This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:19 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:At least, since they were releasing 2 deep covers the same year in the same assembly line, they could have uses the black part to go with the black car and the blue part to go with the blue car.

Unfortunately the blues don't match on the Deep Covers. The all black one would look fine, but the blue one would be worse than ER Sunstreaker on the color match by far.

But is it a bigger mismatch than black on blue?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:20 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:At least, since they were releasing 2 deep covers the same year in the same assembly line, they could have uses the black part to go with the black car and the blue part to go with the blue car.

Unfortunately the blues don't match on the Deep Covers. The all black one would look fine, but the blue one would be worse than ER Sunstreaker on the color match by far.

Honestly, for me, yeah, two different shades of one color trying to be the same one bugs the heck out of me, more so than random parts being black seemingly no reason
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Honestly, for me, yeah, two different shades of one color trying to be the same one bugs the heck out of me, more so than random parts being black seemingly no reason

Same here. Weird accents are more acceptable to me than a bad mis-match on a paint job.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:55 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:But is it a bigger mismatch than black on blue?

Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 pm

@O.Supreme, I read your comment on wondering where this ark came from, like if it was sent by Hasbro. I am really puzzled by it myself. The product is not stolen, pretty certain of that, since we see the box and the youtube video has all the hashtags for Hasbro. But they don't thank Hasbro much either. The site this is based in is Singapore and they do tend to get stuff early, so that's the theory I am going with. We are technically just 1 month away from the release date, so since product is sent to NA by boat, it would make sense that Asia already has it and the copies destined for us are currently making their way by sea.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:36 pm

After we finally saw the earth mode for the WFC lambo mold yesterday, people wondered which next lambro we would get sporting this retooled mold. Well, the answer is Red Alert. Fellow Seibertronian JTPrime 17 found this listing from Walgreens for a solid case of this upcoming deluxe. This means that it will be Walgreens' exclusive Transformer toy this year. As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find, though it will be more readily available nearing the holiday season, as has been the case with all previous Walgreens exclusives. Below is the listing along with a digibash to give you an idea of what to expect.

Tra Gen WFC K deluxe “Red White Emergency Lamborghini”
Product Number: F1625
Release: August 2021
Walgreens Exclusive in the U.S.
Solid cases of 8

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Solrac333 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Yay! More exclusives! ;)^
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:45 pm

william-james88 wrote:@O.Supreme, I read your comment on wondering where this ark came from, like if it was sent by Hasbro. I am really puzzled by it myself. The product is not stolen, pretty certain of that, since we see the box and the youtube video has all the hashtags for Hasbro. But they don't thank Hasbro much either. The site this is based in is Singapore and they do tend to get stuff early, so that's the theory I am going with. We are technically just 1 month away from the release date, so since product is sent to NA by boat, it would make sense that Asia already has it and the copies destined for us are currently making their way by sea.

Showing up in Singapore makes complete sense. Thank you. I never would have guessed the video originated from there. Good to know.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Betenoire » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:41 pm

On the downside, wonderful. Another exclusive.
On the other, Walgreens seems to be less of a botchfest in distribution than the other companies, including Pulse.

Maybe HasTek just needs to go the manufacture to demand route that works for other collectible toys. Or just put Walgreens in charge.
Betenoire
Mini-Con

Postby Munkky » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:47 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Walgreens exclusives don't really bother me as much as others, because even though we don't have Walgreens in my country their exclusives usually aren't that hard to get hold of, Ratchet being the one exception in my experience. There's a good number of Bluestreaks on ebay for acceptable prices, and I don't imagine Red Alert will sell out within seconds of being announced like some of the Target exclusives did.
That being said I'll likely pass on Red Alert, because I'm picky about colour balance on my collection displays, and between Ratchet, Wheeljack, Prowl, Arcee and Ultra Magnus there's too much white on my G1 Autobot shelf already.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby AcademyofDrX » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:50 am

Me last year: WfC Siege is the best single year product line since G1.
Me this year: I wish I'd never bought any Cybertronian figures, I had no idea I'd be re-buying all of them so soon.

Maybe it's finally time to make an eBay seller account.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:12 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:Me last year: WfC Siege is the best single year product line since G1.
Me this year: I wish I'd never bought any Cybertronian figures, I had no idea I'd be re-buying all of them so soon.

Maybe it's finally time to make an eBay seller account.

Unfotunately eBay seems to want to make selling a little more difficult. They are revising their sellers requirements and want me to enter my back account info directly with them instead of using my Paypal account. I'm looking into whether there are any ways around that. I do not want them having access to my account directly and would prefer to use Paypal as a buffer.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Re: Transformers Kingdom Red Alert Confirmed as Walgreens Exclusive

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:20 am

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
william-james88 wrote:As with previous years, it should be rather easy to find.

Easy to find? What are you smoking? Bluestreak was a royal pain in the ass to get a hold of last year. I was lucky to have gotten an order in in the 30 seconds he was available online, and I never saw it in-store.

Now that said...Hasbro Pulse selling a small portion of exclusives will be most helpful. Honestly, that's probably going to be my first stop rather than through Walgreen's directly.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:25 am

WeatherManNX01 wrote:

Easy to find? What are you smoking? Bluestreak was a royal pain in the ass to get a hold of last year. I was lucky to have gotten an order in in the 30 seconds he was available online, and I never saw it in-store.

Now that said...Hasbro Pulse selling a small portion of exclusives will be most helpful. Honestly, that's probably going to be my first stop rather than through Walgreen's directly.

For you, he was hard to get but not for everyone. I've not had a single problem getting Walgreens exclusives and my local Walgreens still has a Bluestreak on the shelf that has been there for several months.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:48 am

I personally have had no issues finding the Walgreens exclusives. In fact my kids tease it's the "only" toys I'm good at finding ;) . That little black dot in the middle of Northern CA shows I have plenty of stores in my area, but there are a lot more on the East Coast then I thought. But unlike Walmart or Target (where reports usually *with rare exceptions* come from the east coast First), Walgreens usually goes west to east.

Unlike AronJ. I don't have any ER Bluestreaks currently in the stores in my area, (in fact, there really isn't much of any Generations, just a few 1 step Cyberverse, and the budget Generations TF that come in boxes (can't remember their name)) but it was fairly easy to get when it initially came out. The Clone 2-pack sat around for almost a year. But I am 5/5 in finding Walgreens exclusives, I hope to keep that perfect streak going later this year.
Attachments
Capture.PNG

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby just_aCloud » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:02 am

Motto: "This guy's got bearings of chrome steel."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
For what it's worth, there are Bluestreaks sitting around at at least three of the Walgreens in my area. I live in Mississippi, for reference.
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
just_aCloud
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from just_aCloud on eBay
Alt Mode: Anything four-legged
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:17 am

I find it strange that we have a bran new character and bran new design in Titan class and all you guys pay attention to are the puny retools and repaints of the Lambo design and Road Rage.
Anyways......THe Arc (Last Autobot) is amazing in concept for Titan class but i think in this case it was lazily executed by Hasbro. Short cuts were made here. The transformation is fine but since there is no third mode i feel they could have spent a little more effort into refining the robot mode. Collapsing leg and forearm panels for example. Maybe better articulated hands instead of a static sculpt. Some head articulation maybe. Gap fillers for Arc mode to hide those massive chunks of missing ship.
I mean.....the Arc is alright i suppose but they should have applied themselves a little more here on this release. It's the Ark for crying out loud. Its a pretty significant piece of TF history. At that price point i would have liked to see better engineering. I'm shocked they included ankle tilt in the design, i'll give it that much.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:27 am

MGrotusque wrote:I find it strange that we have a bran new character and bran new design in Titan class and all you guys pay attention to are the puny retools and repaints of the Lambo design and Road Rage.
Anyways......THe Arc (Last Autobot) is amazing in concept for Titan class but i think in this case it was lazily executed by Hasbro. Short cuts were made here. The transformation is fine but since there is no third mode i feel they could have spent a little more effort into refining the robot mode. Collapsing leg and forearm panels for example. Maybe better articulated hands instead of a static sculpt. Some head articulation maybe. Gap fillers for Arc mode to hide those massive chunks of missing ship.
I mean.....the Arc is alright i suppose but they should have applied themselves a little more here on this release. It's the Ark for crying out loud. Its a pretty significant piece of TF history. At that price point i would have liked to see better engineering. I'm shocked they included ankle tilt in the design, i'll give it that much.

I am all about Titans. The Video that dropped yesterday was even newsed' in this thread. The only problem is, there isn't much to discuss until it hits mass retail. Pretty much everything you stated in your post above has already been said many times over. Also you may want to cut back on the bran... ;)

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:53 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Beyond the novelty of having a Titan that turns into the Ark, I didn't see much in the video to tempt me. It's true they seem to have scaled back on the engineering, all those gaps are a disappointment. But I expect 3rd party companies will likely supply 'upgrade kits' which may well fix all of those issues, along with maybe articulated hands and a different head...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:04 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Honestly, I don't care much for 3P at all. But the recent Shockwave that transforms into The Revenge, is a lot more impressive than this Ark figure.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: ???

Postby sol magnus » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:12 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
o.supreme wrote:
MGrotusque wrote:I find it strange that we have a bran new character and bran new design in Titan class and all you guys pay attention to are the puny retools and repaints of the Lambo design and Road Rage.

I am all about Titans. The Video that dropped yesterday was even newsed' in this thread. The only problem is, there isn't much to discuss until it hits mass retail. Pretty much everything you stated in your post above has already been said many times over. Also you may want to cut back on the bran... ;)

Maybe cut back on "the Arc", too.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby Sowndwave76 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:12 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

For you, he was hard to get but not for everyone. I've not had a single problem getting Walgreens exclusives and my local Walgreens still has a Bluestreak on the shelf that has been there for several months.

I'd say it's been close to a 50/50 mix, which is still substantial.
I have multiple Walgreens I've checked; two in my city, and one near where I work. Nothing.
Never saw one, and TF haven't been stocked well period.
I haven't check in a long, long time, but SGMLordMirage found me one about 3 hours from here.

Aronj, I think you also need to realize that your area has been well-stocked in general.
You had a little trouble finding the Seeker 2-pack from Target, but since then, you've been one of the first people to find a lot of figures in-store.

I would like to get this version of Red Alert, but it may have to be online... I've lost a lot of faith in the stores in my area.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Speed: 7
Courage: 7

Postby sol magnus » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:16 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sowndwave76 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

I have multiple Walgreens I've checked; two in my city, and one near where I work. Nothing.
I haven't check in a long, long time, but SGMLordMirage found me one about 3 hours from here.

Aronj, I think you also need to realize that your area has been well-stocked in general.
You had a little trouble finding the Seeker 2-pack from Target, but since then, you've been one of the first people to find a lot of figures in-store.

I would like to get this version of Red Alert, but it may have to be online... I've lost a lot of faith in the stores in my area.

Barring that, you could always lean on one of the members here. I've found extras of every one of the Walgreens exclusives except Ratchet, and that's counting when I wasn't even collecting Generations.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:20 am

Sowndwave76 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

This is true. Even going back to Siege I saw the Rainmakers and the Micromaster 10-pack several times in-store. A benefit I guess of living in one of the fastest-growing cities in the US.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:21 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Funny you should mention them, as many months later, I've actually seen Rainmaker sets readily available now.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: ???

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUNAMUCK Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
RUNAMUCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST JET MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190411"
SKYBLAST JET MODE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #20 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + Mini-con INCINERATOR Transformers Armada Super-Con complete 2002 190530a"
NEW!
BLURR + Mini-con I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNOW CAT Transformers Energon Combat Class complete + instructions 2004 230427A"
SNOW CAT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRUELLOCK Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2004 230427B"
CRUELLOCK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYFIRE Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821A"
SKYFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 210811A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 2002 220114A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET ACTION MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Perceptor 2002 231209A"
STREET ACTION MINI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON