This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Emerje » Wed May 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
chuckdawg1999 wrote:What show is that meme from? It's on the tip of my tongue.

Battlestar Galactica

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Did anybody notice the Seeker jet on the side of the Grimlock/Mirage box? Perhaps that's a hint as to who is coming next?

Starscream.JPG

It's just Starscream.

Emerje

What show is that meme from? It's on the tip of my tongue.

Sowndwave76 wrote:These recent pictures do make his face look off again to me.
There are parts of this that look good, but overall, not enough for me to get him.
I'm a little surprised they didn't make the sword fit under the vehicle pointed in the other direction...
Not that the handle looks that much like an exhaust pipe, but that's better than a random silver "fin" sticking out from the bottom.
And I get it, the trailer will cover that up when combined. But still... Seems a little odd.

Hot Rod/Rodimus even in the MP line has never had a face that suits the character. Give me something that's a little more "Jubliant."

The show is Battlestar Galactica
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Mechastrike » Wed May 12, 2021 5:04 pm

i swear that shaking hands pic is dis at Fansproject.
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby Razorbeast88 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:27 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Mechastrike wrote:i swear that shaking hands pic is dis at Fansproject.

:lol:
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby ausbot » Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I want a primus from this
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed May 12, 2021 6:28 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
ausbot wrote:I want a primus from this

This
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Autobot N » Wed May 12, 2021 7:09 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Emerje wrote:Image
It wasn't a rumor, but most likely an error on Amazon AU's part for listing Nightprowler with Sideswipe.

Nightprowler.JPG

The real question is HOW did they make that mistake, they wouldn't have come up with that name on their own? There's a good chance Nightprowler will happen if Hasbro is accidentally feeding his name to Amazon.

Emerje
Remember the TLK days where the Amazon listings named Nitro Zeus's listing as Voyager Bumblebee? Could be something like that again
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Skill: Infinity

Postby alekese » Wed May 12, 2021 9:20 pm

Emerje wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
I'd imagine he'd also come with his axe instead of it being sold separately
And maybe a matrix that opens (like with the first MP prime)
I want to say if that ever came along I'd stick with ER prime too but who knows

Wouldn't that just be basically a lower cost MP now?

Any improvement on ER Prime would just make him more of an MP. Better Articulated hands, his axe and better looking rifle, More accurate trailer, Roller, light up matrix... jetpack maybe?

I'm all for getting $80 dollar MPs don't get me wrong.

Pretty much exactly what it would end up being hahaha but badass if we get a MP-like prime at $80 USD as opposed to the real MPs which are at $300+ USD

Indeed.

No complaints here if we get an $80 USD MP like Commander Class Prime. :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

People are already forgetting the reputable leaks that said the price is going up to $100 next year...

That $100 commander isn't set in stone, it's contingent on titan getting discontinued. The two options for next year are:

A. 1 $160 titan and 1 $80 commander, with wfc standard size/complexity; or

B. 2 $100 'commanders' that are each larger and/or more complex than wfc commanders thanks to eating the discontinued titan's budget.

Although preliminary signs are pointing towards B, we haven't actually received final word as to which it is yet.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed May 12, 2021 9:26 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I'm assuming that B is the likely future, though only for the next trilogy, because we have rumors of a Commander class Motormaster, and I could see them doing a Combiner a year with the torso figure being one of the Commanders with the other being either a physically bigger character, or a character that needs the parts count like Armada Optimus Prime and his trailer
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 13, 2021 2:25 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Actually hasn't there been rumblings that Titans might not be as dead as we were led to believe?

Personally, maybe we need a hybrid approach. A Titan every other year, alternating with two bigger Commanders
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 13, 2021 3:59 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually hasn't there been rumblings that Titans might not be as dead as we were led to believe?

Personally, maybe we need a hybrid approach. A Titan every other year, alternating with two bigger Commanders

For now, the two next commanders should be Star Saber and Deathsaurus, with a leader Victory Leo to go along. Those 3 deserves to be finally updated into the Generations line.
Plus the G1 originals are all NOPE'd priced so...
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Roadbuster » Thu May 13, 2021 4:45 am

Emerje wrote:Rodimus has some big mitts on him.

Emerje

We sure it's not that Optimus Prime has small hands?
Roadbuster
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 13, 2021 6:02 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Actually hasn't there been rumblings that Titans might not be as dead as we were led to believe?

For now, the two next commanders should be Star Saber and Deathsaurus, with a leader Victory Leo to go along. Those 3 deserves to be finally updated into the Generations line.
Plus the G1 originals are all NOPE'd priced so...

We can only hope, but from what leaks have revealed, there's Neen no work done on them
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Thu May 13, 2021 8:22 am

Overcracker wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Hopefully the engineering and accessories make up that price difference.
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:Highly doubtful.

The Commander Class keeps getting weaker with every new release. I'm sure Hasbro is trying to figure out a way to squeeze Bumblebee into the Commander Class.

Making some comparison's, Rodimus is about MP-28's height which is taller, than PotP's Hot Rod. Also the only other Commander class figure in this type of Commander Class we have to compare to is Jetfire which is fairly simple in engineering even if it does include a ton of accessories.

I think most of the price is going into his transformation, the legs alone look like they do a lot to compress into his vehicle mode and the trailer is still a big honking piece of plastic there.

MPHotRod.jpg

Well, it might have a lot of complex engineering but for me, when it comes to $80, bigger is definitely better. Jetfire blew me away. Sky Lynx was a little disappointing but I was never a big Sky Lynx fan anyway. But Rodimus is an easy HELL NO! unless I can get $20 off like I did with Sky Lynx at Target. I can't pull the trigger on SS86 Hot Rod either. I don't want to pay more for accessories that I don't care about. My Takara Legends version is just fine.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby Overcracker » Thu May 13, 2021 9:38 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Hopefully the engineering and accessories make up that price difference.
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:Highly doubtful.

The Commander Class keeps getting weaker with every new release. I'm sure Hasbro is trying to figure out a way to squeeze Bumblebee into the Commander Class.

Making some comparison's, Rodimus is about MP-28's height which is taller, than PotP's Hot Rod. Also the only other Commander class figure in this type of Commander Class we have to compare to is Jetfire which is fairly simple in engineering even if it does include a ton of accessories.

I think most of the price is going into his transformation, the legs alone look like they do a lot to compress into his vehicle mode and the trailer is still a big honking piece of plastic there.

MPHotRod.jpg

Well, it might have a lot of complex engineering but for me, when it comes to $80, bigger is definitely better. Jetfire blew me away. Sky Lynx was a little disappointing but I was never a big Sky Lynx fan anyway. But Rodimus is an easy HELL NO! unless I can get $20 off like I did with Sky Lynx at Target. I can't pull the trigger on SS86 Hot Rod either. I don't want to pay more for accessories that I don't care about. My Takara Legends version is just fine.

There will probably be sales at some point.

Also, as much as I hate to say it, the accessories on SS86 Hot Rod don't do much. Hot Rod himself on the other hand, is worth every penny. It's great mold.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 13, 2021 9:42 am

I see the best Hot Rod lurking in that picture...;)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu May 13, 2021 9:50 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I was dead set against getting this Commander Rodimus. I think the battle platform is a waste of materials and space. But Damn if that robot mode isn't perfect! So I'll be getting this Rodimus. >:oP That sword will most likely be given to SS Grimlock if he can hold it.

The commander class has improved from that horrendous Jetfire to the pretty solid if not perfect Sky Lynx, so I'm expecting this to be even better.

As much as I'd love Star Saber, Deathsaurus, and Overlord in the CC line, I think the 1st figure that needs to be done is a proper G1-inspired Powermaster Prime. The TR figure was just laughable. And this was brought up before, but I'd love comic versions of Fort Max and Scorponok, the commander class was made for them.

As for the Titans, I hope the line isn't finished, we have quite a few viable candidates for it, not to mention updates to Metroplex and maybe even Fort Max in 4-5 years. Those figures were both lacking.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu May 13, 2021 9:54 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:As for the Titans, I hope the line isn't finished, we have quite a few viable candidates for it, not to mention updates to Metroplex and maybe even Fort Max in 4-5 years. Those figures were both lacking.

This is why I think Titan might go on break for the next trilogy. Gives them 3 years of building more demand for a new Metroplex, New Fort Max, and a new Trypticon (I only add him because by the time they get to Metroplex it'll have been at least 8 years since TR Trypticon so they could justify remaking him, plus the early copies with the self-destructing hips)
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby o.supreme » Thu May 13, 2021 10:07 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Starting over in 4-5 years with Metroplex would be borderline acceptable, but I could ultimately be ok with it. Until then, there are still enough existing characters in fiction, not to mention any new ones to keep the Titan's going at one per year. If Selects BZ is successful enough, hopefully it will warrant a Selects Metrotitan at some point.

But since pretty much most of the main wants are out of the way, I'd be ok with 2 CC per year. Despite the problems with TR Powermaster Prime, I'm ok with the TT take on God Ginrai. So I'd rather get new characters that haven't been released in generations yet (Star Saber and Deszaurus), before we go retreading.

IN terms of design, Rodimus appear to be impressive, but I'll have to wait until I have him in hand, as he was never one of my favorites (I'm not a Hot Rod/Rodimus' hater, he was just never in my scope of desired characters). I'm getting it basically begrudgingly because the trailer is AIRLOCK compatible. Jetfire is Absolutely Amazing, and Skylynx as well. I'll reserve final Judgement for Rodimus until I have it. It still is impressive, but does not appear to be $80 impressive IMHO.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Overcracker » Thu May 13, 2021 10:28 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
ZeroWolf wrote:I see the best Hot Rod lurking in that picture...;)

Animated? For sure. Takara Animated, even better.

Rodimus Prime wrote:As much as I'd love Star Saber, Deathsaurus, and Overlord in the CC line, I think the 1st figure that needs to be done is a proper G1-inspired Powermaster Prime. The TR figure was just laughable. And this was brought up before, but I'd love comic versions of Fort Max and Scorponok, the commander class was made for them.

PM Prime? Really? Takara's version was as close to the original as you would hope for, minus a transforming cab. And they also went the extra mile and gave him God Armor.

Don't think we need a new version of that any time soon.

Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby o.supreme » Thu May 13, 2021 10:55 am

Overcracker wrote:PM Prime? Really? Takara's version was as close to the original as you would hope for, minus a transforming cab. And they also went the extra mile and gave him God Armor.

If you'll see my post above, I am in a similar opinion that TT Legends Super Ginrai/God Ginrai was really good. However fans of the western representation of PM Prime specifically weren't happy with that toy. I get it, but still, as I said above, I'd rather have new characters first before redoing characters that were already done.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Overcracker » Thu May 13, 2021 11:19 am

o.supreme wrote:
Overcracker wrote:PM Prime? Really? Takara's version was as close to the original as you would hope for, minus a transforming cab. And they also went the extra mile and gave him God Armor.

If you'll see my post above, I am in a similar opinion that TT Legends Super Ginrai/God Ginrai was really good. However fans of the western representation of PM Prime specifically weren't happy with that toy. I get it, but still, as I said above, I'd rather have new characters first before redoing characters that were already done.

I agree, I think before circling back to PM Prime, there are tons of other characters that need an update.

I'd kill for a regular release Star Saber. He was a "prime" candidate (pardon the run) for the PotP Line, but they ignored him entirely.

Star Saber, Victory Leo and Deathsaurus deserve the spot light.

They've already teased us with a few characters from Victory, with CW Liokaiser, Black Shadow (Sky Shadow), Great Shot... They just really want to do these guys, but seems they just can't find a place for them for some reason.

They need to stop tiptoeing around them already.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 13, 2021 11:39 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
If Rodimus Prime is already redone, I don't see how Power Master Optimus Prime / Ginrai couldn't be already on the table.

Ginrai would clearly be a Commander easy, but I'd rather have him as a "titan" boxset. It could include the small Optimus, voyager sized, Q/Ginrai as a remolded cassette, the trailer as a "leader" who could turn into a base and give a posable super mode to Prime. Complete the set with a "leader" God Bomber / Apex Armor.

The Takara original was nice, but had much room for improvement.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

War for Cybertron: Kingdom Leader Class Wave 3 Out In Australia

Postby Bounti76 » Thu May 13, 2021 12:16 pm

Thanks to Seibertronian D_Maximal Primal, we have word that Wave 3 of the Kingdom line is starting to trickle out in Australia! Via the Twitter account of Transformers Fans Australia, we have photo proof that Leader Class Galvatron has made his way to a Toyworld store in Rosebud, Victoria, for the price of $94.99 AUD, or $73.85 USD at current exchange rates.

The rest of Wave 3, which includes Core Class Dracodon and Soundwave; Deluxes Wingfinger, Predacon Scorponok, Tracks and a Wheeljack repack; and Voyager Rhinox (with a repack of Cyclonus), should be following very shortly, though they're not due for release in the US until late June or early July.

What Wave 3 figures are you excited for, Seibertonians? Are you going to add the crazy Decepticon despot to your collection? If you find any Wave 3 figures elsewhere in the world and the sighting hasn't been on the front page already, please email us and let us know! Happy hunting, Australian fans!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Thu May 13, 2021 12:20 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:If Rodimus Prime is already redone, I don't see how Power Master Optimus Prime / Ginrai couldn't be already on the table.

That is kind of the point though... Rodimus shouldn't have been redone. Yes it is a very nicely designed toy, but any new toy is probably going to be be better than the previous version. There are several retreads of legacy characters when there are dozens still from the original 1984-1992 cast that haven't been represented in Generations in almost a decade, some never. If someone thinks waiting 5 years is too much because a character they like didn't turn out so well in the Prime Wars trilogy...try waiting 30+ years.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON