This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Short Circuit » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
They didn’t even remould his abs to let his new chest sit flush or give him a spoiler. What the heck?

Still going to get him because he’ll look perfect with sunstreaker. Sucks we never got a G2 or cybertron version of him. :roll:

Skywarp looks neat too, but he’ll be lonely unless they make a santon from Rhinox and a Lio Junior.
Short Circuit
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Micro-Jet
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:21 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Short Circuit wrote:They didn’t even remould his abs to let his new chest sit flush or give him a spoiler. What the heck?
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I'm guessing the spoiler would have been too difficult with how the back portion of the car becomes his knees and some of the car ends up inside his legs. There may not be enough clearance inside, or it would have put the parts count too high.

Short Circuit wrote:Still going to get him because he’ll look perfect with sunstreaker. Sucks we never got a G2 or cybertron version of him. :roll:
Cybertron version? Have you forgotten Siege Sideswipe?

Short Circuit wrote:Skywarp looks neat too, but he’ll be lonely unless they make a santon from Rhinox and a Lio Junior.
Skywarp, Santon, and Lio Junior weren't always combiner components. All three were originally separate individuals. It wasn't until Skywarp and Santon forced Lio Junior into fusing with them against his will that the three were turned into a combiner. This could easily represent Skywarp from before that time.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby sol magnus » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:23 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote: Have you forgotten Siege Sideswipe?

Think he was talking about Sunstreaker.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:23 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Because comparisons are best done with actual images instead of just from memory:

Transformers War for Cybertron: SIEGE Sideswipe Gallery

The car shell is all new it looks like. Only thing truly missing is his spoiler.

The robot parts are the same, which makes sense to do so.

Okay, now I see the differences. Still not enough for me to justify getting this set and letting go of Siege, but if my girlfriend gets me this then I won’t complain.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Short Circuit » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:50 pm

Yeah I was talking about sunny, I already have Siege and G2 Swipe, along with all the other repainted lambros :lol: I’m a sucker for the autobot brothers

Skywarp, Santon, and Lio Junior weren't always combiner components. All three were originally separate individuals.

Which is why I don’t mind Skywarp being Noncomb, makes sense toyline-story-wise but still leaves him without his buddies. Either way I love the airazor mould and he’ll go with the rest of the maximals.
Short Circuit
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Micro-Jet
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6

Postby Nemesis Destron » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:20 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Sorry for being lazy and not reading all the posts. :-P Why the hell did they leave the patch of black on Swipes alt-mode? I think keeping the whole body solid red would have given a much cleaner look IMO.

In the end this is a much greater looking Sideswipe and now I gotta trade out Siege for it...'nuff said! :BANG_HEAD: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Nemesis Destron wrote:Why the hell did they leave the patch of black on Swipes alt-mode? I think keeping the whole body solid red would have given a much cleaner look IMO.

More than likely unpaintable plastic.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 pm

Wow! This is easily the worst Amazon set so far. The last one sucked but at least Grimlock was kinda cool. This one is all-around terrible. But it works out great for me because I don't want to mess with Amazon after the crap they pulled with my Ratchet/Lifeline order. And I prefer Cybertron modes over Earth modes.

I wish Pulse would hurry up & reveal Shattered Glass Jetfire.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I just don't see the differences with this new Sideswipe. They couldn't give us a spoiler?

So far those only come with the leader class Netflix packs.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Razorbeast88 wrote:Also in the bio for the other set, they're taking on dinobot, starscream and waspinator. Solid threat

These guys are up against scorponok. And he is smol. And alone. Smolone. And he's not a "decepticon-predacon threat" unless this dude also has Titan scorpies spark in him or something

All 4 are taking on all 4 at the same time. They just divided up the bios as they appear on the individual boxes. Lets not go mental over this.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Earthmode Sideswipe is a total win, unlike how Earthmode Mirage is a total disappointment, being a downgrade from the Siege version. This new Sideswipe looks just like Earthrise Sunstreaker in alt mode, which it should, gets the coloring correct (white instead of grimy off-white parts), and even includes his shoulder cannon AND hand-held blaster, both also now white for better G1 show accuracy. They even have the Autobot badge correctly centered on Sideswipe's chest this time, and omitted the "C.O.M.B.A.T." pimple on the hood/chest too! The ONLY nitpick I have is that they should have swapped out the tires to make them match Sunstreaker too. I guess Sideswipe got some custom rims? Also, it makes sense that Sideswipe doesn't have a spoiler, because Sunstreaker doesn't have one either. The real questions is, why didn't Earthrise Sunstreaker have a spoiler to begin with? I hope we eventually get Earthmode versions of Tigertrack, Deep Cover, and G2 Sideswipe. At least we are pretty certain that the Walgreens "Kingdom" exclusive this winter will be Earthmode Red Alert.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:34 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I just don't see the differences with this new Sideswipe. They couldn't give us a spoiler? I'm still buying it for sure, I'm just glad we're getting ALL the weapons.

I'm guessing the spoiler would have been too difficult with how the back portion of the car becomes his knees and some of the car ends up inside his legs. There may not be enough clearance inside, or it would have put the parts count too high.

There are 3P add-on kits that have managed it just fine. I'm surprised Hasbro hasn't made their own and included them in another weaponizer, like the Centurion drone.

I'm just a bit salty because Nonnef seems to have no contact email and is DISGUSTINGLY expensive to order from in Japan (even from his Japanese partner site and Toyark doesn't accept credit cards)...
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Also in the bio for the other set, they're taking on dinobot, starscream and waspinator. Solid threat

These guys are up against scorponok. And he is smol. And alone. Smolone. And he's not a "decepticon-predacon threat" unless this dude also has Titan scorpies spark in him or something

All 4 are taking on all 4 at the same time. They just divided up the bios as they appear on the individual boxes. Lets not go mental over this.

Ahhhhhhhhhh :HEADHURTS: thank you for pointing out that I was being a moron in a nice way hahahaha completely forgot they go together. That looks awesomeeee and makes much more sense. Pretty kewl
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Speed: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:40 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Earthmode Sideswipe is a total win, unlike how Earthmode Mirage is a total disappointment, being a downgrade from the Siege version. This new Sideswipe looks just like Earthrise Sunstreaker in alt mode, which it should, gets the coloring correct (white instead of grimy off-white parts), and even includes his shoulder cannon AND hand-held blaster, both also now white for better G1 show accuracy. They even have the Autobot badge correctly centered on Sideswipe's chest this time, and omitted the "C.O.M.B.A.T." pimple on the hood/chest too! The ONLY nitpick I have is that they should have swapped out the tires to make them match Sunstreaker too. I guess Sideswipe got some custom rims? Also, it makes sense that Sideswipe doesn't have a spoiler, because Sunstreaker doesn't have one either. The real questions is, why didn't Earthrise Sunstreaker have a spoiler to begin with? I hope we eventually get Earthmode versions of Tigertrack, Deep Cover, and G2 Sideswipe. At least we are pretty certain that the Walgreens "Kingdom" exclusive this winter will be Earthmode Red Alert.

Earthmode G2 Sideswipe would be NOICE
Wasn't attached enough to sideswipe, red alert, or tigertrack to get them but I have selects deep cover and gigawatt is on pre-order, so I'd love to have 3 of the mold. Plus I didn't want the 2-pack with the Skytread repaint, so getting an earth mode version of that bad boy with one of the 3P upgrade kits would be pretty Coolio Julio!
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:15 am

Mindmaster wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:Because comparisons are best done with actual images instead of just from memory:

The car shell is all new it looks like. Only thing truly missing is his spoiler.

The robot parts are the same, which makes sense to do so.

Okay, now I see the differences. Still not enough for me to justify getting this set and letting go of Siege, but if my girlfriend gets me this then I won’t complain.

Didn't you see me (and possibly others') posts showing exactly the same comparisons only a page or so prior? Mein Gott, man, it took me MINUTES to make those images. MINUTES, I tell you.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:38 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
One last day for my phone to be data-capped so I missed a few pages.

In case no one posted it, Prime VS Prime posted a video review of T-Wrecks.
As expected, look like that special headsculpt was a fluke. Plus that thing barely have any paint. Now THAT'S a lazy repaint.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:43 am

Why do only some of these sets come with awesome artwork & boxes that link together? This is what I wanted with the Ratchet/Lifeline set. :(
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby Emerje » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:15 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:Why the hell did they leave the patch of black on Swipes alt-mode? I think keeping the whole body solid red would have given a much cleaner look IMO.

More than likely unpaintable plastic.

Shouldn't it be the same black plastic as used on the rest of the figure like the wheels and shins which do have paint on them? Would be strange if they randomly decided to use unpaintable plastic for that one spot.

Is it just me or is it strange that the one thing that looked the most like a Lambo on the Siege figure, the entire back end of the car with those big vents behind the doors, also got replaced on this figure? I guess they wanted it to match Sunstreaker, but that's dumb because he isn't supposed to have those to begin with (MP Sunstreaker had them as an option, but they weren't exactly character accurate).

as for Skywarp, they should have left the bird head off the bot head. I know it's accurate to BWII, but it looks dumb having two bird heads and the original toy looked perfectly fine without the bird head sitting on the bot head.

Should have gone with that style head.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Skill: 6

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:21 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
What WAS the deal with ER Sunstreaker anyway? I remember wanting that one, but it never appeared in stores last year anywhere near my realm (at least not that I know of). Nor did I ever see it listed as available on Pulse. It was only ever 'not in stock yet' for the longest time. Then it instantly jumped to 'sold out' and has been that way for months. Same with Trailbreaker and Runamuk - that whole wave seems to have been a ghost wave that was promised, but never delivered.

Availability has been patchy and unpredictable for a LOT of their stuff lately. They make way too many of some figures, and almost NONE of others. Pulse has proven to be equally unreliable. They're supposed to be the place for members to be able to get the figures that are hard to find in stores, but Pulse is always 'sold out' on everything too. What's the point of an exclusive selling platform that never has enough product to meet demand?

It may be great arrangement for the scalpers, but it's terrible for everybody else.
Last edited by DeathReviews on Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby transformers_va » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:21 am

Motto: "Victory lies in the conquest of unknown mysteries"
Weapon: Photon Cannon
In case you're interested, here is an unboxing/review video of the new Autobot Ark: https://youtu.be/GRLYVdTXG3k
transformers_va
Vehicon
News Credits: 10
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby MGrotusque » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:33 am

OMG WHY SIDESWIPE? I'm so sick of that guy. He's the default figure to get lumped into everything these days it seems. Isn't there like 45 different versions released of him now in the last 2 years??? Feels like it to me.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Razorbeast88 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:34 am

transformers_va wrote:In case you're interested, here is an unboxing/review video of the new Autobot Ark: https://youtu.be/GRLYVdTXG3k

Kewlllll
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:38 am

MGrotusque wrote:OMG WHY SIDESWIPE? I'm so sick of that guy. He's the default figure to get lumped into everything these days it seems. Isn't there like 45 different versions released of him now in the last 2 years??? Feels like it to me.

There's only been 4 releases of him so far (Seige, G2, Netflix and Kingdom). For me, the others weren't relevant, due to the cr@pple-damage paint, so I'm really glad this new version came out.
Last edited by primalxconvoy on Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:43 am

Emerje wrote:Is it just me or is it strange that the one thing that looked the most like a Lambo on the Siege figure, the entire back end of the car with those big vents behind the doors, also got replaced on this figure? I guess they wanted it to match Sunstreaker, but that's dumb because he isn't supposed to have those to begin with (MP Sunstreaker had them as an option, but they weren't exactly character accurate).
Emerje

Thank you for saying what I was thinking! I love those vents, they're the only part of the new figure that is a downgrade. They're so iconic! I assume it's licensing/legal-driven rather than an aesthetic choice, and it's not a deal breaker, but it is disappointing.

I don't remember who was asking for more earth mode lambos, but I would much prefer ER Hound or new character redecoes than a whole new round of Selects refreshes.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:43 am

primalxconvoy wrote:
MGrotusque wrote:OMG WHY SIDESWIPE? I'm so sick of that guy. He's the default figure to get lumped into everything these days it seems. Isn't there like 45 different versions released of him now in the last 2 years??? Feels like it to me.

There's only been 4 releases of him so far (Seige, G2, Netflix and Kingdom). For me, and the others weren't relevant, due to the cr@pple-damage paint, so I'm really glad this new version came out.

Also, prior to Siege, you had to go all the way back to Fall of Cybertron for a Sideswipe figure. He was long overdue, and Hasbro is giving him the premium treatment for it now.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON