This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Canada Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: Canada Transformers sightings

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I would LOVE to know the SKU on those.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack Up For Pre-Order At ToysRus.ca

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:31 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
We've almost made it through the work week Seibertron, and Canada apparently is being rewarded with a new listing at ToyRus.ca! fresh up this morning is Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack, and this 6 figure set (with the newly revealed Cybaxx, or Scrounge as far as TRU is concerned) is up for $149.99 CAD and is slated for shipping on August 16th. See the product description and listing below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

In the Combiner Wars, teams of Autobots and Decepticons combine to form giant super robots and battle with the fate of worlds in the balance. Computron is never wrong. Of all the Combiner robots, he is the most successful at merging the different personalities of his component bots. The Autobot processes input from each of Technobots and evaluates all possible outcomes to identify the perfect plan of attack.

Join the battle and build a Combiner super robot with this 7-in-1 Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack. Get 6 Technobots figures that combine to form a Computron Combiner figure in this 1 set. The Voyager Class Scattershot figure forms the torso of the Computron Combiner figure; the Deluxe Class Afterbreaker, Strafe, Lightsteed, and Nosecone figures form the arms and legs; and the Legends Class Scrounge figure becomes a Combiner weapon.

The Combiner Wars universal connection system means these figures work with other Combiner Wars figures. Combine the Scattershot figure with other Deluxe Class Combiner Wars figures or combine Afterbreaker, Strafe, Lightsteed, and Nosecone figures with other Combiner Wars Voyager Class figures to build more Combiner super robot figures. (Additional figures are each sold separately.) The pack also includes 12 accessories, a Scrounge mini-UFO figure, a Combiner Wars poster, and a collectible Computron character card.

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Combiner Wars Computron Pack includes 6 Technobots figures
Figures combine to build a Computron figure
Each figure converts from robot mode to vehicle mode and back
Figures work with other Combiner Wars figures (each sold separately)
Comes with a poster and collector card
SKN Number: 789634
Product UID: 9836EC20
UPC/EAN/ISBN: 630509407781
Shippable to Quebec: yes

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:33 am

Thanks Shajaki ;)^
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby stevo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:27 am

Found :RID-BOTS: starscream and all 4 of the titan master heads at the whitby tru. never had any of the headmasters as a kid so there was no hesitation picking them up. and they were still on sale JOY :KREMZEEK:
stevo
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:32 am

stevo wrote:Found :RID-BOTS: starscream and all 4 of the titan master heads at the whitby tru. never had any of the headmasters as a kid so there was no hesitation picking them up. and they were still on sale JOY :KREMZEEK:

Holy ****, yeah that sale is still on today.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Here's a video showing him and all his parts in hand and transforming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFrdfGyHQT0

Heads up: It is in Spanish.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Fingers crossed to see Computron at 100$CAN. Don't let me down, TrU and Walmart!
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:48 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Fingers crossed to see Computron at 100$CAN. Don't let me down, TrU and Walmart!

I am certain that will happen.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:15 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Fingers crossed to see Computron at 100$CAN. Don't let me down, TrU and Walmart!

I am certain that will happen.

I will wait. And THIS time, it will be the very last CW figure I'll buy for sure!
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:29 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:And THIS time, it will be the very last CW figure I'll buy for sure!
Are you saying that because the next Combiner figures will be released under the Titans Return banner? :-? :lol:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:39 pm

It's that simple."
shajaki wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:And THIS time, it will be the very last CW figure I'll buy for sure!
Are you saying that because the next Combiner figures will be released under the Titans Return banner? :-? :lol:

Even if Buzzsaw cheated, I don't think the other will. ;)

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Titans Return has hit quebec! Found Blaster along with the RID exclusive Clash of Transformers toys:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:49 pm

If anyone doesnt have him yet, CW Wreckgar is now on TRU.ca

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... d=65542176

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:03 pm

It's that simple."
I do hope they still have that Starscream at my local TrU tomorrow. :PRAY:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby stevo » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:37 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:I do hope they still have that Starscream at my local TrU tomorrow. :PRAY:

there were three I left on the shelf that were gone by the end of the day. there is no going back to my tru and expect anything to still be there. get it or maybe never see it again unless its a good old shelf warmer special. hunters here are pretty relentless for anything good or new. They keep me on my game everyday for transformers and various die cast cars.
stevo
Mini-Con

Postby Marshiro » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Grabbed all 4 head masters today at toys r us Richmond hill. Got em an hr before close so there should still be 2 sets of the 4 left. There are also 4 fort maxes there.
Marshiro
Mini-Con
Buy from Marshiro on eBay

Postby TRozok21 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:36 am

Motto: "Peace through justice. Rule through fear"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Dunno if anyone else has posted yet, but RID Minicon battle Grimlock and Bumblebee came in on the truck I'm working today, and I recall someone asking if I had seen any. Only one case so far and two of each per case

TRozok21
Micromaster
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 am

TRozok21 wrote:Dunno if anyone else has posted yet, but RID Minicon battle Grimlock and Bumblebee came in on the truck I'm working today, and I recall someone asking if I had seen any. Only one case so far and two of each per case

I was asking, but I got it since, there was another small shipment in quebec. I dont know why these guys are being so scarce in Canada.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TRozok21 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:46 am

Motto: "Peace through justice. Rule through fear"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
william-james88 wrote:
TRozok21 wrote:Dunno if anyone else has posted yet, but RID Minicon battle Grimlock and Bumblebee came in on the truck I'm working today, and I recall someone asking if I had seen any. Only one case so far and two of each per case

I was asking, but I got it since, there was another small shipment in quebec. I dont know why these guys are being so scarce in Canada.

Part of me thinks it's because of low sales from wave 1
TRozok21
Micromaster
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby stevo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:06 am

just found wave 2 of the titan masters in whitby. 4 of each still left at the back of store display. :KREMZEEK:
stevo
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:40 am

stevo wrote:just found wave 2 of the titan masters in whitby. 4 of each still left at the back of store display. :KREMZEEK:

wow, but I cant believe everything is so disjointed. My TRU currently has leaders and titan masters and none hav any incoming stock of either voyagers, deluxes or legends.

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers Titans Return: Titan Masters Up At ToysRus.ca

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:53 pm

While everyone might be caught up in SDCC excitement, ToysRus.ca thought they could sneak one past us... but we caught them listing some new Titan Masters! Fresh up today is Crashbash, Loudmouth, Terri-Bull, and Nightbeat for a price of $7.99 CAD each. They might not be in stock right now, but keep your eyes peeled as they will likely... RETURN *wink wink*. Click on the pic below to lead you shopping, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

SKN Number: 789655
Product UID: 9836EE20
UPC/EAN/ISBN: 630509403721
Manufacturer: B4697
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:23 am

Armada of Cyclonus paltinums et has hit canada at 79.99$

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stealth Claw » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:22 am

Motto: ""I will defend the universe from the tyranny of the decepticons, and the autobot elite guard, and for the honor of the VDMA Brotherhood.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
may not be a great sighting, but iv seen a lot a great figures for sale on kijiji in the gta, and Niagara reign, so just a reminder to always check kijiji, I just picked up toy r rus mp grimlock (the pkg looks mint) for only $70, so always keep an eye out on ad services like kijiji, cus you never what deals you'll find
Stealth Claw
Minibot
Watch Stealth Claw on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertroian Stealth Jet
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:29 am

Stealth Claw wrote:may not be a great sighting, but iv seen a lot a great figures for sale on kijiji in the gta, and Niagara reign, so just a reminder to always check kijiji, I just picked up toy r rus mp grimlock (the pkg looks mint) for only $70, so always keep an eye out on ad services like kijiji, cus you never what deals you'll find

Kijiji can be fun. I found a G1 Prime with trailer yesterday for 30$ and picked it up.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #9 Dynamic Forces w/ cert DF Image Comics 2022 220802A (CA) Haeser"
KING SPAWN #9 Dyna ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 OCT210018 1D Spawn (CA) McFarlane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #18 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230181 18A (CA) Bogdanovic (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #18 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220233 7A (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #7 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #345 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230357 345A (CA) Mele 231222E"
SPAWN #345 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #18 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230206 18A (CA) Spears"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #8 Cvr B Image Comics MAR220223 8B (CA) Blank Sketch 230531A"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr C DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223270 1C (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #263 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 NOV228105 263C (CA) Alexander"
SAVAGE DRAGON #263 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #318 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 MAR210228 318A (W) McFarlane (CA) Revolver"
SPAWN #318 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #352 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM315 352B (CA) Tomaselli (W) McConville"
NEW!
SPAWN #352 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #10 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 MAY220227 10A (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #8 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 MAR220222 8A (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #14 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220275 14A (CA) Mack (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #14 Cvr A ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON