War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
primalxconvoy wrote:There's a plethora of great reviewers out there, and all of them aren't using stolen toys to bolster their ratings. Sure, some might review KO or 3P toys (which might go against the morals of some TF collectors) but at least they usually cite their sources and/or put some genuine effort into their reviews. I have managed to enjoy reviews from China, Japan, the UK, Vietnam, Australia and US, including:

- Benscollectibles/BensKOllectibles
- Mangmotion
- peaugh
- The Lazy Eyebrow
- Toy Polloi
- wotafa
- Bootleg Toys Vietnam (who, ironically, DOESN'T review stolen toys from a nearby factory)
- Bots and Bits
- JobbytheHong (NSFW)
- Kuma Style
- SirToysDotCom
- TheHenshinGuy
- THECOLLECTOR75
- Toyhax.com

I'm sure there are others (I used to watch Optibotimus, and some others).


I think you forgot someone at the top of the list there buddy, pal.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6646
News Credits: 253
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:14 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Seibertron wrote:Long story short, we should keep this conversation and news about the actual products instead of debating this issue about factory leaks and YouTube reviewers. If you want to have that debate, please debate it in a separate topic and keep topics about the toys on-topic. Thanks.


Yes.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 12607
News Credits: 50
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nuclearxpotato » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:20 pm

Motto: "Accessories Sold Separately!"
Sorry, I didn't mean to spark this whole debate. But yes, leaked samples have been around since ebay. I believe the amount of leaks increases and decrease with time (and we're currently at an increase). Even if Hasbro patches up the current avenue, a new one will be formed and they'll continue to trickle out. It's a part of the collecting ecosystem.

With that out of the way...
Do we know when the next announcement from Hasbro will be? I know that next Tuesday will be a TF Tuesday (if the pattern continues) and we'll probably get the Target Exclusives + Jolt and Grindor there, but do we know if there are any major announcements planned currently? Or will we just have to wait for IGN to spring it on us like Wave 2?
Till All Are One
User avatar
Nuclearxpotato
Minibot
Posts: 162
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 1:15 pm
Alt Mode: Garbage Truck

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Do we know when the next announcement from Hasbro will be? I know that next Tuesday will be a TF Tuesday (if the pattern continues) and we'll probably get the Target Exclusives + Jolt and Grindor there, but do we know if there are any major announcements planned currently? Or will we just have to wait for IGN to spring it on us like Wave 2?
No clue. I wouldn't expect that many reveals from a TF Tuesday, historically they've only ever had 1-2 figures and always exclusives/Selects (maybe they'll show Toy Colors Galvatron?). They could do a Fan First Friday at any point, as even though Hasbro's promoting this month as being big on GI Joe, they're still doing a Power Rangers FFF this Friday, so that could be where the rest of that SS wave shows up along with probably SG Goldbug. Other than that, I would assume maybe something in the SDCC online stuff later, in terms of Wave 4 and the alleged Wave 5? Or the next wave could be revealed out of nowhere by IGN, like you said, but I feel like that wouldn't get as much attention as Hasbro would want if they did that anytime soon, since E3's on the horizon and I assume that would be IGN's main focus.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 890
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Munkky » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:48 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Nuclearxpotato wrote:With that out of the way...
Do we know when the next announcement from Hasbro will be? I know that next Tuesday will be a TF Tuesday (if the pattern continues) and we'll probably get the Target Exclusives + Jolt and Grindor there, but do we know if there are any major announcements planned currently? Or will we just have to wait for IGN to spring it on us like Wave 2?

It hasn't really been said, but my money would be on late July or early August for a big reveal. They might continue the formula from last time and dedicate an entire stream to just wave 4 of Kingdom and maybe another Shattered Glass toy tacked on at the end. That "Worlds Collide" box set and some other things we know about from leaks like Terrorsaur will probably get announced separately in Trasformers Tuesdays, like the Battle Across Time sets were.
Munkky
Targetmaster
Posts: 620
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:01 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Munkky wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:With that out of the way...
Do we know when the next announcement from Hasbro will be? I know that next Tuesday will be a TF Tuesday (if the pattern continues) and we'll probably get the Target Exclusives + Jolt and Grindor there, but do we know if there are any major announcements planned currently? Or will we just have to wait for IGN to spring it on us like Wave 2?

It hasn't really been said, but my money would be on late July or early August for a big reveal. They might continue the formula from last time and dedicate an entire stream to just wave 4 of Kingdom and maybe another Shattered Glass toy tacked on at the end. That "Worlds Collide" box set and some other things we know about from leaks like Terrorsaur will probably get announced separately in Trasformers Tuesdays, like the Battle Across Time sets were.

This is what I think will be the case as well, a Hasbro Pulse online event (with IGN getting first dibs on the reveal as per last year)

Speaking of events though, is the Fall Toy Fair looking to go ahead or are they waiting till next year?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12398
News Credits: 1041
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:08 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:Speaking of events though, is the Fall Toy Fair looking to go ahead or are they waiting till next year?


A quick Google shows everything is still a go for the Dallas one on Oct. 5th through 7th.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18402
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I held off on getting any of the Core Class figures from Kingdom that are simply the G1 characters at a smaller scale until a couple of weeks ago. I picked up Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Starscream to be desk toys for me at work, and I must say, they are way better than I had expected. None of them are absolutely perfect, but for their size and price, they are amazingly well detailed and painted figures with just the right amount of complexity for fun and quick transformations. I'd say Starscream is the best, but Megatron isn't too shabby, and even Optimus Prime is impressive for the umpteenth iteration of basically the same transformation scheme since the original toy line. Each one also does something pretty unexpected and new for their transformations too, like how Starscream's chest splits asymmetrically and his wings rotate between modes, how Megatron's right forearm rotates and how his gun stores in robot mode, and how neatly everything tabs together on Optimus Prime's back. I look forward to adding Soundwave to the collection once Wave 3 hits my area. I hope a few more Autobots come out in the next line to even out the ranks. For now, I've got Core Optimus Prime paired with G1 "Core" Bumblebee from the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line, but he's obviously out of scale with the proper Generations Core Class figures, even if he is shorter than the rest.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3984
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Nuclearxpotato wrote:With that out of the way...
Do we know when the next announcement from Hasbro will be? I know that next Tuesday will be a TF Tuesday (if the pattern continues) and we'll probably get the Target Exclusives + Jolt and Grindor there, but do we know if there are any major announcements planned currently? Or will we just have to wait for IGN to spring it on us like Wave 2?


As others have said we have no clue, but I'm assuming since June is dedicated to GI Joe (mostly) as stated by Hasbro, that in the entire month of June TF *may* get 1 selects reveal, and SG Bugbite. I'm expecting a sizable event in July (another FFF, or something like it), to make up for the lack of SDCC. I'm expecting the reminder of SS for the year, and hopefully Kingdom wave 4, and SG Jetfire, but we will see.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5022
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Wolfman Jake wrote:I held off on getting any of the Core Class figures from Kingdom that are simply the G1 characters at a smaller scale until a couple of weeks ago. I picked up Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Starscream to be desk toys for me at work, and I must say, they are way better than I had expected. None of them are absolutely perfect, but for their size and price, they are amazingly well detailed and painted figures with just the right amount of complexity for fun and quick transformations. I'd say Starscream is the best, but Megatron isn't too shabby, and even Optimus Prime is impressive for the umpteenth iteration of basically the same transformation scheme since the original toy line. Each one also does something pretty unexpected and new for their transformations too, like how Starscream's chest splits asymmetrically and his wings rotate between modes, how Megatron's right forearm rotates and how his gun stores in robot mode, and how neatly everything tabs together on Optimus Prime's back. I look forward to adding Soundwave to the collection once Wave 3 hits my area. I hope a few more Autobots come out in the next line to even out the ranks. For now, I've got Core Optimus Prime paired with G1 "Core" Bumblebee from the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line, but he's obviously out of scale with the proper Generations Core Class figures, even if he is shorter than the rest.


For me, I wish there was a bit of storyline to "explain" how these figures are "smaller". Obviously, they're not really smaller, as it's just the scale that's changed. However, if they could "explain" that the TFs became "smaller" for (insert reason here), and, say, included a feature that "bulked them up* (such as additional Pretender Shells, Actionmaster Styled accessories and vehicles, etc), then I think Hasbro could be on to a winner...
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Headmaster
Posts: 1071
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
primalxconvoy wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:I held off on getting any of the Core Class figures from Kingdom that are simply the G1 characters at a smaller scale until a couple of weeks ago. I picked up Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Starscream to be desk toys for me at work, and I must say, they are way better than I had expected. None of them are absolutely perfect, but for their size and price, they are amazingly well detailed and painted figures with just the right amount of complexity for fun and quick transformations. I'd say Starscream is the best, but Megatron isn't too shabby, and even Optimus Prime is impressive for the umpteenth iteration of basically the same transformation scheme since the original toy line. Each one also does something pretty unexpected and new for their transformations too, like how Starscream's chest splits asymmetrically and his wings rotate between modes, how Megatron's right forearm rotates and how his gun stores in robot mode, and how neatly everything tabs together on Optimus Prime's back. I look forward to adding Soundwave to the collection once Wave 3 hits my area. I hope a few more Autobots come out in the next line to even out the ranks. For now, I've got Core Optimus Prime paired with G1 "Core" Bumblebee from the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line, but he's obviously out of scale with the proper Generations Core Class figures, even if he is shorter than the rest.


For me, I wish there was a bit of storyline to "explain" how these figures are "smaller". Obviously, they're not really smaller, as it's just the scale that's changed. However, if they could "explain" that the TFs became "smaller" for (insert reason here), and, say, included a feature that "bulked them up* (such as additional Pretender Shells, Actionmaster Styled accessories and vehicles, etc), then I think Hasbro could be on to a winner...

I think its more to have recognisable characters at that price point, while taking advantage of the scale for characters like Rattrap. I also can't see them ever going the route of accessories or vehicles for core class, I think they were burned from the last time they tried that.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12398
News Credits: 1041
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Of course. "My" idea was simply to highlight that they could be a cyst effective way to get "true" Pretenders, etc back into the franchise (and I REALLY hope they, or a third party company starts making some shells for either the existing "CHUG" or legends scaled figures.

And what's this about them getting burnt?
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Headmaster
Posts: 1071
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:09 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I’ve gone back & forth with Core Class…
Initially I thought getting Megs, Soundwave, & SS would be cool to have at the feet of my CW Devastator…
But when I think of wanting 3 SS86 Sharkticons & 2 Sweeps, $30 is tough to justify for those 3 little guys.
Not to mention, there’s surely going to be something from the last Kingdom wave/first wave of the new line that I’ll want.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Godmaster
Posts: 1956
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
primalxconvoy wrote:For me, I wish there was a bit of storyline to "explain" how these figures are "smaller". Obviously, they're not really smaller, as it's just the scale that's changed. However, if they could "explain" that the TFs became "smaller" for (insert reason here), and, say, included a feature that "bulked them up* (such as additional Pretender Shells, Actionmaster Styled accessories and vehicles, etc), then I think Hasbro could be on to a winner...


Yeah, Action Masters is immediately what I thought of when I first read your post, and that would have to be a HARD PASS. I honestly think AM's would not be looked back on with so much hatred, if they in fact existed as a separate line, and did not try to force the continuous story of them sacrificing transformation to be "stronger, faster...." blah blah blah...... I'm not collecting core class, but I'm glad people can enjoy them on their own merit.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5022
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:48 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm excited for little Dracodon, I like that mold, and she will go good with T-Wrecks I think.

as for T-Wrecks, robot mode is disappointing, but I am all about that T-rex mode. I will have him in Dino mode roaring out over my assembled Maximals.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20775
News Credits: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:51 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm excited for little Dracodon, I like that mold, and she will go good with T-Wrecks I think.
Dracodon is male.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35158
News Credits: 382
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Emerje » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:02 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
o.supreme wrote:I was watching Death's Review of Core Class Optimus. Not a first to be sure, but it is the first I've seen to compare one of the newer Core class with any of the Previous Legends Class figures...which begs the question...Why the name change? I mean I know this particular size of Transformer disappeared for two years during Siege and ER to focus on Micromasters. But now that it is back (under a new name), it just doesn't seem to make sense. Sure the toys have slightly better engineering and articulation than previous Legends class. But the same could be said for all other toy class sizes, and their names haven't changed. Was it maybe to avoid conflict with another Hasbro line (Marvel Legends?).

I wonder if they took time off from using it so they could repurpose it next year? Next year is "Legacy" so either making a new class or renaming an existing one "Legend" fits right in. I'd be happy if they stopped using ranks for class names, most of the Leaders aren't Leaders, some of the Voyagers ARE leaders, Ultra Magnus is a Leader, but not a Commander even though he's a city commander, it's all dumb. If they wanted rename Commander class to Legend class (because they're so rare) in Legacy I'd be all for it.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6417
News Credits: 152
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby RNSrobot » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:04 pm

Good review by emgo.

Hahahaha what a **** joke this Rodimus toy is.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:41 pm
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:28 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
RNSrobot wrote:Good review by emgo.

Hahahaha what a **** joke this Rodimus toy is.

What about it don't you like?

As for my 'burned' comment, I was also referring to the cyberverse playsets they came out with for the Dark of the Moon line/ TF: Prime line. Here in the UK, they ended up at discount shops and stuck around for a while on the shelves. Action Masters speak for themselves :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12398
News Credits: 1041
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:27 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to the efforts of fellow Seibertron user, Mindmaster, we may have our first look at the Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class version of Waspinator!

Image

Image

The pictures were shared on Twitter by user @QueenStodge.

If this is indeed the upcoming Deluxe Class figure, then this will be the third go over for Waspinator since his original Beast Wars figure, 25 years ago. He did recieve a figure back in the Thrilling 30 line. Aside from them (which were based on Beast Wars) the character appeared as a Deluxe toy in the Animated toyline.

What do you think of this? Do you think it's real?

Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12398
News Credits: 1041
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:37 am

Motto: "Contempt for money is another trick by the rich to keep the poor without it."
If it's real, it's not bad. Just from these pics, I think the T30 looks better, but this is alright. I'd like to see more shots of the beast mode and a shot of the robot mode from the back.
.With the left in control, we live in Orwell's 1984.
.Only the method of surveillance is social media.
.Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12749
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:40 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Pretty sure that torso is mistransformed. The bug head ought to open up and split apart.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35158
News Credits: 382
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:43 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Purple wings!? Way to fumble at the 1 yard line, Hasbro! #-o
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3984
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator

Postby Munkky » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:45 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
ZeroWolf wrote:Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to the efforts of fellow Seibertron user, Mindmaster, we may have our first look at the Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class version of Waspinator!

Image

Image

The pictures were shared on Twitter by user @QueenStodge.

If this is indeed the upcoming Deluxe Class figure, then this will be the third go over for Waspinator since his original Beast Wars figure, 25 years ago. He did recieve a figure back in the Thrilling 30 line. Aside from them (which were based on Beast Wars) the character appeared as a Deluxe toy in the Animated toyline.

What do you think of this? Do you think it's real?

Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

That actually looks pretty good, not sure about the purple wings (were they purple in the show? I always remembered them to be clear), but I like the wasp mode a lot more than the Thrilling 30 Waspinator. I also like how the wasp looks juuuuuuuust enough like an ant so that an extensive retooling into Inferno would be possible.
Munkky
Targetmaster
Posts: 620
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:48 am

It looks alright. Don't know if it's better than the T30 one.

I mean ... if we want to get technical this is the 4th Waspinator since BW, he did have that tiny version, didn't he?

Image
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4922
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Registered users: automan224, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], noctorro, Sentinel_Primal

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "1980 Transformers Takara Hasbro G1 CLIFFJUMPER Action Figure Minibot complete" on EBAY
Buy "Autotech Combiners Transformers Crusher Stalker Striker Nitro Spike OSF 1999" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus And Optimus Prime Toys R Us Year?" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark Hot Rod ~Jazz~Bumblebee~Skybyte~" on EBAY
Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri - TARN - Transformers *** USA SELLER ***" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UK G1 ADVENTURE GAME BOOK, HIGHWAY CLASH – 1980’S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout- Target exclusive sealed" on EBAY