This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy (Siege, Earthrise, Kingdom and more)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy (Siege, Earthrise, Kingdom and more)

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:12 pm

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Seibertron wrote:I think the white fur would look awesome on Nemesis Primal also. Though I could totally go for an Ultra Primal or Primal Magnus or something along those lines in Ultra Mammoth or (preferably) Ulta Magnus colors.

Now you’re talking! Maybe we could finally get that Rodimus Primal I’ve read about before on the Wiki. Basically, if black is the main color for a character, and that doesn’t change for their evil counterpart, it’s like eh? A little purple and turquoise isn’t quite enough.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: New Galleries: Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy (Siege, Earthrise, Kingdom and more)

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:13 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormshot_Prime wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I think the white fur would look awesome on Nemesis Primal also. Though I could totally go for an Ultra Primal or Primal Magnus or something along those lines in Ultra Mammoth or (preferably) Ulta Magnus colors.

Now you’re talking! Maybe we could finally get that Rodimus Primal I’ve read about before on the Wiki. Basically, if black is the main color for a character, and that doesn’t change for their evil counterpart, it’s like eh? A little purple and turquoise isn’t quite enough.
The original concept for Rodimus Primal was the Optimal Optimus mold in Rodimus Prime colors.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:17 pm

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:

The original concept for Rodimus Primal was the Optimal Optimus mold in Rodimus Prime colors.

Ah damn, at this point only the PotP mold would work huh. That reminds me of how much of a shame it is we may never see new Transmetals or Fusors for a looong time. I still have hope for a new Silverbolt and Quickstrike.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:49 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Basically, if black is the main color for a character, and that doesn’t change for their evil counterpart, it’s like eh? A little purple and turquoise isn’t quite enough.

Which is why they made the "black redeco" grey for the Robot Masters Exclusive ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:57 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Basically, if black is the main color for a character, and that doesn’t change for their evil counterpart, it’s like eh? A little purple and turquoise isn’t quite enough.

Which is why they made the "black redeco" grey for the Robot Masters Exclusive ;)

I *think* I have that? I get confused with those black repaints in the Robot Masters line. I really need to figure out which ones I have and which ones I don't and knock out their galleries after all of these years.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

New Gallery: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Worlds Collide Blackarachnia

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:49 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Coming in hot on the heels of Decepticon Fangry, Seibertron brings us a gallery of another figure from the same Worlds Collide 4 pack, Blackarachnia! Her deco and new head might leave some of you scratching your heads, because this is not how she looked in the Beast Wars cartoon. But that's what her regular retail release in the Kingdom line was for. This release of the Predacon femme fatale is an homage to her original toy that was released in 1996. That figure was a simple redeco of Tarantulas, which looked nothing like her show model. But many Beast Wars fans may like this version of of Blackarachnia if it reminds them of the toy they had as a kid.

Seibertron captured some fantastic shots of this soon-to-be released Target exclusive, including some comparisons to the figure she's decorated to look like, shots with her Predacon brethren, her regular retail Kingdom release, and the rest of her packmates. Those hoping to do a spider leg switch with the Kingdom version will be happy to see that Seibertron has done it for you, so you can see what that'll look like. Click on any picture below to be taken to these high class galleries.

War for Cybertron: Trilogy Blackarachnia (185 images) - Deluxe Class

Additionally, in order to help those looking to locate this pack when it's released at Target in the next couple of weeks, we've included screenshots of the UPC code on the box, as well as the Target listing showing the DPCI code (Target's internal inventory code).

Happy Hunting, Seibertronians!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:15 am

Nope, can't really see the resemblance. In terms of paint/colour choices, it looks like a cheap Knockoff. They should have just painted it in "Fox Kids/Halloween" colours, and then called it a different character?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Lore Keeper » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:46 am

primalxconvoy wrote:Nope, can't really see the resemblance. In terms of paint/colour choices, it looks like a cheap Knockoff. They should have just painted it in "Fox Kids/Halloween" colours, and then called it a different character?

They were going for a blend of her original toy and it's included artwork.
I'd say they hit it pretty dead on.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:14 am

Well, if that's the case then --- no, it's still hideous, IMO. What a waste of a remolded head...
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:49 am

Every time I see that Nemesis Primal... one thing goes through my head

Grape Ape... Grape Ape

AHHH! IT'S A GORILILILILILILILILILAAA!

just needs a green shirt, ball cap and a bowtie.

as for the Blackarachnia, she is garish, hideous, with something of a "lady of the night" look to her, which just adds to the over all look of foogly

I love it!

Cant wait to get this set.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Love the pics of Kingdom Blackarachnia with the swapped orange legs in both beast and robot mode. I'm definitely gonna do that.

What does Buzzworthy Blackarachnia with the swapped black legs look like in beast mode?
Last edited by Sabrblade on Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Firepower: 7

Postby Spider5800 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:44 am

Lore Keeper wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Nope, can't really see the resemblance. In terms of paint/colour choices, it looks like a cheap Knockoff. They should have just painted it in "Fox Kids/Halloween" colours, and then called it a different character?

They were going for a blend of her original toy and it's included artwork.
I'd say they hit it pretty dead on.

I was gonna say, I don't remember the original toy having a leopard print bra on, but this makes SLIGHTLY more sense.

Still looks terrible, though. The original toy is kind of ghastly colored already, this pushes it way over the top.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:30 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
That whole set... Bleh.

"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Overcracker » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I'd say its pretty spot on, recreating the original toy colors:

They look pretty much thew same to me. Maybe the orange is little brighter and the green a little lighter on Buzzworthy BA.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Spider5800 wrote:I was gonna say, I don't remember the original toy having a leopard print bra on, but this makes SLIGHTLY more sense.

If you really think about it, it actually makes brilliant savage sense. The maximals are birds or mammals, with more than a few being large cats. She's wearing the skin of her enemies, as a bra.

Savage, and I must have her.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby First-Aid » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:17 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
TF-fan kev777 wrote: She's wearing the skin of her enemies, as a bra.

There is absolutely no support in that thing. She's gonna get droopy in a few hundred thousands years if she keeps wearing that...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:34 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
we now have a repaint of kingdom Blackarachnia but still no Tarantulas :-?
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:06 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Ultra Markus wrote:we now have a repaint of kingdom Blackarachnia but still no Tarantulas :-?

Rumoured to be a new mold and a release for next years mainline
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Emerje » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:39 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer

I mentioned this elsewhere in the forum, but I would have liked to have seen a little gold added to Nemesis Primal's chest to go all in on looking like Grand Scourge.

Then again, UW Grand Scourge didn't have any purple (aside from his guns) so maybe it's fine as is.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

New Gallery: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Worlds Collide Nemesis Primal

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Seibertron brings us a gallery of another figure from the same Worlds Collide 4 pack, Nemesis Primal! This deco seems to be inspired by several "evil" redecos of autobot and maximal leaders. The purple is similar to Grand Scourge and Galvatron Lio Convoy. The teal however is remeniscent of the standard Scourge/Nemesis Prime colour scheme which results in something rather unique.

Seibertron captured some fantastic shots of this soon-to-be released Target exclusive, including some comparisons to his regular retail Kingdom release and the rest of his packmates. Click on any picture below to be taken to this gallery.

We also included at the very end the product code to help you find it at Target when it finally releases properly. This specific toy was found at Walmart, which is most likely a mistake as the box did not scan.

War for Cybertron: Trilogy Nemesis Primal (184 images) - Voyager Class

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Gearslide » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:50 pm

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
The Grape Ape really let himself go after his Cartoon career bombed...
Gearslide
Combiner
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1

Postby Mistaken_Table » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:40 pm

I'm sitting eyeing this set up, and the next figure due out in the UK is Transmutate...who's been pushed back another month...again. Looking forward to getting my Titan Class Ark in 2023.
Mistaken_Table
Micromaster

Postby Starseeker » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Looks great! Loving that whole set.
Starseeker
Vehicon
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:46 am

Mistaken_Table wrote:I'm sitting eyeing this set up, and the next figure due out in the UK is Transmutate...who's been pushed back another month...again. Looking forward to getting my Titan Class Ark in 2023.

I'm starting to think I won't get my titan Scorponok until 2023 or later.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby primalxconvoy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Looks like sh#t. Unfortunately, it looks too similar to the original version, due to the black ape mode. The choice of colour-mapping seems lazy/uninspired (not the actual colours, as they are par for the course with this character). Some use of metallic purple, or clear parts, etc would have been much better. In fact, this really should have been the obvious clear "Burning" (red) or "White" repaint.

With some actually well thought-out repaints, this whole set might have convinced many fans (who really just wanted Fangry) to have bought it.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOVEREIGN SEVEN #2 DC Comics 1995 S7 (W) Claremont (A) Turner 140117"
SOVEREIGN SEVEN #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 JAN233230 2G (W) Williamson (CA) Rahzzah"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr E DC Comics 2024 1223DC016 144E (CA) Quah (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #144 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN TWO-FACE STRIKES TWICE #2 DC Comics 1993 (CA) Gross (W) Barr 230915A"
BATMAN TWO-FACE ST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #3 Cvr C 1:25 DC Comics 1023DC044 3C Hairsine"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS ANNUAL #3 Superman DC Comics 1991 (CA) Gibbons 230228A"
ACTION COMICS ANNU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #2 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0423DC015 2A (CA) Di Meo"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #421 DC Comics 1988 (CA) Bingham (W) Starlin (A) Giordano 230915A"
BATMAN #421 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #796 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 FEB232831 796C (W) Adams (CA) Montanez"
FLASH #796 Cvr C D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr D Rub Smell DC Comics 0923DC049 1D Iver"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L foil DC Comics 2023 DEC222894 1L (CA) Fiumara (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #796 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 FEB232833 796E (W) Adams (CA) Clarke"
FLASH #796 Cvr E 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH Vol 4 REVERSE (NEW 52) tpb DC Comics OCT147143 (W/A/CA) Manapul"
FLASH Vol 4 REVERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC044 5C (W) Williamson (CA) Fornes"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON