This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:32 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Just saw the stock images for Tracks and I am extremely frustrated.

Because instead of it being an actual improvement over the past figure, it just traded around which aspects were crap; the choices for a CHUG Tracks are: Crappy Flight Mode (2010) and Crappy Needless Faux-parts Robot Mode (2021). This is bullshit, they can do better, they have done better (even w/Generations limits), they should have done better. :BANG_HEAD: People are right to complain about that backpack, because Hasbro NEEDLESSLY PUT TWO THIRDS OF HIS CAR MODE ON HIS BACK INSTEAD OF JUST THE TAIL, SO THEY COULD GIVE US THE UGLY CHEST.

I'm writing to Hasbro and telling them to retool this bullshit if possible. Or if it's not, to fob it off as a different character to recoup money and try again. I would rather wait years for another shot at Tracks than get this halfassed trainwreck.

Between this bullshit and SS86 Hot Rod's needless faux parts chest, I think somebody on the design team needs to be demoted to copyboy.

Yeah, I know, I'm full of negativity anymore. I'm stressed, and my patience for A. Hasbro doing a poor job when they could have done a good job, and B. Whingy deluded fans calling things that Hasbro actually did do a good job on poor jobs... has worn thin. I'm also being increasingly anxious about whether Kingdom Roddy will be around Galvatron's height like he should be, or whether he's been ruined by the idiotic decision to try and scale his robot mode to the crappy undersize WFC Optimus.

The WfC trilogy has prioritized cartoon accuracy throughout the lines. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but it's a choice. A lot of the things that fans call good or bad boil down to personal preference.

If Rodimus' height being a quarter inch one way or the other was causing me anxiety, I don't think I'd enjoy collecting toys very much. Hasbro's whims are out of our control, individually if not collectively.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby R_Puffs » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:56 am

Motto: "Ayo the pizza here"
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Just saw the stock images for Tracks and I am extremely frustrated.

Because instead of it being an actual improvement over the past figure, it just traded around which aspects were crap; the choices for a CHUG Tracks are: Crappy Flight Mode (2010) and Crappy Needless Faux-parts Robot Mode (2021). This is bullshit, they can do better, they have done better (even w/Generations limits), they should have done better. :BANG_HEAD: People are right to complain about that backpack, because Hasbro NEEDLESSLY PUT TWO THIRDS OF HIS CAR MODE ON HIS BACK INSTEAD OF JUST THE TAIL, SO THEY COULD GIVE US THE UGLY CHEST.

I'm writing to Hasbro and telling them to retool this bullshit if possible. Or if it's not, to fob it off as a different character to recoup money and try again. I would rather wait years for another shot at Tracks than get this halfassed trainwreck.

Between this bullshit and SS86 Hot Rod's needless faux parts chest, I think somebody on the design team needs to be demoted to copyboy.

Yeah, I know, I'm full of negativity anymore. I'm stressed, and my patience for A. Hasbro doing a poor job when they could have done a good job, and B. Whingy deluded fans calling things that Hasbro actually did do a good job on poor jobs... has worn thin. I'm also being increasingly anxious about whether Kingdom Roddy will be around Galvatron's height like he should be, or whether he's been ruined by the idiotic decision to try and scale his robot mode to the crappy undersize WFC Optimus.

I highly doubt that one fan emailing Hasbro about a personal complaint for a toy so far into production will result in them retooling it. Honestly delusional. Also, toy collecting is supposed to be fun, you shouldn't be anxious and "worn thin" about two toys scaling with each other. That's when a hobby becomes an unhealthy obsession.
R_Puffs
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: a critter
Intelligence: 1

Postby Munkky » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:51 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Sabrblade wrote:Image

This is the first time I've noticed the little brown flecks across Rhinox's legs and shoulders, that's actually a nice bit of detail, it kind of makes the rhino look like it's been rolling in mud.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:02 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Man, everyone has had so much to say today, I thought most people would have gotten most of the talk out of their system a few days ago. That was a lot of reading.

alekese wrote:Having actually kept an eye on some of the more "reputable"/reliable leakers, it lowkey irks me when people out of the loop accuse them of unreliability for not knowing everything in advance. The specific leaker who provided both the info on 2022 tarantulas and now on terrorsaur's description has said on multiple occasions both before and after surprises like this that their primary source of information only has consistent access to mainline/mass retail, with the occasional selects figure. They very specifically do not have reliable info on retailer exclusives and sublines like galactic odyssey or the upcoming golden disc line terrorsaur is part of. In fact, iirc, in the window between the kingdom full mass retail lineup leak and when '22 info started coming in, they specifically brought up the fact that they didn't have access to store exclusives to say not to give up hope on tarantulas/bw inferno/terrorsaur just yet.

This is good to know and probably should have been mentioned sooner (apologies if it has been, I don't remember seeing it before). The thing is, many of us here don't visit other forums and those leakers don't post here so we rely on people like you and Nemesis Primal to share what you know. For us it's second hand information so instead of being "irked" just be patient, set us straight and tell us what you know.

o.supreme wrote:Ok they said 5pm EST(2pm my time). I just hope that special pack is available. That kind of sucks, there never done this before. But I guess free shipping wasn't a big enough draw for premium membership

They've actually been doing this for a while, at least since last Fall/early Winter.

Spider5800 wrote:The robot mode is fine, but his backpack appears to be sticking up WAY over his head. Sort of consistent with his G1 toy, I suppose, but not really with how he looks in other media. It just makes the backpack way more obvious. It looks bad.

This looks bad, I don't like the stack of guns and them being turned like a turret.

But this looks fine to me, though I would like a shot from the back to see how much visible car is on the back.

william-james88 wrote:
jtanimator wrote:Can somebody tell me why hasbro needed to make a massive crowdfunding platform just to back one of the most famous transformers in history for $550, when they just released an electronic Optimus prime for $700?

Easy answer: the electronic optimus prime is a licensed toy not made by hasbro, so they didn't actually spend a thing on it. 0 risk for them.

Should also be pointed out that this is a "team-up" rather than a straight license which is the only way Hasbro will allow an official third party to make a transforming figure at any price. If I remember right the Last time that happened was the Soundwave tablet they made with Xiaomi.

Sabrblade wrote:That is not brown. That is the color of charcoal or tar.

Rhinox is supposed to be caramel brown.

I could have sworn, and maybe I'm remembering this entirely wrong, that someone said we'd be getting a gray Rhinox at retail and a brown one as an exclusive.

This looks bad to me:
Wheeljack isn't a particularly tall figure and he's almost as tall as Teletraan. This just reaffirms my belief that it only scales properly to Core figures.

Anyway, I ordered everything but the Robosen Optimus Prime and the Ark. Ordered SG Blurr and Tricranius off Pulse and the rest off Target for the lower Deluxe MSRP and 5% off (mostly eliminating sales tax). I'll get the Ark off Amazon, I've got about $45 in gift cards that I'll be applying to really drive the price down.

Since all of the Fossilizers get colorful repaints I really hope Wingfinger's repaint is blue since he already has a vague resemblance to IDW Whirl.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby noctorro » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:37 am

Looking cool all, at first I thought Rhinox was a re-release from that Generation 30 boi but he's a completely new dude right? The 30's is good but flappy in the joints, I have him.
This Rhinox looks more solid, I will get this one and probz replace the 30 one.

Man, aren't you guys getting sick of the word pre-order?
I just want to buy a Transformer in the store or in one of my favorite online shops in Holland and then have the mailguy deliver the package the day or 2 days after.
And I'm getting huge scalper vibes from over use of the word pre-order.

Anyone member the idiots putting up Giga Watt for 700 dollard on ebay? I trolled a few with showing interest. I relaxingly bought a Gigawatt from my local import shop because he looks like a pirate and he was a bit over the regular deluxe price. No way in Hades I was going to give some silly people 700 dollars. The thing wasn't even released, I hope they feel really stupid. But that's offtopic.

Back ontopic:
I will start collecting Legends class again, that Megatron, Optimus and now Soundwave look great!
We already have excellent Seekers, the trio + Acidstorm, no faux chest nonsense. We already have a Legends Shockwave who is excellent. Minibots are great in the Prime Wars Trilogy.

I'm not really feeling the Bone Bots, I will get one or two just to taste it.

And I will get Iacon, those ship thrusters are edged in my soul man.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:08 am

Yaaay! Pre-orders are up on Amazon! My Ratchet/Lifeline pre-order is also still up on Amazon, 5 freakin months later.

Anyway, I pre-ordered the Ark from BBTS. Not much else I want. I'll be skipping most of Kingdom & saving a ton of money this year.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:17 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote: (notice pterodactyl is spelled with a lower case p, while Pterodactylus is spelled with an upper case P).

Did you notice the capital P in Hasbro's product description?

Wingfinger toy converts into a Pterodactyl fossil mode in 14 steps. Features wing and lower jaw articulation optimal for flying and roaring poses.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:41 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Oh boy, lots to take in here!

The Ark looks great, but I kinda wish he was a more sort of orange-gold colour rather than the yellow. I know the Ark was painted yellow when it was in motion (for all of one episode) but most of the shots of it throughout the cartoon showed it and its interior as more orangey. Also kinda wish the turrets could swivel and elevate/depress their guns, but that's a nitpick. Mainframe is a cool touch as well.

Wingfinger I can't decide if I love or hate. I loved Paleotrex but was disappointed by Ractonite (who I got in just yesterday), and Wingfinger looks...weird. Like, the beast mode doesn't seem quite right; I feel the wingtip bones/swords/bow halves should be much longer. The robot mode meanwhile, it shifts from looking amazing to terrible depending on the photo. I should love it as I really like weird inhuman TFs but somehow it just isn't doing it for me.

Tracks...oof, Tracks looks rough. Fake chest, hollow back with most of the alt mode being worn as a backpack, yikes. A shame as I was looking forwards to a good Tracks. Car mode is nice I'll give them that.

Rhinox looks objectively worse than the T30 figure. Faked details, weirdly proportioned robot mode and the colour doesn't seem quite right.

Tricranium looks pretty nice. I'm not overly fond of Ractonite as a figure, but the kinda "lava monster" colours really sell it.

Rodimus looks incredible, no complaints there.

Galvatron I like a lot. The shoulders apparently being misassembled is a bit lame, but he still looks to be the best Galvatron we've gotten by a country mile.

Scorponok I'm oddly fond of. He's not perfect (the robot mode is a bit...chunky) but the scorpion mode is so good I can let it slide. Colours aside it looks like real scorpion, and that's amazing.

Green Vertebreak is a pass. Half the appeal of the original figure to me is that she looks like an actual fossil. Doing her in lime green doesn't really work. Now if she were done up more like Skellivore or Tricranium as a sort of glowing radioactive thing, that'd be different.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:44 am

noctorro wrote:Man, aren't you guys getting sick of the word pre-order?
I just want to buy a Transformer in the store or in one of my favorite online shops in Holland and then have the mailguy deliver the package the day or 2 days after.

I could not disagree more. Planned preorder announcements like these are the most reliable way to know that I don't have to worry about fighting off scalpers. The toy lines that really play into that are exclusive to retailers and drop online with no notice.

There are a lot of factors contributing to arbitrage in the secondary market, but pre-orders aren't one of them.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:29 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Munkky wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image

This is the first time I've noticed the little brown flecks across Rhinox's legs and shoulders, that's actually a nice bit of detail, it kind of makes the rhino look like it's been rolling in mud.

Huh, that is a nice detail, I hadn't noticed it either.

@Sabrblade I guess they went his alt mode colour to make it look more realistic. They could easily redeco later if they wished.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:34 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:

I could not disagree more. Planned preorder announcements like these are the most reliable way to know that I don't have to worry about fighting off scalpers. The toy lines that really play into that are exclusive to retailers and drop online with no notice.

There are a lot of factors contributing to arbitrage in the secondary market, but pre-orders aren't one of them.

That and depending on where you live, pre-orders maybe the only way you get these guys. My local stores are still sitting on Kingdom wave ones deluxes, no voyagers or leaders, and I haven't seen any Studio Series 86 guys since I bought the only Jazz I could find. I wind up pre-ordering everything I want because otherwise I never know if I'll ever actually see them in stores, or wind up paying scalper prices online (looking at you Amazon with your arbitrary price jumps due to low stock). Otherwise, yeah the use and over hyped focus on "pre-order" sucks, but I can at least guarantee that I'll be able to get what I want without dragging my husband to all the stores.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
GeekyGamer Gal
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Postby Emerje » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
GeekyGamer Gal wrote:Otherwise, yeah the use and over hyped focus on "pre-order" sucks, but I can at least guarantee that I'll be able to get what I want without dragging my husband to all the stores.

Can you though? I've never had a pre-order canceled with Amazon, but most of my Walmart pre-orders get canceled and maybe a third of my Target ones. Pre-ordering definitely improves my chances, but I would never call it a guarantee. I regret not pre-ordering Cyclonus the first time when I had a chance and with him being packed with Rhinox I hope I'll get a second shot. I wasn't able to get a pre-order for Huffer and haven't seen him in stores yet either, but Arcee sure hasn't been hard to find...

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Firepower: 3

Postby sol magnus » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:55 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Emerje wrote:
GeekyGamer Gal wrote:Otherwise, yeah the use and over hyped focus on "pre-order" sucks, but I can at least guarantee that I'll be able to get what I want without dragging my husband to all the stores.

Can you though? I've never had a pre-order canceled with Amazon, but most of my Walmart pre-orders get canceled and maybe a third of my Target ones. Pre-ordering definitely improves my chances, but I would never call it a guarantee. I regret not pre-ordering Cyclonus the first time when I had a chance and with him being packed with Rhinox I hope I'll get a second shot. I wasn't able to get a pre-order for Huffer and haven't seen him in stores yet either, but Arcee sure hasn't been hard to find...

Emerje

I actually have an extra Huffer from a preorder I forgot to cancel, so if you need him...
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby GeekyGamer Gal » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:01 am

Emerje wrote:

Emerje

I mainly stick to Pulse or Amazon, since I got burned by both Target and Walmart, and between the two I frequently either get my pre-order early or I start racking up price matched discounts that occasionally get me in trouble because I then loose the free shipping. I also try to pre-order either the day that they open, or the next day just to get into the pool.
You know, as a kid I never made the connection between the G1 Sideswipe toy my brother passed down to me and the characters in the Beast Wars show on TV, until Michael Bay had Sideswipe as a Corvette.
GeekyGamer Gal
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Location: Near a river in Missouri? Missoura? Missouria? Eh, whatever.
Watch GeekyGamer Gal on YouTube
Alt Mode: Corvette

Postby NeonPrime » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:14 am

Motto: "Believe in nothing and you'll fall for anything."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AcademyofDrX wrote:

Agreed. If not for pre-orders I wouldn't have been able to find most of the Earthrise or any of the Studio'86 or any of Kingdom. The Transformers section in every Target and Walmart within an hour from me have been dry for the last 2 years. I don't even bother checking stores anymore. I just pre-order from Amazon or BBS and then squeal like a schoolgirl when the package I forgot I placed shows up which is usually earlier than estimated. It might not quite be as much fun as bot hunting was but at least I actually get the ones I want.
NeonPrime
Minibot
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:16 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I see both sides of the preorder issue.
It does feel good to have a figure you want reserved.
Of course recently (seemingly a lot this past fall & winter) there have been a lot of issues.
I’d hope things are improving, but there are still probably no guarantees.
Around my area, it does really seem like distribution has improved.
I get that doesn’t necessarily have a huge impact on preorders...
But I’d like to think everything’s turning a corner, especially thinking back to never seeing any ER wave 2 or 3.
Compared to last November, December, & early ‘21, stock in stores has improved slowly.

I am surprised that Target’s release date for these newer figures is early July, while Amazon’s is early September... Having 2 through Amazon, that does make me a little nervous.
The price difference isn’t too much, so maybe I’ll see them in stores first.

Specifically with the Ark’s appearance; I’m glad they went with a neutral gray for a lot of parts... While I like the idea of those being a light, muted Blue, I don’t think that would’ve looked as good in reality... A gray that’s a bit on the cooler side would’ve been nice, but I’m happy with those colors. Even the Yellow-Orange is nice.
I’m going to agree that Teletraan is going to scale better with Core class figures... But in the grand scheme that doesn’t bother me... In fact, that part may only ever be displayed as Mainframe anyway.

I’m not a BW fan & yet between the G1 figures in this line, the Ark, SS86, & getting the new MP Starscream in a couple months, this is already a phenomenal year for TF.
And with Slag & word of other Dinobots on the horizon... There’s even more to look forward to!!!!
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby alekese » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:38 am

Sabrblade wrote:That is not brown. That is the color of charcoal or tar.

Rhinox is supposed to be caramel brown.

I think it would be prudent to check your display settings/saturation/etc. if the new rhinox is looking black as tar on your screen. While he is not the show accurate caramel color, he is the same light/medium grey with a hint of brown as a real rhinoceros. So far, scorponok and to some extent mainline cheetor are the only nonextinct beast alts to have nonrealistic colors.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:30 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Rhinox hands seem really small in proportion to his arms. But the design looks nice.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby Dominus Prime » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:37 am

Motto: "Death before dishonor"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
BBTS has them on pre-order too
Dominus Prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Cybertronian armored assault vehicle
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:38 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Tfsource too, I added Roddy to my stack on there
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Firepower: 6

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:43 am

Always Guilty..."
Oh yeah, Pre-orders up on Kapow Toys, InDemand Toys, Comics and Cocktails and Nerd Toys UK
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack

Postby TulioDude » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:06 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
william-james88 wrote:

This fossilizer toy reminds me of this:

I wonder they took so many creative liberties with Rhinox's head design and left the other characters show accurate.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby noctorro » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:07 am

I member the day when Transformers were in stores. And I remember having pre orders postponed weeks. That's why I don't like it. I agree with other peoples arguments here.
Hell, I might even pre-order that standard infantry from GI Joe Classified because that's sold out before it's even on our local websites.

Still I don't like the whole pre-order culture, I know it's neccesary. I just miss going to normal toystores for the regular waves and going to the import shops for all the other more exclusive and takara stuff. I like shopping and being surprised what to get. And I like seeing all the cool stuff on the shelves.

I went to one of my favorite import shops TF-Robots.nl here in Holland today and seeing all the Kingdom, Siege, Marvel LEgends, Power Rangers, GI Joe Classified, Motu Origins and much more in that store made me smile. 30 minutes and I had to eff off because of the quarantine rules. But it was fun.

Now to find time to watch that Hasbro Pulse youtube 2 hour video
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:19 am

Always Guilty..."
When it comes to physical shops in the UK. It is basically a non-issue now. There is Smyths. Plus larger comic book retailers, such as Forbidden Planet. They get some figures in.

Line wide availability is almost entirely online. My one bugbear continues to be pre-order exclusivity. To retailers that don't exist anywhere else in the world outside of the US, IE Target and Walmart. All that practice does, is perpetuate scalpers.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:33 am

noctorro wrote:I member the day when Transformers were in stores. And I remember having pre orders postponed weeks. That's why I don't like it. I agree with other peoples arguments here.
Hell, I might even pre-order that standard infantry from GI Joe Classified because that's sold out before it's even on our local websites.

Still I don't like the whole pre-order culture, I know it's neccesary. I just miss going to normal toystores for the regular waves and going to the import shops for all the other more exclusive and takara stuff. I like shopping and being surprised what to get. And I like seeing all the cool stuff on the shelves.

I went to one of my favorite import shops TF-Robots.nl here in Holland today and seeing all the Kingdom, Siege, Marvel LEgends, Power Rangers, GI Joe Classified, Motu Origins and much more in that store made me smile. 30 minutes and I had to eff off because of the quarantine rules. But it was fun.

Now to find time to watch that Hasbro Pulse youtube 2 hour video

Hey, if you've got a good local connect, that's the way to do it. There's a good indie store I could go to, but it's about an hour away. I'll probably hit it up on the regular whenever we get into the herd immunity stage.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON