This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Postby o.supreme » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:43 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Meanwhile, in "new" news....video review for the new Twintwist Recolor.

I'm actually axcited for these, will be my first Legacy Purchase (although its a subline, not mainline), but this and presumably Topspin will go well with the others since I have the Legends versions of those, so these will be a little different not only in color, but in terms of accessories.

Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:46 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
alekese wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Don't know where this goes, but we're getting yet another price increase -

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news ... -estimates

Reuters, whose article was syndicated around, vaguebooked for headline clicks. Though not mentioned in the article, the actual investor report it's from specified this batch of increases is wizards of the coast/magic the gathering specific due to increases in tcg-related manufacturing costs, not company wide.

That probably won't please that Alta Fox group :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:37 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
o.supreme wrote:Sales limited to geography I don't really count

Exactly.
Because it they did, a 100% complete and great condition G1 Pretender Thunderwing and Bludgeon are only worth 80$CAN (63$US) each because that's what I paid at my local geek store 5 or so years ago.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Hasbro says why they are not Rereleasing Netflix Soundwave and if Menasor is CW Compatible

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:32 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Seibertron was part of a round table discussion with Hasbro a few days ago. Nothing new was revealed, it was just a question and answer period. Out question was to know if there would be more weapon multipacks but we got the same non answer though Hasbro did clarify that sometimes weapons that are not included with a particular character could be released down the line with another if there is room in the budget and tooling for it. For instance, we saw that with Core Class SS Ravage who had an accessory specifically for SS BB Soundwave.

One of the biggest points of discussion was the whole deal with Hasbro releasing Siege Soundwave, which was plentiful, rather than the Netflix Soundwave which both had the G1 alt mode many fans wanted AND was only released as a Walmart exclusive at a higher price due to coming in a multipack. Well, Hasbro was very blunt and honest regarding this, it is due to the exclusive status of the molding. If new molding is released exclusively through a retailer, then that retailer has the rights to the selling of that toy and the tooling for a certain amount of time. Not all contract are the same. For instance, Amazon had exclusive rights to the Kingdom Terrorsaur release/tooling but the time of hat exclusivity was short enough that now Target owns the rights to selling that tooling since they will do that with the redeco coming soon.

But the time for Walmart's exclusivity on Netflix Soundwave has not expired yet and we don't know when it will expire or if Hasbro intends on rereleasing it when it does. But at least now we know why Hasbro is rereleasing Siege Soundwave. We have images of the packaging below.

Speaking of the packaging, questions came up regarding the open box nature of the legacy line. This is where Hasbro clearly stated that the legacy line is still designed with kids in mind and they product tested this line with kids. It turns out kids prefer the open box design over closed box. Also, Cybertron Metroplex was picked over other titan options for it's appeal to kids. They said kids liked the idea of a big construction-type vehicle, it added to the coolness factor of the giant robot.

There was also acknowledgement of price hikes that are not confirmed to end, and of yellowing on toys, they are looking into that.

Finally, the question of Menasor's Combiner Wars ports came up. Yes, they did use the same port system used in the Combiner Wars line, but it was done simply because it's a good system for partsforming and not for backwards compatibility. It is only used in the leg segments and while people could attach legs from the combiner wars era, it will not be 100% sturdy.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:37 pm

Interesting to hear how much input for the legacy line still comes from kids and what they would want. Even for the titan class which I admit even I thought was not really targetting them (simply because that seems like a higher end collectible price point and lack of exposure to kids at retail).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Legacy Wave 2 Blitzwing Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:43 pm

We have news that Transformers Legacy leader class wave 2 has been found at US retail. shapercreator14 found them at a Target in Cleveland, Ohio. Blitzwing is the only new toy in this wave, the other is a repacked G2 Optimus Prime.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

This sighting was originally posted here.

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers Legacy Sandstorm, Buzzaw and Nightprowler Found in UK

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:49 pm

We have news that Transformers Legacy exclusives have been found at UK retail. Legend of Matt found them at a Smyths in Bristol. These are all exclusive redecos of Kingdom Beast Wars molds: Sandstorm, Buzzaw and Nightprowler. They are Walmart exclusives in the US.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

This sighting was originally posted here.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:54 pm

So...the exclusivity rules...those apply to Netflix Bumblebee as well. I know people have said he can't be rereleased because of VW, but could it more have to do with Walmart's rights to the new tooling?
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:57 pm

MeGrimlock78 wrote:So...the exclusivity rules...those apply to Netflix Bumblebee as well. I know people have said he can't be rereleased because of VW, but could it more have to do with Walmart's rights to the new tooling?

Its probably both to be fair, so even when the walmart part ends, the VW part could still scupper him till the time they get the license again.

Great write up Will
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:16 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
MeGrimlock78 wrote:So...the exclusivity rules...those apply to Netflix Bumblebee as well. I know people have said he can't be rereleased because of VW, but could it more have to do with Walmart's rights to the new tooling?

Its probably both to be fair, so even when the walmart part ends, the VW part could still scupper him till the time they get the license again.

Great write up Will

Thanks man, I really wanted to give examples and context in a way that would help people understand.

I am looking at facebook comments regarding this and many fans are still having a really hard time acknowledging that their are not the main focus of any toyline, especially one like Legacy.

Anyways, people were talking about previous titans going on sale and I'm pretty sure I got both on sale. Not discounted, that never happened. But pretty sure there were sales. @Kanrabat, didn't Walmart have Omega on sale by the end? I bought mine at Toysrus though, and they had like a 20% off sale, so that was good enough for me. Bought Scorponok from them as well since we was also on sale at some point (and predaking, who was on a really good sale once). People were probably talking of discount/liquidation though so me buying on sale is probably not the same thing. I won't be buying any titans anymore though, no room and no interest. I got the big bots I wanted. Will probably sell fort max, I don't take him out to play with him with my kids ever, unlike Omega and Trypitcon.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:18 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Blitzwing got officially revealed not even 2 weeks ago and he's already out? I haven't even seen the wave 1 leaders yet, wow (although that may have more to do with the glut of Slags & Grindors still sitting around taking up space more than anything).

If Blitzwing is THAT early, I wonder how long it'll take to see Jhiaxus and the Deluxes...

Hopefully those BW repaints will hit the US soon.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:29 pm

william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Great write up Will

Thanks man, I really wanted to give examples and context in a way that would help people understand.

I am looking at facebook comments regarding this and many fans are still having a really hard time acknowledging that their are not the main focus of any toyline, especially one like Legacy.

Anyways, people were talking about previous titans going on sale and I'm pretty sure I got both on sale. Not discounted, that never happened. But pretty sure there were sales. @Kanrabat, didn't Walmart have Omega on sale by the end? I bought mine at Toysrus though, and they had like a 20% off sale, so that was good enough for me. Bought Scorponok from them as well since we was also on sale at some point (and predaking, who was on a really good sale once). People were probably talking of discount/liquidation though so me buying on sale is probably not the same thing. I won't be buying any titans anymore though, no room and no interest. I got the big bots I wanted. Will probably sell fort max, I don't take him out to play with him with my kids ever, unlike Omega and Trypitcon.

Yeah, I've seen comments and attitudes similar in other sites as well. Personally, I'm fine with kids being the focus, as they are the life blood of the franchise, and have been since fhe beginning.

As for Titans, I was always unlucky with the Titans I wanted when the class first started, but after I moved a few years back, I just didn't have the space to display bots of that size. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy pictures of them though :lol:
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:05 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:@Kanrabat, didn't Walmart have Omega on sale by the end? I bought mine at Toysrus though, and they had like a 20% off sale, so that was good enough for me.

I never planned to get Omega for a long while but the more I saw people talking how awsome he was, the more I regretted missing out.

Then, Walmart online had a second run for 225$CAN instead of the going rate of 250/275$CAN so all my instincts SCREAMED to get him. I did and I'm glad my online purchase went through. I picked him up at the store in the highest point of the COVID panic. I was with my sister by car and we had to line up bumper to bumper for one hour to get my bot. Bless her heart.

No regrets at all because as for now, Omega is the best titan ever. I still have to unbox my Select Black Zarak. I'm waiting for the last upgrade kits to arrive by mail before finally playing with him.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay

Postby Autobot N » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:37 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
People out here finding Wave 2 at stores and I haven't even seen Wave 1 yet
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby daedalus25 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:27 pm

william-james88 wrote:Interesting to hear how much input for the legacy line still comes from kids and what they would want. Even for the titan class which I admit even I thought was not really targetting them (simply because that seems like a higher end collectible price point and lack of exposure to kids at retail).

I'd like to see some evidence of their claim because I have huge doubts about kids being their target audience and source of decision-making input. Given a majority of their character choices are G1 (of which kids have nearly zero connection unless their parents force it on them) and the high pricepoint compared to other, arguably more desirable toys in the same aisle, I can't imagine much of the retail sales result in these toys going into the hands of children. It's even further evidenced by the exclusive nature of many of the toys, resulting in scalpers making 3 to 4 times the retail value through reselling. No parent is going to spend that money to give their kid something they may not even care to have.

Regarding their claim that the open box was a kid-tested idea, I suddenly envisioned the old, shortly-lived Toy Box reality show where a panel of 5 kids decided the fates of new toy inventions. I can just imagine the main office having a bring-your-kid-to-work day, and they asked those kids which box they preferred. "There, now we can say we product-tested the box with kids!" No, it had nothing to do with them cutting corners to save money on packaging. :roll:
daedalus25
Mini-Con

Postby o.supreme » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:41 pm

daedalus25 wrote:Given a majority of their character choices are G1 (of which kids have nearly zero connection unless their parents force it on them)

Man that takes me back about a decade... when my wife and I would spend night after night with our kids forcing them to watch OG Transformers on endless repeat. :roll:

Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:24 pm

daedalus25 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Interesting to hear how much input for the legacy line still comes from kids and what they would want. Even for the titan class which I admit even I thought was not really targetting them (simply because that seems like a higher end collectible price point and lack of exposure to kids at retail).

I'd like to see some evidence of their claim because I have huge doubts about kids being their target audience and source of decision-making input. Given a majority of their character choices are G1 (of which kids have nearly zero connection unless their parents force it on them) and the high pricepoint compared to other, arguably more desirable toys in the same aisle, I can't imagine much of the retail sales result in these toys going into the hands of children. It's even further evidenced by the exclusive nature of many of the toys, resulting in scalpers making 3 to 4 times the retail value through reselling. No parent is going to spend that money to give their kid something they may not even care to have.

Regarding their claim that the open box was a kid-tested idea, I suddenly envisioned the old, shortly-lived Toy Box reality show where a panel of 5 kids decided the fates of new toy inventions. I can just imagine the main office having a bring-your-kid-to-work day, and they asked those kids which box they preferred. "There, now we can say we product-tested the box with kids!" No, it had nothing to do with them cutting corners to save money on packaging. :roll:

This is not the kind of thing that there's ever going to be "evidence" for, you can either take their marketing at their word or you can disbelieve it. I think it's obvious that many of their decisions, like character choice and the G1 focus more generally, are obviously prioritizing collectors over children. But other choices, like play features and box marketing, could reasonably be expected to target children. I also wonder how much of this is based on what kids or parents want, versus what retailer ordering professionals want.

Though on that topic, and on the subject of exclusives you raised, it's also clear that retailers know the adult collector demographic is important, even if it's a bigger part of their web presence then in-store selling. Target, Wal-Mart, and Amazon have all done dedicated collector events and mini-sites, which often include toys that have very limited appeal to children.

In sum, I don't have any reason to doubt what Hasbro says at these events, but I don't think it's as reductive as they sometimes imply or as fansites sometimes infer. And as an aside, and with no evidence other than my own biased recollection, it seems to me that they often use kids as an excuse for things they know fans broadly don't like, such as the open-window packaging. I'm curious why Transformers is keeping it even as many of their Marvel Legends products are moving to closed-box, and I can't imagine there's that much difference in the demos for those lines.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:34 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Just because the new toys are G1-inspired, doesn't mean they can't appeal to today's children. If their parents tell them they had similar figures representing the same characters when they were kids that's just a bonus. A kid will walk down a toy aisle and be drawn to whatever they find fun and visually stimulating. And the Legacy figures are nothing if not colorful, especially the packaging. Even if they know nothing of G1 the new toys can be appealing.

I think if we look for which figures are considered more adult-focused, we would have to look at prices. So the Titan class, commander class and maybe even leader class (since it's now $60 if taxes are added) are more towards adults I would think. But maybe leader class is a gray area. I know when I was young only rich kids got Fort Max.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby DeathReviews » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:55 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
"Hasbro clearly stated that the legacy line is still designed with kids in mind and they product tested this line with kids. It turns out kids prefer the open box design over closed box."

They also focus-group tested the open boxes with shoplifters and toyswappers. Turns out, shoplifters and theives prefer the open box design over closed box as well, by 100%. "Keep 'em coming, Hasbro!" all toyswappers are reported to have said. "Can do!" Hasbro is said to have answered. "I'm sure the honest customers will be glad to pay more, once we raise our prices again to cover our losses!"
Last edited by DeathReviews on Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby DeathReviews » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:11 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Why... is that PLASTIC I see in those box windows?

Last edited by DeathReviews on Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:11 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
If the powers :HASBRO: / :TAKARATOMY: were to repaint this Metroplex and give us Metrotitan then I would open my wallet for that. But they would have to ditch the giant pizza cutter and give him 2 big weapons like his G1 counterpart....'nuff said!!! ;)^ :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:24 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I am surprised at both someone finding Blitzwing already, and that it seems like a decent amount of people haven't seen anything from wave 1 yet...
I live in KCMO, and the first sighting I had of any deluxe (Arcee) was back on Monday, April 4th.
This same store had two Legacy Blasters (one I bought), 3 Bulkheads, 2 Galvatrons, and 1 Laser Prime.
Being almost literally in the middle of the midwest, I just thought that if I was seeing stuff, most likely everyone would be, especially by now.
I went to 4 different Target stores today, 2 of which had Arcee; one Walmart had an Arcee and 2 Skids, but no luck with Kickback or Dragstrip anywhere. I've had some bad luck with timing so far.
I have both on preorder, but after seeing Arcee at the beginning of the month, I really thought I'd score at least one of those two that I want.

If you're not seeing anything yet, hang in there; I don't see how it could be much longer.
Someone mentioned a while back that the deluxes are the most difficult to find, and I 100% agree with that.
Not surprising but I've seen Bulkhead the most.
The Walmart I was at today had 6 Bulkheads and 2 Blasters (and 1 Galvatron and 1 Laser Prime on the shelf below):
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:28 pm

I assume Legacy has hit around where I live although all Ive seen is a single damaged package Arcee, oh yeah and LOTS of Buzzworthy Silvertreak, although that is a subline technically, it is still quite plentiful,no sightings of anything else though.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:36 pm

Still no Legacy in my neck if the woods.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:05 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:Just because the new toys are G1-inspired, doesn't mean they can't appeal to today's children. If their parents tell them they had similar figures representing the same characters when they were kids that's just a bonus. A kid will walk down a toy aisle and be drawn to whatever they find fun and visually stimulating. And the Legacy figures are nothing if not colorful, especially the packaging. Even if they know nothing of G1 the new toys can be appealing.

That's right, and Hasbro has always said that. Everytime they do, fans speak out against it as if they run the company. But yeah, you are 100% on the ball. Aaron archer said the reason they chose Scoop was because having an orange character in the wave would work well for colour variation on shelves. John warden said the reason they chose Krok as a mainline figure was because a kid would see a robot that transforms into an crocodile. And just now they said Metroplex was picked because construction-type vehicles are favoured among kids.

Of course, fans buy too and are a big part of sales (supposed 30%, that counts anyone aged over 8 ) so these G1 characters are definitely there to get their sales. But that doesn't mean they are the only ones buying, taht's what people have to realize. Do fans really think it was other older collectors who bought all those Earthrise Arcees?

Also, o.supreme already posted this video, but I'll repost it here since it definitely answers why there being specific G1 characters in this line of transforming robots is irrelevant when it comes to selling to kids.

This is not 100% Hasbro verified fact, it's the thoughts from an industry professional, but it definitely lines up with Hasbro's statements and it's explained in a way that may help those not in the know of robot toys within the toy industry.

In the end, any cool looking transforming robot would sell to kids. ANY. But to get that also very lucrative adult market, they make it characters we'd also like to buy.

Someone asked for evidence. We have it. In terms of marketing strategy, we have the adds for kids as well as the channels and places these toys are. Legacy figures are being sold in the toy aisle, next to other toys aimed at kids. If the main market was collectors, the toys would be sold only in collector shops, like high end statues and mafex figures.

Also, we have this internal slide from Hasbro showing their target market being 5-8 year old kids (it was not meant for you to see).

And lastly, we have my anecdotal evidence of what I find in thrift stores. If only collectors bought Generations figures or SS figures, I should find none of them at thrift shops, but that's not the case. Meaning enough of them are bought by parents and kids for them to go through the second hand toy cycle and end up as random toys found in thrift stores with missing panels or heads or whatnot.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2024 0124DC004 145D (CA) Scalera (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #483 DC Comics 1991 (CA) Ordway 230305A"
ADVENTURES OF SUPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0423DC196 1073A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #794 Cvr D Shazam! DC Comics 2023 JAN233297 794D (CA) Ordway + Sinclair"
FLASH #794 Cvr D S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC003 136C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #136 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #435 DC Comics 1989 (W/CA) Byrne (A) Aparo 230915A"
BATMAN #435 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #798 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0323DC221 798C (W) Adams (CA) Young"
FLASH #798 Cvr C D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr D DC Comics 2023 0323DC075 4D (W) Williamson (CA) Szerdy"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr F 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0423DC047 5F (W) Williamson (CA) Cassaday"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 54C (CA) Premiani"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #670 Superman DC Comics 1991 (CA) Jurgens + McLeod 230228A"
ACTION COMICS #670 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr J DC Comics 2023 DEC222892 1J (CA) Dragotta (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #794 Cvr C card stock DC Comics 2023 JAN233296 794C (CA) Kambadais"
FLASH #794 Cvr C c ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC272 1A (CA) Peter"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON