This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:20 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormshot_Prime wrote:I really really hope they finally commit to rebooting the live action movies. Audiences are well familiar with the concept, and it’s sorely needed
It's as if they just can't let go of the memories of how much of a money-making goldmine each of the first four movies were.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:27 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
They should have finished the Knight trilogy first.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:27 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:I really really hope they finally commit to rebooting the live action movies. Audiences are well familiar with the concept, and it’s sorely needed
It's as if they just can't let go of the memories of how much of a money-making goldmine each of the first four movies were.

Exactly. Plus, those films have a built in audience and people like familiarity. No point in alienating the audience.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:02 pm

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Exactly. Plus, those films have a built in audience and people like familiarity. No point in alienating the audience.

That’s a good point. It’s just a shame that the continuity itself is pretty **** by this point, but I guess as long as the movies bring in that money.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby MaximalNui » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:57 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:They should have finished the Knight trilogy first.

Question is, would anyone see it? Bumblebee apparently already suffered in the box office from backlash over Last Knight's reception; I doubt a direct sequel would garner much sympathy even if it was better made.

Stormshot_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That’s a good point. It’s just a shame that the continuity itself is pretty **** by this point, but I guess as long as the movies bring in that money.

Well, they'll have to at some point if they're making that Hasbro Cinematic Universe, otherwise it's the same "mesh together pre-established continuities and rush in new ones" mess from the Hasbro Comic Universe. Unless they already gave up on it.

Also, didn't TLK's performance prove that continuity isn't as successful anymore? At least not in their pre-Bumblebee approach?
MaximalNui
Fuzor

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:17 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
There wasn't much continuity in the first place to be far, the fans cared for it more then the writers.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:54 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:There wasn't much continuity in the first place to be far, the fans cared for it more then the writers.

True that.

I'm all for a fresh reboot, Bee Movie being Episode 1 of the new series.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:00 am

The only real continuity that there was between the movies came primarily from the expanded universe tie-in material (comics, novels, webshows, etc.) that filled in the blanks for just the first three movies. And then AOE came along and tossed all of that out the window.

Though, I feel like TLK was as poorly done as it was on purpose, at least on Bay's part. He'd been wanting out of these movies since before DOTM, but Hasbro kept sending dump trucks full of cash to dump on his front lawn. TLK felt like he was trying to make a movie so bad that it would finally convince Hasbro to let him go (at least as a director, since he was still a producer on Bumblebee). I mean, putting Nazi banners on Winston Churchill's estate, of all things? The offensiveness of that decision had to be intentional. No sane, respectable person would have done that if they weren't trying to get themselves axed.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby noctorro » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:25 am

Sabrblade wrote:The only real continuity that there was between the movies came primarily from the expanded universe tie-in material (comics, novels, webshows, etc.) that filled in the blanks for just the first three movies. And then AOE came along and tossed all of that out the window.

Though, I feel like TLK was as poorly done as it was on purpose, at least on Bay's part. He'd been wanting out of these movies since before DOTM, but Hasbro kept sending dump trucks full of cash to dump on his front lawn. TLK felt like he was trying to make a movie so bad that it would finally convince Hasbro to let him go (at least as a director, since he was still a producer on Bumblebee). I mean, putting Nazi banners on Winston Churchill's estate, of all things? The offensiveness of that decision had to be intentional. No sane, respectable person would have done that if they weren't trying to get themselves axed.

Haha lol, very sharp my friend.

Yes, Bay didn't care anymore with that last one. It's everywhere, I was extremely dissapointed and I watched Revenge of the Fallen.

But this whole, lets start a flippin trilogy. Get out of here, just make 1 good or at least decent movie. See how it's received and then a sequel.

Anyway, todays consumers vote with their wallets more and more. That's why nonsense like Star Wars etc. are slowely dying as a marketing strategy.

Good movies will be rewarded. Bad ones riding on nostalgia or pre established work by talented people will eventually crash and burn. It may take 3 movies to get there, but the people decide in the end. I refuse to watch the Last Jedi and it's on Netflix I think.

Just keep that Cybertron scene vibe from Bumblebee and just be good and creative.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby First-Aid » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:01 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Here's an alternative: the next trilogy sets up the backstory to the end of the Last Knight and the potential emergence of Unicron. Then, after that trilogy, they resume after with the Unicron storyline. It allows the expansion on the background of Unicron and the menace he presents.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:27 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
and none of them will release on time. also if this flops they will cancel them all. but hey go ahead and say you plan to make 3 of them
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby MaximalNui » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:53 pm

noctorro wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The only real continuity that there was between the movies came primarily from the expanded universe tie-in material (comics, novels, webshows, etc.) that filled in the blanks for just the first three movies. And then AOE came along and tossed all of that out the window.

Haha lol, very sharp my friend.

Yes, Bay didn't care anymore with that last one. It's everywhere, I was extremely dissapointed and I watched Revenge of the Fallen.

But this whole, lets start a flippin trilogy. Get out of here, just make 1 good or at least decent movie. See how it's received and then a sequel.

Anyway, todays consumers vote with their wallets more and more. That's why nonsense like Star Wars etc. are slowely dying as a marketing strategy.

Good movies will be rewarded. Bad ones riding on nostalgia or pre established work by talented people will eventually crash and burn. It may take 3 movies to get there, but the people decide in the end. I refuse to watch the Last Jedi and it's on Netflix I think.

Just keep that Cybertron scene vibe from Bumblebee and just be good and creative.

It probably didn't help the continuity that every film since Revenge of the Fallen had the same plot beat of "the Transformers actually were here in the past and changed human history", needing a new retcon for every new period they supposedly interfered with.

Though honestly, I blame the failure of TLK not (just) on Bay's usual hands off, "effects first story second" directing, but also on whatever exec decided to pick three different story pitches from the new writers room and cram them all into a single movie.

I also didn't feel as disappointed with TLK as I was with RoTF. Maybe it's because I heard so many people badmouth TLK and was expecting something worse, maybe it's because RoTF picked a part of the mythos I love (the Thirteen) and completely squandered it.
MaximalNui
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:09 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:There wasn't much continuity in the first place to be far, the fans cared for it more then the writers.

True that.

Bumblebee doesn't feel fresh enough. While I like the film as stand alone, it is also an origin movie for the Bayverse Bee many kids grew up with. Like how he lost his voice and learnt to express himself with the radio. And at the end he even transforms into a similar car that we see in the beginning of Transformers 1. Plus, he has the same Bayverse Bee face, it's all still too Bay for me to consider it a fresh start.

By the way, someone is posting what I am 100% sure is a purposely false rumour but oh man would this piss people off. Someone said, what if Scourge in ROTB is actually a future version of Bayverse Prime that came back to the past to ensure the autobots don't get whatever maguffin this film is about. Like that you can change the past (and future) but still preserve the Bay continuity, kinda like what Star Trek did.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:32 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

True that.

Bumblebee doesn't feel fresh enough. While I like the film as stand alone, it is also an origin movie for the Bayverse Bee many kids grew up with. Like how he lost his voice and learnt to express himself with the radio. And at the end he even transforms into a similar car that we see in the beginning of Transformers 1. Plus, he has the same Bayverse Bee face, it's all still too Bay for me to consider it a fresh start.

By the way, someone is posting what I am 100% sure is a purposely false rumour but oh man would this piss people off. Someone said, what if Scourge in ROTB is actually a future version of Bayverse Prime that came back to the past to ensure the autobots don't get whatever maguffin this film is about. Like that you can change the past (and future) but still preserve the Bay continuity, kinda like what Star Trek did.

Kinda an interesting concept actually. If it turn out to be true, let's hope it will be better handled than the abysmal "Nemesis Prime" from TLK.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:36 pm

william-james88 wrote:By the way, someone is posting what I am 100% sure is a purposely false rumour but oh man would this piss people off. Someone said, what if Scourge in ROTB is actually a future version of Bayverse Prime that came back to the past to ensure the autobots don't get whatever maguffin this film is about. Like that you can change the past (and future) but still preserve the Bay continuity, kinda like what Star Trek did.
To me, that sounds like someone yanked that idea from the Nemesis Prime seen in Netflix WFCT cartoon: An evil Optimus from the future battling his heroic past self trying to change history.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:52 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:By the way, someone is posting what I am 100% sure is a purposely false rumour but oh man would this piss people off. Someone said, what if Scourge in ROTB is actually a future version of Bayverse Prime that came back to the past to ensure the autobots don't get whatever maguffin this film is about. Like that you can change the past (and future) but still preserve the Bay continuity, kinda like what Star Trek did.
To me, that sounds like someone yanked that idea from the Nemesis Prime seen in Netflix WFCT cartoon: An evil Optimus from the future battling his heroic past self trying to change history.

Oh for sure, it's just a joke to see people lose their ****.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby bluecatcinema » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:59 pm

Let's just hope they stick with the trilogy idea, and not run it into the ground with more sequels like they did before.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby TulioDude » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:44 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Anyone else hoping to see a Barricade appearance?

Day 810 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:42 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
TulioDude wrote:Anyone else hoping to see a Barricade appearance?

One can hope, he shows up in every other movie, so odds are in his favor right now
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:51 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

One can hope, he shows up in every other movie, so odds are in his favor right now
With how often these movies keep intending to kill him off yet never quite succeed in that department, who knows?

Was the robot character list we got before supposed to be for all of the ones that appear in the movie, or just for the main ones and not including any minor/background ones?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

With how often these movies keep intending to kill him off yet never quite succeed in that department, who knows?

Was the robot character list we got before supposed to be for all of the ones that appear in the movie, or just for the main ones and not including any minor/background ones?

Unsure, I have sort of been disconnected from the movie rumor news, so we will need someone else to talk about it. But i have a feeling it was a full character list, or meant to be, despite there being maybe 4 beasts listed only
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby TulioDude » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:12 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Unsure, I have sort of been disconnected from the movie rumor news, so we will need someone else to talk about it. But i have a feeling it was a full character list, or meant to be, despite there being maybe 4 beasts listed only

Barricade keeping appearing in between movies is really cool.

About the character list for Rise of the Beasts,I feel every movie since Revenge of The Fallen has huge character list,even if the main cast is smaller.Bumblebee is a goor example of this;you can describe the movie main robots to be Bumblebee,Shatter and Dropkick,with other Transformers being reserved for othert scenes.
That's what I imagine as a possibility for ROTB.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9

New Promo Image for Transformers 7 Film Shows Maximals and Predacons in Inca Styled Carvings

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:10 am

Hasbro held a retailer and investor event to show what was coming up in the next 2 years and highlighted the upcoming Transformers Rise of the Beasts film. For Rise of the Beasts, they gave us a title card which features Inca styled carvings of Predacons and Maximals in their beast modes. We can see Optimus Primal, Dinobot, Scorponok, Terrorsaur, Cheetor, Airazor, one of the Spider bots, Rattrap and even Megatron in a fetal position at the very bottom of the circle where all these beasts are carved. At the far right and left we have profiles of Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal though these are of their WFC looks and not their movie look. That last part should remind everyone that this poster is not indicative of anything other than Hasbro wanting a nice backdrop to the logo which combines the themes of Cybertronians coming in contact with ancient civilizations, which has been an ongoing theme in the live action films. We still do not know if the Predacons will actually be in the film as substantial characters or merely a mention, like a wall carving. Hasbro also confirmed the release date being the June 9th 2023 and that it is a sequel to the Bumblebee movie. Here is exactly what was said by Jenny Whitlock, VP of Global Franchises at Hasbro:

“We’re partnering with eOne, Paramount, and a visionary new director to bring to life a Transformers story like you’ve never seen. The film will pick up after the events of 2018’s Bumblebee and follows Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and an unlikely team of humans who are joined by a group of powerful new allies; the Transformers Beasts. The introduction of beast characters will be a significant moment for all. From kids to core fans, and especially those who grew up with Beast Wars in the 90s. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts raises the stakes and set us up for what’s to come over the next few years in our film franchise.”

william-james88
News Staff

Postby JazZeke » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:41 am

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Oh no, I hope this doesn't mean more "ancient astronauts" BS. It was cute the first movie, but five of them in a row was ridiculous.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:14 am

JazZeke wrote:Oh no, I hope this doesn't mean more "ancient astronauts" BS. It was cute the first movie, but five of them in a row was ridiculous.

The theme of that poster is clearly ancient astronauts, whether that figures in the film or not.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON