This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Emerje » Sat May 08, 2021 1:01 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeroWolf wrote:Hasbro won't send figures out...but retailers do ;) which we've seen happen like how In Demand Toys were Shipping SS Overload out a month and a bit in advance of most other places last year. Or how they were mysteriously Shipping Abominus out the same time as pvp dropped a review on him.

Besides sometimes I do question whether someone has stolen from the factory or if Hasbro are being very sneaky and using it as a way to build hype for forthcoming figures, plus they don't have to worry about a reviewer not declaring they got it from hasbro as they can rely on the "thief" angle.

It would be HUGE trouble for Hasbro if it got out that they were quietly filtering samples out to reviewers and telling them not to disclose where they came from. YouTube and most credible platforms require it otherwise it would lead to accusations that Hasbro is paying for positive reviews, something that could cause a negative backlash.

On the flipside, there isn't a store online or off that wouldn't ask for a few mentions in the video and probably a link in the video description and maybe even a pinned first comment in exchange for a free review sample. The idea that a store is sending these out to him for free with no strings attached is frankly absurd. He's aware people think he's buying stolen figures since he got them so early so why not preemptively say where they came from, even if he had to pay for them, if they're not stolen? It's all very suspicious.

william-james88 wrote:Easy way to know if they are sent the products by the company is if they show the box.

And there's that. Neither Hasbro nor any retailers send out samples without boxes.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:05 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Yesterday at Target I finally saw a Cyclonus (& 2 Primals).
Later at Walmart I saw Cyclonus (& 3 Primals).

Maybe leader class isn’t far behind.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Sat May 08, 2021 9:01 am

Notimus Crime wrote:
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:I also can't stand it when everybody calls extra parts "kibble".

KIBBLE:
ground meal shaped into pellets, especially for pet food.

Who's the jackass that started calling it kibble anyway? 8-}

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Kibble#Origin_of_the_term

I personally don't have a problem with the term kibble other than it's meaning not being immediately obvious to non-transformers fans.

Well, it's good to know the origin of it. But for some reason, it seriously irritates me.

Pet Peeve: Something that a particular person finds especially annoying.

I don't have a really good explanation why it annoys me but it just gets under my skin for some reason.

I hated collecting GI Joe because I had a massive bag of tiny accessories & guns that I couldn't keep track of. And when I sold most of my Joes, trying to match the parts with the figures was a total nightmare that took hours. I think "kibble" would fit the GI Joe fandom a lot better. I don't really mind the Transformers parts & accessories & I have no problem remembering which parts go with which figures. All the GI Joe guns looked the same, all molded in solid black. Just like little bits of dry dog/cat food all look the same. Because of that, I definitely think "kibble" should be a GI Joe thing.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby sol magnus » Sat May 08, 2021 9:41 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:
Notimus Crime wrote:
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:I also can't stand it when everybody calls extra parts "kibble".

KIBBLE:
ground meal shaped into pellets, especially for pet food.

Who's the jackass that started calling it kibble anyway? 8-}

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Kibble#Origin_of_the_term

I personally don't have a problem with the term kibble other than it's meaning not being immediately obvious to non-transformers fans.

Well, it's good to know the origin of it. But for some reason, it seriously irritates me.

Pet Peeve: Something that a particular person finds especially annoying.

I don't have a really good explanation why it annoys me but it just gets under my skin for some reason.

I hated collecting GI Joe because I had a massive bag of tiny accessories & guns that I couldn't keep track of. And when I sold most of my Joes, trying to match the parts with the figures was a total nightmare that took hours. I think "kibble" would fit the GI Joe fandom a lot better. I don't really mind the Transformers parts & accessories & I have no problem remembering which parts go with which figures. All the GI Joe guns looked the same, all molded in solid black. Just like little bits of dry dog/cat food all look the same. Because of that, I definitely think "kibble" should be a GI Joe thing.

I can tell you any Joe collector worth their salt knows what weapons go with who.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat May 08, 2021 10:02 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
sol magnus wrote:I can tell you any Joe collector worth their salt knows what weapons go with who.

Don't assume that every collectors or "true" collectors are or must be as hardcore as you. :-$
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby sol magnus » Sat May 08, 2021 10:05 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
sol magnus wrote:I can tell you any Joe collector worth their salt knows what weapons go with who.

Don't assume that every collectors or "true" collectors are or must be as hardcore as you. :-$

I'm not assuming. The guy I responded to said he didn't remember.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat May 08, 2021 10:12 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
sol magnus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I've been collecting transformers for more than 10 years now.
And I've been in that situation numerous times. It's hard to keep track of hundreds of toys and their accessories over years.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun May 09, 2021 8:51 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

And I've been in that situation numerous times. It's hard to keep track of hundreds of toys and their accessories over years.
You must not be worth your salt then.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sun May 09, 2021 9:33 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
I'm definitely not worth my salt
I'm worth my pepper though
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby sol magnus » Sun May 09, 2021 9:48 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

You must not be worth your salt then.

That appears to be the case here. :lol:
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 10, 2021 6:59 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Been messing with my Dinobot. He's pretty fun. I love the transformation, involved and things end up in interesting places, and the package is pretty nice. Could have used some cleaning up, but I like it. He's good.

Also, my Airazor shipped from Amazon, should finish wave 2 tomorrow

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby JazZeke » Mon May 10, 2021 11:48 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
My Airazor arrived in the mail on Saturday. I was having a really bad day at work, so I figured I would at least have opening her up to look forward to...

Both wings had massive stress marks on the hinges right out of the box. :\
JazZeke
Headmaster
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:55 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Been messing with my Dinobot. He's pretty fun. I love the transformation, involved and things end up in interesting places, and the package is pretty nice. Could have used some cleaning up, but I like it. He's good.

Dinobot is a joy to transform, will never not love it
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Spider5800 » Tue May 11, 2021 8:39 am

JazZeke wrote:My Airazor arrived in the mail on Saturday. I was having a really bad day at work, so I figured I would at least have opening her up to look forward to...

That sucks. Heard from a few different people who had similar issues. Wing joints on mine are tight, but I've been lucky so far, no stress marks. Might have to stop fiddling with her though.

Any specific hinges doing it?
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:58 am

https://youtu.be/T8UKATBSsRY

Kremzeek put up a review of tracks already

Gotta say I wasn't one of the people hating on this guy before but wow the legs and feet are just terrible. And I knew the flight mode sucked but oof. I wanted him since he's a pretty unique character but I guess I'll wait a few years for the next one. I at least wanted a loudpedal out of this mold but now I think I'll pass either way :(
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

sol magnus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I used to be hardcore into GI Joe & Star Wars. But after getting over 200 figures I didn't really pay attention to the accessories. All the little black guns looked the same. And a lot of them were re-used over & over again. They became a huge pain in the ass & ended up in a big zip-lock bag.

I don't like a lot of tiny accessories, they pile up too fast & are too easily lost in the carpet or misplaced. And back in the 80's, most Star Wars & GI Joe figures couldn't hold their guns to save themselves anyway.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Tue May 11, 2021 10:32 am

Razorbeast88 wrote:https://youtu.be/T8UKATBSsRY

Gotta say I wasn't one of the people hating on this guy before but wow the legs and feet are just terrible. And I knew the flight mode sucked but oof. I wanted him since he's a pretty unique character but I guess I'll wait a few years for the next one. I at least wanted a loudpedal out of this mold but now I think I'll pass either way :(

I love it & can't wait to get 2. 1 to keep as-is in his cartoon form. And the other to customize into his original & way cooler-looking toy form. I was only going to get 1 & customize it but the changes are different enough to get 2.

Tracks is the perfect example of pointless & unnecessary changes they made to the cartoon. His original toy version looked like a badass ninja. Kinda like a male version of Nightbird. With the huge ninja craze of the 80's I'm surprised they didn't market him that way. He could have easily been the Transformers equivalent of Snake Eyes.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby JazZeke » Tue May 11, 2021 10:42 am

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Spider5800 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:My Airazor arrived in the mail on Saturday. I was having a really bad day at work, so I figured I would at least have opening her up to look forward to...

That sucks. Heard from a few different people who had similar issues. Wing joints on mine are tight, but I've been lucky so far, no stress marks. Might have to stop fiddling with her though.

This one, on both sides. I can't even flatten out the wings because the "feathers" underneath that joint are already bent out of shape.
Attachments
185430019_318926256289622_7506036236755318691_n.jpg
JazZeke
Headmaster
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Courage: 9

Postby aronjlove » Tue May 11, 2021 10:45 am

JazZeke wrote:
Spider5800 wrote:

This one, on both sides. I can't even flatten out the wings because the "feathers" underneath that joint are already bent out of shape.

Yup, that's the one that has given so many people trouble. It is almost like it is molded so the joint is too tight or something. Mine was fine out the box but that did not want to fold. I applied more pressure than I would like and it finally gave but also produced a couple of stress marks. Haven't transformed her since to be honest but the bird mode is cool so it has still been fun.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby o.supreme » Tue May 11, 2021 11:00 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Poor Tracks, he was my favorite of the Autobot Car from the original series. The Toy itself looks nice aesthetically to me both in Robot and Automobile mode. It just fails in execution. Hopefully it is just his copy with all the floppiness/looseness, and sections not tabbing in. I honestly had no plans of getting this, but still, I like to see characters I like get good toy representations they deserve.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby sol magnus » Tue May 11, 2021 11:10 am

Huh. The only thing I'm not liking about that figure is the feet set up. That's not going to go over well in the long term. But the face sculpt and everything else seemed to turn out okay. His copy seems a little loose, so maybe they'll work that out when we get them in stores.

He's a sentimental purchase for me either way.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby aronjlove » Tue May 11, 2021 11:16 am

aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:18 am

Nemesis Reformatted wrote:

I love it & can't wait to get 2. 1 to keep as-is in his cartoon form. And the other to customize into his original & way cooler-looking toy form. I was only going to get 1 & customize it but the changes are different enough to get 2.

Tracks is the perfect example of pointless & unnecessary changes they made to the cartoon. His original toy version looked like a badass ninja. Kinda like a male version of Nightbird. With the huge ninja craze of the 80's I'm surprised they didn't market him that way. He could have easily been the Transformers equivalent of Snake Eyes.

Happy for you! I definitely agree that the G1 toy's head sculpt was wayyyyyy cooler. Exactly why I considered getting a loudpedal (if they made one) instead of tracks. Post pictures of the customized tracks when you're finished with him!
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby sol magnus » Tue May 11, 2021 11:19 am

'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:21 am

o.supreme wrote:

Poor Tracks, he was my favorite of the Autobot Car from the original series. The Toy itself looks nice aesthetically to me both in Robot and Automobile mode. It just fails in execution. Hopefully it is just his copy with all the floppiness/looseness, and sections not tabbing in. I honestly had no plans of getting this, but still, I like to see characters I like get good toy representations they deserve.

I hope the floppiness is just his copy as well, the transformation seemed a little clumsy- not to knock on the reviewer, im sure it's pretty difficult to get a good transformation going on camera every time
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON