This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Earthspark Show Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Earthspark Show Discussion Thread

Postby TulioDude » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:32 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
MaximalNui wrote:Also, does anyone know yet if the show is Paramount+ exclusive? I hope not; I don't think I can afford another streaming subscription.

As far as we know,its going to be on Nickelodeon.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby PerfectVision » Mon May 30, 2022 11:30 am

I may have understood what this show us gonna be:

The two kids have bracelet like the transer from MEGAMAN STARFORCE where several persons have an electric spirit,a very ferocious kind of pet and with more personality of course.A more well known référence is DIGIMON where pets can be giant war machine.Some people thought about about animals because of the"familly adoption"theme like in a cross over with THE LITTLEST PET SHOP.
"The cybertronian as pets of death",that's it and less violent probably.

The little girl looks very ugly with her giant head and eyes.
PerfectVision
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Re: Nickelodeon & Hasbro's eOne Announce New Animated Transformers Series

Postby PerfectVision » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:29 pm

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:More combat footage is seen in this Hasbro corporate reel video.

The uniform-wearing human woman is also seen using a laser gun of her own.

https://twitter.com/Hasbro/status/1494363619622064137

Don't we see that same shot in the teaser?

Some footage, but it is in a wider aspect so you can see more. Could that be our first glimpse at Megatron in the background?

lasermom1.JPG

lasermom2.JPG

Emerje

No but the fusion between a kid and a cybertronian,yes,it sounds demented but probable.
PerfectVision
Fuzor

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:43 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
PerfectVision wrote:No but the fusion between a kid and a cybertronian,yes,it sounds demented but probable.

Sari Sumdac says hi.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby PerfectVision » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:52 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
PerfectVision wrote:No but the fusion between a kid and a cybertronian,yes,it sounds demented but probable.

Sari Sumdac says hi.

Not exactly the same.She's partialy cybertronian,hmm?I'm implying that it's like MM STARFORCE or MAX STEEL 2013 where they merge.Maybe it's only the touch.Ha!The touch that create a superior mode like in DIGIMON(they merge late in TAMER).
PerfectVision
Fuzor

Postby MaximalNui » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:19 pm

PerfectVision wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Sari Sumdac says hi.

Not exactly the same.She's partialy cybertronian,hmm?I'm implying that it's like MM STARFORCE or MAX STEEL 2013 where they merge.Maybe it's only the touch.Ha!The touch that create a superior mode like in DIGIMON(they merge late in TAMER).

Surprised no one else mentioned the Godmasters/Headmaster Juniors from Masterforce and their Master-Braces. Then again, those were technically regular humans who morphed into robot power suits to combine with lifeless mecha.
MaximalNui
Fuzor

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:38 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
MaximalNui wrote:Surprised no one else mentioned the Godmasters/Headmaster Juniors from Masterforce and their Master-Braces. Then again, those were technically regular humans who morphed into robot power suits to combine with lifeless mecha.

I'm ashamed to have forgotten them, Masterforce being my favorite Transformers series after Prime. #-o
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:54 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SDCC news:

Introducing Transformers: EarthSpark!

Friday, July 22, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Room: 6A): Autobots, Roll Out! Meet the next generation of heroes in the new original animated series, Transformers: EarthSpark. From Nickelodeon and Entertainment One, the all-new Paramount+ Original Series will showcase an insider event that celebrates a new take on the iconic global franchise with a behind-the-scenes look at art, casting, never-before-seen clips and a first time look at the Hasbro toyline inspired by the series. Featured panelists include all-new series voice talent– Danny Pudi (Bumblebee), Kat Khavari (Twitch) and Zeno Robinson (Thrash)–along with co-executive producer Dale Malinowski and executive producer Ant Ward. Moderated by Mike Cecchini, Editor-in-Chief, Den of Geek.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:42 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:SDCC news:

Friday, July 22, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Room: 6A): Autobots, Roll Out! Meet the next generation of heroes in the new original animated series, Transformers: EarthSpark. From Nickelodeon and Entertainment One, the all-new Paramount+ Original Series will showcase an insider event that celebrates a new take on the iconic global franchise with a behind-the-scenes look at art, casting, never-before-seen clips and a first time look at the Hasbro toyline inspired by the series. Featured panelists include all-new series voice talent– Danny Pudi (Bumblebee), Kat Khavari (Twitch) and Zeno Robinson (Thrash)–along with co-executive producer Dale Malinowski and executive producer Ant Ward. Moderated by Mike Cecchini, Editor-in-Chief, Den of Geek.

I'd this the furst time we know Danny Pudi plays Bumblebee ?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:46 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:SDCC news:

I'd this the furst time we know Danny Pudi plays Bumblebee ?
It's the first we've heard of any of the voice cast.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers Earthspark Cast Revealed with Danny Pudi as Bumblebee

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:27 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade sent us some SDCC news our way. We now know three members of the voice cast for the upcoming Earthspark show:
Danny Pudi as Bumblebee
Kat Khavari as Twitch
Zeno Robinson as Thrash

Here is the SDCC blurb regardig the panel:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
I don’t think I could properly express my joy at this.

I do think I can properly express my sudden irritation at how the Netflix series sounded awful all throughout. (Sure was pretty though)
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:29 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Bumblebee and Cliffjumper in the morning. Has to be a thing. Also shattered glass Bee from the darkest time line.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby bluecatcinema » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:00 pm

Danny did a pretty good job voicing Huey in the DuckTales reboot, so I have high hopes for his rendition of Bumblebee.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:08 pm

No comments on Zeno Robinson being in this? He's been rising in fame as a voice actor very rapidly in recent years.

Or the fact that we got two brand-new characters' names in Thrash and Twitch.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:02 am

Zeno Robinson reveals which new Transformer is Thrash - https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1545867330411843586

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby MaximalNui » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:13 pm

On the one hand, actually competent voice talent is always a plus.

On the other, they keep describing this as a Paramount+ series and never talk about a Nickelodeon premiere date, and I'm starting to doubt more and more it'll ever air outside streaming.
MaximalNui
Fuzor

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:08 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Earthspark details revealed.

Oh dear. The character designs still look hideous, and making your only major white human character a villain is not a good look. On the plus side Megatron is going to be a tiltrotor, but that aside...oof.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Main Voice Cast for Transformers Earthspark Reveaked with Alan Tudyk as Optimus Prime

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:44 pm

BURBANK, Calif.—July 22, 2022—Nickelodeon, Paramount+ and Entertainment One (eOne) today announced the voice actors breathing new life into original and franchise favorite characters in the upcoming Paramount+ original animated series Transformers: EarthSpark. The all-new animated series (26 episodes) introduces a new generation of Transformers robots--the first Transformers robots to be born on Earth--and together with the human family who welcomes them in and cares for them, they'll redefine what it means to be a family. Transformers: EarthSpark is set to debut exclusively on Paramount+ in the U.S. in November, and on Paramount+ and select Nickelodeon channels internationally. The new series joins the globally recognized Transformers powerhouse franchise.

The news was revealed during an exclusive panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2022 featuring voice cast members Danny Pudi (Bumblebee), Kathreen Khavari (Twitch), Zeno Robinson (Thrash), and co-executive producer Dale Malinowski and executive producer Ant Ward. Mike Cecchini (Editor-in-Chief, Den of Geek) moderated the panel, which also revealed a first look at the series.

The new voice cast and their Transformers: EarthSpark characters are:

Sydney Mikayla (Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts) as “Robby Malto,” a smart 13-year-old boy with an abundance of moxie and charisma. Robby is frustrated by his family’s recent move to a small town until he discovers Transformers bots and is now living the ultimate dream.

Zion Broadnax (Day Shift) as “Morgan ‘Mo’ Malto,” Robby’s 9-year-old younger sister. Though she’s emotionally mature for her age, she’s able to look at everything with a wide-eyed sense of optimism and hope. For her, family comes first no matter who you are or where you’re from.
Benny Latham as “Dot Malto,” the mother to Robby and Mo, surrogate mother to the Malto-bots, and wife to Alex. She’s a loving mother and ex-soldier, so she can flip that switch when she’s pushed.

Jon Jon Briones (Ratched) as “Alex Malto,” the father to Robby and Mo, surrogate father to the Malto-bots, and husband to Dot. He’s a college professor with a Ph.D. in Transformers History who loves sharing his Filipino heritage and wealth of Transformers knowledge with his human and bot kids. He can also rattle off dad jokes like a pro.

Kathreen Khavari (Dead End: Paranormal Park) as “Twitch Malto,” an Earth-born Terran born out of primordial sludge in the cave waters of Witwicky, Pennsylvania, like her brother Thrash. She’s a keen observer of everything around her.
Zeno Robinson (Big City Greens) as “Thrash Malto,” an Earth-born male Terran and a cheeky wild child. Like his sister, Twitch, he was born out of primordial sludge in the caves of Witwicky, Pennsylvania. He’s a bringer of fun and good times with a happy-go-lucky attitude.

Danny Pudi (Community) as “Bumblebee,” a fun-loving veteran Autobot who serves as a mentor to the Terrans as they learn what it takes to be Transformers robots. Bumblebee has a lot to learn about being a big brother and role model. He’s suddenly in a position of authority, which makes him nervous and afraid to show any cracks.

Alan Tudyk (Resident Alien) as “Optimus Prime,” a courageous Autobot leader who has forged a new alliance with humans. The birth of the Terrans has given him renewed hope for the future.

Rory McCann (Game of Thrones) as “Megatron,” the father of the Decepticon faticon who believes in making any sacrifice necessary for the survival of Cybertronian civilization. He’s a headstrong idealist but isn’t unwilling to adjust his strategy when victory hangs in the balance.

Cissy Jones (The Owl House) as “Elita-1,” the physically gifted and confident second-in command of the Autobots. Elita-1 is fair and never overbearing to the team. She listens to everyone and is a bot the Terrans look up to.

Diedrich Bader (Better Things) as “Mandroid,” the villain. He was a scientist-soldier in the war, jaded and ultimately, very anti-Cybertronian. With this new anti-Transformer ideology, he believes Earth and its humans need his protection and surmises that the annihilation of all Cybertronians is the best for the planet.
Transformers: EarthSpark Release Date
Transformers: EarthSpark will debut exclusively on Paramount+ in the U.S. in November, and on Paramount+ and select Nickelodeon channels internationally.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby MaximalNui » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:23 pm

Evil Eye wrote:Earthspark details revealed.

Oh dear. The character designs still look hideous, and making your only major white human character a villain is not a good look. On the plus side Megatron is going to be a tiltrotor, but that aside...oof.

You do realise this is just the main cast, right? Still plenty of opportunity for good and bad representation on both sides. Heck, as far as I can recall we never knew Fowler or Silas even existed when they first announced Prime, and they were pretty significant characters.

So, is the preview clip region-locked? Because I can't see it.

Also, minor pet peeve, but why do we get the name of every human character - even the Terran Transformers get a human last name - and the human villain only gets a "code name"?
MaximalNui
Fuzor

Postby First-Aid » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:31 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
More humans than bots. Gee...where has that happened before?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:36 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Just watched the trailer. For a kids show the animation is far superior to Cyberverse, so that is a huge plus. Still not too keen on the acting though. I'll probably give the show a chance fully acknowledging however it is not for me.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:42 pm

First-Aid wrote:More humans than bots. Gee...where has that happened before?
Masterforce? ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:45 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Megatron: "Holy CRAP, what is happening on Nickelodeon?"
Starscream: "A good Transformers cartoon?"
Megatron: "A.... a GOOD Transformers cartoon!? Something decently written with a well-paced plot and an interesting cast of characters, broadcast on a non-exclusive platform entirely from within your KITCHEN?"
Starscream: "Yes?"
Megatron: "May I SEE it?"
Starscream: "...No."
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:54 pm

So, Optimus and Bumblebee look based their evergreen designs, Megatron's got a copter altmode like Animated, Elita-1 is a tough-looking offroad truck, Wheeljack looks a LOT like his Studio Series Bumblebee movie toy, Swindle seems to have a mostly original design, and Bombshell looks based on his Combiner Wars Legends class toy.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON