This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby sol magnus » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:56 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
AcademyofDrX wrote:
noctorro wrote:I member the day when Transformers were in stores. And I remember having pre orders postponed weeks. That's why I don't like it. I agree with other peoples arguments here.
Hell, I might even pre-order that standard infantry from GI Joe Classified because that's sold out before it's even on our local websites.

Still I don't like the whole pre-order culture, I know it's neccesary. I just miss going to normal toystores for the regular waves and going to the import shops for all the other more exclusive and takara stuff. I like shopping and being surprised what to get. And I like seeing all the cool stuff on the shelves.

I went to one of my favorite import shops TF-Robots.nl here in Holland today and seeing all the Kingdom, Siege, Marvel LEgends, Power Rangers, GI Joe Classified, Motu Origins and much more in that store made me smile. 30 minutes and I had to eff off because of the quarantine rules. But it was fun.

Now to find time to watch that Hasbro Pulse youtube 2 hour video

Hey, if you've got a good local connect, that's the way to do it. There's a good indie store I could go to, but it's about an hour away. I'll probably hit it up on the regular whenever we get into the herd immunity stage.

If that's your victory condition I suspect you'll be preordering for some time to come.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Spider5800 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:20 pm

I pre-ordered Scorponok from Pulse and grabbed a Dinobot while I was there for the free shipping. Never used them before, anyone know if the Dinobot will ship separately since it's already available, or if they'll wait until Scorponok is ready and ship them together? Kind of hoping for the former, but my order details don't reveal anything.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby aronjlove » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Spider5800 wrote:I pre-ordered Scorponok from Pulse and grabbed a Dinobot while I was there for the free shipping. Never used them before, anyone know if the Dinobot will ship separately since it's already available, or if they'll wait until Scorponok is ready and ship them together? Kind of hoping for the former, but my order details don't reveal anything.

Pulse ships as available
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Spider5800 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:48 pm

aronjlove wrote:
Spider5800 wrote:I pre-ordered Scorponok from Pulse and grabbed a Dinobot while I was there for the free shipping. Never used them before, anyone know if the Dinobot will ship separately since it's already available, or if they'll wait until Scorponok is ready and ship them together? Kind of hoping for the former, but my order details don't reveal anything.

Pulse ships as available

Sweet. Have yet to see Dinobot in my area, so this is as good a time as any to get him.

Still need a Netflix Cheetor and possibly an Airrazor at some point, and then I'm basically done until wave 4 and/or the various other store exclusives become available. Hopefully the rumored Terrorsaur and Tigatron are amazing.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:41 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Probably going to have to wait until Emgo gets a galvatron to review before seeing someone try to get a gun mode out of it. Kremzeek reviews suggests rotating the shoulders to make them not look a mess but then the pins show.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Dr. Gellar v.2 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:45 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote: (notice pterodactyl is spelled with a lower case p, while Pterodactylus is spelled with an upper case P).

Did you notice the capital P in Hasbro's product description?

Wingfinger toy converts into a Pterodactyl fossil mode in 14 steps. Features wing and lower jaw articulation optimal for flying and roaring poses.

...and Hasbro is wrong to do that. In this case, capitalizing the P in pterodactyl is like capitalizing the R in rhino (which they correctly did not do for Rhinox), or the S in scorpion (which they correctly did not do for Scorponok). You don't capitalize common names.

Now, if they would have said "Wingfinger toy converts into a Pteranodon fossil mode in 14 steps", it would be correct to capitalize the P, as Pteranodon is a specific name of a specific type of pterosaur or pterodactyl.

Since you bring up the Hasbro product description for Wingfinger, I decided to check out what they did for Tricranius:

"Tricranius Fossilizer figure converts to Triceratops fossil mode in 16 steps"

This time, they got it right.
Dr. Gellar v.2
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:01 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote: (notice pterodactyl is spelled with a lower case p, while Pterodactylus is spelled with an upper case P).

Did you notice the capital P in Hasbro's product description?

Wingfinger toy converts into a Pterodactyl fossil mode in 14 steps. Features wing and lower jaw articulation optimal for flying and roaring poses.

...and Hasbro is wrong to do that. In this case, capitalizing the P in pterodactyl is like capitalizing the R in rhino (which they correctly did not do for Rhinox), or the S in scorpion (which they correctly did not do for Scorponok). You don't capitalize common names.

Now, if they would have said "Wingfinger toy converts into a Pteranodon fossil mode in 14 steps", it would be correct to capitalize the P, as Pteranodon is a specific name of a specific type of pterosaur or pterodactyl.

Since you bring up the Hasbro product description for Wingfinger, I decided to check out what they did for Tricranius:

"Tricranius Fossilizer figure converts to Triceratops fossil mode in 16 steps"

In pop culture "pterodactyl" (with small "p") is used as a common name for any type of toothless short-tailed flying reptile, I'm guessing derived from "Pterodactyloid" (vs. Ramphorynchoid) or Pterodactylus itself. And you know, this irks me to no end because more often than not it's a Pteranodon that's featured with the crest, while Pterodactylus didn't have one. :BANG_HEAD:

Still, credit for the Wingfinger name, as that's the literal translation.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote:

Or maybe they always got it right and you are wrong. I'm basing this off the official info here, and it refers to a species. So that's that.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Dr. Gellar v.2 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:16 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote:

Or maybe they always got it right and you are wrong. I'm basing this off the official info here, and it refers to a species. So that's that.

Yeeeeeaaah...I'm afraid not.

But go ahead, base it off of what you you want. I keep telling you...there is no species of pterosaur known to science called Pterodactyl! :BANG_HEAD: There is Pterodactylus, which this new toy\character Wingfinger definitely is not. The term pterodactyl and the pterosaur Pterodactylus are not one and the same.

You think Hasbro always gets it right?!? OK.....

Do you think this (the "Spinosaurus" drone from PCC Grimstone) is actually a Spinosaurus too, just because Hasbro tells you so?? :lol:
Dr. Gellar v.2
Mini-Con

Postby alekese » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:52 pm

Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr. Gellar v.2 wrote:

Yeeeeeaaah...I'm afraid not.

But go ahead, base it off of what you you want. I keep telling you...there is no species of pterosaur known to science called Pterodactyl! :BANG_HEAD: There is Pterodactylus, which this new toy\character Wingfinger definitely is not. The term pterodactyl and the pterosaur Pterodactylus are not one and the same.

You think Hasbro always gets it right?!? OK.....

Do you think this (the "Spinosaurus" drone from PCC Grimstone) is actually a Spinosaurus too, just because Hasbro tells you so?? :lol:
Let's just all take two steps back and calm down. It's a single word in a single product listing, fairly insignifigant in the grand scheme of things. Not something worth getting riled up over.

That being said, the description itself is on shaky ground, and hasbro's track record for scientific accuracy isn't flawless, even in kingdom. The official product description refers to vertebreak as a raptor, even though it is distinctly and iirc by hasbro's admission a Dracorex, a pachycephalosaurid. However, while "Pterodactyl" isn't a specific species or a proper genus, it is a fairly widespread colloquialism for pterosaurs in general. It'd be like insisting that a lion is a Cat. The statement itself isn't wrong, just nonspecific and misformatted, with a non-genus miscapitalized.

It doesn't help that pop cultural osmosis is super reductivist when it comes to dinosaur taxonomy. Unless one specifically goes through a hardcore dinosaur phase, many people are can really only list off the household names: T. rex, velociraptor, triceratops, stegosaurus, brontosaurus and pterodactyl, and anything that matches those silhouettes is close enough to just get filed there. What really doesn't help is that originally, when the field was first starting out, the same approach was used scientifically. If it was a carnivore, it was megalosaurus. Sauropod? Brontosaurus. Pterosaur? Even if they were wildly different from each other, they were all Pterodactylus. Pteranodon itself was once part of "Pterodactylus". It took and still takes a lot of taxonomic reform and bookkeeping for the ongoing process to sort everything out, and even then, that info doesn't necessarily become general public knowledge. Most dino info only breaks out to mainstream in a timely manner when it has sensationalist headline potential, such as the feather controversy, or giganotosaurus and spinosaurus being bigger than the household name T. rex.

All this is to say, wingfinger's description is scientifically outdated, pedantically incorrect, but culturally recognizable to the layperson in the target audience, the latter of which is all that really matters to a toy company.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby o.supreme » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:54 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
As a child growing up in the 80's I very much wanted to be a Paleontologist, even considered going to BYU at one point ( I'm not LDS,FYI,but I was told you don't have to be to attend)...but I digress. Whenever it comes to paleontological "facts" I always take it with va grain of salt as what is believed to be truth is constantly changing. Besides, those that claim to know so much about species extinct for millions of years can't possibly comprehend how long a period of time that is.

Basically, the science is not as exact as proponents often claim. But for a line of toys based on fictional alien-robots,I'm pretty sure scientific accuracy is not necessary.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby First-Aid » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:19 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Yeah. Suspend the disbelief peeps. What are you, the Thermians?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby DeathReviews » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:44 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Check me on this: The Kingdom Rhinox is just a re-release of "Thrilling 30s" Rhinox, isn't it? I mean, it doesn't even look like they remolded anything. As I recall, it was a shelf-warmer even back then. Will being folded in with the BeastWar related figures in the Kingdom line give it any more appeal?
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:52 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
DeathReviews wrote:Check me on this: The Kingdom Rhinox is just a re-release of "Thrilling 30s" Rhinox, isn't it? I mean, it doesn't even look like they remolded anything. As I recall, it was a shelf-warmer even back then. Will being folded in with the BeastWar related figures in the Kingdom line give it any more appeal?

I mean... They didn't retool anything because they're completely different figures? Kingdom's got a fake chest piece, non-spinning guns, and more articulation, and is very likely to be smaller than T30 just based on the current voyager sizes
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:23 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Um... what? They are very similar (because they're the same character) but id recommend looking at a picture of the two side by side. The differences are pretty clear, kingdom rhinox is by no means a re-release or retooling
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:28 am

Sentinel_Primal wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Check me on this: The Kingdom Rhinox is just a re-release of "Thrilling 30s" Rhinox, isn't it? I mean, it doesn't even look like they remolded anything. As I recall, it was a shelf-warmer even back then. Will being folded in with the BeastWar related figures in the Kingdom line give it any more appeal?

I mean... They didn't retool anything because they're completely different figures? Kingdom's got a fake chest piece, non-spinning guns, and more articulation, and is very likely to be smaller than T30 just based on the current voyager sizes

They do look very similar but ultimately Kingdom Rhinox is all new. It's not uncommon for toys to take engineering cues from previous releases, compare Studio Series Blurr with Titans Return for instance.

Yes, I'm guilty of originally thinking that...

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Wow....it had been so long since I looked at T30 Rhinox,I forgot he was a Voyager class. I was going to question whomever said Kingdom Rhinox would be smaller than T30 (because I erroneously thought he was a deluxe (, but it all makes sense now.

Also I know the alt modes are going for more realistic look, but the bot modes are supposed to be animation accurate. Am I incorrect in thinking his robot head looks a bit more like IDW than BW ?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
o.supreme wrote:Am I incorrect in thinking his robot head looks a bit more like IDW than BW ?

Unfortunately, you appear to be correct. So much for show accuracy with this line...
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Actually i believe the artists probably based the art off the upcoming toy, rather then the other way around.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Always Guilty..."
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually i believe the artists probably based the art off the upcoming toy, rather then the other way around.

Either way, Rhinox looks weird with things popping out the sides of his head.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:59 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually i believe the artists probably based the art off the upcoming toy, rather then the other way around.

Either way, Rhinox looks weird with things popping out the sides of his head.

But that's on hasbro, not idw, they just drew what hasbro told them to :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Always Guilty..."
Personally, from the first "realistic" looking Beast Mode, I didn't think this was supposed to be a show accurate line. If you want that, that's what the Masterpiece Line is for.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Still, who said show-accuracy was the main focus? Isn't that Studio Series and Masterpiece?

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:05 pm

Always Guilty..."
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Still, who said show-accuracy was the main focus? Isn't that Studio Series and Masterpiece?

Strange how our comments overlapped :lol:

Anyway, as nice as the retail lines are for some. I do wish HasTak would get back to some MP Beast Wars soon... >:oP
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby blackeyedprime » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:41 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
[quote="AllNewSuperRobot"

Unfortunately, you appear to be correct. So much for show accuracy with this line...[/quote]

WFC has barely had any G1/BW show accuracy all the way through, just sometimes they do a figure that is more accurate than the others -not to say they still aren't decent figures for the most part.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Dark Moon complete + more DOTM 2011 230427A"
ULTIMATE OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LA15 GRIMLOCK Transformers Lost Age Extinction AOE Takara Power Battlers New"
LA15 GRIMLOCK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class Movie TLK Hasbro New 2017"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON