This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Pulse Transformers Shattered Glass Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Exclusive Transformers Shattered Glass Line Coming to Hasbro Pulse and Blurr Figure Revealed

Postby aronjlove » Wed May 19, 2021 12:08 pm

Razorbeast88 wrote::-D :-D :-D

Same!
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Re: Exclusive Transformers Shattered Glass Line Coming to Hasbro Pulse and Blurr Figure Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 19, 2021 1:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Starseeker wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:Seeing as how they've only used that mold one time as Starscream and they've used the Megatron mold 8 times as Megatron, I don't think it's an issue.
Isn't it weird that there are already 8 different versions of that mold yet he can't really be called a troop builder? 'Cause, y'know, Megatron.

I always just say it's Megatron summoning different versions of himself from across the multiverse to battle all the Primes. Like Rodimus in Rengeration One.
Late response, but...

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed May 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
There was a Megs from the Beast hunters Ratchet mold?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 19, 2021 2:14 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:There was a Megs from the Beast hunters Ratchet mold?
It's Hunter Ratchet from Transformers: Go! repurposed as Green Megatron.

Similarly, Beast Machines Dinobots T-Wrecks (rather than the upcoming Kingdom version) is repurposed as Red Megatron, RiD'01 Bludgeon as Yellow Megatron, Alternity Galvatron as Purple Megatron, etc.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Overcracker » Wed May 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Starseeker wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:Seeing as how they've only used that mold one time as Starscream and they've used the Megatron mold 8 times as Megatron, I don't think it's an issue.
Isn't it weird that there are already 8 different versions of that mold yet he can't really be called a troop builder? 'Cause, y'know, Megatron.

I always just say it's Megatron summoning different versions of himself from across the multiverse to battle all the Primes. Like Rodimus in Rengeration One.
Late response, but...

Awesome, interesting that he summons T-Wrecks rather than Megs. Also, that pic reminds me we have yet to Get a Reverse Convoy. They had the TR mold for an easy 3 pack with two Titan Masters, but they chose not to do it.

I doubt the'll make one from Siege Megs since it wold require a Prime helmet.

Was gonna ask who the purple megs with the sword in the top row was, but I see is Alternity Galvs.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 19, 2021 2:25 pm

Overcracker wrote:Awesome, interesting that he summons T-Wrecks rather than Megs.
See one post above yours.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Overcracker » Wed May 19, 2021 2:33 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Awesome, interesting that he summons T-Wrecks rather than Megs.

I did. Still doesn't answer why its him, and not an actual Megs. Transmetal 2 Megs for example would have been suitable.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Razorbeast88 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
Reverse Convoy is now randomly reminding me of the Xorn/Magneto thing that marvel did
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed May 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I did. Still doesn't answer why its him, and not an actual Megs. Transmetal 2 Megs for example would have been suitable.

The power of repurposing. :lol: The point is that, outside of Hunter Ratchet, they are redecos of Megatron toys and some are pretty obscure. And the mangaka is the master of obscurity.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby aronjlove » Wed May 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I'm gonna guess the Selects Manga wanted to use a currently available Selects figure. And that Alternity Megatron has been in my BBTS shopping cart for a bit.

Definitnely looking forward to more Shattered Glass reveals, wonder if we'll get another this Friday.
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Too mainstream. All of these are ones that, aside from Rebirth Megatron, have never been forms of G1 Megatron in any major media appearances, especially in Japanese G1 (which TM2 Beast Wars Megatron is a part of, and as his own character too significant to be just reused as a form of G1 Megatron).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 19, 2021 2:42 pm

aronjlove wrote:I'm gonna guess the Selects Manga wanted to use a currently available Selects figure.
It's the original Beast Machines Dinobots figure.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby aronjlove » Wed May 19, 2021 2:46 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:I'm gonna guess the Selects Manga wanted to use a currently available Selects figure.
It's the original Beast Machines Dinobots figure.

Whoops, well that explains why he is much more colorful in the manga than the Selects figure is :lol:
aronjlove
Brainmaster

Postby Overcracker » Wed May 19, 2021 2:53 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

The power of repurposing. :lol: The point is that, outside of Hunter Ratchet, they are redecos of Megatron toys and some are pretty obscure. And the mangaka is the master of obscurity.

Ahh, I see. Just having fun with Megatron Repaints.

Still want a Reverse Convoy though.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby alekese » Fri May 21, 2021 11:11 am

Funny screwup on hasbro's part, The banner announcing SG Starscream on the front page of Pulse has accidentally confirmed Goldbug as the next one, by using his name instead of Starscream's.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri May 21, 2021 11:48 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
I'm curious to see goldbug and glad you pointed that out

Starscream looks great, love the big sword that splits
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby alekese » Fri May 21, 2021 11:54 am

It looks like they also tooled a new headsculpt that references the funpub toy, giving him a bit more variety than previous releases. *Edit: just hadn't looked at the original mold in a while, and foggy memory the white made it look just different enough to think 'retool' instead of redeco.

The macross color scheme also *really* compliments the mold in robot mode.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri May 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I love Starscream's sword. The rest of him looks great too, and I think they made the right choice by going with Siege over ER because with Siege we get more articulation which means we can pose him to look really good with his swords and such
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri May 21, 2021 12:57 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Having the Botcon original, I feel absolutely no need for that newest SG Starscream. The paint is also way, WAY too plain. Cool sword though.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri May 21, 2021 2:14 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Razorbeast88 wrote:I'm curious to see goldbug and glad you pointed that out

SG Goldbug was based on Cybertron Hot Shot, who had plenty of cues from Hot Rod:

Transformers Convention & Club Exclusives Goldbug Gallery

SS86 Hot Rod retool anyone?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby Crosscheck » Fri May 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
I never got the tetrajet, so this one is great for me. I like the added swords. And honestly, that color scheme is fantastic. He will go great with my SG Megatron.
Crosscheck
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Courage: 7

Postby o.supreme » Fri May 21, 2021 3:35 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
So far reveals have been:

4/9 Blurr FFF

18 days later

4/27 Megatron TFT

24 days later

5/21 Starscream FFF

so likely Goldbug will be a TFT reveal possibly June 15 or 22

and a big finish with Jetfire in July, probably another FFF *hopefully* a large one in lieu of SDCC being cancelled with a LOT of reveals for other lines
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri May 21, 2021 3:41 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
o.supreme wrote:So far reveals have been:

4/9 Blurr FFF

18 days later

4/27 Megatron TFT

24 days later

5/21 Starscream FFF

so likely Goldbug will be a TFT reveal possibly June 15 or 22

and a big finish with Jetfire in July, probably another FFF *hopefully* a large one in lieu of SDCC being cancelled with a LOT of reveals for other lines

It actually never occurred to me that Jetfire might be the last figure and serve as the "big deal" reveal, but it makes a lot of sense. He's gonna be the biggest figure in the line, plus he's gonna be the most expensive, so a big reveal at whatever event replaces SDCC would be the best solution for him and probably get the most people buying
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 21, 2021 3:45 pm

I'd go nuts if they were to actually give us Titan class Omega Doom, Fun Pub colors and all:

Retooling the ends of his rocket to resemble the drill and claw of the Cybertron Menasor mold would be even more wonderful.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Fri May 21, 2021 6:37 pm

I was just looking at SG Megatron & Starscream & damn! We really need Soundwave too. I mean look at their colors, the base color is white on all 3. I NEED SG Soundwave! Now do I wait to see if they eventually make him or do I try to customize one?

What is the plan for this new SG line? Did they ever mention that it will continue with more waves?

And here is another question. Gnaw, Wreck-Gar & Slag have already sold out on Pulse. But none of the Shattered Glass have. Does that mean they're not selling well? Or does it mean they're gonna have a lot more because it's their exclusive? I love this line, except for Blurr & don't want it to fail. I hope it keeps going.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230244 5B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr Q 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230489 1Q (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr K 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230670 2K (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #133 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221645 133RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Robson"
TMNT #133 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO ICE & SNOW #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2023 JUL231122 1A (CA) Sakai"
USAGI YOJIMBO ICE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #149 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 JAN241248 149B Turtles Ongoing (CA) Eastman"
NEW!
TMNT #149 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230516 5E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr N TMNT homage Dynamite Comics 2022 MAR229172 9N"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL231207 10A (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics DEC230126 117F"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics DEC221446 5C (CA) Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230685 9G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 Cvr E RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 1E 1RI (CA) Dooney"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240053 118A"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON