This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

6 inch Titaniums to make a return to Target?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

6 inch Titaniums to make a return to Target?

Postby Dark_Magnus » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:48 am

Just an FYI to all board members, Target is doing their fall reset for Toys THE WEEK OF AUGUST 5TH. Ultimate Bumblebee will be featured on an endcap beginning that week as well.

So I was browsing at the new planogram for boys action and saw something interesting. An item on the planogram has a DPCI of 087-06-0413 and the description in the line listing was "Transformers G1". This is the old DPCI for the 6-inch titaniums and the product image picture (a mock up to show what the aisle will look like) shows a picture of a 6 inch titanium box!

Could Titaniums make a brief comeback to Target shelves in early August? I will report back tomorrow morning after I do some more investigating at work tonight
Dark_Magnus
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby Ironhide Texas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 pm

Do you work at Target?
Ironhide Texas
Minibot

Postby GetterDragun » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Maybe, I think there are 6 figures left.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Dark_Magnus » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:49 pm

Ironhide Texas wrote:Do you work at Target?

No, I just hack their system on a daily basis from inside a store wearing red and khaki... :-?
Dark_Magnus
Mini-Con

Postby Maldroth » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:53 pm

hope I can see the Fallen and all those past that come out. Last figures to come out in my town was Starscream, Soundwave, Rodimus Prime, RiD Optimus Prime.

I need to get the rest of the WWI molds since it may be the last we'll see of them for a while, also want to get that Ultra Magnus and don't want to feed the scalpers on ebay quite yet.
Maldroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby blkbitcloud1 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:20 pm

Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I hope so...I didnt get a ultra magnus! I so want one!!

blkbitcloud1
blkbitcloud1
Fuzor
Buy from blkbitcloud1 on eBay

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
GetterDragun wrote:Maybe, I think there are 6 figures left.

Yes, besides the newest figures being scarce at retail, there is still a War Within Prowl and War Within Grimlock to come out before the line dies. Maybe they could be going there?
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Newsified, Dark_Magnus!!! Good find. Let us know when you know more.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Im sure alot of stores have old cases full of them hidden in the back. Hell last week TRU had a few re-issue soundwaves.

EDIT: also does any one know the DCPI number for voyager megatron?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Dark_Magnus » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm

Megatron_Wolf wrote:Im sure alot of stores have old cases full of them hidden in the back. Hell last week TRU had a few re-issue soundwaves.

The DPCI for voyager Megatron is the same as every other voyager. Only exclusives have unique DPCIs
Dark_Magnus
Mini-Con

Postby Decatron » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:18 pm

Motto: "This is your end."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Awesome.
Decatron
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:19 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Could this potentially just mean there's going to be a restock?
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Blozor » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:39 pm

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
My area Target will take great strides to make sure they don't get any of it.
Blozor
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Zeds » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:56 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
1337W422102 wrote:Could this potentially just mean there's going to be a restock?

That would be my thoughts as well.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Sportimus Prime » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:46 pm

Besides Prowl and Grimmy, what else is there in those 6 titaniums left? Skywarp? I hope so since he'd be a simple repaint. :cool: Any ideas?
Sportimus Prime
Headmaster

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:19 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Dark_Magnus wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Im sure alot of stores have old cases full of them hidden in the back. Hell last week TRU had a few re-issue soundwaves.

The DPCI for voyager Megatron is the same as every other voyager. Only exclusives have unique DPCIs

Speaking of exclusives, would you happen to know the DPCI and pricing for the Bumblebee 2-pack? (Evolution Of A Hero, as seen on eBay)

Thanks, in advance!

P.S. if all you can find out is just the number, that would be fantastic.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby D-340 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:24 pm

Dark_Magnus wrote:
Ironhide Texas wrote:Do you work at Target?

No, I just hack their system on a daily basis from inside a store wearing red and khaki... :-?

Hacking is bad, mkay.:lol:

Anyway, this is good news. Finally I'll get my hands the Titaniums I missing(namely Sunstorm and the Fallen). And I get paid then too :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:27 pm

Sportimus Prime wrote:Besides Prowl and Grimmy, what else is there in those 6 titaniums left? Skywarp? I hope so since he'd be a simple repaint. :cool: Any ideas?

No Skywarp was shown the door, and not allowed to come back.

In other words, they said no to him.

The Soundblaster repaint of Soundwave with Ravage maybe? It was supposed to happen like Skywarp. Also Primal Prime, you know the red white and blue version of Optimal Optimus.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Toyotus Superion » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:20 am

Motto: "Being illegal doesnt make something wrong."
I work at Target and I saw this as well. They're probably overstock from the distribution centers. Old characters maybe? And as Dark Magnus said, the dpci is the same for every character of that scale unless its an exclusive, because then it comes in its own box. I work backroom in case anyone is wondering.
Toyotus Superion
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sportimus Prime » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:25 am

tigertracks 24 wrote:
Sportimus Prime wrote:Besides Prowl and Grimmy, what else is there in those 6 titaniums left? Skywarp? I hope so since he'd be a simple repaint. :cool: Any ideas?

The Soundblaster repaint of Soundwave with Ravage maybe? It was supposed to happen like Skywarp. Also Primal Prime, you know the red white and blue version of Optimal Optimus.

Wait, they're repainting the crappy Soundwave, and the unimpressive Optimal Optimus, but they're not doing a Skywarp on a mould that is actually good? Sheesh, they must've had their heads in the toilet too long or something. :( Maybe I'll hopefully pick up Sunstorm to even out my collection.
Sportimus Prime
Headmaster

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:40 am

Sportimus Prime wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:

Wait, they're repainting the crappy Soundwave, and the unimpressive Optimal Optimus, but they're not doing a Skywarp on a mould that is actually good? Sheesh, they must've had their heads in the toilet too long or something. :( Maybe I'll hopefully pick up Sunstorm to even out my collection.

Well the Soundwave is up in the air like skywarp, but we were not given a no on him, as we were Skywarp.

However, there was not one in the display case as there was Primal Prime.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Dark_Magnus » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:51 am

Toyotus Superion wrote:I work at Target and I saw this as well. They're probably overstock from the distribution centers. Old characters maybe? And as Dark Magnus said, the dpci is the same for every character of that scale unless its an exclusive, because then it comes in its own box. I work backroom in case anyone is wondering.

I don't think it would be overstock from the DCs since they should have cleared out their stock when we clearanced them out way back. I think we'll be seeing new cases coming in from now until the line ends.

Some new info. The tag says "Transformers 6" G1" and the price is $15.99. Also the spot alloted for the item is 8 inches wide, so it fits the description of og 6-inch titanium box. All signs point to this being the definite return of titaniums to Target.

Autobot032 wrote:
Speaking of exclusives, would you happen to know the DPCI and pricing for the Bumblebee 2-pack? (Evolution Of A Hero, as seen on eBay)

Thanks, in advance!

P.S. if all you can find out is just the number, that would be fantastic.

Bumblebee 2-pack 087-06-0905
Dark_Magnus
Mini-Con

Postby rbailen » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:00 am

I got Fallen, Cheetor, and Sunstorm from Hasbro's online shop and they rock it very nicely. Still haven't seen them at retail. I've read that this line is getting canned. It would be better if they retooled some way like focusing on War Within and Beast Machines or something. Despite all the crying, the winners of this series are really great shelf pieces for $15. The emphasis was on display, not play, which confused folks for some reason.
rbailen
Mini-Con

Postby devil prime » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:48 pm

i really hope this is true i wanted to get the soundwave figure but i never saw it around me
devil prime
Minibot

Postby --B-- » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:30 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
hopefully this will be our chance to see G1 magnus,the fallen, and WW Magnus on the shelves, as no one has seen them out much. since they are already out in the UK and Canada, I like to think that they held them off until the movie line had sold out some.

I hope :(
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr V 1:40 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230225 1V (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZK foil trade dress Dynamite Comics JAN247413 1ZJ (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZF FOC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN247376 2ZF (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HE-MAN AND MASTERS OF THE MULTIVERSE #5 DC Comics 2020 JAN200552 Universe MOTU"
HE-MAN AND MASTERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr H Foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240195 3H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr N metal premium Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230217 1N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr G Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240194 3G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZD 1:15 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249146 3ZD (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240206 3S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249148 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr L 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240199 3L (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics DEC220421 1A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON