This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy (Siege, Earthrise, Kingdom and more)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom

Postby o.supreme » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
It's interesting to see many of the more prevalent Youtube reviewers are getting the wave 1 deluxes at the same time as some of us who pre-ordered them (it's nice to feel more even availability for once). Of course those who are waiting for retail stores, are still going to have to wait, I get it. But the odd thing is, they all seem to be doing the same thing. If they favor the original series they review Warpath First. If they favor BW they review BA & Cheetor first. But Poor Paleotrex.... Probably a mix of both because he is the highest numbered (K7), and also because he is a Brand New character he is getting relegated to last review for pretty much all of them. I guess it is all about views... But for me Paleotrex was the ONLY toy from Wave 1 I picked up. I really like the others, but they just don't quite fit into my collection, and every once in a while something new and fascinating comes along and Paleotrex is it. I hope he becomes a breakout star (no pun intended) of the first wave despite the fact that a real personna has yet to be developed for him.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Quantum Surge » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:19 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I got Cyclonus from Gamestop today. What a pleasant surprise!
Attachments
20201223_105712.jpg
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom WFC-K3 Vertebreak and WFC-K7 Paleotrex

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:44 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
The next toys from the upcoming Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom line to get the gallery treatment are WFC-K7 Paleotrex and WFC-K3 Vertebreak.

Deluxe Class Paleotrex is a Fossilizer, similar in functionality to the Siege Weaponizers (which become accessories and weapons that are compatible with other Transformers). His alternate mode is the fossilized bones of a Tyrannosaurus rex. Core Class Vertebreak, while her alternate mode is a fossilized dinosaur that resembles a Dracorex, is not a Fossilizer.

Both figures are part of first wave of War for Cybertron Kingdom products which will be available at brick-and-mortar retail soon and have already begun showing up at online retail.

Are you thinking of adding these two unique Transformers to your collection? Share your thoughts about Paleotrex and Vertebreak as well as the rest of the Kingdom toys in our topic here.

War for Cybertron: Kingdom Paleotrex (173 images) - Deluxe Class

War for Cybertron: Kingdom Vertebreak (127 images) - Core Class

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

New Gallery: Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise WFC-E11 Leader Class Optimus Prime

Postby Seibertron » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:53 pm

The next Transformers action figure to get the Seibertron.com gallery treatment is none other than Optimus Prime himself. This version of the famed Autobot Leader is from the War for Cybertron Earthrise series.

WFC-E11 Leader Class Optimus Prime includes his iconic Ion Blaster and Combat Deck/Trailer. As an added bonus, some of the photos of Optimus show off his new accessories which were included with the Generations Selects Centurion Drone Weaponizer pack. Among these bonus accessories are a larger Ion Blaster, his energy axe and his drone partner Roller.

The Earthrise version of Optimus Prime was part of the initial wave of Earthrise, originally released around March 2020. The repackaged Kingdom version is showing up at retail currently, with most sightings being found at Target stores in the US. Optimus Prime is currently available online at online retailers like Amazon.com.

Optimus Prime is also a carryover from Earthrise to the first wave of Kingdom. Presumably, the toy is the same. I didn't open WFC-K11 Optimus Prime to confirm, however. Some of the pictures in the gallery feature Optimus Prime alongside other Kingdom series Transformers as well as ones released in Earthrise. Also included are images of Kingdom Optimus Prime's packaging and collector card.

Have you added Optimus Prime to your collection? Share your thoughts either way here in our topic about Seibertron.com's new galleries from Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise.

War for Cybertron: Earthrise Optimus Prime (267 images) - Leader Class

Seibertron
Site Owner

Re: New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:48 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Just checking, there is absolutely no difference between the Earthrise and Kingdom versions outside of packaging, right? Because I really don't need a third version of this mold, I'm trying to save money.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby TOO MUCH ENERGON! » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:04 am

Motto: ""Cheetor says some Cheetor bullshit.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
I passed on the chance to grab the Earthrise Prime a couple months back and now I can’t find him anywhere, so hopefully the Kingdom figure hits stores in my neck of the woods eventually.
TOO MUCH ENERGON!
Minibot
Watch TOO MUCH ENERGON! on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panther
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Postby aronjlove » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:47 am

TOO MUCH ENERGON! wrote:I passed on the chance to grab the Earthrise Prime a couple months back and now I can’t find him anywhere, so hopefully the Kingdom figure hits stores in my neck of the woods eventually.

Prime and Primal both seem to be in decent quantity as I keep seeing those two along with a few Warpaths. I probably hit four different Target stores this weekend and at least one Prime was at each along with Baby Prime.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:07 am

He looks...small.
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:57 am

Decepticon Stryker wrote:Just checking, there is absolutely no difference between the Earthrise and Kingdom versions outside of packaging, right? Because I really don't need a third version of this mold, I'm trying to save money.

I can't confirm that because I didn't open the Kingdom one I had in hand. I'm assuming the factory stamp is different but other than that, it should be the same as has been the example thus far with other repackages recently.

Really wish they had done his face right around his eyes. It needs the silver, especially to make his eyes stand out. The urge to grab a silver sharpie marker is high!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby TOO MUCH ENERGON! » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:08 pm

Motto: ""Cheetor says some Cheetor bullshit.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
aronjlove wrote:
TOO MUCH ENERGON! wrote:I passed on the chance to grab the Earthrise Prime a couple months back and now I can’t find him anywhere, so hopefully the Kingdom figure hits stores in my neck of the woods eventually.

Prime and Primal both seem to be in decent quantity as I keep seeing those two along with a few Warpaths. I probably hit four different Target stores this weekend and at least one Prime was at each along with Baby Prime.

All the stores in my area are completely barren. Walmart only has a couple Deluxe Siege Prowl and Chromia’s. Toys R Us only has a bunch of Earthrise Starscream and a couple Siege Astrotrain’s. EB Games just has Cyclonus and Warpath from Kingdom. Shelves have basically been empty since November.
TOO MUCH ENERGON!
Minibot
Watch TOO MUCH ENERGON! on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panther
Firepower: ???

New Galleries: War for Cybertron Kingdom Rattrap and Cheetor

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians!

After some away time, capturing the enormity of the Chaos Bringer himself (and a couple of other Unicrons), the Seibertron Galleries turn their focus back to the Kingdom line!

Today, we're looking at Wave 1 Core Class Rattrap and Wave 1 Deluxe Class Cheetor. These two (along with Voyager Class Optimus Primal) gave us three out of the five starting Maximals. In the Galleries (linked below) you'll see them conpared to their past versions, spread across different lines. Cheetor as a character has now appeared in projects outside of Beast Wars, in the Cyberverse TV series and is rumoured to be a character to appear in one of the many Live Action Transformers movies. Rattrap, aside from Beast Wars, appeared as Starscreams aide in the first IDW Transformers universe, when the latter was ruling Cybertron.

Of course, you can also see them in a pitched battle with the rest of the Kingdom Wave 1 releases.

Check out the galleries below:

War for Cybertron: Kingdom Rattrap (131 images) - Core Class

War for Cybertron: Kingdom Cheetor (153 images) - Deluxe Class

Have you seen any of these, or Wave 2 in your stores? Let us know via our sightings page!

Want to discuss them? Head here to talk about these Kingdom figures and all the rest revealed so far!

Like the galleries?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby bodrock » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:46 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Love the galleries! I wish I had more luck scoring Kingdom figures in the wild here (Oregon) -- but I've already had to go online for the must-haves. I'd love Cheetor and Airazor especially, but if I don't find 'em, I'm chalking it up to the universe telling me I'm good with the ones I have. ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:57 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I love the new Cheetor a lot
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5

Re: New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy (Siege, Earthrise, Kingdom and more)

Postby bodrock » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:42 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
He looks perfect, D-Max! I will keep looking ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6

Re: New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy (Siege, Earthrise, Kingdom and more)

Postby Shiningstar7896 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Cheetor is fun. I have him & the rest of the deluxes from wave 1.
Shiningstar7896
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8

Postby Quantum Surge » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:37 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
All 3 Core guys from Wave 1 are neat, Cheetor's cool despite the weapon and feeling a little cheap, Blackarachnia is great, Paleotrex is underrated, Warpath is cool, Optimus Primal and Cyclonus are equally great, and Megatron is outstanding.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

New Galleries: War for Cybertron SIEGE Rainmakers Acid Storm, Ion Storm and Nova Storm

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Site owner, Seibertron, has been getting busy with his camera again, returning to previous toylines. Today, he is filling gaps within the first installment of the epic, War for Cybertron toyline, Siege!

The subjects today are the Rainmakers: Acid Storm, Ion Storm and Nova Storm. These three were sold as a Target Exclusive in the states, all being redecos of the very well recieved Siege Voyager Class Cybertron Mode Starscream, who turns into a tetrajet. The tetrajet is modelled like the ones that Skywarp and Thundercracker turned into back in the pilot of the Generation 1 Transformers cartoon.

The mould itself recieved a lot of use. It was redeco'ed (and given two alternate heads) for the following figures: Siege Starscream, Siege Thundercracker, Siege Skywarp (as part of the Amazon Exclusive Phantom Strike set, the Netflix Transformers WfC Voyager Sparkless Seeker, Netflix Transformers WfC Voyager Hotlink, the Target Red Card Exclusive Red Wing, and these three.

Check out the galleries, and a few choice images below:

War for Cybertron: SIEGE Acid Storm (128 images) - Voyager Class

War for Cybertron: SIEGE Nova Storm (112 images) - Voyager Class

War for Cybertron: SIEGE Ion Storm (111 images) - Voyager Class

Did you get these figures? What was your experience with them? Have they added a dash of colour to your Decepticon displays?

Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

New Galleries: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Worlds Collide War for Cybertron Fangry and Titans Return Fangry

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:10 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
It was only revealed less than a week ago, but Seibertron himself was able to get his hands on the new Buzzworthy Bumblebee Worlds Collide set. This 4-pack is set to be a Target exclusive this summer, and includes the Predacons Nemesis Primal, an Optimus Primal retool and redeco; and Blackarachnia, a retool and redeco of Kingdom Blackarachnia in her original Beast Wars toy colors. Also included is Bumper Bumblebee, a retool and recolor of Siege Cliffjumper with the appropriate Bumblebee head, though sadly not his elusive VW Beetle mode.

But the star of the set is none other than everyone's favorite winged wolf, the Decepticon Fangry! His original toy was released near the tail end of the G1 line in America, as a small Headmaster toy, along with his partner Brisko. Fangry's first update actually came during Titans Return in the form of Titan Master Fangry. He came as a small robot modeled after Brisko who could turn into the head of any compatible toy, and also included a small toy he could interact with in different ways, turning into either a dragon, a blaster, or when he combined with it, his original beast mode. While a cool little toy, it didn't quite satisfy those looking for a full sized update. But thanks to a heavy retool of the Titans Return Grotusque toy, we now get Fangry in all his Deluxe sized glory! Being faithful to the G1 toy, we now have an update to Brisko, Nebulos' most infamous cartographer, as well. Seibertron has been hard at work creating galleries for all of Fangry's most recent toys, and you can enjoy the fruits of that labor by checking out these three new galleries!

Take a look at the preview pictures below, and click on any one of them to be taken to that toy's specific gallery. You can also confirm the UPC and DPCI (Target specific inventory codes) codes below as well, which are DPCI 087-16-8265 and UPC code 5010993854783. Most Target stores are expecting the set in the next couple of weeks.

War for Cybertron: Trilogy Fangry (222 images) - Deluxe Class

War for Cybertron: Trilogy Brisko (63 images) - Titan Masters

Titans Return Fangry (142 images) - Titan Masters

Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 9

Postby TheForgottenTaxi » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:30 am

Wow, I'm used to ignoring anything in the Buzzworthy Bumblebee-branded packaging, but this is kind of a cool set.
I have feelings about robots. They are mostly here. -> https://isgardtheterrible.wixsite.com/rankingrobots
TheForgottenTaxi
Micromaster

Postby SkyFire Prime » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:55 pm

A nickel for some clean Nemesis Primal shots
SkyFire Prime
Micromaster

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:05 pm

SkyFire Prime wrote:A nickel for some clean Nemesis Primal shots

Full gallery later this week. But in the meantime, here's a shot of his robot mode and beast mode for you.

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!!!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Firepower: 7

Postby SkyFire Prime » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:58 am

Seibertron wrote:
SkyFire Prime wrote:A nickel for some clean Nemesis Primal shots

Full gallery later this week. But in the meantime, here's a shot of his robot mode and beast mode for you.

I thousand thanks!!!
SkyFire Prime
Micromaster

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
That sure didn't take long Seibertron. I'm so in love with that Blackarachnia, the colors just make it look like one helluva scary, venomous spider. It's what a younger me saw when I would squint at her toy to make it look like her show self.

Besides that, I'd maybe like Fangry, but that's it. It goes without saying for Bee and his D20 die, but I would almost really want Nemesis Primal if his fur wasn't black. I already have Kingdom Primal. I think stark white fur would look great, really kind of accentuates that evil clone counterpart concept they were going for.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:01 pm

I think the white fur would look awesome on Nemesis Primal also. Though I could totally go for an Ultra Primal or Primal Magnus or something along those lines in Ultra Mammoth or (preferably) Ulta Magnus colors.
Seibertron
Site Owner

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 JUN230378 3D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM385 3A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIMACY #3 IDW Comics 2014 (A/CA) Ramondelli AUG140463 201106A"
Transformers PRIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210502 7RI (CA) Guidry"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 Brokenshire"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1023IM388 3D (CA) Bergara"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207A"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON