This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
sol magnus wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:Do we have any idea if Road Rage is ACTUALLY a Red Card exclusive, or if she's just Red Card exclusive to start out like T-Wrecks? I'm really hoping it's that second option, the fact that her page said nothing about requiring a Red Card until today is incredibly frustrating.

We do have an idea. She's definitely Red Card exclusive.
:evil:
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Till-all-R1 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:47 pm

Being a Target Exclusive is onw thing, requiring you to have a Credit Card to gain access to an Exclusive is quite another.
Till-all-R1
Targetmaster

Postby sol magnus » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Till-all-R1 wrote:Being a Target Exclusive is onw thing, requiring you to have a Credit Card to gain access to an Exclusive is quite another.

I agree. I don't have a Red Card, but my wife and my best buddy do. That's why I didn't get Redwing.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Wait, Road Rage isn't a timed exclusive?! I thought we heard she'd be like T-Wrecks??
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:15 pm

o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:I'm probably going to bust him open, I'm not even sure I prefer the "fixed" version.

After everything I reversed Galvatron's arms and put the plugs from Larkin's Lair or JRC in.. I might even have extras if you need em.

I was fortunate that the Galvatron I purchased from Target on Monday was correct. However I've seen so many comparison pics. I've seen the ones with the misassembled shoulders and the *rough* edges on top etc... , and frankly, if not for the internet, I probably wouldn't have even known if I had purchased an incorrect one. If it doesn't effect Transformation, I'm not sure what the big deal is. I hear a lot of people say the shoulders look off "sitting so low", honestly, the difference is miniscule if at all. But if anyone feels compelled to fix a defective version, more power to them.

I've been rotating the shoulders off and on for the last couple hours and I have no strong feelings one way or the other. They sit too high the "right" way; they sit too low the other way. The pinholes don't bother me at all, and I don't mind not being able to peg the treads into the back of the arm since I think that looks too static and restrictive.

At this point I'm sure I'm not going to reassemble the arms, and I don't plan to get pin covers. I've gotten a couple unlicensed mods in the past from Nonnef, but it doesn't really appeal to me here.

Overall he's great, I'd rather be playing with him now than mess around looking for a better version at retail. The shoulders also aren't close to my biggest issue with him, either. I'm having trouble getting the alt-mode to click together tightly between the folded-down shoulder pegs and the clips on the lower chest. But that also doesn't really matter, I'm more worried about cracking the plastic from forcing it than I am having slight gaps in the bottom of the cannon.

Anyway, Kingdom + SS86 rules, TF:TM rules, toys rule.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Wait, Road Rage isn't a timed exclusive?! I thought we heard she'd be like T-Wrecks??

It still might be, just keep checking in on her.

By the by, did Japan ever release Redwing over there?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Autobot N » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:55 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
It's a shame Road Rage isn't on Pulse like Dracula is
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby threeonetwo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:23 pm

Till-all-R1 wrote:Being a Target Exclusive is onw thing, requiring you to have a Credit Card to gain access to an Exclusive is quite another.

I haven' confirmed it yet but today in the morning i applied for the Target Red-card Debit card and just a while ago it was accepted. I then went to add Road Rage to cart and was able to. I then went to "cart" and it was there, shipping added plus a discount it came out to almost 23 bux. I didn't buy it cause i gots no $$$ right now.
But yeah anyone want to try and apply for the debit card version of the Red-card, seems like you'll get accepted easily.
threeonetwo
Mini-Con

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:51 pm

threeonetwo wrote:

I haven' confirmed it yet but today in the morning i applied for the Target Red-card Debit card and just a while ago it was accepted. I then went to add Road Rage to cart and was able to. I then went to "cart" and it was there, shipping added plus a discount it came out to almost 23 bux. I didn't buy it cause i gots no $$$ right now.
But yeah anyone want to try and apply for the debit card version of the Red-card, seems like you'll get accepted easily.

For those unaware, the debit version just links to your existing checking account, so approval is pretty much guaranteed and should be pretty quick. Basically if your bank's and Target's systems cooperate, you'll be in.

The credit card on the other hand, you do have to wait until you get the physical card and activate it to use it online. Even if you sign up in store, get approved right away and use the card/account in store that day, you still can't use it online. I learned that the hard way last year with Redwing, thankfully he took a while to sell out.

If anyone does decide to sign up, I would recommend doing it in store and checking for promotions. Last year they gave you a $40 of a purchase of $40 or more coupon for signing up in store that came with your card. I've seen that same one more recently as well. I ended up getting Redwing and some LOL something that was $15 for my daughter and ended up paying like $2.50 after coupon and 5% for the redcard.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:00 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Optimus's final Golden Disk card is... really not surprising.

(and a lazy recoloring of his first card)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Wait, Road Rage isn't a timed exclusive?! I thought we heard she'd be like T-Wrecks??

She's street dated to October 3rd.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby sol magnus » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Bounti76 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

She's street dated to October 3rd.

Redwing? In Japan? Who's selling it?
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:52 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Red Wing isn't a she.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sabrblade wrote:Red Wing isn't a she.

He can be, if you want her to be. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thinking about it, it would be really feasible to mod a Siege seeker into a tetrajet Splitstream. All limbs and the chest plate could be easily modified without affecting the vehicle mode at all. Finding a cheap Siege seeker to make the custom would not be an easy task though.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Kingdom Wave 4 Deluxes now Shipping from Canadian Retailer and Confirm Wave Revision

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
That fourth wave of deluxes from the Kingdom line is coming in hot. After being found at Chilean retail, these deluxes are now being shipped from Canadian retailer Toysnowman (the same guys who received Canada's shipment of the exclusive Earthrise Coneheads). Both Shadow Panther and Waspinator can be ordered for $34.99 CAD. This further confirms something that was becoming more and more apparent, the Kingdom wave 4 case assortment has changed from what we reported almost a year ago. Slammer and Pipes are not part of this wave and will come in a later wave. Of course, this does not necessarily mean an extension on the Kingdom line in the temporal sense and could simply be additional waves to ensure that there is enough product on the shelves in the holiday season, something Hasbro was very adamant about. This wave being available at this time also confirms that Hasbro has indeed secured a lot of shipping contracts since it was expected next month at the minimum (it is still not revealed and has no preorders). And if a collectible retailer in Canada is getting stock, it means these have reached North America and are being distributed all over (larger retailers take more time to bring a toy from the ports to the shelves).

The two deluxes accompanying Shadow Panther and Waspinator in this assortment are Tracks and Paleotrex. This is good news since while Tracks is in very high demand, even if the figure is not universally loved. These are also the very first online listings for these toys.

Waspinator: https://toysnowman.com/products/transfo ... waspinator

Shadow Panther: https://toysnowman.com/products/transfo ... ow-panther

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:27 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well I guess it's a safe bet my pre order for Slammer on amazon shipping October 5 isn't happening :lol:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Autobot_Benz » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Motto: "What is the point of growing up if you can't act childish sometimes"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Glad Kingdom Wave 4 is slowly coming in. I got money saved on Amazon for Tigatron. With all of hasbro's latest showings of Star Wars and Marvel I got worried it might be pushed to 2022 like the new star wars figures.
Autobot_Benz
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 4

Postby sol magnus » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:34 pm

Tracks is cool, I don't care what anybody says.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Um... you may want to correct the article to reflect that the prices are not CAD. They're USD. I just spent $73 on two deluxes... :(
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby sol magnus » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Lore Keeper wrote:Um... you may want to correct the article to reflect that the prices are not CAD. They're USD. I just spent $73 on two deluxes... :(

Whooof
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:52 pm

sol magnus wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:Um... you may want to correct the article to reflect that the prices are not CAD. They're USD. I just spent $73 on two deluxes... :(

Whooof

I can't wait to explain this one to the Mrs.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:19 pm

I just tried placing an order and could order them at 34$ CAD
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:33 pm

william-james88 wrote:

Are you in Canada?
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:43 pm

Lore Keeper wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Are you in Canada?

Yes

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:51 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Are you in Canada?

Yes

That must be it. They converted to USD because I'm in the US. Pretty screwed up that they kept the dollar amount the same. I will definitely not be giving them my business anymore with practices like that.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010O"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010P"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #4 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 MAY221567 3C (CA) Gauntt"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22B APR200730 (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight CLIFFJUMPER RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 (CA) Coller 231208C"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM464 6A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Autobots Mini-Bot"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM323 6E (CA) Quinones"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM323 5A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of WINDBLADE #1 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221747 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON