This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 06, 2021 3:46 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Bounti76 wrote:If we're being anatomically correct, Wingfinger is actually female. As I understand it, females of the pterosaur species (or pteranodon, I forget which is the correct word) have noticeably smaller head crests than males, so really, she is a ninja.

OOOoooohhhhh. Nice! But she clearly need a sammich or two.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 06, 2021 3:56 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
The problem is that Hasbro said he was a he in their product bio but, that's only an issue if you stick to what they say ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Thu May 06, 2021 5:59 am

It's not the thinness in robot mode that bugs me...I just can't figure out how Wingfinger can fly with those "wings!"
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 06, 2021 6:29 am

It's that simple."
MeGrimlock78 wrote:It's not the thinness in robot mode that bugs me...I just can't figure out how Wingfinger can fly with those "wings!"

Same thing with so many bulky-non aerodynamic planes.

Or it just go fokkit and do the Superman like the G1 Decepticons.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Galvamaximus » Thu May 06, 2021 7:01 am

Motto: "Better than dinosaurs and robots, just robot dinosaurs."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
When the Earthrise line was launched, I confess that I was disappointed that they did not launch any Dinobot. But since the first Fossilizer was shown, I loved the concept. The fossils are directly linked to the origin of the Dinobots (in the episode SOS Dinobots, in the cave and in the museum) as to some characters from Beast Wars (who scan buried fossils), in addition to the fact that the Fossilizers are extremely creative, allowing for several different combinations and assemblies . It was a big hit by Hasbro, which went beyond the conventional and gave us something really new and interesting. ;)^
Galvamaximus
Mini-Con
Watch Galvamaximus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dinobot
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 06, 2021 7:16 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bounti76 wrote:If we're being anatomically correct, Wingfinger is actually female. As I understand it, females of the pterosaur species (or pteranodon, I forget which is the correct word) have noticeably smaller head crests than males, so really, she is a ninja.
Tigatron and Waspinator scanned female beast modes too, yet they're both still male.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 06, 2021 7:19 am

It's that simple."
galvamaximus wrote:When the Earthrise line was launched, I confess that I was disappointed that they did not launch any Dinobot. But since the first Fossilizer was shown, I loved the concept. The fossils are directly linked to the origin of the Dinobots (in the episode SOS Dinobots, in the cave and in the museum) as to some characters from Beast Wars (who scan buried fossils), in addition to the fact that the Fossilizers are extremely creative, allowing for several different combinations and assemblies . It was a big hit by Hasbro, which went beyond the conventional and gave us something really new and interesting. ;)^

It's also a nice nod to the early days of paleonthology, when scientists barely knew what they were doing when rearranging the dino bones.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Galvamaximus » Thu May 06, 2021 7:27 am

Motto: "Better than dinosaurs and robots, just robot dinosaurs."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
galvamaximus wrote:When the Earthrise line was launched, I confess that I was disappointed that they did not launch any Dinobot. But since the first Fossilizer was shown, I loved the concept. The fossils are directly linked to the origin of the Dinobots (in the episode SOS Dinobots, in the cave and in the museum) as to some characters from Beast Wars (who scan buried fossils), in addition to the fact that the Fossilizers are extremely creative, allowing for several different combinations and assemblies . It was a big hit by Hasbro, which went beyond the conventional and gave us something really new and interesting. ;)^

It's also a nice nod to the early days of paleonthology, when scientists barely knew what they were doing when rearranging the dino bones.

It just gets better. :D
Galvamaximus
Mini-Con
Watch Galvamaximus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dinobot
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 4

Postby o.supreme » Thu May 06, 2021 8:56 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's also a nice nod to the early days of paleontology, when scientists barely knew what they were doing when rearranging the dino bones.

Although the field has made some advancement, any honest Paleontologist will admit they STILL today barely know what they are doing.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Kingdom Deluxe Class Beast Scorponok video review!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 06, 2021 1:38 pm

It's that simple."
Greetings Seibertronians!
Once again, Prime VS Prime deliver with an early Kingdom video review!

This time, it is for Deluxe Class Scorponok from the classic Beast Wars series! Scorponok is part of Deluxe Wave 3 that will be hitting store shelves along with Fossilizer Wingfinger, a repack of Earthrise Wheeljack and Tracks!

He come with a look that closely resembles the original show but with a modern interpretation of it.

Are you planning to pick this guy up?
Let us know!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
way too short for my liking and something just looks off about the robot head. Could see it being reused for seaclamp or ciccadon but doubt they could work combining into it.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:38 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
I think after watching the review I'm leaning towards passing on this guy. He's mostly solid but I'm just not sold. Maybe if they retool him into sandstorm with the mutant head later on.

I wish there had been a core class comparison, since he's so short maybe he'd be a good opponent to rattrap
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby DeathReviews » Thu May 06, 2021 2:53 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Wow - how do some people get these things so dang EARLY? Do they have access to the factory floor or something? The rest of us casual reviewers have to wait for general release - there is no justice! ;)
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Autobot N » Thu May 06, 2021 3:04 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
DeathReviews wrote:Wow - how do some people get these things so dang EARLY? Do they have access to the factory floor or something? The rest of us casual reviewers have to wait for general release - there is no justice! ;)
Almost certainly stolen figures, yes
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby jtanimator » Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 pm

Autobot N wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Wow - how do some people get these things so dang EARLY? Do they have access to the factory floor or something? The rest of us casual reviewers have to wait for general release - there is no justice! ;)

Pretty sure we’ve gotten several confirmations that this kid does NOT steal these, he’s partnered with Hasbro.
jtanimator
Minibot

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu May 06, 2021 3:09 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
jtanimator wrote:
Autobot N wrote:

Pretty sure we’ve gotten several confirmations that this kid does NOT steal these, he’s partnered with Hasbro.

Nope.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby o.supreme » Thu May 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Not an agreement with Hasbro, but someone here recently (I apologize I cannot recall at the moment), pointed out a UK website that somehow does obtain toys quite early, and they have sent items to PvP to review before (he has credited them on his reviews), and this is how PvP gets several of them. Some of the more well known (infamous) early reviewers are obtaining questionable factory samples, based on their close proximity to where the toys are being made, but my guess is that PvP's family is financially secure, so he can afford to get the earliest sources and pay insane amounts to get them shipped to him in the UK as quickly as possible.

I mean most of us poor shlubs are living paycheck-to-paycheck so we have to budget our resources to get TF's when they come out, but of the several thousands of us, I'd imagine there are a few more well-off than others, so they get the reviews earlier. I'm not jealous, it gives me a good opportunity to look at something several months in advance.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu May 06, 2021 3:37 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."

So you're saying if you had access to stolen figures before others you'd refuse them?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 06, 2021 3:51 pm

o.supreme wrote:Not an agreement with Hasbro, but someone here recently (I apologize I cannot recall at the moment), pointed out a UK website that somehow does obtain toys quite early, and they have sent items to PvP to review before (he has credited them on his reviews), and this is how PvP gets several of them. Some of the more well known (infamous) early reviewers are obtaining questionable factory samples, based on their close proximity to where the toys are being made, but my guess is that PvP's family is financially secure, so he can afford to get the earliest sources and pay insane amounts to get them shipped to him in the UK as quickly as possible.

I mean most of us poor shlubs are living paycheck-to-paycheck so we have to budget our resources to get TF's when they come out, but of the several thousands of us, I'd imagine there are a few more well-off than others, so they get the reviews earlier. I'm not jealous, it gives me a good opportunity to look at something several months in advance.

Yeah he got others off In Demand Toys, like Selects Abominus and Volcanicus. I suspect Scorponok here is similar. An early review to build up hype.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby bodrock » Thu May 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Scorponok looks pretty good! I'm still cool with my original, despite being in inaccurate (to the show!) colors, but I would totally pick him up if I didn't.

I'm really only waiting to get bots I don't have yet, like Tigatron! I can't wait to see his voyager -- I'm expecting similar quality as we saw with Dinobot. I know not everyone loved the Kingdom Dinobot -- but he's a helluva lot more of what I wanted than the original toys were, despite their charms. Of course, I'm only referring to Dinobot in bot mode, since I have yet to transform him. ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Lore Keeper » Thu May 06, 2021 5:53 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:

So you're saying if you had access to stolen figures before others you'd refuse them?

Yup. Some of us have moral standards.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:Not an agreement with Hasbro, but someone here recently (I apologize I cannot recall at the moment), pointed out a UK website that somehow does obtain toys quite early, and they have sent items to PvP to review before (he has credited them on his reviews), and this is how PvP gets several of them. Some of the more well known (infamous) early reviewers are obtaining questionable factory samples, based on their close proximity to where the toys are being made, but my guess is that PvP's family is financially secure, so he can afford to get the earliest sources and pay insane amounts to get them shipped to him in the UK as quickly as possible.

Early releases are weeks, not months before they're on shelves. I've also heard from several sources that he and Ton Ton sell their samples for crazy amounts privately to recoup whatever costs they had. Between the views and the sales, they're doing ok. For the record, Hasbro will never send out figures this early to be reviewed. If they did there's a long list of reviewers who have larger audiences and have a closer relationship to Hasbro than PvP and Ton Ton.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10

Postby Lore Keeper » Thu May 06, 2021 6:03 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Early releases are weeks, not months before they're on shelves. I've also heard from several sources that he and Ton Ton sell their samples for crazy amounts privately to recoup whatever costs they had. Between the views and the sales, they're doing ok. For the record, Hasbro will never send out figures this early to be reviewed. If they did there's a long list of reviewers who have larger audiences and have a closer relationship to Hasbro than PvP and Ton Ton.

I wish these forums had a like button because this deserves one, sir.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Hasbro won't send figures out...but retailers do ;) which we've seen happen like how In Demand Toys were Shipping SS Overload out a month and a bit in advance of most other places last year. Or how they were mysteriously Shipping Abominus out the same time as pvp dropped a review on him.

Besides sometimes I do question whether someone has stolen from the factory or if Hasbro are being very sneaky and using it as a way to build hype for forthcoming figures, plus they don't have to worry about a reviewer not declaring they got it from hasbro as they can rely on the "thief" angle.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu May 06, 2021 6:26 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Lore Keeper wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

Yup. Some of us have moral standards.
Good to know that you do. But does DeathReviews?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PREDACON W/ SIDE BURN + SKID-Z Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231209A"
PREDACON W/ SIDE B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dgt3 key Hasbro 2006 231101A"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 210811A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKILLZ PUNK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro Game Cartridge"
SKILLZ PUNK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 2002 220114A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BACKSTOP Transformers Cybertron Scout complete Hasbro 2005 220813A"
BACKSTOP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRIMSTONE Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d0h3 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
BRIMSTONE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spychanger W.A.R.S. Transformers RID Spy Changers complete WARS 2001 230821A"
Spychanger W.A.R.S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STORM JET Transformers Energon Combat complete Superion Maximus 2004 230427A"
STORM JET Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON