Walmart Exclusive Velocitron Line Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Walmart Exclusive Velocitron Line Discussion

Postby jtanimator » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:01 am

MPM BLACKOUT!!!! He’s gonna be a BIG BOY Heck yeah!!!
jtanimator
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:36 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Well, Volkswagen is a German company and, after WWII, it is understandable that they would be uneasy about being involved in a children's toy brand that promotes warfare and (laser) gun violence, even if the one character they allow to use their license is one of the "good guys".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 393
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Coptur » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:49 am

I get that.
But trying to hide the history doesn't change the history.
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:06 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Coptur wrote:I get that.
But trying to hide the history doesn't change the history.

It could easily be argued that this stance ensures history isn't forgotten as opposed to not acknowledging anything and doing as if it's all business as usual.

Like right now, people are asking why it's so different with Volkswagen, well due to history. So now it keeps getting acknowledged and remembered.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 3394
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:44 pm

Walgreens:
Tra Gen legacy Dlx Minerva x8

Probably another repaint of Arcee. It would be nice if they actually did the Headmaster juniors as their own thing and look a little more like them instead of just redoing the body's of previous headmasters.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:32 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Rodimus Knight wrote:Walgreens:

Probably another repaint of Arcee. It would be nice if they actually did the Headmaster juniors as their own thing and look a little more like them instead of just redoing the body's of previous headmasters.
Rumors/leaks say she'll be using the new Legacy Elita-1's mold, but also that Minerva is actually said mold's intended use and it's being released as Elita first since she's more marketable (I guess) in a similar vein to how we saw Titans Return Optimus and Megatron before we saw Octane and Blitzwing.
Nemesis Primal
Headmaster
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:36 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:Walgreens:

Rumors/leaks say she'll be using the new Legacy Elita-1's mold, but also that Minerva is actually said mold's intended use and it's being released as Elita first since she's more marketable (I guess) in a similar vein to how we saw Titans Return Optimus and Megatron before we saw Octane and Blitzwing.

That sounds a little more promising. Will she be a headmaster or will she just be a "normal" transformer?
I'd like to see the version from Super God Masterforce, but they might be going more for the brief appearance in animated.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:52 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
The figure that most interests me here is Black Convoy. I only need a Black Convoy and Ruination to complete my RiD2001 bad guys shelf, and I don't intend to get the retail Laser Prime, so it would be great to get that mold and cross a guy off the list to complete a cast
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1558
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
Twincast / Podcast #288:
"Filler Episode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers generations Fall Of Cybertron Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects - SDCC Exclusive Transformers 8" Dead Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Lot Optimus Bumblebee Ironhide Skidz And More" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Grimlock New Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock 100% Complete with instruction" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron SOUNDBLASTER Voyager Class Brand New Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FALL OF CYBERTRON VOYAGER CLASS AUTOBOT BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron  Voyager Grimlock for scrap" on EBAY