This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby sol magnus » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:The thing with Grapple is he was 2 to 1 in wave along with Starscream, so of course it seemed like there were a ton of him.

All the Kingdom Voyagers that came 2 per case didn't seem to have issues selling (Primal, Dinobot (was the slowest, but still sold well), and Rhinox so far).

True, but you may be leaving out the 1st wave massive ordering phenomenon. Earthrise wave 1 would have been ordered before the pandemic began.

Siege Starscream was everywhere back in the ancient days of 2019, if you remember.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Till-all-R1 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:09 pm

I thought it was common knowledge that people like Inferno more than Grapple? You know so that they could recreate the rescue trio with Red Alert and Prowl! lol
Till-all-R1
Targetmaster

Postby sol magnus » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Till-all-R1 wrote:I thought it was common knowledge that people like Inferno more than Grapple? You know so that they could recreate the rescue trio with Red Alert and Prowl! lol

It's true, but I'm just saying Grapple 'not selling' didn't come down to simply 'he sucks.'
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Autobot_Benz » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:56 pm

Motto: "What is the point of growing up if you can't act childish sometimes"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Glad Tigatron is slowly showing up in stores. Hopefully he will show up everywhere online soon. I am starting to lose my patience for this figure.
Autobot_Benz
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 4

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:06 pm

o.supreme wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Entertainment Earth is your friend for those questions.

I just checked EE to see who the other deluxes are that are coming in wave 5 with Pipes & Slammer, they didn't have a listing for that yet, so..yeah...not the greatest source of info.

Check again its Blackarachnia and Airrazor (also didn't we have this exact same conversation 10-15 pages ago?)

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... 8/hsf0364e
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

I just checked EE to see who the other deluxes are that are coming in wave 5 with Pipes & Slammer, they didn't have a listing for that yet, so..yeah...not the greatest source of info.

Check again its Blackarachnia and Airrazor (also didn't we have this exact same conversation 10-15 pages ago?)

OK, so their site search is convoluted, no wonder I don't use them. I search for "Tigatron", I get the individual listing AND the wave listing. I search for "Pipes" I get just the individual listing. I have no time for such nonsense.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:41 pm

o.supreme wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

OK, so their site search is convoluted, no wonder I don't use them. I search for "Tigatron", I get the individual listing AND the wave listing. I search for "Pipes" I get just the individual listing. I have no time for such nonsense.

It is definitely clunky. I only use them for info on wave cases because they seem to be most accurate. My trick to outsmart the search?
Use: Transformers wave case
Basically search for the cases first then find the the wave/figure from there. And if you want to narrow down further throw in the class.

Now that being said, while I find the the best resource for case info specifically, they still haven't updated the SS wave case with SS86 Perceptor, which is weird because their placeholders are inaccurate saying movies 1 2 and 3, but are all supposed to be from the Bumblebee movie.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Sowndwave76 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I know those images are blurry, but from what I can see, I'm not impressed with core class Hot Rod.
Not that I was going to get any Core Autobots, but now knowing there's not a ton I'm getting from Legacy, I'm more open to it.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 7

Re: First Look at Kingdom Core Hot Rod

Postby Overcracker » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:35 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
william-james88 wrote:After Hasbro said that Pipes, Blaster and Slammer would be the final toys released in Kingdom, we get news that there may be one other new toy coming out before the line's end. It is core class Hot Rod. Now we had seen him in the Legacy wave 1 reveal poster, but now we get an actual look at the toy with a fuzzy image that any bigfoot enthusiast would appreciate. We see him in both modes and it's clear enough to see that the chest is very different from the car's actual front. The packaging is from the Kingdom line so it looks like Hot Rod will be in the final core wave of Kingdom and then in the first wave of Legacy.

The toy is available on e-bay right now for $26 and free shipping: https://www.ebay.com/itm/284550210831?h ... d=TFWNews2

hot rod looks very Cybervers-ey in style. Really stylized head and legs.

Might just skip it, but will wait for better pictures.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:57 pm

Well, Jackpot arrived today and, yep, his head is messed up.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:08 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
william-james88 wrote:and since Blaster has a bigger demand
Does he? Is Blaster more popular than Tigatron? Or is it just that Tigatron was available online earlier, and most people got him already through preorders?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:41 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Does he? Is Blaster more popular than Tigatron? Or is it just that Tigatron was available online earlier, and most people got him already through preorders?

As others have stated based on my observations locally about buying patterns, I may live in some sort of "OG" Bubble (in that any OG character in my area tends to outsell BW, or an other line rather quickly). So my initial response would be to say YES Blaster by default is more popular than Tigatron.

However...I've been very vocal about the fact that Tigatron (and his powered up form Tigerhawk) are my favorite BW characters of all time. I really dig all the love this character is getting recently, but I have a question... When did this all happen? I mean I was first getting into the online community when BW was new in 1996 (I lurked on alt.toys, but BW Anonymous Fanfic site was my first ever forum, followed soon after by Ben Yee's).

I remember feeling like I was all alone. Fan reception about Tigatron ranged from "meh" to...."He's nowhere as cool as Dinobot". Now seemingly out of nowhere, he is getting a LOT of love, which is great. Was it the MP toy? Is it just that fans are rediscovering Tigatron through rewatching the series 25 years hence? I'm just curious what lead up to this change?

It's interesting because I experienced the same thing a couple decades ago with Omega Supreme. Not that he was ever hated, but I remember as a kid growing up, I was definitely way more into that character than any of my peers.

Anyway. I'm glad you all are liking what you are seeing of Tigatron, and hope all who want this toy can get it without too much hassle.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Rtron » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:18 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
o.supreme wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

As others have stated based on my observations locally about buying patterns, I may live in some sort of "OG" Bubble (in that any OG character in my area tends to outsell BW, or an other line rather quickly). So my initial response would be to say YES Blaster by default is more popular than Tigatron.

However...I've been very vocal about the fact that Tigatron (and his powered up form Tigerhawk) are my favorite BW characters of all time. I really dig all the love this character is getting recently, but I have a question... When did this all happen? I mean I was first getting into the online community when BW was new in 1996 (I lurked on alt.toys, but BW Anonymous Fanfic site was my first ever forum, followed soon after by Ben Yee's).

I remember feeling like I was all alone. Fan reception about Tigatron ranged from "meh" to...."He's nowhere as cool as Dinobot". Now seemingly out of nowhere, he is getting a LOT of love, which is great. Was it the MP toy? Is it just that fans are rediscovering Tigatron through rewatching the series 25 years hence? I'm just curious what lead up to this change?

It's interesting because I experienced the same thing a couple decades ago with Omega Supreme. Not that he was ever hated, but I remember as a kid growing up, I was definitely way more into that character than any of my peers.

Anyway. I'm glad you all are liking what you are seeing of Tigatron, and hope all who want this toy can get it without too much hassle.

I think it might be the rewatch, as Tigatron is a character I appreciated more when I rewatched the show as an adult. I found him kinda cool when I was a kid because he was a tiger and I liked cats, but watching the show as an adult the eco pacifist aspect made him look even cooler to me.

But also I think that it's that those of us who watched Beast Wars as kids are now getting into the hobby as adults. So it's possible you're now seeing opinions from people who a couple of years ago were busy going to college and trying to get a job and such, for whom Beast Wars was their first experience with Transformers. And we might have different preferences to those of people who grew up with G1.
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby o.supreme » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:32 pm

Interesting Hypothesis, especially since I WAS and adult & in college when BW first came out, maybe that's why I liked Tigatron more. I always appreciated how strong he seemed, but never flaunted his strength.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:33 pm

o.supreme wrote:Tigatron questions
To answer your questions on Tigatron, I'll just give my view: I think it has to do with fan maturity. As we get older, see the world differently and become more aware, a lot of us most likely identify with Tigatron over some of the others due to his mostly pacifist personality.

I'll use myself as example. I was a teen when Beast Wars came out and even though I liked the overall story, I wasn't a fan of either Tigatron or Airazor. I was full of raging hormones, so I identified more with action and aggressiveness, which were most of the Preds and some of the Maximals, most notably Dinobot and Primal. Now let me stress that I'm not trying to generalize, this was my experience only. Tigatron was amore peaceful and nature-minded personality, someone I relate to much more now than I did 25 years ago. Conversely, back in the day I was a huge fan of Blaster, mainly due to his portrayal in the Marvel comics. He was a straight-ahead, no-nonsense badass. Now, however, even though I still appreciate his bravado, if I were made to choose between Blaster and Tigatron, I would choose Tigatron. He just seems like someone I would like to hang out with.

But all that is regarding personality. If we're talking strictly toys ( and this is a toy thread), I guess Blaster can be seen as much anticipated, as he has never had a true representation that fits in with the rest of the G1 figures. But as far as I know Tigatron hasn't had one either. Like you said, maybe that G1 bubble is more prevalent than we think.

I guess the overall difference is whether people buy a figure due to connection with the character it represents or just because it's a pretty cool toy. Personally, for me this time around Tigatron wins in both categories.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

In Hand Images of Kingdom Blaster and Eject with Size Comparisons

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:43 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
LoneDragon who found Blaster at retail has taken some images comparing him to Soundwave and, more importantly, next to the previously released cassettes. Like that we have a good sense of scale and if they could be compatible. Also, someone was rather astute in pointing out that since Tigatron and Blaster are in the same wave, it is unknown if the wave 4 voyagers ever did hit the US sine Tigatron is in both waves. It could be that all blasters were sold out when we got a sighting of Tigatron at retail. Also in Kingdom voyager news, wave 3 is reaching saturation across the US. So it could be that you see lots of Cyclonus and Rhinox as well as you search for the two latest Kingdom voyagers.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:51 pm

Well, that kinda dampens my excitement for Blaster a bit. I was expecting him to be the same size as Soundwave, not Optimus. Still a great looking figure.

As for the waves, in my area there's no voyagers to be found. My Target is swimming in Galvatrons and Ultra Magni, and my Wal-Mart is drowning in Grindors and Slags, as well as the reissues of the original BW toys.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby sol magnus » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:03 pm

Love Tigatron, love Blaster. If I can only getting one, it's going to be Blaster.

Good thing I can get both.

Speaking of Tigatron, mine seems to be stuck in the FedEx hub in North Carolina for some reason. It was supposed to arrive yesterday.
Last edited by sol magnus on Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:05 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Possibly... unless there were any Rhinox sightings (Tigatron wave 4's wavemate).

We can't use that for any added certainty or evidence since lots of places are seeing restocks of wave 3 which also has Rhinox. The person did say they saw Rhinox and Tigatron on the shelf too, but there's no telling which wave that Rhinox is from. It could simply be wave 3 and 5 on the shelf with Cyclonus sold. Or it could be that everything that was held up is going to shelves now including restock of wave 3, and wave 4 and 5. No way of knowing right now.

Rodimus Prime wrote:

Yes to both. Tigatron does have preorders so the fans who wanted him no matter the cost and whatnot have their preorder. And he's shipping from retailers now. Blaster is not shipping now and there are no preorders on Pulse or Amazon so odds are if a fan is hunting for a voyager right now, it's for Blaster.

But also, I do believe that Blaster is more popular simply because he is RIDICULOUSLY popular all on his own. I have no explanation, just the fact. After his G1 toy was rereleased a few times, he still won that reissue contest. I remember I was shocked. Not only was he reissued but even his original G1 figure is rather easy to find. And since he doesn't come with a cassette, and his gun is very large, a complete G1 blaster is not hard not find and not as expensive as other complete G1 figures.
By all this, I just meant that there is lots of G1 Blaster figures out there and yet there was still demand for more of him, enough to outbeat Skywarp.

Also, and this is just a cute story, Blaster is ridiculously popular in my household too. My son was 3 and when he wanted to watch the 86 Transformers movie he would ask to watch "the movie with blaster".
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:09 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote: My Target is swimming in Galvatrons and Ultra Magni, and my Wal-Mart is drowning in Grindors and Slags, as well as the reissues of the original BW toys.

Oh man, please take a pic next time, would love to see how fully stocked your shelves are. From what I read, it seems you guys are seeing more stocked shelves now than in the past years (granted, not a very diverse lineup though).

As for the size difference between Blaster and Soundwave, I am almost positive that it reflects the G1 show. The blaster toy was way bigger and while that size difference was toned down, he was still drawn bigger than many bots in the show.

Oh and another interesting point regarding Blaster and Tigatron, neither are legacy characters. Meaning their names and identities or character themes were not reused across different shows, nor the films or other media. We got Tigatron again only recently in the WFC show but that was just a throwback/redo of Beast Wars, not that big a departure.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Autobot N » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:17 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Pretty easy to guess why Blaster is so well-liked. Everyone already thinks Soundwave is awesome, and Blaster is an Autobot Soundwave with a fun personality. What's not to like?
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Skill: Infinity

Picture Found of Buzz Saw as a Waspinator Redeco with New Head

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:31 pm

There is an image we will share with you now even though we can't validate it's authenticity. It is an image of a redeco of the Transformers Kingdom Waspinator toy in Buzz Saw colours. Buzz Saw was a redeco of Waspinator in the original beast Wars line and the character and deco has kept appearing in other lines throughout Transformers history. What is interesting here is the headsculpt. The original Waspinator/Buzz Saw toy had a robot head and a mutant head. While Waspinator was portrayed on the show using his mutant head, Buzz Saw always used the robot head on the box art. So it makes sense that his head sculpt shown here would reflect the robot head he is usually associated with.

We do not know how this toy will be released or if it's even coming out, it was not part of any rumoured exclusive list for 2022. Here is a link the original Buzz Saw's gallery if you want to see more of that toy:
Transformers Beast Wars Buzz Saw Gallery

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sowndwave76 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:45 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I'm extremely happy with the look of Blaster.
Even if old character models show that he and Soundwave should be the same height, I always thought of Blaster being a really tall robot... Almost as tall as Prime.
So for me, I think this version is pretty close to perfect.
Can't wait to get him, even if it's in Legacy packaging.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Intelligence: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:45 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
That's a gorgeous deco on buzzsaw, the colors just work so well together with that vivid black plastic. Gotta say, I wasn't really interested in getting a buzzsaw, as I never really felt his head sculpt worked with waspinators body design, but this is making me reconsider.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Re: Picture Found of Buzz Saw as a Waspinator Redeco with New Head

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:28 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:We do not know how this toy will be released or if it's even coming out, it was not part of any rumoured exclusive list for 2022.
Technically incorrect, the individual who gave us all the Selects listings we currently have said that this would be a Selects figure but they just haven't found a listing for it yet.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan WHIRL Flight-Bot (VTOL jet) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Hasbro"
Rescan WHIRL Fligh ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOIST Tow-Bot (Flatbed Truck) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019"
Rescan HOIST Tow-B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON