This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:48 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hasbro added schedules and panel descriptions for their 2021 Pulsecon. The Transformers panel starts at 12:30 ET this Friday, the 22nd, and we now know that it will include them revealing the first wave of next Transformers Generations line. The other reveal will be the Unicron Galvatron pack which we've seen a review of already. Since there is no mention of any "Kingdom wave 5", it begs to question when that will be revealed.

Transformers Fan Product Panel
Join the Hasbro Transformers team as we kick off the celebration of the Transformers legacy and officially reveal toys from the first wave of the next Transformers Generations line. We’re bringing together fan-favorite characters from across the multiverse, so get ready; the Energon will be electric! The celebration continues with the 2021 Transformers Hall of Fame. This year we will celebrate the past and present as we induct two amazingly talented contributors to the brand and announce the fan voted favorites for both Best WFC Kingdom Toy and Favorite Beast Wars Season 1 Character. Lastly, Behold, as we unveil a Unicron companion pack to help you bring the epic final battle of The Transformers: The Movie to life with Ben Burnley, lead singer of Breaking Benjamin. Be prepared for huge surprises and exclusive reveals seen first here! We can’t wait to share it all with you!

Panelists:

Rachel, Marketing
Mark, Design
Ben, Marketing
Special Guest: Ben Burnley, Lead Singer of Breaking Benjamin

So the figures we will see are most probably:

Core:
Skywarp
Hot Rod
Iguanus

Deluxe:
Skids
Dragstrip
Prime Arcee
Kickback

Voyager:
Blaster
Bulkhead

Leader:
Lazer Optimus Prime

And that Pulsecon exclusive reformatting Galvatron

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday

Postby Munkky » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:35 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
william-james88 wrote:Since there is no mention of any "Kingdom wave 5", it begs to question when that will be revealed.

My guess is it won't be. Pipes and Slammer will just start appearing at retail out of nowhere and then pre-orders will unceremoniously go up on the Internet something like a month or two later once Hasbro realise the cat's out of the bag. Keep in mind Hasbro never officially announced Shadow Panther, Waspinator or the main retail version of Tigatron. The brand team chose instead to ignore new Kingdom product and focus all of their marketing on Haslab Victory Saber. I don't think it's a coincidence that A) the Golden Disk Collection figures didn't start getting revealed until a point where it was obvious that Victory Saber would meet its minimum funding goal, B) pre-orders for Shadow Panther, Waspinator and Tigatron didn't start appearing on sites like Hasbro Pulse until after that minimum goal was met, and C) Hasbro didn't start the 2021 Hall of Fame vote (their first official acknowledgement of Pipes and Slammer by the way) until after the backing period for Victory Saber ended.
Either way, I'm looking forward to the Transformers panel for PulseCon, but I probably won't watch it live because I hate how visibly uncomfortable the presenters and brand team always are during these streams. My main hope is that Legacy wave 1 is revealed in its entirity, and it isn't just one Deluxe, one Voyager and one Leader, with the rest of the stream being awkward, nervous babbling from the designers about how great Transformers: Prime is.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Postby o.supreme » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:03 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Just by Coincidence I have this day off: Good
I'll likely be traveling for our weekend getaway so I'll probably miss all of this: Bad (?)
The First wave dosen't really have anything that I'll likely want: Good

If there are any unforseen surprises, I'll probably be able to catch up with them sooner than later ;)^ .

Wasn't one of the *Energon Monsters* (Core or Deluxe) supposed to be in the first wave?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Rysquad » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:09 am

I hope we get a Laser Ultra Magnus later in the line.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:40 am

Munkky wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Since there is no mention of any "Kingdom wave 5", it begs to question when that will be revealed.

My guess is it won't be. Pipes and Slammer will just start appearing at retail out of nowhere and then pre-orders will unceremoniously go up on the Internet something like a month or two later once Hasbro realise the cat's out of the bag. Keep in mind Hasbro never officially announced Shadow Panther, Waspinator or the main retail version of Tigatron.

Waspinator and Shadow Panther were officially announced through retailers, as happens a lot of the times.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:42 am

o.supreme wrote:Just by Coincidence I have this day off: Good
I'll likely be traveling for our weekend getaway so I'll probably miss all of this: Bad (?)
The First wave dosen't really have anything that I'll likely want: Good

If there are any unforseen surprises, I'll probably be able to catch up with them sooner than later ;)^ .

Wasn't one of the *Energon Monsters* (Core or Deluxe) supposed to be in the first wave?

Not according to the wave breakdown we got.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:09 am

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
Wow there packing a lot into that forty minute panel time. I am very interested to see what the legacy figures look like.
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Tuned Agent » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:22 am

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I'm excited to see a lot of these figures, but especially Laser Prime. Really hope he lives up to my lofty expectations, lol.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:33 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
These will be fairly interesting to see. Some of them I'm sure we have a fairly good idea of what they look like, like Skywarp, the others I can't wait to see.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby TulioDude » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:11 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Hopefully some Armada reveals!

Day 657 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:20 pm

TulioDude wrote:Hopefully some Armada reveals!

There will ne none. The article states everything we might see and none of it is Armada.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Spider5800 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:32 pm

So bizarre to me that they just...never officially revealed large chunks of the Kingdom line. Such an odd choice.

Doesn't seem to have hurt them too bad, though, Tigatron preorders were gone in like 1 day. Hope he makes it to retail so I can grab one.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Autobot N » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:52 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword

Day 657 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
There should be an Armada Starscream in Legacy, but not in this wave
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mistaken_Table » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:05 pm

Hey does anybody know how much Ravage is gonna be? And if he's the only exclusive Transformers figure I need to worry about securing?
Mistaken_Table
Micromaster

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I'm a little surprised that I'm most excited for DRAGSTRIP and SKIDS instead of Bulkhead or Arcee, but that's because of what we've heard they're doing for the non-G1 characters. Hopefully they turn out better than I'm fearing, but I'm not optimistic
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:20 pm

Mistaken_Table wrote:Hey does anybody know how much Ravage is gonna be? And if he's the only exclusive Transformers figure I need to worry about securing?

$52,99 and probably.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby TulioDude » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:20 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
william-james88 wrote:

There will ne none. The article states everything we might see and none of it is Armada.

william-james88 wrote:So the figures we will see are most probably:

Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:24 pm

New Stunticons, eh? While I have a problem with CW Motormaster, the rest were fine. I guess we'll see how Dragstrip looks and if he's CW compatible.

Kickback's welcome. We need deluxe class Insecticons!

Blaster - I may get just to have. I'm happy with Label Blaster.

Bulkhead - welcome. I don't have him. But I still may not get him.

Laser OP - Make it Scourge and we'll talk.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:36 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Mistaken_Table wrote:Hey does anybody know how much Ravage is gonna be? And if he's the only exclusive Transformers figure I need to worry about securing?

$52,99 and probably.
There's also Unicron/Reformatting Galvatron.

Gauntlet101010 wrote:Laser OP - Make it Scourge and we'll talk.
Rumored/leaked as a Walmart exclusive.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Maximai » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:46 pm

Do you all think that they would have copies at pulse con or tfcon?
Maximai
Mini-Con
Watch Maximai on YouTube

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Rysquad wrote:I hope we get a Laser Ultra Magnus later in the line.

We'll get Scourge (named Black Convoy). As for Magnus, we are getting a SG Magnus. Now smart money is on him using the Kingdom magnus mold, but you never know, they might use the Laser OP mode to better match the original comic.

The price was written above. I already secured my copy from EB Games which will be waiting for me friday morning. And yes, there is another exclusive, it's in the article. It's the Unicron Galvatron pack. Price should be around the $70 mark.

Gauntlet101010 wrote:New Stunticons, eh? While I have a problem with CW Motormaster, the rest were fine. I guess we'll see how Dragstrip looks and if he's CW compatible.

Laser OP - Make it Scourge and we'll talk.

I'm pretty sure he won't be CW compatible. Still don't get why people are hoping it is. I'd rather they give us something good and not force the integration of something from the past.

TulioDude wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

william-james88 wrote:So the figures we will see are most probably:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're fun.

And sadly what I meant was that we aren't sure if we are seeing all those figures from wave 1 or just some of them. But yeah, any figure revealed would be a figure mentioned on the list in the article.

But don't worry, you'll get an Armada Starscream later.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:50 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
One of the strong play features of the Combiner Wars was that they could mix and match with anyone else ( homaging Scramble Combiners). Having "better" Stunticons/Menasor in Legacy that are not compatible lessens the desirability. Or may be a back door test to see if there is a market to do combiners All over again, which, as a fan of Combiners, I really don't want.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:58 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Personally, I'm hoping for CW compatibility for the sake of Menasor not standing out too much, and so that while we wait for the Commander Motormaster I could use CW Motormaster as a torso. Plus, if they are CW compatible, that also opens the door for more custom limbs that aren't the same CW shells
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Combiner Wars ports are desirable because you can, in theory, mix and match.

Also, I'd rather just get Motormaster over all 5 Stunticons since I'm fine with the Stunticons I already have. And linewise, I wouldn't want Combiners to take over again. If they have all new ports I worry we'll get new versions of everyone eventually and that'd be a waste. The CW versions are fine.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby sol magnus » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
o.supreme wrote:One of the strong play features of the Combiner Wars was that they could mix and match with anyone else ( homaging Scramble Combiners). Having "better" Stunticons/Menasor in Legacy that are not compatible lessens the desirability. Or may be a back door test to see if there is a market to do combiners All over again, which, as a fan of Combiners, I really don't want.

Funny. As a fan of Combiners, I want new ones. I have a feeling they will all still connect via some sort of Scramble City klooge, anyway. That's part of the gimmick. Plus, Menasor sucked.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC202 1B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC161 181B"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #357 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0123DC123 357A"
BATMAN #357 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240734 (CA) Buscema"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC263 (CA) Swan + Kaye"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC208 1C"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC267"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #140 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC210 Riddler Mortimer"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "YOUNG ROMANCE #125 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC214 (CA) Romita"
YOUNG ROMANCE #125 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #4 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 JAN240934"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230959 (CA) Kane"
GIANT SIZE X-MEN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL FAMILY #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 0822DC823 (W) Binder (A/CA) Beck"
MARVEL FAMILY #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN BEYOND #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC801 1A (CA) Timm"
BATMAN BEYOND #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRON MAN #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230609 (W) Goodwin (A/CA) Colan"
IRON MAN #1 Facsim ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON