This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Tigatron is absolutely perfect. I'm looking forward getting him.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:54 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Tigatron looks amazing, I'm really looking forwards to him now more so than ever (and seeing the other 3 new figures in that wave, since Waspinator leaked a while ago at this point).

Overcracker wrote:The eyes aren't dead though, they are black with white around them.

Though maybe people expected them to be bright metallic green.
Looking at the close-up shots here and on TFW, the eyes ARE a yellowish-green with black pupils, but the black AROUND the eyes is thick enough that from a further away perspective, the eyes appear black.

Nuclearxpotato wrote:No not different in terms of his character design but his actual figure's design.
This Rhinox doesn't sit well with me and I don't really know why. The T30 version seems to fit slightly better with the Kingdom crowd, but I've heard that figure has plenty of problems on its own.

Maybe in hand he'll look better, but images don't seem too flattering for him.
Yeah, I have the T30 figure in front of me right now and have seen the Kingdom one in-person at Target, and it really looks like the only things the Kingdom figure does better is the bigger chest jaw (but it's got visible hinges in it's center and it's proportions are still off from the show model), actual paint on the guns (but the guns themselves are tiny and pathetic), and I would assume tighter hips, other than that the molding and the colors are just too off.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby butcher31 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:29 pm

Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
Tigatron looks good. I'm glad he's getting released and I'm sure I'll get it.

Does anyone else get the feeling that PrimeVsPrime's reviews are a little disingenuous? His early-release reviews are overly-gushing. I like almost all Transformers figures too, but I get the sense that he receives early releases because they know he is very rarely going to be critical of the figures.
butcher31
Mini-Con
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 2

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:48 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
My excitement over Tigatron and the kingdom line in general made me want to rewatch the series on tubi

And I noticed that scorponoks missiles have Maximal symbols on them. Not sure if thats a mistake or the intention is for for missiles to be Maximal seeking or something
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:53 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Razorbeast88 wrote:My excitement over Tigatron and the kingdom line in general made me want to rewatch the series on tubi

And I noticed that scorponoks missiles have Maximal symbols on them. Not sure if thats a mistake or the intention is for for missiles to be Maximal seeking or something

Funny you mention that because I believe the intent was Maximal seeking or Maximal kill count, but Hasbro told Mainframe to remove it in future episodes to avoid that confusion :D
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ravage continues to look stunning. That is an easy grab for me.

Tigatron looks great!! Wow they did him good! I am excited to get him!

I've seen more people on Twitter getting Tracks, and continued disappointment. I want Road Rage, but I have the MP already, and not sure if I want to try out that mold at all
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:My excitement over Tigatron and the kingdom line in general made me want to rewatch the series on tubi

Funny you mention that because I believe the intent was Maximal seeking or Maximal kill count, but Hasbro told Mainframe to remove it in future episodes to avoid that I remember that and I thought it was a kill count like on old fighter airplanes.

And I am very glad I got Tigatron preordered when the Amazon link first went live. I have no problems with my Cheetor and would like a bigger cat on the Maximal crew ;)^
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Got my wingfinger from target today. Figured out how to incorporate att the parts into the combined mode, except for primal's mace. Even gave him a gun, a tail, and what I am calling a "Bone-arang" adding the chest tusks really give me a magnaboss homage feeling. Sadly my oaleotrex is sooooooooo loose the combined form is really kind of a floppy mess. Has anyone come up with a name for this bag-o-bones? Will probably do a proper review on this soon. Been sick and packing for moving, so no telling when.
Attachments
IMG_20210722_201726756.jpg
IMG_20210722_201731471.jpg
IMG_20210722_201953426.jpg

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:Wow, never knew Tigatron was so we'll liked. Cool to see as he was my favorite as well. I just remember having the Hasbro/Kenner one and it being a cream white as opposed to the Takara one which was a pure white.
Yeah, Tigatron had several standout episodes in Season 1 that made him both likable and memorable: "A Better Mousetrap", both parts of "The Trigger", "Call of the Wild", and especially "Law of the Jungle".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Wow, never knew Tigatron was so we'll liked. Cool to see as he was my favorite as well. I just remember having the Hasbro/Kenner one and it being a cream white as opposed to the Takara one which was a pure white.
Yeah, Tigatron had several standout episodes in Season 1 that made him both likable and memorable: "A Better Mousetrap", both parts of "The Trigger", "Call of the Wild", and especially "Law of the Jungle".

Always one of my faves as well. I hold a lot of that to his voice actor Blu Mankuma and his amazing emotional range. He could go from calm and serene to gutteral growls. Just like a tiger.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Nuclearxpotato wrote:It's definitely still stolen, but it's just a more completed sample as opposed to his usual factory floor samples. There's currently no way he obtained one legitimately unless Hasbro's prepared Wave 4 to drop next month... which obviously isn't the case.

But it being packaged proves that it is the case. Hasbro wont hold onto ready to ship product. We followed them every step of the way in their Unicron campaign, the packaging is the last step and they ship directly to distributors (which is probably who expedited the figure to PVP). So yeah, this product is distribution ready, the review confirms that. Hasbro is indeed prepared to drop the wave 4 voyagers within the next month or so. This is the same time frame we had for siege. August is right around the corner and it takes over a month to ship by boat. Add another few weeks for it to be transported to local distributors and then the central warehouse of the retail store which will then ship to their own stores and you end up in September and low and behold, that's when wave 4 gets spotted usually in north america.
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ade/43960/

So yeah, 0 indication of theft (unless you have solid proof) and this timeline fits exactly with when Siege wave 4 came out. I don't know why we are so quick to accuse people of crimes and ignore facts.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:20 pm

I saw this topic going on on Twitter, so I'll add here what I said there: If he is a thief, he has a big brass pair because he shows his face several times on his Facebook and Youtube. Statute of Limitations on theft is generally 7 years, and prosecuting a thief doesn't cost much for a corp like Hasbro. Besides, he reviews a lot more than just Transformers. Is he stealing those too?!?!

Anyways, with Cheetor, Shadow Panther, Tigatron, and the surprise Agent Ravage, Kingdom has a lot of cats, and I am here for it!
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:48 pm

It's that simple."
aronjlove wrote:I saw this topic going on on Twitter, so I'll add here what I said there: If he is a thief, he has a big brass pair because he shows his face several times on his Facebook and Youtube. Statute of Limitations on theft is generally 7 years, and prosecuting a thief doesn't cost much for a corp like Hasbro. Besides, he reviews a lot more than just Transformers. Is he stealing those too?!?!

Site owner Seibertron himself asked to DROP THAT "THIEF" TOPIC a few pages back.
I don't care about your personal vendetta or your wild accusations. If you want to make a thread about "thieving theories", make the thread in the "general discutions" forum.

>:oP #-o >:oP

Damn, I miss Burn.
Where is he BTW?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:56 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
aronjlove wrote:I saw this topic going on on Twitter, so I'll add here what I said there: If he is a thief, he has a big brass pair because he shows his face several times on his Facebook and Youtube. Statute of Limitations on theft is generally 7 years, and prosecuting a thief doesn't cost much for a corp like Hasbro. Besides, he reviews a lot more than just Transformers. Is he stealing those too?!?!

Site owner Seibertron himself asked to DROP THAT "THIEF" TOPIC a few pages back.
I don't care about your personal vendetta or your wild accusations. If you want to make a thread about "thieving theories", make the thread in the "general discutions" forum.

Damn, I miss Burn.
Where is he BTW?

I believe aronjlove was also arguing against all the wild accusations rather than in favor of them
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby Emerje » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
butcher31 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that PrimeVsPrime's reviews are a little disingenuous? His early-release reviews are overly-gushing. I like almost all Transformers figures too, but I get the sense that he receives early releases because they know he is very rarely going to be critical of the figures.

Who's "they"? He isn't sponsored by any shop or Hasbro so he has no reason to to appease anyone. In this case he probably bought it from a shop that got them in early, probably in South East Asia somewhere since they tend to get a lot of stuff first, but not necessarily one that wants to be identified just in case Hasbro takes issue with it. Since it's boxed I doubt it's stolen, but it certainly wasn't just given to him for free. No shop, least of all Hasbro, will just give away toys without getting a shout out in the video and a link in the description in exchange.

As far as being overly positive goes maybe he just thinks that's what will get him the most views, or maybe he just isn't that good at being critical.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:01 pm

Razorbeast88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Damn, I miss Burn.
Where is he BTW?

I believe aronjlove was also arguing against all the wild accusations rather than in favor of them

Yes, I was.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Ignoring the accusations, I've never gotten the feeling that he is insincere in his reviews. I think he just genuinely loves transformers, is very excited and quick to give high praise. He may refer to several figures as the best, but to be fair most of them are haha. We're getting a lot of amazing new figures that are better than previous releases
And I too am guilty of getting new toys and the new ones becoming my favorites hahaha he just said tigatron is his favorite voyager beast. Which against only rhinox Primal and dinobot thats understandable

Not to mention he has his criticisms as well. He clearly wasn't a fan of fangry's loose joints, and I remember him not being a fan of siege apeface either
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:05 pm

It's that simple."
aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Damn, I miss Burn.
Where is he BTW?

Yes, I was.

Still off topic and my point still stand. Same thing about discussing reviewers.

Now back on the TOYS, okay?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Damn, I miss Burn.
Where is he BTW?

Yes, I was.

Still off topic and my point still stand. Same thing about discussing reviewers.

Now back on the TOYS, okay?

Well, make your point with someone else's damn quote as you conveniently left out my paragraph about the toys. >:oP
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:11 pm

Hahaha back to the toys

I wish Tigatron's tail-whip could transform into a longer length or something, and it'd have added articulation due to transformation. I wouldn't have minded an axe tip at the end like with Cheetors tail either, just to add something instead of a silly striped club
Perhaps there will be an upgrade kit with a new tail in the future lol

But I really don't care that much about all that because he has his gun and he looks magnificent! Tigatron for the win!

Can't wait to see Shadow Panther. I'm curious about headsculpt and paintjob
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Pipes should be promising as well

Still not sure if I want Waspinator. I know he's iconic and all but I guess he was just never my favorite
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:14 pm

It's that simple."
aronjlove wrote:Well, make your point with someone else's damn quote as you conveniently left out my paragraph about the toys. >:oP

Just pointing out that if 80% of the post is completely off topic, and about a topic that was already warned about, the tiny toy part is irrelevant.

BTW, as a news staff member, I have some moderation powers and I'm allowed to see the posts that are not approved yet. Some are genuine good posts of fresh new members. Many are bot-spam that I nuke.

But there's that kind of sneaky spam. First half of the post is a genuine post that is on topic about the toys... and then it's GO TO CASINO-DOT-COM!

So, yeah. Same energy.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby aronjlove » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:14 pm

Razorbeast88 wrote:Hahaha back to the toys

I wish Tigatron's tail-whip could transform into a longer length or something, and it'd have added articulation due to transformation. I wouldn't have minded an axe tip at the end like with Cheetors tail either, just to add something instead of a silly striped club

But I really don't care that much about all that because he has his gun and he looks magnificent! Tigatron for the win!

Same, I have no connection to that character but the box art looks amazing!
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby Razorbeast88 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:16 pm

aronjlove wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Hahaha back to the toys

Same, I have no connection to that character but the box art looks amazing!

I'd love to use him as a Nemesis for Cheetor and potential alter ego to ravage
And since I'll be skipping out on scorponok as well I need me some more preds
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby sol magnus » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:21 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
william-james88 wrote:So yeah, 0 indication of theft (unless you have solid proof) and this timeline fits exactly with when Siege wave 4 came out. I don't know why we are so quick to accuse people of crimes and ignore facts.

Well, there's plenty of evidence in other cases, but I agree this one seems legit. To which I say, 'great'.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 MAR200703 2A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #3 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM323 5A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15B (CA) Burcham SEP190684"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210499 2B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 240210D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON