The Toy Haul thread (non Transformers only)

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Re: The Toy Haul thread (non Transformers only)

Postby wilcosu35 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:17 pm

And today i've got a box
Attachments
IMG_1716.JPG
'Met grijze worst, lekker warm, formaat afgeschoten kinderarm.
Wordt in Utrecht zeer terecht, al eeuwenlang het brood belegd'
wilcosu35
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby wilcosu35 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 am

Two boxes this time :)
Attachments
IMG_1719.JPG
IMG_1717.JPG
wilcosu35
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:13 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Nice Gundams!

On my end, I got a nice Kagamine Rin figure.

But the queen of this haul is my first ever Kikipop, My School P-Chan.

This is cuteness incarnate! So adorable and quite dense and high quality. I was lucky enough to get her at the regular MSRP of 25K yen. Pricey, yes, but no regrets.
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 16
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I'd preordered the new super seven he-man retro tv figures and they are now available in shops, so whilst I'm waiting on them I picked up the one that preorders sold out of...

The initial online photos looked bad for she-ra, it then looked T have changes made yet sadly the released versions face is pretty bad. After having the luxury of choosing best paint from them being on store shelves, one won out (other had a boob mole...the other white on gold paint). The light was reflective off the packaging and mine has a eyebrow lighter than the other. That's not really a problem, as unlike the fixed version of the figure on back of the packaging, her skin is hotdog colored. Then the accessories (that are thoughtfully protected in a little bag) that cant be seen clearly, her shield has white paint smear on it and the blue highlight isn't up to scratch. So I got a she-sucks figure that is double the price of super 7's savage land thundercats figures, though they lack the punching action.

Even better, the from toy to toon thing is funny what with it showing a pale skinned She-ra with a longer cape saying that he toy was never an accurate version until now.

Fortunately the skeletor looks great and he-man suits hotdog skin coloring (Hulk Hogan tshirt available as an add on down the line?...)

For the Spraytan of Grayskull!
Attachments
she-ra.jpg
blackeyedprime
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:25 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I've been neglecting this section lately, even though I've only had one thing to post.

This finally arrived from Good Smile Shop:

(Obviously not my picture)

figma Persona 5 protagonist in school uniform. It shipped December 26 and didn't show up until January 4, well over a week for EMS which should only take a few days and long after my previous figure arrived. I really don't understand what GSS is doing with their shipping, everything seems to be random whether it ships from Japan or the USA. They just announced the next set of exclusives for Wonder Festival 2019 Winter and again some, like the new figma Snow Princess Miku (the only thing I want this time), ships out of the US, but the repainted Bride and Groom "noir" are shipping out of Japan. The GSS exclusive Magical Snow Miku is also shipping out of Japan and they've raised the shipping rates this year again after they cut them in half a few years ago. Domestic is still $9, but now out of Japan EMS is $18 (twice what it had been) and SAL (a new option) is $13! Granted, these are flat rate prices so you can buy multiples for the same price, but that's way too much for SAL if you're only buying one item!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby carytheone » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:35 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Been a minute since I've wandered over here. Got a little something that rocks :DANCE:

I have to say, I'm mega impressed.

EDIT: more pics here.
Last edited by carytheone on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• opinions, til all are one •
•    Collection & Photos    •
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 118
Alt Mode: re-retool

Postby wilcosu35 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Got a bag as well
Attachments
IMG_1720.JPG
wilcosu35
Gestalt Team Leader

Previous

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
Twincast / Podcast #215:
"New Year, New Toys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generation One G1 Reissue Walmart Exclusive Tailgate New MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrust  NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Sergeant Kup 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Scourge Fracas 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Fall of Cybertron Skywarp (Complete)" on EBAY
Buy "Roadbuster Thrilling 30 MISB Voyager Generations Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert 100% Complete Deluxe Generations Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Roller Thrilling 30 Complete Legends Generations Transformers" on EBAY