This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rise of the Beasts Toyline Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Rise of the Beasts Toyline Discussion

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu May 18, 2023 6:14 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Does anyone know if Walmart started putting out their ROTB exclusives yet?

Which would those be?

The Bumblebee movie repaints
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu May 18, 2023 6:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I am very disappointed with the release of that Nemesis, I want that!

I found Rhinox in Walmart this week. I gotta say, I think he is the best bang for the buck of the voyagers, followed by Prime and then Primal. He is fun.

I also got the Arcee beast combiner. I plan to get one of each gimmick. She is pretty fun. bike mode kinda sucks, but I like the combined mode, especially the helmet sculpt.

Some group shots

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 18, 2023 10:11 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Does anyone know if Walmart started putting out their ROTB exclusives yet?

Which would those be?

The Bumblebee movie repaints

Those were found in the US already and not at Walmart so I guess they aren't Walmart exclusives after all.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu May 18, 2023 10:23 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
There will be some restock for sure, but I'm kicking myself for skipping the croc "targetmaster". It would be fun with my Croc Skin-suit Primal. If I find it again in store, I'll be getting it.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Cheesinator » Fri May 19, 2023 1:35 pm

Motto: "Not the face! Not the face!"
Weapon: Energy Blades
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I am very disappointed with the release of that Nemesis, I want that!

I found Rhinox in Walmart this week. I gotta say, I think he is the best bang for the buck of the voyagers, followed by Prime and then Primal. He is fun.

I also got the Arcee beast combiner. I plan to get one of each gimmick. She is pretty fun. bike mode kinda sucks, but I like the combined mode, especially the helmet sculpt.

[Deleted so save people from scrolling]

Some group shots

[Deleted so save people from scrolling]

Very cool group shots; I'm kinda impressed how the factions share their respective aesthetic quite well. Kinda used to seeing factions look quite jumbled (even guys like the SS Constructicons).

"The notion that most TF fans are unfit and slow is a common misconception. Watch when a new figure is revealed that isn't based on a G1 design, and you'll see a sizeable detachment of them sprinting to their keyboards to type "easy pass" so quickly it'll make your head spin."
Cheesinator
Minibot
Alt Mode: Orbital laser
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 1
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 4

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri May 19, 2023 3:15 pm

Something I was thinking about but couldn't confirm until now. The "Kid" friendly toys are all under the Beast Alliance subline. The voyagers and deluxes don't have that labeling. I think those are just meant to be regular "Generations" style figures.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Emerje » Fri May 19, 2023 7:43 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
With them making a figure as sought after as Nemesis Prime an exclusive I have to wonder how empty the seats are going to be at the Japanese theaters from people just buying multiple tickets just so they can sell the figures. I'm guessing they'll be digital tickets so they're unlikely to resell them.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri May 19, 2023 7:46 pm

chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby M. Spector » Fri May 19, 2023 8:51 pm

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
My local Target had a huge restock pile of the Battle Masters, so scored me a little Optimus Primal hand cannon :lol: Across the street walvart had, oddly, one SS Airrazor but also the mainline Rhinox! Which, having him in hand in the store i heavily considered getting just for the neatness of em, even if the Rhino mode is a brick. Moreover Im not sure how hard it will be after the fact to find the mainline stuff, compared to Studio Series stuff
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Re: The Hottest Transformers Toy on the Market Right Now is from the Kid Centric ROTB Line

Postby Deathbymonkeys » Sat May 20, 2023 1:58 pm

william-james88 wrote:This article is more to shed light on a fact that many people in the west may not know about. As many americans are aware, global distribution will cause local shortages and imbalances in supply and demand. We saw that with Cosmos, where the UK got an ample supply while the rest of the world did not and with Galaxy Shuttle, where Canada got a very healthy supply. But, a Yoda would say, there is another, right now. And it's the voyager class figures from the Rise of the Beasts line, the toyline aimed towards kids which many fans have chosen to ignore.
Of course, not all collectors, and that's where the heat is coming from. Unlike the Rise of the Beasts figures released in the Studio Series line, the mainline toys are not widely available in online collector shops across the world, and not all are on various national Amazon sites either. So, believe it or not, that voyager Optimus and Optimus Primal you may see in your local Walmart are highly coveted, since there is no way but through brick and mortar retail to get them. And we all know how that type of distribution can turn out.
Due to this, both are selling for over MSRP online right now, with Optimus Primal selling for double his price due to being shortpacked. These were both toys which fans laughed out of the room due to lackluster paint jobs and poor sizes. As valid as those points may be, this comes to show that you never know how lucky you may be to have a toy available and you never know what can become a hot commodity in this hobby.

I actually found 3 Voyager Primals and an Optimus at my walmart an hour ago. Grabbed Optimus. They are in retail now. WA state.
Deathbymonkeys
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat May 20, 2023 5:20 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Something I was thinking about but couldn't confirm until now. The "Kid" friendly toys are all under the Beast Alliance subline. The voyagers and deluxes don't have that labeling. I think those are just meant to be regular "Generations" style figures.

They're more akin to the Deluxes of Cyberverse and the current Earthspark lines, really. "Generations" would be Studio Series :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 20, 2023 5:23 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Something I was thinking about but couldn't confirm until now. The "Kid" friendly toys are all under the Beast Alliance subline. The voyagers and deluxes don't have that labeling. I think those are just meant to be regular "Generations" style figures.

They're more akin to the Deluxes of Cyberverse and the current Earthspark lines, really. "Generations" would be Studio Series :lol:

I would disagree as the quality and complexity is beyond Cyberverse and Earthspark deluxes.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat May 20, 2023 5:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

I would disagree as the quality and complexity is beyond Cyberverse and Earthspark deluxes.

I was referring more to their placement in the overall scheme of things, but eh... Anyway, anyone think we can expect redecos of the Beasties?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat May 20, 2023 5:29 pm

Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:

I was referring more to their placement in the overall scheme of things, but eh... Anyway, anyone think we can expect redecos of the Beasties?

Does the rain in Spain fall mainly in the Plain?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Re: The Hottest Transformers Toy on the Market Right Now is from the Kid Centric ROTB Line

Postby Emerje » Sat May 20, 2023 11:08 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Deathbymonkeys wrote:
william-james88 wrote:This article is more to shed light on a fact that many people in the west may not know about. As many americans are aware, global distribution will cause local shortages and imbalances in supply and demand. We saw that with Cosmos, where the UK got an ample supply while the rest of the world did not and with Galaxy Shuttle, where Canada got a very healthy supply. But, a Yoda would say, there is another, right now. And it's the voyager class figures from the Rise of the Beasts line, the toyline aimed towards kids which many fans have chosen to ignore.
Of course, not all collectors, and that's where the heat is coming from. Unlike the Rise of the Beasts figures released in the Studio Series line, the mainline toys are not widely available in online collector shops across the world, and not all are on various national Amazon sites either. So, believe it or not, that voyager Optimus and Optimus Primal you may see in your local Walmart are highly coveted, since there is no way but through brick and mortar retail to get them. And we all know how that type of distribution can turn out.
Due to this, both are selling for over MSRP online right now, with Optimus Primal selling for double his price due to being shortpacked. These were both toys which fans laughed out of the room due to lackluster paint jobs and poor sizes. As valid as those points may be, this comes to show that you never know how lucky you may be to have a toy available and you never know what can become a hot commodity in this hobby.

I actually found 3 Voyager Primals and an Optimus at my walmart an hour ago. Grabbed Optimus. They are in retail now. WA state.

Yes, they've been in stores for a few weeks now, Rhinox is in stores now too. That's his point, you can buy them in brick and mortar stores, but you can't buy them online so they're getting scalped and sold on eBay for twice the price.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby M. Spector » Sun May 21, 2023 8:58 am

I bought Rhinox last night, no real big character attachment but thought he looked neat and am planning to do some nice weathering and extra paint detailing on em. As for the figure, boy is he a brick in beast mode! But really he's not anymore brick like in rhino mode than the recent Kingdom version, in fact I'd argue this version is better simply bc it's more mechanical looking so ends up a little more cohesive

And the robot mode just kicks all kinds of ass, the plastic feels great, all the joints are super tight, the little handsaw machine guns actually SPIN and smoothly too! He also looks BA holding the Optimus Primal gorilla hand cannon BattleMaster
M. Spector
Fuzor

Postby Overcracker » Mon May 22, 2023 11:47 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
M. Spector wrote:I bought Rhinox last night, no real big character attachment but thought he looked neat and am planning to do some nice weathering and extra paint detailing on em. As for the figure, boy is he a brick in beast mode! But really he's not anymore brick like in rhino mode than the recent Kingdom version, in fact I'd argue this version is better simply bc it's more mechanical looking so ends up a little more cohesive

And the robot mode just kicks all kinds of ass, the plastic feels great, all the joints are super tight, the little handsaw machine guns actually SPIN and smoothly too! He also looks BA holding the Optimus Primal gorilla hand cannon BattleMaster

Which Rhinox?
Mainline or Studio Series?

I think SS could look really nice better paint.

Mainline
SS
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon May 22, 2023 12:08 pm

It's that simple."
SS Rhinox looks way, way better than the mainline one.
Regardless, I still want both.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby M. Spector » Mon May 22, 2023 12:16 pm

Overcracker wrote:
M. Spector wrote:I bought Rhinox last night, no real big character attachment but thought he looked neat and am planning to do some nice weathering and extra paint detailing on em. As for the figure, boy is he a brick in beast mode! But really he's not anymore brick like in rhino mode than the recent Kingdom version, in fact I'd argue this version is better simply bc it's more mechanical looking so ends up a little more cohesive

Which Rhinox?
Mainline or Studio Series?

I think SS could look really nice better paint.

*snip*

Mainline! To my knowledge I don't think the SS one is going to come with the hand saw guns? So far the only other mainline rotb I want to pick up over the Studio Series is Airrazor but haven't spotted her in the wild yet and Targèt around here still only has the first three pack with Cheetor and etc
M. Spector
Fuzor

First Look at Animatronic Optimus Primal Toy from Rise of the Beasts

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 24, 2023 6:41 am

We knew we'd be getting an animatronic Optimus Primal toy within the Transformers Rise of the Beasts line and now we have our very first look at it. As assumed from the price being a sliver of the price for a higher end autoconverting toy, like the Robosen bots, this one is very simple, with the main transformation steps being an extension of the legs as the gorilla stands upright and flips back its gorilla head to reveal a robot head.

You can see all the images below, which come from Amazon UK, where it is priced at 128 pounds sterling.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed May 24, 2023 9:59 am

It's that simple."
Oh dear.
Another Primal to add to my shelf.

Let's hope there will be plenty of him and he'll be on sale sooner or later.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sculyblast » Wed May 24, 2023 12:25 pm

I was looking for the clip from the beast wars transmute episode in which megatron says
"It cannot not even transform, it is worthless"

Best i can do https://youtu.be/_diuldST6wk?t=679
Sculyblast
Micromaster

Postby morganprime » Wed May 24, 2023 12:38 pm

This movie line has to be a record for Hasbro producing so much CRAP. I mean those shippers at WM and I swing by several stores are still full, Im confused as to who this is for? Kids don't want this crap and apparently neither does WM as it's all already on clearance before the movie even drops. I mean staggering amount of product that looks it will go straight to the landfill in package. Seems like removing plastic from boxes allows them to produce more undesirable plastic product. For the same price kids can get an actual TF right next to the dollar store looking ROTB toys. I really don't get the merchandising for this film it's like any idea goes lets mass produce all of them!!!
morganprime
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 24, 2023 1:56 pm

morganprime wrote: Im confused as to who this is for? Kids don't want this crap and apparently neither does WM as it's all already on clearance before the movie even drops. I mean staggering amount of product that looks it will go straight to the landfill in package. Seems like removing plastic from boxes allows them to produce more undesirable plastic product. For the same price kids can get an actual TF right next to the dollar store looking ROTB toys. I really don't get the merchandising for this film it's like any idea goes lets mass produce all of them!!!

If you wanted an answer: yes this is for kids (or more precisely for a parent to buy for a kid). You won't see much movement until after the film's release and closer to the holiday season.

Walmart clearancing some stuff is a side effect of all the product coming at once instead of a stagerred relase for them due to this product having been shelved for a year.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Oh dear.
Another Primal to add to my shelf.

Let's hope there will be plenty of him and he'll be on sale sooner or later.

I didn't know you had a Primal shelf. I'm thinking of having one myself. Crazy to see an explosion of Primal products after all these years.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed May 24, 2023 3:31 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:I didn't know you had a Primal shelf. I'm thinking of having one myself. Crazy to see an explosion of Primal products after all these years.

Specifically a ROTB Primal shelf.

There's something about that ape... :x

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON