This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Postby o.supreme » Wed May 11, 2022 11:01 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
ZeroWolf wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:So has Undead Big Convoy appeared before? Or is this a new mould?

It's a retool of the triceratops Fossilizer. There's no new molds in this line.

Oh ok. Which means this one should attach to the Fossilizer Gestalt??

Yup :D I'll be surprised if no one tries to frankenstein something out of all of them :lol:

My son and I did make one out of the existing 6, pretty close to the average 5 member humanoid combining team. I can't find the pics unfortunately, and my son took it apart, but it was pretty cool. With the addition of the 2 new ones, I'm invisioning something very much like Tiamat, that would be Amazing!
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Wed May 11, 2022 11:05 am

Just looked on Amazon... Springer is Today's release for the Wreck and Rule collection.
Attachments
16522886796831329596312749991666.jpg
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 11, 2022 11:08 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Up at Hasbro Pulse, too.

Toy-accurate Springer.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Immortal Starscream » Wed May 11, 2022 11:09 am

o.supreme wrote:Just looked on Amazon... Springer is Today's release for the Wreck and Rule collection.

was just about to post this myself. I seem to recall people calling this one earlier in the thread. I missed the first release of this mold, and I kinda dig the comic colors with the wreckers autobot logo on him. going to have to get this one. no fossilizer though, and thats mostly what I am after in this series.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby First-Aid » Wed May 11, 2022 11:15 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Springer looks like he's seasick with that green face...

Cyber-Dramamine FTW
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby DeathReviews » Wed May 11, 2022 11:23 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Leadfoot may be an option to get this mold, for those among the many who NEVER saw Kingdom or ER Mirage on the shelf.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 11, 2022 11:29 am

DeathReviews wrote:Leadfoot may be an option to get this mold, for those among the many who NEVER saw Kingdom or ER Mirage on the shelf.
No one ever did. There was no Earthrise Mirage while Kingdom Mirage was an Amazon exclusive, just like this Leadfoot is.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby blackeyedprime » Wed May 11, 2022 11:39 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Springer is the easiest of passes. Maybe they can do a remold or a new figure in ss86 of him.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Overcracker » Wed May 11, 2022 11:51 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Springer looks really nice. Very tempted to pre-order.... But Do I really need to pay $33.50 for him? Don't know yet.

Never picked up Siege Springer though.

As far as Earthmode Mirage goes he has only been seen in the 2 pack with Maximal Grimlock if I remember correctly which is still available from amazon for $56. Kingdom Battle Across Time Collection Deluxe WFC-K40 Autobot Mirage & Maximal Grimlock - Amazon.com
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed May 11, 2022 12:10 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I don't mind the look of this Springer.
But all of these wreckers are easy passes for me.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Wed May 11, 2022 2:41 pm

I've never been big into Wreckers, but I don't dislike them, they just sort of "exist" for me. I just think it's odd they are doing this without Roadbuster or Whirl.

The 2 Fossilizers and Topspin Twintwist are on my want list for sure.

Also I find it odd there still hasn't been a reuse of the Wingfinger Fossilizer. A Predacon repaint seems like a no brainer.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Rtron » Wed May 11, 2022 2:45 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
o.supreme wrote:I've never been big into Wreckers, but I don't dislike them, they just sort of "exist" for me. I just think it's odd they are doing this without Roadbuster or Whirl.

The 2 Fossilizers and Topspin Twintwist are on my want list for sure.

Also I find it odd there still hasn't been a reuse of the Wingfinger Fossilizer. A Predacon repaint seems like a no brainer.

If they keep doing fossilizers, they'll probably reuse it eventually. But it really is weird that Paleotrex has 4 uses now, and Ractonite 3, yet there's been no new version of Wingfinger. I hope they keep doing fossilizers in general, even if it's just as "bonus" figures like Spindle and Masterdominus. They feel like the first real new idea in Transformers in a long time.
Rtron
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed May 11, 2022 3:12 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
blackeyedprime wrote:Springer is the easiest of passes. Maybe they can do a remold or a new figure in ss86 of him.
I think the mold is just fine, they just need to repaint him to be movie-accurate.

And give us a white version as G1 Drift!
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Transformers Legacy G1 Toy Deco Springer Revealed

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:45 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hasbro is revealing the entire set of Amazon exclusive Wrecker sets this week and today's reveal is Springer in G1 toy deco. Many fans have been wondering why the deco choice is not cohesive across this Wrecker set and it is because Hasbro has chosen to make the lack of uniformity and different references a theme in itself, like the Legacy line. So Impactor was from the UK G1 comics, Leadfoot from G2, this Springer from the G1 toyline and Twin Twist (which will be revealed either thursday or friday) will be Diaclone inspired. So all wrecker characters with decos homaging different sections of Transformers history.

While Hasbro Pulse did have some stock of this toy, it was sold out immediately before even being available to non premium members. They only stock a small percentage of exclusives, and this premium access is a perk they use to have fans pay for a pulse subscription. Amazon will get most of the stock hence why that toy is not sold out there and can be preordered right now: https://www.amazon.com/transformers-gen ... formers-20

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:50 pm

o.supreme wrote:I've never been big into Wreckers, but I don't dislike them, they just sort of "exist" for me. I just think it's odd they are doing this without Roadbuster or Whirl.

This whole release is odd since they are purposefully not making this theme have a cohesive look. Most of these, as they are, wouldn't be on the same shelf together.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed May 11, 2022 4:32 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
God he looks awful
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed May 11, 2022 4:45 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Hellscream9999 wrote:God he looks awful

If you're talking about Springer, yeah, indeed.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby MaximalNui » Wed May 11, 2022 4:54 pm

...fun fact, I was actually writing a Wreckers/Mayhem Attack Squad/Squadron X-themed toyline for this thread, and I was gonna call it Wreck'n'Rule too.

So, my opinion on the new sub-line so far:
- Spindle: my dino nerd side is annoyed they're still using the outdated Spinosaurus anatomy instead of the more accurate recent one; my geek nerd side is just glad we're getting an entirely new Fossilizer with a new species. Kinda wish the purple parts were translucent to fit the "Energon weapon" theme of the line (that's actually been kinda inconsistent across Legacy as a whole, isn't it?).
- Impactor: I'm suddently glad I haven't been able to get the earlier molds, because a more comic-accurate one sounds much better to me.
- Leadfoot: actually a very good retool. A pity they didn't include the rotor even as a static gun for homage, but oddly enough I'm not sad to watch this gimmick go (it didn't make much sense for a racecar anyway).
- Masterdominus: finally, a Fossilizer that isn't a dinosaur! Now gimme some other Megafauna and extinct non-dino animals! Not sure I'm fond of the name, though; seems too cumbersome.
- Springer: honestly, I prefer comic or show accuracy, since it's the stories that attach me to a character rather than the toys. Still, I might go with this one, if only to complete the "hammer" set.

Apparently, the hammer is just a cardboard cutout of the Wreckers insignia, which is...kinda disappointing. I would've much preferred a build-a-figure of Emirate Xaaron, or of the Xantium.

Speaking of which, do you think it's Xaaron who's that massive statue on the back of the box art?
MaximalNui
Fuzor

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed May 11, 2022 4:58 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:God he looks awful

If you're talking about Springer, yeah, indeed.

Yeah, I was referring to seasick springer :SICK:

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Grahf_ » Wed May 11, 2022 5:15 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I don't know how to feel about that Springer. Am I supposed to feel some sort of way about it? It sure has some colors.

At least that grey comes closest to matching the grey used on the BotCon figure so there's that.

I preordered it though as I know figures regarded as "ugly" or "bad" usually go up in value. So better to get the preorder in for it now before it might sell out...who am I kidding? I don't think this one is selling out on Amazon.

It's not so much that I don't like it though. I just don't know what to make of it. There's something about those colors that is messing with my head when I look at it. At least it's not the TG21 colors...or the LG-19...or the Platinum...Springer toys get some awful colors. But actually though, this might be worse than those yet better at the same time. I'm not entirely sure. Maybe if the grey was darker like those patches of grey instead. Like swap the shades so that the darker one is the main one and the lighter one is the highlights. But then it wouldn't almost match the BotCon figure...

In any event, I still want a voyager ground mode only Springer to complete my collection of single mode Springers.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 4

Postby Emerje » Wed May 11, 2022 7:51 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Springer isn't what I expected, but I do like that it's something different. That's a lot of plain gray, hopefully ToyHax comes up with a good way to make it more interesting.

Rodimus Knight wrote:Have they shown the Hammer that you get the parts for with these sets?

No, but also keep in mind that it isn't expected to be a hammer accessory that a figure can hold, but a cardboard thing you build. They call it "iconic", but it's more symbolic than anything. There's a few members that have used hammers, but I wouldn't call any of them "iconic".

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Legacy Wreck N Rule Diaclone Coloured Twin Twist Revealed

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 11, 2022 9:25 pm

While Springer was the hot new preorder of the day, Hasbro also revealed Twin Twist today, prematurely, on Instagram. But we got the images of the reveal below. We will update this post with the proper preorder links when we have them. There is no news or evidence that there will be a Top Spin to go with it.

Also, fans have been asking why we are not seeing the "BAF" Hammer pieces these sets come with and that is because it is not an actual "BAF". The hammer isn't an accessory you put together for a bot to hold, it's just pieces of cardboard you put together.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed May 11, 2022 9:42 pm

twin twist and topspin are great figures with a real heft to them, they are definitely worth checking out if you haven't yet

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Seibertron » Wed May 11, 2022 10:16 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Any thoughts about what these figures are standing on? Is it a figure/set that has already come out or might this be alluding to something?
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 11, 2022 10:20 pm

Seibertron wrote:Any thoughts about what these figures are standing on? Is it a figure/set that has already come out or might this be alluding to something?
Curiously, what they're standing on is Earthrise Scorponok.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON