This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Legacy Line Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri May 13, 2022 10:59 am

AcademyofDrX wrote:
Overcracker wrote:No pre-order for Twin Twist yet, that I can find.

It'll go up in fifteen minutes

Sorry, I didn't get the context. It was up early in the Amazon app for me:
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA ... formers-20
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Rodimus Knight » Fri May 13, 2022 11:00 am

william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:In the end, I ordered the first two for the fossilizers, then ordered Springer to get the Hammer. part, but now seeing the last two, I'm considering just cancelling my orders. Maybe if twin twist and topspin had been a set or if we'd gotten another reworked Fossilizer, Id be more excited.
BTW have they shown the CnC hammer yet?

Check the accessory list, it does not say "piece of hammer". The Hammer you are building is made of cardboard, it is not an accessory.

Autobot N wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Rtron wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Nice G2 figure; shame Hasblo seems to want to bulk up the price with unwanted fluff like Fossilizers. I'll probably slap a Maximal/G2 symbol over the "incorrect" Wrecker ones and paint some more metallic/black paint over some of the bone coloured areas to improve them both.

This might mean that Springer, like Arcee, will get a Studio Series release, minus the cr@pple-damage paint?

Unwanted fluff for you, maybe. Fossilizers are the main draw for some.

I doubt it in those two packs as it's obviously the G1/G2 figs that are the main figures, with the fossilizers tacked-on.
Nah, the only ones I really want from the subline are the Fossilizers

Same, and I am seeing a "nice" split. "Nice" in terms that both figures and play patterns are liked by fans, but it sucks that in many parts it isn't the same segment of the fandom liking each two pack component.

O.Supremem you said that this is typical of hasbro and we say that it indeed was in Kingdom but what I find nuts is that they actually made good 2 packs in Earthrise, two packs which made sense. Like the two coneheads, ratchet and that medic nurse, prowl and ironhide. Those made perfect sense ..... and yet had their releases botched.

Bit confused here... So looking at the description
Amazon:
ASSEMBLE THE HAMMER: Each Wreck ‘N Rule Collection pack includes with a piece of the Wreckers hammer. Collect all 5 packs to assemble and display the hammer (each sold separately, subject to availability)

Hasbro Pulse:
ASSEMBLE THE HAMMER: Each Wreck ‘N Rule Collection pack includes with a piece of the Wreckers hammer. Collect all 5 packs to assemble and display the hammer (each sold separately, subject to availability)
EXCLUSIVE PACKAGING ART: Packaging features a piece of exclusive artwork. Collect all 5 Wreck ‘N Rule Collection packs to piece together the full scene (each sold separately, subject to availability)

Where are you seeing anything about the Hammer being Made of Cardboard? Looks like the accessories being listed are just the ones that came with the original figures. a CnC part might not be listed as an accessories.
Have they shown the Hammer somewhere?
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri May 13, 2022 11:06 am

The Hammer will be shown on Amazon momentarily, looks like it's in the marketing kit. It's human-sized, so it's gotta be cardboard.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby alekese » Fri May 13, 2022 11:07 am

Rodimus Knight wrote:Where are you seeing anything about the Hammer being Made of Cardboard? Looks like the accessories being listed are just the ones that came with the original figures. a CnC part might not be listed as an accessories.

Leakers on tfw2005 with a proven history of reliability have provided that information.
alekese
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri May 13, 2022 11:09 am

I found it under the Twin Twist listing
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri May 13, 2022 11:11 am

Maybe it's not what people wanted, but it's a much nicer pack-in than the Earthrise star charts and Galactic Odyssey info cards. Those were nicely done, I don't want to knock the marketing, but they had even less value than this hammer.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 13, 2022 11:21 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rodimus Knight wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:In the end, I ordered the first two for the fossilizers, then ordered Springer to get the Hammer. part, but now seeing the last two, I'm considering just cancelling my orders. Maybe if twin twist and topspin had been a set or if we'd gotten another reworked Fossilizer, Id be more excited.
BTW have they shown the CnC hammer yet?

Check the accessory list, it does not say "piece of hammer". The Hammer you are building is made of cardboard, it is not an accessory.

Autobot N wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Rtron wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Nice G2 figure; shame Hasblo seems to want to bulk up the price with unwanted fluff like Fossilizers. I'll probably slap a Maximal/G2 symbol over the "incorrect" Wrecker ones and paint some more metallic/black paint over some of the bone coloured areas to improve them both.

This might mean that Springer, like Arcee, will get a Studio Series release, minus the cr@pple-damage paint?

I doubt it in those two packs as it's obviously the G1/G2 figs that are the main figures, with the fossilizers tacked-on.

Same, and I am seeing a "nice" split. "Nice" in terms that both figures and play patterns are liked by fans, but it sucks that in many parts it isn't the same segment of the fandom liking each two pack component.

O.Supremem you said that this is typical of hasbro and we say that it indeed was in Kingdom but what I find nuts is that they actually made good 2 packs in Earthrise, two packs which made sense. Like the two coneheads, ratchet and that medic nurse, prowl and ironhide. Those made perfect sense ..... and yet had their releases botched.

Bit confused here... So looking at the description
Amazon:

Hasbro Pulse:
EXCLUSIVE PACKAGING ART: Packaging features a piece of exclusive artwork. Collect all 5 Wreck ‘N Rule Collection packs to piece together the full scene (each sold separately, subject to availability)

Where are you seeing anything about the Hammer being Made of Cardboard? Looks like the accessories being listed are just the ones that came with the original figures. a CnC part might not be listed as an accessories.

Don't look at yhe written description, it won't help. You had to look at the product description on Hasbro's site where they list accessories. If this was an actual accessory, it would have been in the list if accessories, but it wasn't because its not an actual accessory (same as the teletran 1 pieces)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Fri May 13, 2022 11:27 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:Like the two coneheads, ratchet and that medic nurse, prowl and ironhide. Those made perfect sense ..... and yet had their releases botched.

Yeah, that was unfortunate. I think the blame for that is more on Amazon, they should re release those and make it right. But you did remind me... Galactic Odyssey...had pretty good themes, well the all micromaster, and 2 Modulator parts at least . Having both Modulators in one set meant it was the only one I felt the need to purchase.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Wreck N Rule News with Twin Twist Preorder Up, Papercraft Hammer Shown, New Combiner Head and More

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 13, 2022 11:38 am

Our final Wreck ‘n Rule Collection reveal is here: the loose cannon, Diaclone Universe Twin Twist! Nothing gives Twin Twist more joy than shredding his enemies into scrap metal. He can be uncontrollable at times, but he’s proven his worth as a member of the Wreckers.
The full team has been revealed! Every Wreck ‘N Rule Collection pack is available for pre-order NOW on Amazon.com. Check out the link to pre-order here: https://go.hasb.ro/3MbN85W
The Wreck ‘N Rule Collection includes 5 packs, featuring some of the toughest Wreckers across the generations. Each pack comes with a piece of the Wreckers hammer and exclusive packaging art. Collect all 5 packs to assemble the hammer display piece (shown below) and piece together the full packaging art scene.

More info for you:

- Hasbro designer Mark Maher has confirmed that Bulkhead is in AOE Hound colours
- The hammer accessory that comes with Bulkhead is indeed Breakdown's and Bulkhead keeps it as a trophy of his victory in a fight against him.
- He has more figures planned in the Wreck N Rule line but we'll see how well these do before more get made
- Combining the jaw of the mastodon and the chest of the spinosaurus, you can make a new combiner head for a fossilizer, image below.
- The colour scheme used for Masterdominus is meant to work well with the Springer toy deco.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri May 13, 2022 11:45 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Pile-Drivers
He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Mammoth + Pirate Ship
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 13, 2022 11:53 am

Razorbeast88 wrote:He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol

More wreckers. I'd assume TopSpin in the least.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Till-all-R1 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:01 pm

So instead of a BAF like Marvel does they're going with BAA(Build An Accessory) but in expensive two packs requiring you to buy several! Genius lol
Till-all-R1
Targetmaster

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:03 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:He has more figures planned as in more wreckers or more bulkheads? Sorry if dumb question lol

Not doing topspin would be a big middle finger for a lot of people id assume haha
Here's to crossing fingers for a wreckers tigatron! And spider arcee, f it. Prime version wheeljack. Packrat. Apelinq, Primal Prime. Id say roadbuster, racknruin and whirl but that would mean new molds as opposed to repaints and remolds of existing figures. Sandstorm?
Patiently waiting for an updated TF:A-inspired quadruple-changing Shockwave in the generations toyline
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:28 pm

Till-all-R1 wrote:So instead of a BAF like Marvel does they're going with BAA(Build An Accessory) but in expensive two packs requiring you to buy several! Genius lol

But it's not even am accessory, it's a papercraft dusplay with a base. Like the throne piece in Theone of the Primes.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 13, 2022 12:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yeah, a lot of people are overlooking the word "display" in the description of the Wreckers hammer.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri May 13, 2022 12:42 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Till-all-R1 wrote:So instead of a BAF like Marvel does they're going with BAA(Build An Accessory) but in expensive two packs requiring you to buy several! Genius lol

But it's not even am accessory, it's a papercraft dusplay with a base. Like the throne piece in Theone of the Primes.

Yeah, and as a Marvel Legends X-Men collector, BAFs are THE WORST. This is like, neat bonus if you happen to buy them all, maybe a friend can mail you a part if you need.

BAF is, hope you want to drop $200 and get two guys you already have and this jerk no one likes, otherwise you can order the arm off eBay for more than the original figure.

This is fine.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:57 pm

Well that was fast lmao. Primevsprime just released a review of camo bulkhead

Having seen the review im a little more torn now as to which version I should get. The Wrecker Bulkhead has a better looking alt mode, plus cool hammer and wrecker insignia. But prime bulkhead seems to have a better robot mode with the paint on the shoulders and knees
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby primalxconvoy » Fri May 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Autobot N wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Rtron wrote:

Well, welcome to the minority, I suppose?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby o.supreme » Fri May 13, 2022 2:32 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Razorbeast88 wrote:Well that was fast lmao. Primevsprime just released a review of camo Bulkhead

Even more surprising he actually had the packaging. Hopefully that means we may see these before November.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:08 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:Well that was fast lmao. Primevsprime just released a review of camo Bulkhead

Even more surprising he actually had the packaging. Hopefully that means we may see these before November.

I hope so!
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby Bounti76 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:12 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Not doing topspin would be a big middle finger for a lot of people id assume haha
Here's to crossing fingers for a wreckers tigatron! And spider arcee, f it. Prime version wheeljack. Packrat. Apelinq, Primal Prime. Id say roadbuster, racknruin and whirl but that would mean new molds as opposed to repaints and remolds of existing figures. Sandstorm?

I don't think we'd need new molds. We still have T30 versions of Whirl and Roadbuster that to my knowledge, have never been reused outside their Japanese counterparts (and their weird Cloud incarnations). Rack'n'Ruin might be the only one who'd need a new mold.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:14 pm

Bounti76 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I don't think we'd need new molds. We still have T30 versions of Whirl and Roadbuster that to my knowledge, have never been reused outside their Japanese counterparts (and their weird Cloud incarnations). Rack'n'Ruin might be the only one who'd need a new mold.

Idk much about t30 whirl but id heard that t30 roadbusters legs get really loose. Id hope those molds would get the ss86 arcee treatment but that might be too much to ask
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri May 13, 2022 3:20 pm

Razorbeast88 wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Idk much about t30 whirl but id heard that t30 roadbusters legs get really loose. Id hope those molds would get the ss86 arcee treatment but that might be too much to ask

Last time I checked, both of those were still available at reasonable prices on eBay. If we're going to see them again, I hope we get something new instead of a slight update to a toy from an earlier decade.
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster

Postby Razorbeast88 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:23 pm

AcademyofDrX wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Last time I checked, both of those were still available at reasonable prices on eBay. If we're going to see them again, I hope we get something new instead of a slight update to a toy from an earlier decade.

Id prefer something new as well, for roadbuster, whirl, and sandstorm. And it'd be nice for racknruin to get an update
Razorbeast88
Headmaster

Postby Starseeker » Fri May 13, 2022 5:09 pm

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch, and do we have fun!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Pre ordered all of them. These look cool. Love the decos!
Starseeker
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 FEB228624 2C SidVenBlu"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 Brokenshire"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #36 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210543 13A (CA) SidVenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210498 2A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JAN200705 7B (W) Maggs (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM456 2A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM314 7B (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #2 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915E"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON