This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 09, 2022 2:04 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
According to the Amazon page, Spindle's female.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon May 09, 2022 2:10 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
o.supreme wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:Sampsons huh? Is that a spin off of the Simpsons perhaps? Just a little grammar humor.... :-P . :VEHI:

This is 10x more hilarious because I actually know someone with the last name Impson.

Indeed! :)) :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon May 09, 2022 2:11 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Now THAT's Impactor!

How is he more Impactor than the previous ones from that same mold?

New chest!

Why am I getting Sampsons malibu Stacy vibes...

Amazing how that episode is relevant yet timeless.

Oh, there’s something wrong with what my Stacy says. :(
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon May 09, 2022 2:26 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Wow, Spindle looks great! Impactor looks...Impactor exists, I guess!

Not paying the price of 2 Deluxes for essentially only Spindle, I guess I'll scan eBay for her in the future.

Also the Hasbro Pulse Twitter has indicated that we're getting another Wrecker reveal tomorrow, so I'm assuming this means we're in for a straight week of reveals like the Golden Disk sets.

Overcracker wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:
o.supreme wrote:So Basically Wreck N. Rule is to 2022 what

Golden Disk was to 2021 &
Galactic Odyssey in 2020...

If this is the first of 5 releases, I wonder what the others will be? :-? . There was probably a list leaked months ago, but I obviously missed it.

Original post link and table: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ine/46503/
Deluxe Impactor redeco
Deluxe Leadfoot ( from kingdom mirage)
Deluxe Topspin
Deluxe Twintwist
Voyager Springer redeco
Voyager Bulkhead redeco
Fossilizer Mammoth
Fossilizer Spinosaurus

The jumpstarters are in diaclone colors, and the mammoth is rumored to come with Springer ... I think. There's also a rumored Fractyl repainted from Terrorsaur. So at least one more two-pack, but maybe they all are?

I know the voyager Bulhead is supposed to be repainted into Prime. But what if its not Prime, just Prime adjacent.
Reminder that the "Bulkhead shares a mold with Prime" thing was said well before the initial Bulkhead was shown (possibly before he had a listing even), and as far as we know has nothing to do with this specific subline. Some (including me) where hoping that it would apply to this subline in that Bulkhead was going to get retooled into Pyro and the Prime thing was a case of mistaken identity, but after seeing this Impactor I am rapidly losing hope toward that being the outcome.

Overcracker wrote:Also, is this like the 3rd headsculp this Impactor mold has received?
Sadly, yes. Why can't they just use this mold for Demolishor already....
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Flashwave » Mon May 09, 2022 2:30 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
The cavernous eyes on Impactor I don’t like. Missed the chest was retooled the first time so that’s neat. I would pick this up on its own maybe but With the Fossilizer it’s not enough to make me pay for a whole separate figure I don’t care about. None of the Fossilizers are really my thing, but I can appreciate the kid appeal and I do think they have done a pretty good job with the Fossilizer platform. Just not my bag
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 09, 2022 2:41 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Also, is this like the 3rd headsculp this Impactor mold has received?
Because it's instead begging to be used as Cybertron Defense Scattershot. ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon May 09, 2022 2:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Road-to-El-Dorado-Both-is-Good.jpg
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster

Postby Overcracker » Mon May 09, 2022 2:50 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Nemesis Primal wrote:Wow, Spindle looks great! Impactor looks...Impactor exists, I guess!

Not paying the price of 2 Deluxes for essentially only Spindle, I guess I'll scan eBay for her in the future.

Also the Hasbro Pulse Twitter has indicated that we're getting another Wrecker reveal tomorrow, so I'm assuming this means we're in for a straight week of reveals like the Golden Disk sets.

Overcracker wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:
o.supreme wrote:So Basically Wreck N. Rule is to 2022 what

Golden Disk was to 2021 &
Galactic Odyssey in 2020...

If this is the first of 5 releases, I wonder what the others will be? :-? . There was probably a list leaked months ago, but I obviously missed it.

Original post link and table: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ine/46503/
Deluxe Impactor redeco
Deluxe Leadfoot ( from kingdom mirage)
Deluxe Topspin
Deluxe Twintwist
Voyager Springer redeco
Voyager Bulkhead redeco
Fossilizer Mammoth
Fossilizer Spinosaurus

The jumpstarters are in diaclone colors, and the mammoth is rumored to come with Springer ... I think. There's also a rumored Fractyl repainted from Terrorsaur. So at least one more two-pack, but maybe they all are?

I know the voyager Bulhead is supposed to be repainted into Prime. But what if its not Prime, just Prime adjacent.
Reminder that the "Bulkhead shares a mold with Prime" thing was said well before the initial Bulkhead was shown (possibly before he had a listing even), and as far as we know has nothing to do with this specific subline. Some (including me) where hoping that it would apply to this subline in that Bulkhead was going to get retooled into Pyro and the Prime thing was a case of mistaken identity, but after seeing this Impactor I am rapidly losing hope toward that being the outcome.

Pyro... that's rather obscure. a euro only release from late in G1 line and G2 line under a different name. I guess it makes sense if they are going by comic book Wrecker members. Though are you o.k if it does not have an artillery base? Half of Pyro was the base.

The other thing that fits with Bulkhead's alt mode is Beast Hunters Prime. Replace the riot shield with a sword, smaller shield and the gun rack circle thing and its pretty much there.

I guess If they really wanted to, they could make Bulkhead into Wrecker Toxitron.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Overcracker » Mon May 09, 2022 2:54 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Nah... too small for Scattorshot and lacks the missile rack launchers. Works better for Demolishor. just needs a minicon partner and a coupe of large missiles on the side.

Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon May 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Overcracker wrote:Pyro... that's rather obscure. a euro only release from late in G1 line and G2 line under a different name. I guess it makes sense if they are going by comic book Wrecker members. Though are you o.k if it does not have an artillery base? Half of Pyro was the base.
All of my investment in Pyro comes from Last Stand of the Wreckers, in which the base was used exactly zero times, so I can take or leave the base as long as the figure of the character actually exists. I would just hope they replace Bulk's wrecking ball with a big gun or something in addition to a new head, anything more than that is just an extra bonus.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon May 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I got me a Skids and just transformed it to his alt mode and I for one feel it's a great over all figure. I'm not the tuff critic like so many fans here seem to be. I feel the powers :HASBRO: :TAKARATOMY: did a fine job giving us a fine representation Skids vs Generations version...Masterpiece aside.

Now considering how much the Generations one was armed the Legacy figure should have been engineered with the very cool missile pods to pay that tiny homage but other than that great job :HASBRO: :TAKARATOMY: ;)^ . :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 09, 2022 3:16 pm

Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Nah... too small for Scattorshot and lacks the missile rack launchers. Works better for Demolishor. just needs a minicon partner and a coupe of large missiles on the side.
We're talking about the same Hasbro that used Siege Hound for Cybertron Defense Hot Shot. His teammates will take whatever they can get (Cybertron Defense Red Alert from Doubledealer, too, please Hasbro?).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon May 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

We're talking about the same Hasbro that used Siege Hound for Cybertron Defense Hot Shot. His teammates will take whatever they can get (Cybertron Defense Red Alert from Doubledealer, too, please Hasbro?).

I'm surprised we never saw that doubledealer mold reused, guess the bird mode complicated things.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Overcracker » Mon May 09, 2022 3:39 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

What was wrong with Hound-Shot? for a one off homage it was o.k. They didn’t have a better mold they could use at that point.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 09, 2022 3:43 pm

Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

What was wrong with Hound-Shot? for a one off homage it was o.k. They didn’t have a better mold they could use at that point.
My point exactly about Scattorshot. ;)
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon May 09, 2022 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon May 09, 2022 3:43 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

I'm surprised we never saw that doubledealer mold reused, guess the bird mode complicated things.

Stalker and Machine Wars Soundwave were right there! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we get Thunderclash, and we already got Rotorstorm, so I don't think it's wrong to want Pyro or Stalker or even Clench for that matter.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 09, 2022 3:45 pm

AcademyofDrX wrote:Stalker and Machine Wars Soundwave were right there! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we get Thunderclash, and we already got Rotorstorm, so I don't think it's wrong to want Pyro or Stalker or even Clench for that matter.
Pyro may be the reuse of Bulkhead's mold in this Wreckers subline.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon May 09, 2022 3:45 pm

It's nice to see how they've colour-coordinated the two figures so that a combined form won't look awful. However, neither looks good enough to purchase for me.

That fossilizer's buck teeth make it look like a hillbilly....

ZomboDroid 10052022064438.jpg
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Overcracker » Mon May 09, 2022 3:59 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

But they do have a better mold for Scattorshot. Leader Earthrise Megs would work great with minimal retooling. Granted, no cowcatcher feet, but the arms work the same way, and they can replace the fusion cannot and sword barrel with 2 missile racks.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon May 09, 2022 4:05 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Stalker and Machine Wars Soundwave were right there! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we get Thunderclash, and we already got Rotorstorm, so I don't think it's wrong to want Pyro or Stalker or even Clench for that matter.
Pyro may be the reuse of Bulkhead's mold in this Wreckers subline.

"May be" in the sense that people want it, not that any leaks or rumors support that idea. I think it's supposed to not just beat Bulkhead mold, but actually be Bulkhead. We'll know for sure soon enough.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon May 09, 2022 4:19 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

But they do have a better mold for Scattorshot. Leader Earthrise Megs would work great with minimal retooling. Granted, no cowcatcher feet, but the arms work the same way, and they can replace the fusion cannot and sword barrel with 2 missile racks.

You mean Voyager Class Megs right?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon May 09, 2022 4:24 pm

AcademyofDrX wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:(Cybertron Defense Red Alert from Doubledealer, too, please Hasbro?).

Stalker and Machine Wars Soundwave were right there!
To be fair, considering Legacy has already shown us repaints and now retools of molds from every part of the WFC trilogy (and SS86 Jazz), it seems like we could still see a Doubledealer reuse in the future. Hasbro's only just now getting around to using Springer for the second time, after all.

Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Nah... too small for Scattorshot and lacks the missile rack launchers. Works better for Demolishor. just needs a minicon partner and a coupe of large missiles on the side.
We're talking about the same Hasbro that used Siege Hound for Cybertron Defense Hot Shot. His teammates will take whatever they can get.

I would take Scattorshot-from-Impactor over Scattorshot-from-Megatron in a heartbeat. If we're already suggesting new parts for Demolishor and for Scattorshot-from-Megatron, then I fail to see why they couldn't do the same for Scattorshot-from-Impactor. Once you give that mold a new coat of paint, a new head, and missile pods, then you've got basically a nigh-perfect alt mode, and a bot mode with all the right kibble in all the right places that would still be taller than Hot Shot but shorter than Red Alert since the Impactor mold is on the high end of Deluxe height. Using Megatron as a base would require way more new parts than I think HasTak would give it to look like anything other than G1 Megatron with goggles and missile pods.

Also that Megatron is a Voyager not a Leader
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster

Postby Overcracker » Mon May 09, 2022 4:25 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

You mean Voyager Class Megs right?

right.. sorry. Voyager. :-D :oops: :P
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Grahf_ » Mon May 09, 2022 4:48 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I'd be fine with CD Scattorshot from either Impactor or Megatron. Whichever is more likely/easier/cost effective for Hasbro to do. I'll take that Demolishor too from Impactor.

For CD Red Alert, I'm all for using Doubledealer as well. At first I though it could still have the minion gimmick with Rumble/Frenzy and Ratbat (or Laserbeak depending on if they're not gang molded or whatever) being Cobybot and Armada Laserbeak. Then I thought, why not just make the Doubledealer bird mode into Armada Laserbeak. Just needs a new head really but new wings and feet would be cool too.

If a Prime is made from Bulkhead then it should be BH Prime like others have said. But instead of the smaller shield and gun rack that was mentioned, I think the wings from the first BH Prime voyager would replace Bulkhead's riot shield very nicely. Then the Star Saber and guns in the shape of the missile launchers from the first voyager. The circular gun rack from the ultimate figure is cool and the cage and shield from the second voyager/cyberverse figures are cool, but I just like the wing pack better. It has more playability.

Pyro from Bulkhead would be so much better than a Bulkhead redecoed Bulkhead.

I wish some other figures got as many extra parts to work with as Impactor. Three different heads, two different chests and two different cannons all for the same character in the same color scheme. Meanwhile poor Road Rage could only get a new head. At least when the deluxe and voyager CW Victorion crew and PotP Elita were made, they got more than just new heads to make them more "feminine". Burnout too will probably only get a new head as well when she gets made. Actually, I doubt she'll get even that much.

I still don't like the idea of the Fossilizers being in multipacks with other non Fossilizer figures. I don't want to end up with extra non-troopbuildery figures again like with Netflix spoiler Megatron. At least those went on sale for the price of a deluxe so it wasn't that bad to pick up two more sets.

I see this set in particular going on sale at some point though. It's the fourth Impactor as Impactor and some people are very against Fossilizers. So while Pulse sold out, I don't think Amazon will to the point they go on sale down the line.

About Spindle though, I don't know how I feel about her being molded in the same colors as Impactor. It's not that it looks bad or anything, it's just odd from an in lore perspective that a new recruit would use your exact colors. If she was just a drone or something that was made for him then that's fine. But it's just kind of stalkerish for her to color herself after him.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon May 09, 2022 5:11 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
This is the Impactor I've been waiting for. He's finally correct in every way. But I don't need that Spindle, so most likely up on eBay he goes.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: THE FALL OF GI JOE #3 IDW Comics 2014 200210a"
GI Joe: THE FALL O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D 0124IM241 Petraites + Martin"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM892 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 1D 1123IM200 (CA) Epting"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E GI JOE 1223IM275 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM321 8B (CA) Galan (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C 0124IM240 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1B 1123IM198 (CA) Aja (W) Williamson"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON