This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:10 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:whereas Bumblebee ended with Bee ditching his VW Bug altmode and scanning a mint-condition version of the 70s Camaro altmode that he would later have in a beat-up form at the beginning of the 2007 movie, in a blatant attempt to connect the Bumblebee movie to the 2007 movie.

Except, as we all know, BB started off as a VW Beetle in Bayformers '07 and Prime came to Earth in that movie. :BANG_HEAD:
Bumblebee was never a Beetle in the 07 movie.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:12 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:whereas Bumblebee ended with Bee ditching his VW Bug altmode and scanning a mint-condition version of the 70s Camaro altmode that he would later have in a beat-up form at the beginning of the 2007 movie, in a blatant attempt to connect the Bumblebee movie to the 2007 movie.

Except, as we all know, BB started off as a VW Beetle in Bayformers '07 and Prime came to Earth in that movie. :BANG_HEAD:
And Prime's arrival on Earth in the '07 movie was never outright stated to be his first time visiting, just his first time meeting Sam.

If anything, Optimus coming to Earth in 1987 and then coming back to it in 2007 is no different from George Lucas changing his mind about Darth Vader murdering Anakin Skywalker in A New Hope to have Darth Vader be Anakin Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:31 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

Indeed. Misremembered the dealership scene. :oops: Wherein they poked fun at the VW beetle, next to BB. To be fair, it's probably been at least ten years since I sat through '07 or any other Bayformers really.

It's funny though. Because they went back and forth with BB as spin-off, prequel or reboot. Then said it was a reboot and now they are saying ROTB isn't. :???:
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:33 pm

Always Guilty..."
Sabrblade wrote:And Prime's arrival on Earth in the '07 movie was never outright stated to be his first time visiting, just his first time meeting Sam.

If anything, Optimus coming to Earth in 1987 and then coming back to it in 2007 is no different from George Lucas changing his mind about Darth Vader murdering Anakin Skywalker in A New Hope to have Darth Vader be Anakin Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back.

Yet there is also Arcee...
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:35 pm

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And Prime's arrival on Earth in the '07 movie was never outright stated to be his first time visiting, just his first time meeting Sam.

Yet there is also Arcee...
What about her? ROTF is set later, so in this movie she's neither split into three yet nor dead yet.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:47 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
really interesting how rc gets something that looks like a face and wheeljack does not
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Brokebot » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:02 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
>:oP Speaking as a bonafide Geeewunner jerk, I'll go ahead and throw out my dumbass opinions:

I understand why updates to the characters have to be made. Mirage and Wheeljack would hardly be incognito flying down the highway as an F1 and Lancia Stratos. As for the robot modes, it would make no sense to expect all alien machine life to conform to a bipedal humanoid or quadrupedal body type. All these changes are perfectly logical and make total sense. Unfortunately, the designs they are coming up with deviate so far from the characters we came to love, they come off as looking like the designers didn't give a crap and couldn't be bothered with even a simple Google search. "**** the fans, I'm making what I want and I'll screw up any character I please."

Also, the movies have spiraled down the drain of contradictory nonsense that each movie is practically a soft reboot of the previous one. TLK was so damn idiotic I walked away feeling like we all had our intelligence insulted. The whole thing felt like it was put together by a focus group of kindergartners and they swapped out half the group every 10 minutes. That's where I had to walk away.

Much like Disney, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Star Trek, etc., all they seem to be doing is strip-mining the properties with an existing fan base and pumping out garbage with some kind of agenda assuming we'll go see it no matter how bad it gets.

Sorry, but they need my money more than I need their movies. I can spend my money elsewhere.

Rant over.
Carry on.
Last edited by Brokebot on Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brokebot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:02 pm

Always Guilty..."
Sabrblade wrote:What about her? ROTF is set later, so in this movie she's neither split into three yet nor dead yet.

This is the whole point. There is no need for the mental gymnastics that comes with this not being a rebooted timeline, since BB. I don't think there is any fan of Prime's outright murderous incarnation in Bayformers, over any of the others. I can't think of anyone else, for that matter. That is better depicted in '07-TLK than anywhere else. The brand name is all that really matters. There isn't anything worth holding onto from the earlier filmd beyond that.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby o.supreme » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:15 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

By my count BB came to earth at least 3 times (WWII, 1987, and just prior to 2007)... I just state this to show that there is no logical continuity in these films.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TulioDude » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:29 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
New posters from the official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/transformers/p ... 6070513173

Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby First-Aid » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:39 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:I don't think there is any fan of Prime's outright murderous incarnation in Bayformers, over any of the others.

I can potentially explain that actually. Prime has been fighting as a soldier for a long time. Even professional soldiers can lose themselves in the continuous violence of warfare. In addition, these statements are usually said in the heat of the moment. I never saw him as murderous but I did see him as a focused soldier out to accomplish something violent that, over the millenia, could be slowly wearing away at his psyche.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:43 pm

Always Guilty..."
Dark of the Moon. The way he executes Sentinel (an unarmed prisoner) and Megatron is definitely murderous.

The way the Autobots rip off faces, spinal columns etc Yet the Cons don't really go that far onscreen. Yet are supposed to be the "bad guys".
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby First-Aid » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:09 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Dark of the Moon. The way he executes Sentinel (an unarmed prisoner) and Megatron is definitely murderous.

The way the Autobots rip off faces, spinal columns etc Yet the Cons don't really go that far onscreen. Yet are supposed to be the "bad guys".

I don't think the Cons got much opportunity to do that, honestly. Though Megatron impaling Prime from behind, shoving his blade out his chest and then firing a cannon and blowing out his chest entirely qualifies. Imagine being in a battle, stabbing someone from behind with your bayonet and then, while still impaled, firing a 50 cal round into the wound.

Also consider what Megatron had ALREADY survived, he certainly could have felt extreme measures were needed.

Sentinel was nothing but rage, anger, and betrayal. I can't blame him for that at all. He betrayed him and killed his best friend in cold Energon, then he allied with his worst enemy and blew off everything they fought millenia for. Brutal? Yep. Revenge. Hell yes. Overkill? Yup. Heat of the moment? Absolutely.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby SpaceEagle » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:11 pm

Motto: "Better nothing than something bad."
Even if it's not a true reboot, I'm perfectly fine with it ignoring AoE's story, and especially TLK's story. I can agree with Brokebot that I could feel my brain starting to become mush as more and more went on in TLK. AoE likewise make me subconsciously ask "...why" every 2 minutes.

At least the toys were good, woo. :lol:
Like a regular eagle, but from space.
SpaceEagle
Targetmaster
Alt Mode: Eagle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 4

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:30 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
You know, the fact that they haven't been shown to have robot modes in any of the promotional material (other than toys, but those HAVE to transform) is starting to make me think that the Maximals aren't really going to do much other than die in the movie. Like I'm positive Wheeljack is going to say a few lines and then die too because he hasn't really been shown much. But the Maximals I'm almost positive are going to just all die before the movie ends. I have no proof or anything, just a feeling.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:08 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Honestly, it's not that much of a stretch to make this a reboot whilst simultaneously not being a reboot.

Following The Last Knight, Unicron emerges, whatever happens, he wins. Jump forward a few years later and there's a small group of Cybertronians resisting Unicron who decided to go all Terminator style and travel back in time to stop Unicron before he rises.

Unicron then sends a now fully corrupted Bayverse Optimus Prime (who you could argue has been steadily influenced by Unicron during his time on Earth, hence the murderous ways, and then pushed further by Quintessa) now known as Scourge and a bunch of other corrupted Cybertronians known as Terrorcons back in time to stop the Maximals.

It's pretty obvious by this stage Optimus Prime and Bumblebee have been popping on and off Earth for a fair while so it's quite common for them to take different alts. Robot mode is tied into the alt mode so when Wheeljack comes to Earth he scans Pablo-van and that alters his look. At some point between now and the previous movies, something bad happens to Arcee that sees her split into three, or some other easily explained bullshit.

At the end of Rise of the Beasts when all is said or done, we Star Trek it and a new Kelvin time line is established, thus a reboot that's not a reboot.

It's not that hard to imagine all this happening, but, I've seen how terribly written these movies are and none of this will occur and will once again establish that these movies are barely continuous.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:01 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:

Indeed. Misremembered the dealership scene. :oops: Wherein they poked fun at the VW beetle, next to BB. To be fair, it's probably been at least ten years since I sat through '07 or any other Bayformers really.

It's funny though. Because they went back and forth with BB as spin-off, prequel or reboot. Then said it was a reboot and now they are saying ROTB isn't. :???:

You should read the article you posted, they didn't call it a reboot, that's just fan interpretation of generic corporate speak which was never even made official.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:27 pm

Burn wrote:Honestly, it's not that much of a stretch to make this a reboot whilst simultaneously not being a reboot.

Following The Last Knight, Unicron emerges, whatever happens, he wins. Jump forward a few years later and there's a small group of Cybertronians resisting Unicron who decided to go all Terminator style and travel back in time to stop Unicron before he rises.

Unicron then sends a now fully corrupted Bayverse Optimus Prime (who you could argue has been steadily influenced by Unicron during his time on Earth, hence the murderous ways, and then pushed further by Quintessa) now known as Scourge and a bunch of other corrupted Cybertronians known as Terrorcons back in time to stop the Maximals.

At the end of Rise of the Beasts when all is said or done, we Star Trek it and a new Kelvin time line is established, thus a reboot that's not a reboot.

It's not that hard to imagine all this happening, but, I've seen how terribly written these movies are and none of this will occur and will once again established that these movies are barely continuous.
That's basically just the plot of the Netflix Kingdom cartoon.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Burn » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:30 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:Honestly, it's not that much of a stretch to make this a reboot whilst simultaneously not being a reboot.

It's not that hard to imagine all this happening, but, I've seen how terribly written these movies are and none of this will occur and will once again established that these movies are barely continuous.

Hence why I'm not expecting anything overly original, but just a rework of things that have already occurred in other media.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:33 pm

Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Hence why I'm not expecting anything overly original, but just a rework of things that have already occurred in other media.

And I don't even think you'll get that.

The reality is they just give us one film at a time and if something works, they go with that, if it doesn't, they drop it. They keep connectivy with other films through themes and looks not to alienate anyone from the multiple billion dollar franchise but arent beholden to any storyline or continuity among films.

That is their way.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:25 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
First-Aid wrote:Sentinel was nothing but rage, anger, and betrayal. I can't blame him for that at all. He betrayed him and killed his best friend in cold Energon,

Ironhide? You mean the guy who practically dropped off the face of the Earth after his death scene? The Autobot who didn't even get the brief moment of mourning that Jazz got? Not even during his actual death scene in front of his comrades? Optimus seemed to care about Ironhide as much as the film did...

But I suppose ruthless shotgun executions of begging, defeated opponents is the type of retribution that children watching these films should be learning an example from, what an icon.

They really should of made his killing of Sentinel framed more like self defense as it was portrayed in the adaptations of the film instead of blowing his brains out with a shotgun as it lingered on Sentinel's corpse and I'm saying this as someone who's mostly fine with murder Prime in other scenarios since at least he was killing in active combat against opponents who are resilient to wounds that would kill a human.

Still though maybe we should be having him be more clean and efficient like he was in Bumblebee where he was simply shooting Decepticons without going Mortal Kombat about it.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

New Rise of the Beasts Trailer Featuring More Characters and Other Surprises

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 am

Well, looks like the Rise of the Beasts film is leaving no surprises for the film, putting Unicron right at the centre of this new trailer as the main antagonist, rather than Scourge. We also finally have a look at Nightbird in action and the army of Scorponoks. There is a severe lack of Maximals in robot mode though. We also have a new poster to share with you of the whole team of good guys except for Wheeljack (who does have fins in the film).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby griftimus prime » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:41 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
unicron is coming. thats it. no turning back . worst continuity in film of all time.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Ig89ninja » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:41 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I’m gonna just leave this here.
Last edited by Ig89ninja on Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Endurance: 4
Skill: ???

Postby Nexus Knight » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:49 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
So... Unicron is coming to Earth... but he is also Earth... and this isn't a reboot... ow my head.

Sidebar: This looks epic... other than likely continuity slipsadoodle (seriously, the Bay films were moneymakers and the my first exposure to Transformers, but let them go, pleeeeease), I'm hoping for big things.
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0323DC193 1072B (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #500 polybag sealed DC Comics 1993 (CA) Grummett 230305A"
ADVENTURES OF SUPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 var 1:100 Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230730 (CA) Ross"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230840 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #14 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 var Disney 100 Marvel Comics FEB230731 (CA) Pastrovicchio"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220790 (CA) Cheung"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL ACTION SPIDER-MAN #5 RI 1:10 Vol 3 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210475 (CA) Florean"
MARVEL ACTION SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #49 var AAPIH Marvel Comics 2021 JUN210691 (CA) Lee"
IMMORTAL HULK #49 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #5 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220941 (CA) Larraz (W) Cates (A) Ottley"
HULK #5 var 1:25 M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0923DC081 140G (W) Zdarsky (CA) Cons"
BATMAN #140 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #552 Marvel Comics 2008 (A/CA) Jimenez (W) Gale 210825A"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1055 Cvr D AAPI DC Comics 2023 0323DC082 1055D (CA) Chang"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN SPIDER'S SHADOW #1 Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210549 (CA) Noto (W) Zdarsky"
SPIDER-MAN SPIDER' ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #38 var 1:10 design Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220966"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON