for them.

Also, for those curious, there are wave 1 repacks in this second wave of core class figures. Here is the box breakdown:

3x Megatron
1x Vertebreak
3x Starscream
1x Rattrap

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Starscream is the best smaller scale Transformer I've handled in a very long time, I look forward to buying this mold several times over in a rainbow of colors. Megatron is actually better than I thought, I just thought the silver would be a little brighter but the gunmetal coloring is still cool. Both figures would make great additions to your collection.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:59 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
-Kanrabat- wrote:lazy toys like ER Starscream
I don't think that's a fair characterization. Just because the classics figure had already utilized that transformation previously, and because Kingdom Cyclonus is different from Universe Cyclonus it doesn't make ER Screamer lazy. It's still a pretty good figure, I dare say the transformation works better for him than it did for the classics version (which I never liked).
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:06 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
I don't think that's a fair characterization. Just because the classics figure had already utilized that transformation previously, and because Kingdom Cyclonus is different from Universe Cyclonus it doesn't make ER Screamer lazy. It's still a pretty good figure, I dare say the transformation works better for him than it did for the classics version (which I never liked).
Yeah, if ER Starscream is lazy, then so are Energon Starscream and FOC Starscream for reusing G2 Smokescreen's transformation (I would have said 2010 Terradive as well but he actually added a few extra steps to the same core transformation process, so he makes an effort to be a bit different).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:16 am

It's that simple."
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Yeah, if ER Starscream is lazy, then so are Energon Starscream and FOC Starscream for reusing G2 Smokescreen's transformation (I would have said 2010 Terradive as well but he actually added a few extra steps to the same core transformation process, so he makes an effort to be a bit different).

I'm not talking ONLY about the transformation. I'm also talking about the overall look of everything, down to the same kibble going at the same place. It even have the same sternum collar! We are far passed having the "same skeleton". ER Starscream could have been totally reinvented... like the unexpected Core Class Starscream.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:18 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah ER Screamer only shares a transformation, with a few steps different (like the feet, and the way the arms fold). It's a bit unfair to bash him for it when there's really no need to redesign the wheel.

And universe Cyclonus wasn't trying to be toon accurate anyway (resembling more his IDW look at the time) so of course there was going to be a bigger difference.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0224IM320 8A (A/CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19RI JAN200700 (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS #19 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207D"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210479 30A (CA) Simeone (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr A Megatron Image Comics 2024 0124IM894 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 7th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM896 (CA) Di Nicuolo (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #1 7th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C GI JOE 1123IM274 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS ONE-SHOT Sub Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Griffith 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #29 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON