This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Ultimate Bumblebee Now Available Online in the U.K.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Ultimate Bumblebee Now Available Online in the U.K.

Postby Skowl » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:40 pm

Toys R US UK now has a listing for the Ultimate Bumblebee figure, listed as "in stock". The toy features animatronics hands, arms and wings, lights, car and battle sounds, speech and music.

The figure is priced rather high (£79.99), but you can view the listing (for free) by clicking here
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby dabattousai » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:48 pm

Is it really worth $90 to buy something that can't transform as complicated as a Masterpiece figure?
dabattousai
Combiner

Postby Moonbug » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:10 am

In the UK it's £80, which is $160 at the current exchange rate.
Moonbug
Micromaster
News Credits: 11

Postby Justicity » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:09 am

Wow... funny how the £10 deluxe is actually more movie-accurate than £80 ultimate...

I really don't like that ultimate, it looks... well kinda like someone's taken the deluxe, made it bigger, put in more detail, and made it much better...
Then scrapped all that & created a monstrosity with more kibble than those Nike shoe shellformers...
Justicity
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby magnusupreme » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:47 am

way too much money anyway and linking to dabattousai the transformation looks complicated.
My GT is SaberBurst, if you wanna add me, message me first.
magnusupreme
Fuzor

Postby XEN0 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:02 am

tell you the truth it is the ugliest bumblebee i have ever seen and the the deluxe camaro looks alot nicer and it's tiny i like small transformers
XEN0
Mini-Con

Postby Fang Wolf » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:18 am

Wow, 80 quid for that. Hmmm, I think I'd be happier with my 80 quid. Considering it's roughly 240 Aussie-dollars and all.
Fang Wolf
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby JohnBonhamATron » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:37 am

Ooh, my first post!

Yup, I can confirm, they have them in store, I saw one on the shelves yesterday.

And the pricing policy for the UK SEEMS to be "take the price in US $ then swap the $ sign for a £ sign. Exchange rates are for them as likes them, but not for us"
JohnBonhamATron
Mini-Con

Postby locustreign » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:33 am

Picked one up today - http://pix.nofrag.com/95/39/21abda11540 ... a35222.jpg

Worth it in my opinion, I think the little (big?) devil's kinda cute :)
locustreign
Mini-Con

Postby Bonecrusher27 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:39 am

locustreign wrote:Picked one up today - http://pix.nofrag.com/95/39/21abda11540 ... a35222.jpg

Worth it in my opinion, I think the little (big?) devil's kinda cute :)

He's really large judging by the size comparison with your foot. Would be great to have some photos too. Just don't transform him as roughly as that idiot on the Taiwanese video.
Bonecrusher27
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1

Postby g2grimmy64 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:14 am

Motto: "Do your best, let the Lord take care of the rest."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
wld'v bn betr if it were RC in vehic mode r sumthin. it'd b a nice thing 2 have, but i aint payin 80-90 buqs 4 'im, 'specialy not w/ MP Screamer comin 2 teh st8s (finally!)
g2grimmy64
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON