This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rise of the Beasts Toyline Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

These Unknown Transfomers Rise of the Beasts Toys Might be on your Shelves Soon

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:09 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Alright, so it seemed like most, if not all, of the Transformers 7 Rise of the Beasts toys set for 2022 were going to be sold under the Cyberverse line and coming late this year. But now, thanks to JTPrime 17, we know that two products have made it to US shores awaiting distribution and both are logged under the Rise of the Beasts toyline. What's interesting is we don't really know what these toys entail nor the characters that will be released. We just know the product name and quantity:

F4110 Tra Mv7 Spark Racers Ast 2400 pcs (300 cartons)
F4113 Tra Mv7 Spark Chargers ast 4800 pcs (600 cartons)

It does show what we were expecting, these toys will just show up on shelves without announcement, unless Hasbro announces them soon.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline Discussion

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:49 am

Based on the name, I'd guess something similar to Energon Igniters, if not for the Bee Movie rereleases in the previous story.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

More info on the Transformers ROTB Toys Coming Out This Year, None Meant for Older Fans

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:54 pm

There seems to be some major confusion whenever there is news regarding the Transformers Rise of the Beasts movie toyline. Let's make it clear then, the entire movie toyline is marketed towards kids, just like the Cyberverse line and just like the previous Bumblebee movie toyline. While some of the toys may interest fans, none of them are made with the intent to be sold to that demographic. The toys of the Rise of the Beasts movie characters with the complexity and scale you'd expect (like voyagers and the like) will be sold in the Studio Series line instead of the actual movie line, starting next year (2023). This was confirmed by Hasbro in a roundtable discussion that Seibertron attended.

Below are the toys that have been confirmed by distributors to be on US shores, awaiting distribution to stores. There is a good chance that these will not be announced formally before appearing on shelves, we'll see. All of them are of the gimmick variety and while they were all meant to be part of the movie's main toyline, some (if not all) will be rebranded with Cyberverse packaging. However, this is indeed big news as it means that the Rise of the Beasts toys will still be coming out this year, as was initially planned. That could not be postponed. Below are the new toys aimed at younger fans that will be appearing on your shelves in the coming months:

Power Alliance (Weaponizers)
Assortment Code: F38975L00
Product Code: TRA MV7 NEW TRANSFORMATION 15 AST

Power Battlers
Assortment Code: F38955L00
Product Code: TRA MV7 NEW TRANSFORMATION 6 AST

Power Step (1-Step)
Assortment Code: F38965L00
Product Code: TRA MV7 NEW TRANSFORMATION 10 AST

Spark Racers
Assortment ID: F4110
Product code: Tra Mv7 Spark Racers

Spark Changers
Assortment ID: F4113
Product code: Tra Mv7 Spark Chargers

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:48 am

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
I’m almost okay with this? As long as we get proper character rep in Studio Series, I don’t see this as detrimental to the line. There’s a lot of appeal in some of the “younger audience” toys, esp as desk toys, the likes.

The real tragedy is the toylike and movie release not coinciding. Hopefully the disjunction doesn’t affect sales for future films/projects.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:04 am

Stormshot_Prime wrote:I’m almost okay with this? As long as we get proper character rep in Studio Series, I don’t see this as detrimental to the line. There’s a lot of appeal in some of the “younger audience” toys, esp as desk toys, the likes.

The real tragedy is the toylike and movie release not coinciding. Hopefully the disjunction doesn’t affect sales for future films/projects.

I think they will rerelease the kid gimmick toys in 2023. Movie films usually have continuous stocking for 2 years (well, 2 holiday seasons)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TulioDude » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:29 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
More Info on the Transformers ROTB Toys Coming Out This Year, None Meant for Older Fans

Day 842 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:48 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I am really looking forward to these toys. From what we've seen these could be the BEST movie toys we've gotten. I just hope the movie delays don't affect distribution.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:Not to mention the lack of stickers to make fake details (aside from in Titans Return) in modern toys. And really, Bumblebee is just as complex as the majority of G1 figures.

Emerje

He's more complex. The sad truth is that if Hasbro released figures today that had the same articulation, complexity, proportions and as screen innacurate as G1 figures but for a new show, most collectors would complain, call foul, and say that these look like Happy Meal toys.

So basically Beast Machines. :lol:

Emerje
Which, ironically to this conversation, had the best Happy Meal toys of any Transformers line. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

First Look at 2022 Packaging for Rise of the Beasts Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 25, 2022 7:32 am

There was a reshuffling for the 2022 Transformers Rise of the Beasts toyline. As with the previous movie line for the Bumblebee movie, it was going to be a toyline just for kids, with the more collector oriented toys released a year after the movie's release in the Studio Series line (so separately from the movie line). The movie was pushed to 2023, but the toys were still being produced and shelf space was made, the toys had to be released. So Hasbro, quick on their feet, changed the packaging to release the Rise of the Beasts toys in the Cyberverse line and we now know exactly what to expect to see on shelves since we have our first look at the packaging. You can tell it was rushed as there is no new artwork, it's just using the same Dinobots Unite artwork from the "fourth season" of Cyberverse. You can see the packaging below, it was found on abgee.com. The street date for these figures is rumoured to be tomorrow but that just means they are allowed to be put on shelves IF a store has stock, it does not mean that a store has any of these in stock.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:01 am

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
This idea of putting rise of the beasts in Cyberverse was so weird.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Rooster

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed May 25, 2022 8:34 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:This idea of putting rise of the beasts in Cyberverse was so weird.

I think it was ingenious myself, they were faced with a unique problem and came up with a cost effective solution that still allowed them to get the toys out there to market.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 25, 2022 11:19 am

ZeroWolf wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:This idea of putting rise of the beasts in Cyberverse was so weird.

I think it was ingenious myself, they were faced with a unique problem and came up with a cost effective solution that still allowed them to get the toys out there to market.

Yeah and without looking like complete fools, promoting a film that doesn't exist yet.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed May 25, 2022 11:45 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
That Optimus could easily be remolded into a garbage truck.
Why not a modern take on Animated Wreck-Gar? :-?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Optimus could easily be remolded into a garbage truck.
Might still happen.

I had no interest in the film or the toys except for maybe Scourge, but maybe we'll get some better engineered versions in Studio Series down the line? After they finally do the rest of the movie Dinobots!
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed May 25, 2022 1:54 pm

So, this might be the first time that we'll be able to spot the copied KO versions of this toy, because the packaging pictures will actually match the attached figure on the copy and NOT the official version?
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby TulioDude » Wed May 25, 2022 2:01 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
My theory is that this vehicle is going to be used on the final battle of the film.

Day 876 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 25, 2022 2:07 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Optimus could easily be remolded into a garbage truck.
Might still happen.

I had no interest in the film or the toys except for maybe Scourge, but maybe we'll get some better engineered versions in Studio Series down the line? After they finally do the rest of the movie Dinobots!

Hasbro said we'll be getting releases of the ROTB characters in studio series in 2023, so for sure it will be before the remaining Bayverse Dinos.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:08 pm

I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow to dozens of posts, tweets, retweets, and general mass insanity as these toys just appear.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 25, 2022 5:09 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow to dozens of posts, tweets, retweets, and general mass insanity as these toys just appear.

I'd love that.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Taylorjason766 » Wed May 25, 2022 9:58 pm

So is it Bumblebee cyberverse or rise of the beasts or have they just used the same moulds for both as a cost saver, these toys tbh don't look the best anyways so I do hope they release a better version of them film toys.
Taylorjason766
Mini-Con

Postby Emerje » Thu May 26, 2022 1:47 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Shame US Walmarts have drastically scaled back their Cyberverse selection. There's nowhere to put these in my local stores, may be a little too late. I'm sure they had planned to carry the ROTB line but I wonder if the plan was always to replace Cyberverse with them. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 26, 2022 1:53 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Taylorjason766 wrote:So is it Bumblebee cyberverse or rise of the beasts or have they just used the same moulds for both as a cost saver, these toys tbh don't look the best anyways so I do hope they release a better version of them film toys.

It's just the Rise of the Beasts toys in Cyberverse packaging. An easy solution when you have toys ready now but no movie for another year.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu May 26, 2022 11:36 am

william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow to dozens of posts, tweets, retweets, and general mass insanity as these toys just appear.

I'd love that.

Aaaand nothing. I think I heard a corrected date of September.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Thu May 26, 2022 12:34 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
How will we get the transmetals? I was hoping maybe ROTB but it looks like the answer is no.
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Rooster

More Rhinox, Primal and Scourge Coming to the Rise of the Beasts Main Toyline for Kids

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:12 am

Apparently, the mainline Rise of the Beasts toys are on US shores but we have no indication of when they will be found in stores. While we believe these toys will be in Cyberverse packaging, we only know of that certainty with the Smash Changers (see below). Speaking of which, while we have seen Optimus Prime already, we now know this toy class will also get Rhinox and Optimus Primal.

And we now know Scourge is also getting another toy in the line in the Battle Changers class. We get this question often, so here is the answer again: the ROTB movie toys we'd expect in a Studio Series line are not coming out this year and we currently have no listings regarding them, the toys coming out this year are all for a younger audience.

Smash Changers – $31.49 each

Smash Changer Optimus Prime (F4642)
Smash Changer Rhinox (F4643)
Smash Changer Optimus Primal (F464)

Battle Changers/Battle Chargers – $10.99 each

Battle Changer Bumblebee (F4607)
Battle Charger Rhinox (F4606)
Battle Charger Mirage (F4609)
Battle Changer Scourge (F4610)

We thank Silver Optimus over at TFW2005 for the info.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #270 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 SEP190670 270B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 231010L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE EUROPEAN MISSIONS #8 Marvel Comics 1989 (CA) Braithwaite 220721B"
GI JOE EUROPEAN MI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231010J"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010O"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON