This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby SoundWarp81 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:22 pm

BBTS has posted pre-orders for these figures now.
SoundWarp81
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:37 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:And didn't BotCon 2016 have a Beast Wars theme of sorts for its 20th anniversary?

In a sense, but it was more to promote the Beast Wars: Uprising story.
It wasn't an Uprising story, it was IDW Beast Wars.

In 2016, everyone except Hasbro celebrated the 20th anniversary. Takara had MP Primal, Fun Pub had Dawn of the Predacons, Hasbro Asia had Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal, and Hasbro proper was like:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:23 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I just put in a safety preorder for Pipes, Slammer, and Blaster through BBTS. TFSource has them listed too, but as of now, only Blaster is still available to preorder there. I don't have a lot of confidence that we'll see Kingdom Wave 5 in stores on time, but I'll happily cancel my preorders if I'm proven wrong. I don't understand why Hasbro Pulse isn't offering preorders on these guys. Very strange.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:37 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Wolfman Jake wrote:I just put in a safety preorder for Pipes, Slammer, and Blaster through BBTS. TFSource has them listed too, but as of now, only Blaster is still available to preorder there. I don't have a lot of confidence that we'll see Kingdom Wave 5 in stores on time, but I'll happily cancel my preorders if I'm proven wrong. I don't understand why Hasbro Pulse isn't offering preorders on these guys. Very strange.

I think I’m going to put in my preorder for Blaster with Amazon…
While my Target has exploded with TF the first half of this month, I just can’t believe yet that this is going to continue.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:43 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Just so it's clear, Kingdom Leader class Galvatron is supposed to be repacked for another release in Legacy, right?
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Skill: 9

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:46 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Sabrblade wrote:Just so it's clear, Kingdom Leader class Galvatron is suppose to be repacked for another release in Legacy, right?

That’s the word, albeit still rumor?
I wouldn’t doubt it at all though.
Out of any leader class figure who should be repacked, imo Galvatron most definitely should be.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:59 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
I cant seem to find Blaster on Amazon. Is he not up yet?
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:39 am

Razorbeast88 wrote:I cant seem to find Blaster on Amazon. Is he not up yet?

I apologize... I did so much looking around last night online, for grill/smoker items, and drumset items, that I lost track of where I saw everything...
Amazon does not have him listed yet. He's at Entertainment Earth for $31.99.

Sorry again... Definitely didn't mean to mislead anyone.
I may still wait for Amazon, but EE isn't a bad option.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Razorbeast88 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:54 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:I cant seem to find Blaster on Amazon. Is he not up yet?

I apologize... I did so much looking around last night online, for grill/smoker items, and drumset items, that I lost track of where I saw everything...
Amazon does not have him listed yet. He's at Entertainment Earth for $31.99.

Sorry again... Definitely didn't mean to mislead anyone.
I may still wait for Amazon, but EE isn't a bad option.

No apologies necessary, it's all good! I appreciate it though
I think I'll wait for Amazon as well, I'd considered tfsource but I like Amazon's price guarantee haha
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Just so it's clear, Kingdom Leader class Galvatron is suppose to be repacked for another release in Legacy, right?

That’s the word, albeit still rumor?
I wouldn’t doubt it at all though.
Out of any leader class figure who should be repacked, imo Galvatron most definitely should be.

We have a listing for a Galvatron repack in Legacy from Target's systems.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Changewinds » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:13 am

Sowndwave76 wrote:
Changewinds wrote:I might have to get Blaster and cancel my preorder for Perceptor since he’s looking kind of plain. Starting to feel like I’ve got too many bots. Looking forward to more cassette tapes.

I'd recommend getting both.
Someone else said Perceptor looks "boring"... I'm not sure what people expect from this figure, especially being in the SS86 subline...
I brokedown about 2 years ago and went against my tendency to only get Decepticons... And suddenly yeah, of course my Autobots out-number my 'cons.
I think this may be a small reason I'm so excited for Insecticons, Stunticons, and Blitzwing.
And yes, I also can't wait to see Core Class Rumble!!!

Oh right! Forgot the Insecticons were coming up. I’ve been wanting a matching set for a while. Only have War For Cybertron Kickback atm.
Changewinds
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Changewinds wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Changewinds wrote:I might have to get Blaster and cancel my preorder for Perceptor since he’s looking kind of plain. Starting to feel like I’ve got too many bots. Looking forward to more cassette tapes.

Someone else said Perceptor looks "boring"... I'm not sure what people expect from this figure, especially being in the SS86 subline...
I brokedown about 2 years ago and went against my tendency to only get Decepticons... And suddenly yeah, of course my Autobots out-number my 'cons.
I think this may be a small reason I'm so excited for Insecticons, Stunticons, and Blitzwing.

Oh right! Forgot the Insecticons were coming up. I’ve been wanting a matching set for a while. Only have War For Cybertron Kickback atm.

The insecticons will match as much as the previous ones did, each sporting their own distinct line wide gimmick probably.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:
Changewinds wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:

The insecticons will match as much as the previous ones did, each sporting their own distinct line wide gimmick probably.

The WFC Trilogy were pretty much unified with no physical gimmicks compromising the designs, so no worries there.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Munkky » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:51 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I bought the Ark yesterday at a Comic-Con, making him my second ever Titan. He looks pretty good on the display, the trasformation is fairly easy, but I don't think I'm doing the chest plate right, it doesn't seem to fold all the way down even though I'm tabbing it into the right tabs that the instructions show. It feels weird having a Transformer that's bigger than Combiner Wars Devastator after six years of him being the centre piece of my collection, but I'm happy that I bought the Ark. Mainframe is neat too, he fits in with the rest of the Autobot cast surprisingly well.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:13 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Mainframe is by far the most fun thing about The Ark. I'm very surprised Hasbro didn't release a Selects version by itself in Action Master colors. It is really the only deluxe that comes with a Titan that isn't an essential part. Well Full-Tilt isn't essential, but Trypticon would look incomplete without it.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:20 pm

o.supreme wrote:Mainframe is by far the most fun thing about The Ark. I'm very surprised Hasbro didn't release a Selects version by itself in Action Master colors. It is really the only deluxe that comes with a Titan that isn't an essential part. Well Full-Tilt isn't essential, but Trypticon would look incomplete without it.

Technically he is a part of the Ark's alt mode. He went from action master to triple changer with a bot mode, teletran-1 mode and the cube mode for storing in the Ark is actually the bridge of the ship. Take a look at the deatils, it has slots for the itty bitty slug figures that have come with Unicron, the Centurion drone set, the Ark and the Pulse Galvatron set. It is visible through the windows on the chest, but doesn'y really affect the looks of Ark mode when it is missing, except up close.

Functionally I also find the Ark holds together better in Ark mode when Mainframe is inside than when he isn't, but that could just be mine.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby o.supreme » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:24 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Maybe some fans just have a more detailed eye. I see literally no difference in robot or ship mode if Mainframe is present inside the or not.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Munkky wrote:I bought the Ark yesterday at a Comic-Con, making him my second ever Titan. He looks pretty good on the display, the trasformation is fairly easy, but I don't think I'm doing the chest plate right, it doesn't seem to fold all the way down even though I'm tabbing it into the right tabs that the instructions show. It feels weird having a Transformer that's bigger than Combiner Wars Devastator after six years of him being the centre piece of my collection, but I'm happy that I bought the Ark. Mainframe is neat too, he fits in with the rest of the Autobot cast surprisingly well.

Glad you like the set. I love the Ark, I named him Iaconus and he is my 2nd favorite titan so far. Mainframe is really neat too. They did a great job with that whole package
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Transformers Golden Disk Jackpot has Shipped from Amazon.ca with Misaligned Head Issue

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:48 am

While he wasn't due out for a while, Amazon.ca has shipped their orders for the Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Jackpot set. It is unclear if this has any impact on what Amazon.com will do, since this toy is not due out till march. However, Amazon.ca has been very bad with preorders for the past year (a lot of Canadians lost out on the Coneheads) and this may simply be them getting a shipment and sending it out asap before it gets lost and eventually sold/left to another distributor (which is what happened with the Coneheads). So Canadians are getting jackpot early.
This gives us our first proper in hand photos from finished copies and it appears there are some issues with the toy. One of the issues is mismatched paint, said to be equivalent to Sunstreaker (which many fans did not mind, while others did), but the other issue is the more concerning one. The new tooling with this toy is the headsculpt and it is misaligned. This has been prevalent on all copies checked so far. You can see what we mean by this in the photos below coming from different sources. One comes from Chad who posted on a discord chat while the other comes from Alex on Twitter.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:00 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I bought my Jackpot and I have no idea when I'll receive it. But that "misalignment" is not too bad in pictures. I'll see what it will be really like in person.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Emerje » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:36 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Looks pretty bad to me, not sure how that slipped past QA, especially when it's so early. Hopefully it's just an issue with an early batch, but we've said that before (wrong head T-Wrecks anyone?).

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:45 am

That isn't just a misalignment, the right half of his head appears to be smaller than the left side. How the hell can that even happen? If the head is made up of two halves, how the hell do you make the mold for one side smaller than the other? They should be simple mirror images of each other. :BANG_HEAD:
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:55 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:That isn't just a misalignment, the right half of his head appears to be smaller than the left side. How the hell can that even happen? If the head is made up of two halves, how the hell do you make the mold for one side smaller than the other? They should be simple mirror images of each other. :BANG_HEAD:

I don't think it's a sizing issue but simple misalignment. The "helmet" shape is higher on one side at both the top and the bottom. If it was a problem with the size, you would expect higher on one end and lower or flat on the other. It's not great, but I don't see this as a deal breaker. I think a little paint could help even it out a bit, even if it's just to make the seam less prominent.

I'm also not sure that "it's on two of two" should be interpreted as "it's on every copy," though we know it won't be a one-off.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:24 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:That isn't just a misalignment, the right half of his head appears to be smaller than the left side. How the hell can that even happen? If the head is made up of two halves, how the hell do you make the mold for one side smaller than the other? They should be simple mirror images of each other. :BANG_HEAD:

I don't think it's a sizing issue but simple misalignment. The "helmet" shape is higher on one side at both the top and the bottom. If it was a problem with the size, you would expect higher on one end and lower or flat on the other. It's not great, but I don't see this as a deal breaker. I think a little paint could help even it out a bit, even if it's just to make the seam less prominent.

I'm also not sure that "it's on two of two" should be interpreted as "it's on every copy," though we know it won't be a one-off.

This is an issue on all copies people have claimed to receive so far. Granted, people may not share if there is no problem. There is a thread about this over at Cybertron.ca if you want more cases.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthre ... 2&page=476

william-james88
News Staff

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:55 am

Fair enough. Looking back at some of the official product art, maybe I'm crazy, but I'm seeing it even then although to a lesser extent.

AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #134 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221726 134B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #134 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231439 1B (CA) Corona"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #108 RI IDW Comics 2020 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JUN200562 108RI"
TMNT #108 RI IDW C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics OCT231207 4C (CA)Ossio"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231415 142C Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Gonzo"
TMNT #142 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr P 1:20 Line Art Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240203 3P Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 FEB231507 8B (CA) Pe"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221648 2RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 LCSD IDW Comics 2022 SEP221733 3B (CA) Tan + Henriques"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics JAN230388 4B (CA) Eastman + Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230205 1B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240107 2C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUN231478 4C (CA) Hymel"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221650 1B (CA) Medel"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON