This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Emerje » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Just curious who is shipping him...Pulse, Amazon?

Amazon for me, from the wish list trick.

Same, mine arrived today.

Tigatron takes all of the best parts of Cheetor and makes them even better. He's more solid and stiff jointed, they've filled some of his gap issues, in bot mode his cat legs hide better in his bot legs, and his front cat feet are double hinged and fold up better.

There are some negatives, though. The back of the tiger's neck is molded into the back of Tigatron's head greatly restricting movement, he basically can only move left and right. Because his arms transform differently from Cheetor he doesn't have the extra parts on the back of his hands that cover his crotch in tiger mode, he would have benefitted with something like Siege/ER Ultra Magnus where it can be popped out and spun around. It's also really unfortunate that the gun doesn't have any real integrated storage in tiger mode, you're supposed to just peg it underneath him, it's not a good look, really feels like an afterthought.

But the detractions really don't take that much away from him, he's a fantastic figure that really fixes the size issues of the original.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Autobot N » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:08 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot N wrote:Reminds me of the CW vote when Hot Spot/Groove won the torso section when they were put on the poll before they were officially announced
I feel like that was also to prevent the unpopular Optimus/Motormaster mold
True

and the abundantly-used Silverbolt mold from winning.
This was before wave 3 was officially revealed so at most we would have known about Silverbolt himself and Cyclonus, who I'm pretty sure got leaked from that Battle Tactics game.

I voted for Hot Spot, but with the benefit of hindsight I would vote Silverbolt since he makes an overall better torso.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:19 am

I'm very pleased with my latest 2 Kingdom additions. After passing on Waspinator the first 4 times I saw him in stores and pulling out my T-30 Waspinator to see how he looks with the Kingdom crew, I decided to give Kingdom Waspinator a chance. I'm really glad I did. The T-30 mold is a really good mold, so I wasn't sure how much Hasbro could improve it, but they did just fine. Helping my decision was realizing after owning him for years, my T-30 Waspinator has 2 left feet. It doesn't affect posing or transformation, but will drive my OCD crazy, so he'll be going on ebay.

Honestly, the updates from T-30 Waspinator to Kingdom Waspinator are the exact type of thing that should have been done for ER Arcee, take the solid T-30 mold as your basic design and improve it with better articulation.

The other arrival was Tigatron and man he is a really nice figure. The weapon storage isn't great, but any storage on the outside of a beast mode is going to look bad (Primal, Rattrap). I did notice a few odd things on the gun though that makes me think they wanted to integrate it somehow, maybe even had some preliminary designs. There is an odd tab on only 1 side of the gun that looks like it was intended to go into a slot somewhere. I tried seeing if it would fit into the beast leg shoulder sort of how Rattraps gun does, but no luck. Also the gun is actually 2 pieces and the barrel is removable on a 5mm post, so you can have Tigatron fight someone with an ice pick if you want.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:54 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Yeah I also debated between T-30 and Kingdom Waspinator, but for me the deciding factor was size. T-30 is just too big to go with the other Kingdom beasts. So Kingdom Waspy it is. Hopefully yours doesn't have the loose waist connection that mine does. It's kinda annoying. Otherwise he's a good figure.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:Yeah I also debated between T-30 and Kingdom Waspinator, but for me the deciding factor was size. T-30 is just too big to go with the other Kingdom beasts. So Kingdom Waspy it is. Hopefully yours doesn't have the loose waist connection that mine does. It's kinda annoying. Otherwise he's a good figure.

I lucked out on the waist, no issues there. For me T-30 isn't bad and would have fit in good enough as being a little out of scale doesn't both me at all. But 2 things stood out on the Kingdom figure to me that swayed me. The Wasp head and the wasp legs.

The legs are an odd one in that aesthetically I think the thicker legs on Kingdom are uglier than the thinner ones on T-30, as well as the fact that they get in the way of the robot arms on bot mode. They were one of hte things that turned me off the first few times I saw him. However, in Wasp mode, they make for a much more stable set of legs to stand on than T-30. My T-30 wasp legs aren't really loose, but just enough that the wasp will sink down over time until the body is also touching the ground.

The wasp head is where they really improved things. The smaller size overall makes all the difference in both modes. The T-30 wasp head looks huge in alt mode by comparison and partially obscure's the bot head in bot mode.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
TF-fan kev777 wrote: I did notice a few odd things on the gun though that makes me think they wanted to integrate it somehow, maybe even had some preliminary designs. There is an odd tab on only 1 side of the gun that looks like it was intended to go into a slot somewhere. I tried seeing if it would fit into the beast leg shoulder sort of how Rattraps gun does, but no luck. Also the gun is actually 2 pieces and the barrel is removable on a 5mm post, so you can have Tigatron fight someone with an ice pick if you want.

The pelvic piece is also on a hinge and can be moved for no use whatsoever. There are quite a few vestigial parts to this TF which make me very curious.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Kingdom Tigatron Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:59 pm

We have news that Transformers Kingdom voyager wave 4 has been found at US retail. This is great news since wave 4 is usually a tough wave to find in stores. It consists of Tigatron and Rhinox. TF fan MattNvk found this at a Walmart in Edison, New Jersey. Tigatron is also being shipped from various online stores so more than one retailer is getting that stock in. Great news for what fans were scared would be a tough holiday season.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

This sighting was originally posted here.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:25 pm

I guess I'll swing by my walmarts and Target on the way home from work. None of them has had voyager Kingdom stuff, so hopefully Tiggy came in. Who is his wavemate?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rodimus Prime wrote:I guess I'll swing by my walmarts and Target on the way home from work. None of them has had voyager Kingdom stuff, so hopefully Tiggy came in. Who is his wavemate?

Rhinox
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:27 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:I guess I'll swing by my walmarts and Target on the way home from work. None of them has had voyager Kingdom stuff, so hopefully Tiggy came in. Who is his wavemate?

I wrote it all in the article in case people would ask.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Autobot N » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:39 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:Yes, now, that's an amazing deal for a great figure ;)^

sol magnus wrote:I did. It's too good a price to pass up (and I already have one).

william-james88 wrote:Yes

Emerje wrote:I was tempted to a buy a second one just to have a spare. I didn't, but I might actually regret that later, it's that good
The people have spoken
Rodimus 1.jpg
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Spider5800 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:41 pm

Neato, now I just need to find one. Last Beast Wars S1 Maximal character I need. Already got Terrorsaur on preorder, and hopefully we get those Tarantulus and Inferno reveals soon in the new line (and they're actually good), and I'll have the whole cast.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:09 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
So BBTS just charged me for slammer and pipes :DANCE:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:48 pm

william-james88 wrote:

Oh yeah it's right there. I did read the article but for some reason I didn't see that. Maybe I was thinking too hard about finally being able to get one.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:50 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Oh yeah it's right there. I did read the article but for some reason I didn't see that. Maybe I was thinking too hard about finally being able to get one.

I hope you do find one. Take care

william-james88
News Staff

Postby LinaNui » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:05 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
My orders for the golden disk figures of Jackpot and the Puffer pack say they should be to me on Friday the 3rd. Much earlier than the march 2022 release date before. Very excited to get these in!
LinaNui
Combiner
News Credits: 25
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:18 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
LinaNui wrote:My orders for the golden disk figures of Jackpot and the Puffer pack say they should be to me on Friday the 3rd. Much earlier than the march 2022 release date before. Very excited to get these in!

Got the same email from Amazon. :DANCE: Looks like we really are going to get the exclusive repaint before Pipes.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Overcracker » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:30 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Yup. Just got charged for Golden Disc Puffer and Road Ranger. Was not expecting them so soon.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:33 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I haven't pre ordered them, but I have them.in my wish list, Jackpot got changed 12/1, so that is cool. Again, if anyone wants to sell just their battlemaster Sights, please PM me.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:56 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Emerje wrote:
LinaNui wrote:My orders for the golden disk figures of Jackpot and the Puffer pack say they should be to me on Friday the 3rd. Much earlier than the march 2022 release date before. Very excited to get these in!

Got the same email from Amazon. :DANCE: Looks like we really are going to get the exclusive repaint before Pipes.

Emerje

Hellscream9999 wrote:So BBTS just charged me for slammer and pipes :DANCE:

Guess its a race to see who gets which version first :-D
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???

Postby Autobot N » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:12 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Hellscream9999 wrote:So BBTS just charged me for slammer and pipes :DANCE:

Guess its a race to see who gets which version first :-D
Sadly this is a race I'm not gonna win, I just got Rodimus today so I'm gonna wait a bit before I ship Pipes, Slammer, and Artfire
Autobot N
City Commander

More Kingdom Golden Disk News with a Review for Puffer and Roadranger and Images of Terrorsaur

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:58 am

The Golden Disk sets are coming in. Various places in the world are getting these sets with Puffer and Ranger being sent to our UK friends and Terrorsaur appearing in Asia. That means we have reviews and images for these toys. In the US, it seems Jackpot and the Puffer set will be in fans hands soon, as well as the wave 5 deluxes from Kingdom. So it's exciting news. Hasbro did state the dates stipulated for release included a buffer and with how well things turned out for our hobby it seems we are getting many toys a whole quarter earlier than expected.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:11 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Terrausaur look good properly transformed.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Spider5800 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:13 am

Yeah, he looks good. Wish he was taller, but he'll work fine on the modern BW shelf.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:35 am

Amazon just charged me for the road ranger/puffer set. So I guess it's on it's way. Wish they would have told me it was coming early and given me the option to say yes/no like they have in the past. They just took my rent money, and my apartments have a zero-tolerance late policy. Meaning if I don't have my rent friday, they will file eviction monday. Thanks amazon ;)^ :BOOM:

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DS9 Too Long A Sacrifice #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 JUN200574 4RI"
STAR TREK DS9 Too ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230458 7J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog WINTER JAM Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 SEP231276 (CA) Oz (A) Kim"
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220983 (CA) Lupacchino"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #5 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 (CA) Lopez 220907A"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221069 (CA) Camuncoli (W) Scott"
Star Wars YODA #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #2 Cvr D RI 1:10 B&W IDW Comics FEB231494 2D 2RI (CA) Unzueta"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS BOUSHH #1 var Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210741 (CA) Noto"
STAR WARS BOUSHH # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DARTH VADER #29 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221097 (CA) Rahzzah (W) Pak"
Star Wars DARTH VA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr K 1:20 video packaging Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220551 1K"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics OCT220983 Lupacchino 230124A"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #18 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211249 (CA) Yu (W) Soule (A)Rosanas"
STAR WARS #18 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 FEB231486 7B (CA) Cho (W) Kelly +Lanzing"
STAR TREK #7 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #23 Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221113 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON