This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Postby Rysquad » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:32 am

I'm really liking that Bulkhead.
Rysquad
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 9

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:39 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:The article states twice that this is supposed to be Prime Bulkhead. That is not Prime Bulkhead.

Does the article also mention the word "inspire" or something or other? I can't access it due to site restrictions on my laptop. Because if it does, then they are in the clear a bit.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:43 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The article states twice that this is supposed to be Prime Bulkhead. That is not Prime Bulkhead.

Does the article also mention the word "inspire" or something or other? I can't access it due to site restrictions on my laptop. Because if it does, then they are in the clear a bit.
It says that this is "Voyager Prime Universe Bulkhead" and "Bulkhead's design is inspired by The Transformers: Prime series." That's far more explicit that mere deco inspiration.

And it only calls out Skids as being "updated with a Generations-style design," not so for Bulkhead.

The only thing in this design that's inspired by Prime Bulkhead is his robot mode head. Everything else is just "generic green military guy", which Bulkhead's design was so much more than.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:44 am

Sentinel_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Let's get to Bulkhead, that figure looks super simple for a voyager and while I can understand the use of fake parts, it looks really bad when you can see his fake wheels right there in truck mode

I think they're supposed to replicate spare tires that military trucks tend to have stored right there

Hasbro: includes spare tires directly inspired by real-life model
Fandom: fake parts, bad design

Oshkosh FMTV pictured above (per Pinterest)

I would have liked a Prime Bulkhead more than a G1 version, but I already have a Prime Bulkhead, so I'm covered. Undecided on this one.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:50 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Not feeling Bulkhead, vehicle mode seems too squished. seems like it might have a possible animated 'Headmaster' accessory down the line either from them or one of their workers side companies :P Robot mode aslo just doest seem physically imposing enough for bulkhead and just seems awkward proportions more than anything else. Quite a bit of hollows an dthe effort to give him shoulder wheels over WFC red alert baffles me.
Not sure a selects redeco will sway me on this one and cant really see it being good as Optimus either.

Skids...Im guessing like most wfc transformers, G1 remains the true mini MP. Nothing about it seems quality, the axe thing seems so misplaced over a scooter/weapon but glad it comes with mutiple weapons.Then Generations toy might not scream Skids but its a really cool design and toy. I might pick up a selects redeco if its something I dont have already but my moneys going towards the MP over this and I dont get why anyone wouldnt track down the G1 reissue over this.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:06 pm

AcademyofDrX wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Let's get to Bulkhead, that figure looks super simple for a voyager and while I can understand the use of fake parts, it looks really bad when you can see his fake wheels right there in truck mode

I think they're supposed to replicate spare tires that military trucks tend to have stored right there

I would have liked a Prime Bulkhead more than a G1 version, but I already have a Prime Bulkhead, so I'm covered. Undecided on this one.

Honestly I wish they had made the vehicle look more like the oshkosh there, would make him looks rounder. The issue for me is bulkheads shape. geewun-ified or not, Bulkhead has always been a big roundish boy with stumpy/stocky build. here he is a big box with long legs. literally reminds me of the time for Halloween where I cut a head hole and arm holes out of a carboard box and wrote robot on the front of it in black marker. It just feels wrong for Bulkhead. Again, sumo prime it kinda works, though still too square

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Flashwave » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I gotta disagree with the article. RTS Lugnut was not a 1:1 translation of Animated, but he was in the same family. Bomber. Twin engine, glass bubble nose.

Why is this Bulkhead closer to Movie Hound than he is to either of the characters who got named Bulkhead? Its a bit off.

I like it okay, but its not the steroid-Hummer truck mode I was hoping for. I was using Siege Hound as a placeholder though and I am not sure this is actually better than that

Skids looks Straight G1, but I wish he had a bit of body filler like SS86 Jazz got. That spinal column is hollow as heck. Least he doesnt have thr clown shoe feet
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Well I never became a fan of Bulkhead in either TFA or TFP so this is an easy pass. And I agree about it being a bayverse Hound toy with a Bulkhead head on it, as if it was a last minute change. Should have stayed a bayverse Bulkhead, and that's what he should have been called in the movies as well.

As for Skids, he seems way simple, but I have yet to have a deluxe Skids in my collection, so if I don't find a suitable alternative, I'll probably pick this up to fill out the roster.

I have to say, this is not a good 1st impression of the Legacy line. If it doesn't improve, I'll be strangely relieved, as I won't have to keep buying TFs. :lol:
Last edited by Rodimus Prime on Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
those weapons suck
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I have no strong opinions either way as I wasn't planning on getting any of these, probably will skip most of Legacy anyway... I just wonder how many messages John Warden is getting asking him to come back to Transformers :lol:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Oh Hasbro, I know you like to make the partsforming bits of vehicle modes into shields. But you really need to think again about that tactic when the vehicle part in question is supposed to represent fabric. Guess we'll have to headcannon it as kevlar and hope for the best.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Mistaken_Table » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Posted by william-james88 on October 20th, 2021 @ 12:11pm CDT
Honestly, they both look like a pile of ass

Read my mind. I am a near-exclusive Beast Wars fan, so these don't look the best. They look like extremely high-effort Cyberverse figures. Skids doesn't look too bad, but isn't Bulkhead a fan favourite? Maybe shouldn't have remolded Grapple instead of cooking fresh...
Mistaken_Table
Micromaster

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I’m pretty sure these promotional photos of Skids are mistransformed in robot mode. The windshield backpack should sit much higher behind and above the head, as it does in the G1 toy, Sunbow character model, and recent Masterpiece figure. Otherwise, he looks great. I also like this “G1” version of Bulkhead, as I’ve wanted one for years, but I think the “Transformers Prime” description is at best confusing, if not completely misleading. I still have the “First Edition” Bulkhead, which is already a fantastic representation of Prime Bulkhead and an amazing piece of engineering in its own right.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Bulkhead wouldn't be so bad if his upper body wasn't just a box.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Bulkhead is an Inferno/Grapple remold. Lazy and weird.
So I'm so going to but it! :lol:

As for Skids, he's PERFECT! :BOWDOWN:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Oh, so that's their take on Bulkhead? Uh. Nice idea, but I'll pass.

I remember people speculating that JP93 was based on a potential Skids. Looks like that's out the window.

Was the older Gen Skids too small in vehicle mode? That's the only thing that makes me kinda want a new one. This one looks fine. Like Skids. But also doesn't blow me away or anything.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Flashwave » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Oh, so that's their take on Bulkhead? Uh. Nice idea, but I'll pass.

I remember people speculating that JP93 was based on a potential Skids. Looks like that's out the window.

Was the older Gen Skids too small in vehicle mode? That's the only thing that makes me kinda want a new one. This one looks fine. Like Skids. But also doesn't blow me away or anything.

Gen Skids had wierd clown shoe feet eith no heel and could be backheavy in some poses due to the over the shoulder cannons the V mode was fine and the toy was a lot of fun to play with. I also really liked thr Crosscut and Rally Car redecos it got. Just not the huge but also somehow useless feet
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
o.supreme wrote:I have no strong opinions either way as I wasn't planning on getting any of these, probably will skip most of Legacy anyway... I just wonder how many messages John Warden is getting asking him to come back to Transformers :lol:

These were probably designed by Warden given the design time...

I don't really care for these, more power to the people who actually want them.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Those transparent plastic weapons look like a nod to Energon/Super Link to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if they interact with the leaked “Energon Monster” figures as the unifying gimmick of the line. We know Armada/Micron Legend Starscream is coming, as well as Cybertron/Galaxy Force Metroplex. The Unicron Trilogy will be well represented in Legacy, but will they all be G1-ified like Prime Bulkhead? The leaks of Cybertron Metroplex look much more on model to the non-G1 source material at least, but who knows at this point. Friday can’t come soon enough!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Skill: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:42 pm

Gauntlet101010 wrote:I remember people speculating that JP93 was based on a potential Skids. Looks like that's out the window.

I though that was out the window before we even saw skids, wrong profile for the front of the vehicle.

Also, everyone seems to overlook that JP93 has some shared engineering with SS86 Jazz, specifically the arms/shoulders and how the front fenders of the vehicle rotate under the hood to become his shoulder sockets. It is a feature unique to Jazz/Jackpot so far, that is duplicated on JP93.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
ZeroWolf wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I have no strong opinions either way as I wasn't planning on getting any of these, probably will skip most of Legacy anyway... I just wonder how many messages John Warden is getting asking him to come back to Transformers :lol:

These were probably designed by Warden given the design time...

I don't really care for these, more power to the people who actually want them.

I kind of doubt it, but we may never really know. I mean Warden's team entered at the tail end of T30 (the last 10 or so toys, you can really tell the difference). It was firmly stated that Kingdom was the last line they "worked on", but they may not have entirely finished Kingdom, similar to how they entered. The New design team may have had more to do with late Kingdom figures than the previous one. I guess the only exception would have been if Skids was planned a couple years prior to have been part of Kingdom, and got pushed off, but Bulkhead is defintely not theirs I would imagine.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
So Skids was never on my radar to begin with outside of "Maybe I'll get some repaints" (which was also my reaction to at least half of the WFC G1 Autobot cast), and this reveal has not made me magically change my mind. I'll consider some repaints, but that ugly head-block-panel thing has got to go. The Energon axe-gun is a solid addition in my book though, cool to see that will I guess be the gimmick for the line based on this.

As for Bulkhead...honestly? That works for me. It's not a 1-to-1 Prime Bulkhead by any means, but he's got the head sculpt, wrecking ball/mace, and the colors down, the alt mode is basically a more realistic version of his Animated alt mode, combining in some AoE Hound influence doesn't ruin it for me, and I'm really glad he isn't just a lazy retool of Grapple or something. It is a bit jarring to see a Bulkhead that isn't round, but I feel like I've recovered from that already at this point, and his round-ness got toned down in RiD 2015 anyway. I do wonder why he has shoulder wheels when no version of Bulkhead nor AoE Hound has those-
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I think they're supposed to replicate spare tires that military trucks tend to have stored right there

...ohhhhh, never mind then.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Bulkhead is an Inferno/Grapple remold. Lazy and weird.
So I'm so going to but it! :lol:
...he shares some transformation/engineering cues for sure, but I'm pretty sure that's a fully unique mold. I don't see a single shared part.

william-james88 wrote:I will say this is making me **** scared about Knockout.
If it helps to alleviate and/or temper your concerns and expectations at all, current rumors have Knock Out as an SS86 Jazz retool with at least a new head and a full alt mode reshell (no mention of weapons yet, but I assume those'll be different as well, hence the at least), and details came out about Arcee overnight that make her sound the most source-accurate of the Prime gang so far.

I wonder if this Energon weapon gimmick means that Armada Screamer's sword(s) are gonna be clear again like the T30 figure, would that upset people?
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby First-Aid » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:53 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
So....that is essentially in un-Animated version of Animated Bulkhead? Huh. Interesting blocky take on a very non-blocky bot. I'll have to see him in person.

That Skids...wow. I know the Geewunners will be thrilled, but to me it looks very amateurish and blocky. Yes, that's the original toy looked like, I get it. But for the love of Primus, it's 2021- can't we streamline it a little bit? I'm really trying hard to stay off my soapbox on "Move On From G1", but this really takes the cake..
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Nemesis Primal » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
...also worth noting, considering other contents of the line we know about: the 5 mm pegs on Bulk's shield look suspiciously Mini-Con compatible, I wonder if that means anything...

And hey, maybe Energon weapons is a hint that the "Energon Monsters" really are just renamed Energon Terrorcons like I've been suspecting/hoping.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby bluecatcinema » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:01 pm

While Bulkhead's design is... unexpected, both he and Skids look pretty good.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DISGUSTO DESSERTO Transformers BotBots Series 3 Spoiled Rottens 2019 cannoli"
DISGUSTO DESSERTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAT ELITE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2019"
TREAT ELITE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WADDLEPOP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Hasbro Penguin"
WADDLEPOP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANKSHOT Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades pinball machine 2019"
BANKSHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCTIC GUZZLERUSH Transformers BotBots Series 1 Jock Squad 2018 Water Bottle"
ARCTIC GUZZLERUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUACKLES Transformers BotBots Series 3 Playroom Posse 2019 Megatron Rubber Duck"
QUACKLES Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AVOCANDO Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes avocado 2019 Hasbro"
AVOCANDO Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PINK KEY POP Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 keytar"
PINK KEY POP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REBUGNANT Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 insect bug spray bottle"
REBUGNANT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 Hasbro 2019 New"
HOT ROD Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "H2-EGO Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique sports water bottle 2020"
H2-EGO Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOGUS POCUS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch Hasbro 2019 magic book"
BOGUS POCUS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIEUTENANT LO MEIN Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats sushi 2020"
LIEUTENANT LO MEIN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON