This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Arcee Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every month now, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

2020 was the year of Arcee since we had a toy of this character in every line. We got one in Masterpiece, Studio Series, Cyberverse and Generations. So clearly, we now have enough toys to get a decent Top 5 list going on. Here we go!

5. Cyberverse Deluxe Arcee

Arcee was a super fun character on the show, especially thanks to voice actress, Jaime Lamchick, and the toy conveys her lax and gunslinging personality well. Greatly posable, real dynamic, and hey, she comes with an actually useful Maccadam part (hammer!), and unlike other Arcees out in 2020, this one has a manageable and actually accurate backpack.
-notsoalex

4. MP-51 Masterpicee Arcee

The vehicle is absolutely PERFECT. All the details are there. Despite the arms hanging a bit low, the car roll flawlessly. The interior is perfectly detailed, down to even a painted dashboard! Transformation is long and hard, but surprisingly not frustrating. Also, everything felt SOLID in hand with nothing seeming fragile or about to break. |We end up with a pretty nice fembot with a backpack that is not too bad in person, considering that the car mode have NO sacrifices. Obviously, Arcee is back heavy and it limit some poses. The chest and high collar is an odd design choice but it's not too bad, she's still worth every single cent that I paid. Could this Arcee be better? Maybe yes, but some choices had to be made. Here, it's the vehicle mode that got priority so the robot is a bit compromised with her backpack. Regardless, I highly recommend this official MP.
- Kanrabat

3. Prime RID and First Edition Arcee

For the Prime line, certain characters were released twice in totally different molds at the begining. There was the First Edition (FE) version that was supposed to come out first in some sort of exclusive capacity followed by a Robots in Disguise (RID) mold that was meant for a more general release. For most bots, there is a clear winner between the two versions, but not Arcee. It turns out both her FE and RID molds are excellent and you can't go wrong with either of them to represent Prime Arcee in your collection. The RID version is a bit more accurate with her wings but the FE version has that nice complex transformation that adds some unique alt mode integration in the robot mode for the chest area. And both just look great!
-william-james88

2. Animated Arcee

We often get sleeker versions of earth based cars (like Cybertron Hotshot) that don't capitalize on the potential of designing vehicles from other worlds. This one totally fits the bill though. Unlike so many other alt modes, it bravely crosses the line between being a futuristic design to a full blown cybertronian one. It is a great homage to G1 Arcee which is followed through in robot mode and I like the added massive spoilers in the back. That detail gives it enough variation from the traditional Arcee model. Too bad it has exposed hands in vehicle mode though. Props go for it having that signature Arcee backpack without going the easy route and making this a shellformer.
-william-james88

1. Takara Legends Arcee

While we have had several Arcees since this release, two more in the Generations line, this still feels like the best one. As a fan of Transformers toys, vehicle integration goes a long way and of all the Arcees with this G1 vehicle mode, this is the one that tries the hardest. While the backpack is unavoidable, the integration of the hips and chest means there is less to attempt to compact together in the back and you are instead left with what G1 Arcee would look like on the show if her backpack didn't magically shrink. The deco given by Takara just pushes it over the edge for G1 accurate goodness. It's a great toy all around and still the definitive Arcee to this date.
-william-james88

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Arcee Transformers Toys

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Honorable Mention: Energon Arcee, fun little bike-bot.

Dishonorable Mention: ER Arcee, it exists.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:58 pm

I can't get past how MP Arcee looks in bot mode. The whole upper torso just looks wrong and off.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:06 pm

Gauntlet101010 wrote:I can't get past how MP Arcee looks in bot mode. The whole upper torso just looks wrong and off.

Sort of like if T-30 switched into a turtleneck, but took her bra off.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Considering the conversation we just had, this is ironically timed.

Can't disagree with anything on this list though. ;)^
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Rodimus Knight » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:39 pm

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I can't get past how MP Arcee looks in bot mode. The whole upper torso just looks wrong and off.

The thing is, with the chest and neck area, when I was transforming her, it seemed like there was enough room to do the proper design there, so that's even more baffling that they went the route they did.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby TFfan1 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:42 pm

Motto: "Cybertron is one of the best Transformers series and I will die on this hill."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Personally, I have to go with Titans Return Arcee as number 1. My favorite overall design, not too skinny or just "lady robot with backpack, and the Daniel Headmaster is just one of those fun things I never expected we'd get.
TFfan1
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: 18th century carriage
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:24 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I'd have had TR Arcee in place of the MP. Earthrise has a fairy decent bot mode but needs a lot of things cutting off to make it look likt should.

Sadly I've never had animated Arcee :(

Was still deciding over a transforming or RED RID Arcee but I'm in no rush with Hasbro not coming through on a day one preorder of RID Breakdown/vehicon.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
TFfan1 wrote:Personally, I have to go with Titans Return Arcee as number 1. My favorite overall design, not too skinny or just "lady robot with backpack, and the Daniel Headmaster is just one of those fun things I never expected we'd get.

Robot mode is nice, yeah, but I'm not a fan of the fake kibble shoulders.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:39 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I feel proud to be so featured in this article!

8-)

I agree with all the Arcees on this list, but for me, the positions are easily switchable in any ways possible.

Speaking of Prime Arcee, I'm pretty fond of the Beast Hunters mold, especially the Flamewar Botcon repaint.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 pm

It's that simple."
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Now this is imprinted into my mind. :shock: :lol:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Personally I'd have to toss the T30/Legends mold off the list. I know a lot of people love it, and I know it did better at integrating the robot mode and vehicle mode together than the ER mold, but...... Iunno, I just kinda lowkey hate how it looks. The way it's designed, like, the designers took Arcee's thing of like "kinda like a robot version of a stereotypical feminine human form" and literalized it/took it to an extreme in a weird way. Among other things, she has an unsettlingly human midriff. That and I always had trouble getting her to stand. I'd probably put TR Arcee somewhere on the list in her stead, if not in first place.
Last edited by Jeddostotle7 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Titans Arcee just doesn't do it for me, if we're talking about her a bit.

It hurts her a lot that's she's Blurr in a line with a lot of Blurrs. I have a lot of deluxe G1 and G1-ish Arcees between official and 3P releases, so I was tempted to nab it up. But I just couldn't. There's a lot of remoulding, but at the end of the day I just cannot unsee Blurr in both modes and it broke the streak.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:25 pm

It's that simple."
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Titans Arcee just doesn't do it for me, if we're talking about her a bit.

It hurts her a lot that's she's Blurr in a line with a lot of Blurrs. I have a lot of deluxe G1 and G1-ish Arcees between official and 3P releases, so I was tempted to nab it up. But I just couldn't. There's a lot of remoulding, but at the end of the day I just cannot unsee Blurr in both modes and it broke the streak.

Same thing for me.
TR Arcee is "Blurr in drag" and nothing else IMO.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:35 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Jeddostotle7 wrote:Personally I'd have to toss the T30/Legends mold off the list. I know a lot of people love it, and I know it did better at integrating the robot mode and vehicle mode together than the ER mold, but...... Iunno, I just kinda lowkey hate how it looks. The way it's designed, like, the designers took Arcee's thing of like "kinda like a robot version of a stereotypical feminine human form" and literalized it/took it to an extreme in a weird way. Among other things, she has an unsettlingly human midriff. That and I always had trouble getting her to stand. I'd probably put TR Arcee somewhere on the list in her stead, if not in first place.

Well as disturbing as Acree's general character design is, that just so happens to be accurate so any version making a toy of that version is gonna end up like that.

God I hate G1 Arcee as a design, there is no good way to make it work without changing it drastically, it just so happens that the T30/Legends version is the best engineered of an inherently awful design.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:40 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Deadput wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:Personally I'd have to toss the T30/Legends mold off the list. I know a lot of people love it, and I know it did better at integrating the robot mode and vehicle mode together than the ER mold, but...... Iunno, I just kinda lowkey hate how it looks. The way it's designed, like, the designers took Arcee's thing of like "kinda like a robot version of a stereotypical feminine human form" and literalized it/took it to an extreme in a weird way. Among other things, she has an unsettlingly human midriff. That and I always had trouble getting her to stand. I'd probably put TR Arcee somewhere on the list in her stead, if not in first place.

Well as disturbing as Acree's general character design is, that just so happens to be accurate so any version making a toy of that version is gonna end up like that.

God I hate G1 Arcee as a design, there is no good way to make it work without changing it drastically, it just so happens that the T30/Legends version is the best engineered of an inherently awful design.

As I said, as much as G1 Arcee in general is kinda "basically stereotypical feminine human shape but a robot", Thrilling 30 took that to another level, to an unsettling degree. Like, the specific curves they did on T30 feel really weird and creepy on a robot. ER Arcee looks like "let's make some metal shapes that evoke 'ideal human woman'", parts of T30 Arcee looks like "let's slather a curvy human woman in metallic paint".
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I completely agree with this list. The MP Arcee has grown on me now that I'm putting aside thinking that it's trying to be accurate to any of her g1 designs/misdrawings/miscolours.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby ShadowBlaze » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:39 pm

My Top 5 looks a bit different, and yes, it's controversial. But I do sometimes find myself liking figures that are widely reviled by others, so it tracks.

5. Scout-Class "Robo-Vision" Arcee (Target Exclusive) from the 2007 movie line. I've always loved the Energon Omnicon mold, even though there have been plenty of bigger and better Arcees since it was first introduced. The original pink and white version still kinda works, but I really love the blue used for this repaint. Clearly someone at HasTak did, too, since it inspired her Prime appearance.

4. Thrilling 30 Arcee. This one wins the obvious points for melding her classic design with a truly functional transformation, but I didn't love the exaggerated female curves when it was first released, and I dislike that aspect of the figure even more in the present. The midriff is weird, the chiseled forearms and dinky hands are weird, and the thigh-gap is just atrocious. I did like the mold enough to buy it three times (T-30, SDCC 2015 Combiner Hunters, Platinum Edition Autobot Heroes), but its prominence in my display says more about what it represents than how I actually feel about it as a toy.

3. Prime RID Arcee. Totally different aesthetic for the character, but a really fun and posable toy. She feels less fiddly than the First Edition figure, and I prefer the way Hastak executed RID Arcee's shoulders and 'wings.' I really wish she came with both of her arm blades like the FE toy, but I can forgive the absence of one since she can handle that sniper-rifle so well. The Beast Hunters version is a visual treat, but I think the oversized bow and the spikes on her ankles make her a little trickier to pose.

2. Earthrise Arcee. Yes, I went there. I don't disagree that the transformation is huge a step back from Thrilling 30, and I don't like the faux chest plate or the half-painted pelvis. BUT. The limb design is far superior to T-30, the face sculpt is an improvement, and the rear half of the car - unsightly as it is - isn't the most egregious backpack I've seen on a Transformer, and it doesn't throw off her balance the way I initially expected. No, it isn't a great Transformer, but it's a pretty satisfying action figure. Since I don't display any of my TFs in their alt-modes, I can live with that.

1. Titans Return Arcee. I've already defended this figure in several other threads, so I'm probably beating a dead horse. I like the athletic - but not overtly female - build of the figure. Even though a lot of the mold started as Blurr, I think the new parts turn it into a legit Arcee update in both modes. The head-sculpt is awesome, and the dual pistols make it the most appropriately armed G1-inspired Arcee thus far.

Honourable mention: Animated Arcee. Not my favourite aesthetic for the character, and the fragility of her thumbs severely blunts her sword-wielding ability. But I have to agree that her alt-mode is fantastic, and the transformation is a nice change from all the other G1-inspired Arcees HasTak has produced.
ShadowBlaze
Micromaster
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

Postby MeGrimlockFan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:23 pm

IMO T-30 is the best Arcee we have gotten ALL else pales in comparison to this one tho I did initally get Animated Arcee cuz that was the only one available at the time so its 2nd on my list
MeGrimlockFan
Mini-Con

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:04 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Good list as always! Animated Arcee is one of my favourite Arcee designs ever and if her thumbs didn't self-destruct (and her hands hid better in vehicle mode) she'd be perfect. And as an actual character design she is THE best Arcee hands down. Recognizably cute and feminine (and not just a pink repaint of an obviously male mold, like Blurrcee) but with a clever transformation that results in a cool robot mode that isn't just a curvy woman with a car backpack (like most other G1 Arcee attempts). In particular I love how the front of the car forms "bell bottoms" for her legs and the backpack is just the right size.

I do have a soft spot for the LG version, and she's unlikely to be replaced any time soon, but I wish she was more poseable. The lack of torso or sideways ankle motion kinda brings her down.

One figure I kiiiiinda want is the old 2007 movie Deluxe. The head is a bit...cephalopod for my tastes, but heads on balljoints are easy enough to replace (Shapeways guys, get on it!) and the actual figure looks pretty nice. Great colours too.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:14 am

Evil Eye wrote:One figure I kiiiiinda want is the old 2007 movie Deluxe. The head is a bit...cephalopod for my tastes, but heads on balljoints are easy enough to replace (Shapeways guys, get on it!) and the actual figure looks pretty nice. Great colours too.

It is a very solid and fun figure. I regret selling mine off years ago.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:19 am

It's that simple."
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Evil Eye wrote:One figure I kiiiiinda want is the old 2007 movie Deluxe. The head is a bit...cephalopod for my tastes, but heads on balljoints are easy enough to replace (Shapeways guys, get on it!) and the actual figure looks pretty nice. Great colours too.

It is a very solid and fun figure. I regret selling mine off years ago.

Still have mine and she's still amazing. I should hunt down the pink version but it's expensive.

Too bad they went with the "aborted foetus" design for ROTF rather than sticking with the '07 one.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ausbot » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:25 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
My favourites are energon arcee and titans return arcee. I always wanted the prototype titanium arcee as well.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:03 am

ausbot wrote:I always wanted the prototype titanium arcee as well.

Really?? Is there a particular reason why? It seems like it's a pretty terrible execution, especially since we have other G1esque versions available now.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:28 am

It's that simple."
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
ausbot wrote:I always wanted the prototype titanium arcee as well.

Really?? Is there a particular reason why? It seems like it's a pretty terrible execution, especially since we have other G1esque versions available now.

Oh dear God... This look absolutely horrible! :SICK:

But like for the planned G1 toy, I want it. There's a charm to her bizarre proportions. Like some sort of weird gremlin.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #345 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230357 345A (CA) Mele 231222E"
SPAWN #345 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Image Firsts SAVAGE DRAGON #1 Image Comics 2013 FEB100330 (W/A/CA) Larsen"
Image Firsts SAVAG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #28 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM306 28B (CA) Tomaselli (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #28 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230223 22A (CA) Williams"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #1 6th ptg Image Firsts Comics 2022 FEB220080 (W/A/CA) McFarlane"
SPAWN #1 6th ptg I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #25 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1023IM370 25A (CA) Sabbatini (W) McFarlane"
SCORCHED #25 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220194 9B (CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230275 20B (CA) Randal (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G Glossy Image Comics 2022 JUN220015 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #23 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM447 23B (CA) Tomaselli (W) Layman"
SCORCHED #23 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #21 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230351 21B (CA)Mattina (W) Lewis (A) Soy"
SCORCHED #21 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #27 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM407 27A (CA) Panosian (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #27 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr H DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223275 1H (CA) Fabok"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #351 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM320 351B (CA) Aguillo (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #351 Cvr B I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON