This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby JomasterII » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Man, you guys are kinda late on this. Kingdom Rodimus has been sighted over here at Big W shops for like, a few weeks or so now. :P
https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/05/22/tra ... lia-433957
JomasterII
Mini-Con

Postby cloudballoon » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:06 pm

Emgo's got lots of his "signature stuff" in his videos, like "transclearance", "sad pac-man," saying Deluxe/Voyager/Leader class in all 4 languages, "you grow old..." and box throwing shticks that I find very repetitive. Got ultimately, they amount to a few extra seconds more per video, no big deal and not that annoying. Since IMO he does put a lot more extra effort (e.g. the sketch comedy) in each of his video than the average YT reviewer does so I do appreciate that. He's up front about sources and sponsors AFAIK so like some people already said here, he's legit.
cloudballoon
Vehicon

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:19 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
cloudballoon wrote:Emgo's got lots of his "signature stuff" in his videos, like "transclearance", "sad pac-man," saying Deluxe/Voyager/Leader class in all 4 languages, "you grow old..." and box throwing shticks that I find very repetitive. Got ultimately, they amount to a few extra seconds more per video, no big deal and not that annoying. Since IMO he does put a lot more extra effort (e.g. the sketch comedy) in each of his video than the average YT reviewer does so I do appreciate that. He's up front about sources and sponsors AFAIK so like some people already said here, he's legit.

I appreciate all of his little phrases and lingo
It is pretty repetitive but I enjoy the positivity and enthusiasm in the reviews. The effort is definitely there as you said, emgo is easily my favorite reviewer

I enjoy when he makes a comparison with "MAGNUS" as well as "GEEWUN ___ preciousssss"
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:53 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Razorbeast88 wrote:
cloudballoon wrote:Emgo's got lots of his "signature stuff" in his videos, like "transclearance", "sad pac-man," saying Deluxe/Voyager/Leader class in all 4 languages, "you grow old..." and box throwing shticks that I find very repetitive. Got ultimately, they amount to a few extra seconds more per video, no big deal and not that annoying. Since IMO he does put a lot more extra effort (e.g. the sketch comedy) in each of his video than the average YT reviewer does so I do appreciate that. He's up front about sources and sponsors AFAIK so like some people already said here, he's legit.

It is pretty repetitive but I enjoy the positivity and enthusiasm in the reviews. The effort is definitely there as you said, emgo is easily my favorite reviewer

I enjoy when he makes a comparison with "MAGNUS" as well as "GEEWUN ___ preciousssss"

I also think some people take "PARTSFORMING?! WORST TOY EV.... Shhhhhhh." personally. :lol:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:05 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:

I also think some people take "PARTSFORMING?! WORST TOY EV.... Shhhhhhh." personally. :lol:

I wouldnt doubt it hahaha that's another thing I like, he shuts down a lot of the whining and most of his criticisms are more relevant "in my personal opinion"
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:17 pm

There's a plethora of great reviewers out there, and all of them aren't using stolen toys to bolster their ratings. Sure, some might review KO or 3P toys (which might go against the morals of some TF collectors) but at least they usually cite their sources and/or put some genuine effort into their reviews. I have managed to enjoy reviews from China, Japan, the UK, Vietnam, Australia and US, including:

- Benscollectibles/BensKOllectibles
- Mangmotion
- peaugh
- The Lazy Eyebrow
- Toy Polloi
- wotafa
- Bootleg Toys Vietnam (who, ironically, DOESN'T review stolen toys from a nearby factory)
- Bots and Bits
- JobbytheHong (NSFW)
- Kuma Style
- SirToysDotCom
- TheHenshinGuy
- THECOLLECTOR75
- Toyhax.com

I'm sure there are others (I used to watch Optibotimus, and some others).
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:22 pm

At the risk of outing myself as a weirdo, I've never watched a transformers toy review. Like ever. Certainly not for anything I didn't receive yet. The only times I can think of watching any type of review was to modify or fix a known issue like the TR Trypticon hip fix.

I just kind of like experiencing each new mold/figure all on my own first, especially the transformation.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:25 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:At the risk of outing myself as a weirdo, I've never watched a transformers toy review. Like ever. Certainly not for anything I didn't receive yet. The only times I can think of watching any type of review was to modify or fix a known issue like the TR Trypticon hip fix.

I just kind of like experiencing each new mold/figure all on my own first, especially the transformation.

For me, I've also watched them AFTER I've bought a toy, do see reinforce my own biased opinions about them or, like you, to look for "fixes" to problems.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby primus-omega » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:44 pm

No sure what to think. I don't remember the last time, "leak" information was supposed to be legal. And, and, and, we all like to read and watch "leak" materials, but complains about it. smh. Maybe we should put a disclaimer on the news, saying something like, stop here if don't want spoilers or "leak" info.
primus-omega
Mini-Con

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
primalxconvoy wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:At the risk of outing myself as a weirdo, I've never watched a transformers toy review. Like ever. Certainly not for anything I didn't receive yet. The only times I can think of watching any type of review was to modify or fix a known issue like the TR Trypticon hip fix.

For me, I've also watched them AFTER I've bought a toy, do see reinforce my own biased opinions about them or, like you, to look for "fixes" to problems.

I often watch reviews purely for the entertainment. Even for things I'll never buy.
My favorite entertainer reviewers being Thew, Emgo, and Jobby the Hong. Especially Jobby. That guy is NUT! :lol: :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:54 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

I often watch reviews purely for the entertainment. Even for things I'll never buy.
My favorite entertainer reviewers being Thew, Emgo, and Jobby the Hong. Especially Jobby. That guy is NUT! :lol: :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:

I forgot Thew, and I'm already subscribed to him!
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:57 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
primalxconvoy wrote:And that's why I watch Emgo! The man is legit.

My only issue is the inflections he does with his voice, just like most youtubers do, just give a f'ing review without your own silly sound effects and such, If I want to be entertained Ill watch a movie.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Rtron » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
primalxconvoy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:

I forgot Thew, and I'm already subscribed to him!

I literally only watch Thew for the entertainment. I don't consider what he does actual reviews. If I want to see a product showcase, I'll watch someone else. Thew I just find fun to watch. He could "review" a fork and I'd still watch it.
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:05 pm

Not all reviewers are necessarily our "cups of tea", but all the ones we've mentioned aren't receiving stolen goods, which makes them at least worthy of my time, even if I don't watch their full video or subscribe to them. PVP and his ilk, on the other hand, aren't.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby butcher31 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
Possible first sighting? Nah. Rodimus Prime came out in Big W stores here in Australia about two and a half weeks ago. Pretty readily available too. It'll be on sale there as of next week. A number of waves get skipped here, so it's nice to get a win with an early release every so often.

I've had my Kingdom Rodimus sitting on my desk for the last week. I can confirm, it's a lot of fun. And worth the commander class price point. There are a lot of parts involved.

I like how Emgo has obviously played with the figures a lot before doing the review. He really looks closely at the ins and outs of transformation and a lot of the play patterns involved.
butcher31
Mini-Con
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 2

Postby Emerje » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:12 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:Id expect his crotch To be fully blue like the original TWrecks. That definitely stops the colour layout from being 100% what the original had.

I've mentioned this before, they should have taken the pointless white paint from his chest, below his neck, and used the cost of that asset to properly paint in his belt blue. Would have gone a long way in improving the figure.

I'm hoping for a third party head and some ToyHax labels to fix the belt.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:25 am

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Id expect his crotch To be fully blue like the original TWrecks. That definitely stops the colour layout from being 100% what the original had.

I've mentioned this before, they should have taken the pointless white paint from his chest, below his neck, and used the cost of that asset to properly paint in his belt blue. Would have gone a long way in improving the figure.

I'm hoping for a third party head and some ToyHax labels to fix the belt.

Emerje

I hope more "mainstream/accessible" 3P companies start doing add-on kits for regular figures. Currently, there only seems to be kits for titan class figures and then either 3D printed stuff, Toyark or Nonnef (all of which are either unavailable, or cost too much).
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Big Grim » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:09 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
I love Emgo. He enthusiastic, positive and entertaining. All of his reviews are fun and I like his Big Build series with the parts works Enterprise D.

He's great fun!

~ Grim
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby Davidreilly » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:40 am

It’s CRAZY watching people lose their mind about something that for those of us in Australia is no big deal, as the toy has been available for purchase since last week.

And to see accusations of theft being tossed around with no proof. Bizarre.

For the conspiracy theorists who still believe someone is smuggling toys out of a factory (going to be pretty hard to slip Rodimus under your shirt), the toy is available for purchase at Big W as part of their toy sale. It secured an exclusive release of an early batch to coincide with their annual toy sale. You can see it displayed in the toy catalogue at www.bigw.com.au if you still think its stolen. It’s available at the non-sale price of 149 AUD, but next week when the sale starts will be available for only 109. Now that’s actually super cheap and under the suggestered retail price….. but there’s a catch, in that its limited to about 6-12 per store.

I’ll be waiting until next week, but we’re already having people buy the full six or twelve units at the higher price, because they’re selling it to people in the US or planning to eBay it. Sad, but there are scalpers everywhere.
Davidreilly
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:49 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I have a good relationship with Hasbro. I receive their marketing packages as do other major Transformers reviewers, fan site owners and other comparable media outlets. I'm around 99% certain that these early samples are not from Hasbro. You know when you get something from Hasbro because it comes in a super nice one-of-a-kind press kit package, generally along with other items as well (unless it's SDCC Fortress Maximus or something like that).

The factory leaks issue has been ongoing since the early days of eBay. I used to buy early samples directly on eBay back in the day to photograph on Seibertron. While the practice may be in the gray area, we also don't know for sure what the story is behind them. I've always had the mindset that it's up to Hasbro to fix leaks at the factory. We also have no idea what business agreements they have with their factories either or what the agreements are pertaining to factory samples, factory defects, factory extras, etc. I've never seen a binding contract between Hasbro and their factories, and I doubt any of those debating this issue have either.

If Hasbro wants to shut that down, they could get their lawyers involved with it, make a public statement about it, clarify what these samples are, and clamp down on early samples becoming available. That's their fight. Because we can argue and debate about it until the sun explodes and we'll have accomplished nothing other than arguing about something we really don't know much about.

I don't want to see this discussed in this topic, but I am curious how many of you attacking the reviewers for getting early samples also purchase 3rd party products or KO products to have in your collection, which is another area that I think is a little clearer what the rights and wrongs are.

Long story short, we should keep this conversation and news about the actual products instead of debating this issue about factory leaks and YouTube reviewers. If you want to have that debate, please debate it in a separate topic and keep topics about the toys on-topic. Thanks.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:54 am

Seibertron wrote:I have a good relationship with Hasbro. I receive their marketing packages as do other major Transformers reviewers, fan site owners and other comparable media outlets. I'm around 99% certain that these early samples are not from Hasbro. You know when you get something from Hasbro because it comes in a super nice one-of-a-kind press kit package, generally along with other items as well (unless it's SDCC Fortress Maximus or something like that).

The factory leaks issue has been ongoing since the early days of eBay. I used to buy early samples directly on eBay back in the day to photograph on Seibertron. While the practice may be in the gray area, we also don't know for sure what the story is behind them. I've always had the mindset that it's up to Hasbro to fix leaks at the factory. We also have no idea what business agreements they have with their factories either or what the agreements are pertaining to factory samples, factory defects, factory extras, etc. I've never seen a binding contract between Hasbro and their factories, and I doubt any of those debating this issue have either.

If Hasbro wants to shut that down, they could get their lawyers involved with it, make a public statement about it, clarify what these samples are, and clamp down on early samples becoming available. That's their fight. Because we can argue and debate about it until the sun explodes and we'll have accomplished nothing other than arguing about something we really don't know much about.

I'm curious how many of you attacking the reviewers for getting early samples also purchase 3rd party products or KO products to have in your collection.

Long story short, we should keep this conversation and news about the actual products instead of debating this issue about factory leaks and YouTube reviewers. If you want to have that debate, please debate it in a separate topic and keep topics about the toys on-topic. Thanks.

Thank you. Where is the topic/thread to discuss this?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:58 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
primalxconvoy wrote:Where is the topic/thread to discuss this?

Someone should start one if they want to have that debate/discussion.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:17 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I was watching Death's Review of Core Class Optimus. Not a first to be sure, but it is the first I've seen to compare one of the newer Core class with any of the Previous Legends Class figures...which begs the question...Why the name change? I mean I know this particular size of Transformer disappeared for two years during Siege and ER to focus on Micromasters. But now that it is back (under a new name), it just doesn't seem to make sense. Sure the toys have slightly better engineering and articulation than previous Legends class. But the same could be said for all other toy class sizes, and their names haven't changed. Was it maybe to avoid conflict with another Hasbro line (Marvel Legends?).

I was just curious what anyone else thinks? Sure in hindsight does it really matter? No...but since June, by all appearances, is going to be a slow news month, we have to drum up some sort of conversation, otherwise it devolves into other things that go off topic, which I am guilty of myself, and I apologize. Just trying to keep the ball rolling is all.

I know a LOT of people have praised the Core Class. I mean they are great as a more economic way to obtain smaller versions of famous characters, but they just don't fit anywhere in my collection. If I were collecting all BW characters, then sure Rattrap would be a must, but poor Vertebreak and Dracodon don't have much going for them other than if someone is just awed by something new. They aren't fossilizers, they aren't previously established characters. It's just the "oh cool a Dinosaur!" factor, I guess Hasbro hopes to sell, in two different colors ;) .

I've actually found myself lately going back and picking up some of the previous CW. TR, and PotP Legends class that I skipped because I now have a use for them. Fortunately because of their small size none of them are too expensive. The TT Transformers Adventure ones though Yeesh.... I am glad I got those a few years ago...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:59 am

My best guess on renaming the Legends class to Core class was likely something as simple as wanting a new name for the class when the revived it that avoided any of the Legends/Legion confusion from the past.

I could see something as simple as the marketing team saying we want to revive the Legend class, but not specifically for smaller bots who only fit at that scale. Rather we will include all the core characters in a smaller more affordable scale for kids/parents and fill in the rest with smaller bots who fit the scale. Well, if it is mostly core characters, why not call it Core class?

As for Vertebreak, she actually is a pretty fun little bot to play around with. Plus she has a unique transformation for a dino alt mode in that the dino head becomes the cod-piece.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:41 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Nemesis Destron wrote:It is a shame if there is in fact theft involved. I for one would rather watch any other known YouTube reviewer rather than Emgo. I have personally seen enough reviews to prefer NOT to watch his for reasons of my own.

IMHO there is at least 1 fair reviewer (on the subject) currently over Emgo who get the job done I think with many more to come!

I'm not one that needs to see the freakin' box the figure came in, in fact to hell with it! :VEHI:
Yeah I watched a few of his reviews and got annoyed very quickly. The guy takes way too long and he's a condescending douchebag most of the time. Unless he's changed? I haven't watched his reviews in a long time.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Best of LEATHERHEAD #1 IDW Comics 2022 Mutant Ninja Turtles SEP221731"
TMNT Best of LEATH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220377 2E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #2 (of 6) IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200458 (A/CA) Revel"
TMNT JENNIKA II #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230390 4D (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103D"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 OCT231364 9B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #134 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221727 134RI Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #134 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221744 3D Murphy"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Y 1:75 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230228 1Y (CA) Tao"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr I Symbol FOIL Gold Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1I"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics AUG231235 2B Seeley"
Masters Universe F ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON