This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Possible New Terrorsaur Toy Incoming

Postby Autobot N » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:18 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:Greetings Seibertronians! Fans of Beast Wars were overjoyed to learn that the Beasts were coming to the third, and final part of the War for Cybertron Trilogy, a few absentees were quickly noticed from the leaked toy breakdowns. Well one of them may be heading our way after all!

Thanks to fellow Seibertron user, Nuclearxpotato, and with further details added by JTPrime17, we've learned of two new Listings that have been added to amazon.au (the Australian branch of everyone's favourite conglomerate). These listings talk about 'Golden' Deluxes Terrorsaur and Ranger Puffer!

The extra details added by JTPrime17 include the hidden prices of these two deluxes as well as EANs and product numbers.

JTPrime17 wrote:Doing a history check on the listings....

The listings where added by Amazon them selves into their system on January 12th.

They both have hidden Prices on Amazon AU.

Puffer Ranger: $77 AUD

Terrorsaur: $34 AUD

And Finally they both have Registered Hasbro Product numbers and Registered EAN’s that were submitted by Hasbro UK.

Terrorsaur
EAN: 5010993914487
Product Number: F2813

Ranger Puffer:
EAN: 5010993914456
Product Number F2810

While Terrorsaur needs little explaining, being one of the Core Season 1 cast Predacons missing (along with Tarantulas), Ranger Puffer needs a little more detail. The hidden price seems to indicate that it might be a multi pack of figures, and Puffer is a little known character that will utilise the Kingdom Wave 2 Deluxe Class Huffer mold. Ranger on the other hand is an unknown as there is a character called Ranger who hails from the Japanese Transformers Super God Masterforce anime and toyline (being part of the Japanese G1 continuity). Ranger was a redeco of the Powermaster Joyride.

The listings themselves read a bit strange but that is normal placeholder text until the real description is wrote and added.

What do you think about these listings? Hoping for a completely new mold for Terrorsaur?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
The other one is probably the Gobot Road Ranger
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Jtprime17 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Oops made a typo in my last post Ranger Puffer is Product number F2820 not F2810.
Jtprime17
Micromaster
News Credits: 84

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Honestly, after getting Airrazor in hand today, I instantly realized how easy it would be to re-tool her into Terrorsaur and decided that was proof enough he was coming. So this actually doesn't surprise .e.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:46 pm

"Puffer Ranger" sounds like a new drug-themed incarnation of Power Rangers! Did Hasbro really buy the franchise just to sabotage the most dangerous competition to their core robot toy brand?!?

And as for Terrorsaur, the Pred I found myself identifying with the most, my hopes have shot sky high...just waiting for the crash when the other shoe drops. No reason to be pessimistic, except that he's the most overdue for a Kingdom update, so I just worry something will finally go horribly wrong.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby bluecatcinema » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Immortal Starscream wrote:Honestly, after getting Airrazor in hand today, I instantly realized how easy it would be to re-tool her into Terrorsaur and decided that was proof enough he was coming. So this actually doesn't surprise .e.

That seems unlikely. Terrorsaur has a completely different transformation. I doubt they'd change it when so many other Kingdom figures are faithful to their original BW styles.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Immortal Starscream wrote:Honestly, after getting Airrazor in hand today, I instantly realized how easy it would be to re-tool her into Terrorsaur and decided that was proof enough he was coming. So this actually doesn't surprise .e.

We're already getting a retool of her as BWII Skywarp... or Eagle Silverbolt, according to rumor.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby M. Spector » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:25 pm

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Having just returned from looking at the galleries for Terrorsaur, since Ive never seen him before, I can say it is most certainly going to be a new mold. Which is good! We defiantly need some more Predacons to back up poor lonely beast mode Megs.

On an unrelated yet similar note, Terrorsaur's Transmetal 2 form looks .. alot cooler :lol: Almost wish thats the version they go with
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Jtprime17 wrote:Oops made a typo in my last post Ranger Puffer is Product number F2820 not F2810.

I'll make the edit to the news post now :)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Spider5800 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:31 pm

I'll be honest, I'm a little disappointed. They've been so good with robot mode scale in Kingdom so far, I was hoping if they did Terrorsaur they would make him a voyager. He was one of the larger characters in season 1 (if memory serves, he was taller than Primal, roughly the same height as Tigatron and Rhinox, both of whom are apparently getting voyagers).
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:39 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Yay, Terrorsaur! I mean, he's the one of the 3 missing Predacons I was actually least excited for, but that's still exciting that we're getting him, more BW is always good. Plus it means potential for at least a Fractyl as well, and maybe more new Beast stuff if this Amazon's Kingdom equivalent of last year's Galactic Odyssey stuff.

Assuming the other one is a set of Road Ranger and Puffer as is being speculated....well, I know what Road Ranger looks like, and assuming he gets a new head sculpt to match the original toy rather than Huffer's cartoon face, I'd be all-on him as my first version of the mold (assuming this would release before the Pipes retool). Never heard of Puffer though, is that some kind of Huffer-Pipes mold Bumblejumper situation?
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:56 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:We're already getting a retool of her as BWII Skywarp... or Eagle Silverbolt, according to rumor.

:-? So, by proxy, wouldn't the implication suggest someone Bigger is also coming to the Kingdom line?

M. Spector wrote:On an unrelated yet similar note, Terrorsaur's Transmetal 2 form looks .. alot cooler :lol: Almost wish thats the version they go with

Indeed. He and Waspinator had two of the best Transmetal designs in the line. Unfortunate that neither made it into the show.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:02 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:We're already getting a retool of her as BWII Skywarp... or Eagle Silverbolt, according to rumor.

:-? So, by proxy, wouldn't the implication suggest someone Bigger is also coming to the Kingdom line?

Nope, standalone release like the pre-CW limb releases :P

Nemesis Primal wrote:Never heard of Puffer though, is that some kind of Huffer-Pipes mold Bumblejumper situation?

Nope, but... this may be a long shot, but it's either Pipes with a new name ("Pipes" as a noun is hard to trademark), or it could be a character based on a... quirky method of releasing the S3 Mini-Bots by IGA in Mexico.
You know the Season 3 Mini-bots (outside of Wheelie) were retooled from the original Microchange molds used for Season 1, right? Well, IGA decided to make them straight redecos instead. In other words, the IGA release of Pipes was just Huffer in Pipes' colors! A similar release was found in Europe, affectionately named "Puffer".

"Puffer" courtesy of TF-1.com

That is, that's the theory extrapolated from only two confirmed carded releases. Plus, IGA figures managed to find their way to Europe (especially the Netherlands). A lot is still unknown.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Nice, they’re actually going to make Te-

*is an Amazon exclusive*

....welp, guess I’ll pay triple on the aftermarket after they get all s bought up. :(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby sol magnus » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:09 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:Nice, they’re actually going to make Te-

*is an Amazon exclusive*

....welp, guess I’ll pay triple on the aftermarket after they get all s bought up. :(

People should do more partnering up on these exclusives.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:49 am

Always Guilty..."
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

Nope, standalone release like the pre-CW limb releases :P

:(
Even I might have been interested in a modern Magnaboss...
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:47 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Puffer Ranger could be a CC Depth Charge. Doubting they have lost the name but hey. If we are meant to be gettign more CCs and lesstitans it could be a thing.

Terrorsaur might have color change paint for when he is invincible though it's likely just a chromed up version of him with a standard version released in retail.

More figures is good anyways whatever they are but it's a shame they are Amazon exclusives.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:57 am

blackeyedprime wrote:Puffer Ranger could be a CC Depth Charge. Doubting they have lost the name but hey. If we are meant to be gettign more CCs and lesstitans it could be a thing.

Terrorsaur might have color change paint for when he is invincible though it's likely just a chromed up version of him with a standard version released in retail.

More figures is good anyways whatever they are but it's a shame they are Amazon exclusives.

There is no retail Terrorsaur (not in Kingdom anyway, 2022? Who knows) it's likely that this Terrorsaur will be standard colours, just as how Counter Punch only ever saw release as Amazon Exclusives.

Looking at the price, Ranger Puffer is definitely not CC, as once the class goes twice a year, the price goes up by 20, so you're looking at $100.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Munkky » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:29 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Nice to hear that there will indeed be a new Terrorsaur, I'm not even that worried about it being an Amazon exclusive, because as far as I can tell Terrorsaur is nowhere near as popular a character as Ironhide, Prowl, Ratchet or the Coneheads, so I can't see demand being THAT high for it. I'm guessing "Ranger Puffer" is just a typo and the figure won't actually be called Puffer. It probably is either Road Ranger or at least an homage to him.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:16 am

Always Guilty..."
Considering how hard they have leant into the number of Seekers in WFC, I wouldn't be surprised if Terrorsaur was confirmed. His original mold did at least have four redecos attached to it. Five, if you count the weird one from AOE.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:15 am

Munkky wrote:Nice to hear that there will indeed be a new Terrorsaur, I'm not even that worried about it being an Amazon exclusive, because as far as I can tell Terrorsaur is nowhere near as popular a character as Ironhide, Prowl, Ratchet or the Coneheads, so I can't see demand being THAT high for it. I'm guessing "Ranger Puffer" is just a typo and the figure won't actually be called Puffer. It probably is either Road Ranger or at least an homage to him.

More likely a double pack looking at the price and Puffer is a huffer redeco...as the Puffer name does correspond to a deco of the mold ;)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:04 pm

Always Guilty..."
Which deco would they use, however? :-?

AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby griftimus prime » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
and then a re release of the 90s mold right after.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Well, Rodimus with the Matrix chamber open has leaked/been revealed. I think it looks pretty nice, especially cause it's like the MP where the Matrix can now function as the engine in car mode :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:55 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Megatron is so cool. I cannot talk enough about how much fun he is.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby M. Spector » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
The matrix chamber on Roddy was expected but love the details it has. Lots of nice shots Dmax! I've been diligently waiting to spot Beast Megs in the wild, I've arrived to my local target just a day too late after a new Leader case gets put out a couple times now :evil: Patience will win the day!
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON