This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alex Milne Posts More "MEGATRON ORIGINS" Artwork (Cover to #4 Contains Spoilers!)

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Alex Milne Posts More "MEGATRON ORIGINS" Artwork (Cover to #4 Contains Spoilers!)

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:23 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
TRANSFORMERS comic book artist Alex Milne has released more of his artwork on his Deviant Art Page.

Some of the pieces that he shows are some pages from 'MEGATRON ORIGINS #2' colored, but with no word bubbles in the artwork, so you can see all the characters on the pages.

The second thing he has posted is the cover art for MEGATRON ORIGINS #4. This is line work only, AND PLEASE NOTE it does contain several possible plot SPOILERS.

View the cover art here, possible plot spoilers and all.

This is a really fantastic teaser for those of us patiently awaiting issue #3 to come out, as well as, the OPTIMUS PRIME SPOTLIGHT, and the new DEVASTATION series. The Seibertron.com Comic News is your best bet for more information on the IDW series as news is released!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Archanubis » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:48 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Nice work from him, as usual.

I don't know if you could call it a spoiler exactly, considering it's only logical that they'd make room for Megatron's traditional rival.
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Psychout » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 am

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
Its not so much a spoiler as a forgone conclusion.

Cant wait to read this!
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 am

Thats some of the best TF art I've ever seen!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Calvatron » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:52 am

Megatron certainly seems to have upgraded himself nicely.
Calvatron
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby lilcarus » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:07 am

it looks good, i just hope the next 2 books are blocked out better...because sometimes it really looks like a hot mess.
lilcarus
Minibot

Postby Robinson » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:11 am

So megatron killed the gobots. hmm
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:41 am

Wow. Just look at Sentinal Prime dead on the ground there. Nice... 8)
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Moonbase2 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:20 am

Yeah, looks like he really effed up Sentinal Prime there. I've been enjoying this series so far. I think Optimus Prime Spotlight comes out Aug 29 or something, right? I'm definitely getting that one. And I'm dying to read Devastation. Those three Sunstreakers attacking Hot Rod has piqued my interest big time.
Moonbase2
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby Fireblast » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 pm

How's that spoilers? In Transformers canon Sentinal well you know the rest...
Fireblast
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby King Starscream89 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:09 pm

Robinson wrote:So megatron killed the gobots. hmm

So hes the one who did it GO MEGATRON
Leadership is an easy job all you need is to be strong and have people who are devoted to you
King Starscream89
Minibot

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:37 pm

what'd'ya mean 'plot spoilers?' megs kills sentinel prime! everybody knows that!

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby i_amtrunks » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:13 pm

I think the only thing it spoils is the how...even then it's iffy.

Certainly didnt dpoil the who!
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Leonardo » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 am

It would be a spoiler for readers whose first dip into TF fiction / comics is with the IDW-verse, though.
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby trence5 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 am

Motto: "I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE!"
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
spoilers :-? ? IN what way? He kills Sentinel Prime, hell being Optimus's precedssor, that's obvious. NOw how he does it, (I'mma big Optimus fan, but given that Sentinel looks more intimidating than Optimus) is what I wanna see 8) .
trence5
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby NightFall » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:31 pm

I kinda didn't want this series to end, I love it so far.
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 Hasbro 2019 New"
HOT ROD Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINT DEXTER Transformers BotBots Series 1 Backpack Bunch 2018 Hasbro Pencil"
POINT DEXTER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMERG THE SAD Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes spinach plant 2019"
SMERG THE SAD Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HAWT DIGGITY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang 2018 Hasbro"
HAWT DIGGITY Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTERSHOT Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Age Extinction Series 2 Kreon"
SCATTERSHOT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PEARY PECULIAR Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes Hasbro 2020"
PEARY PECULIAR Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POO SHAM Transformers BotBots Series 1 Toilet Troop 2018 Hasbro"
POO SHAM Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RADDHAXX Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team laptop computer Raddhax"
RADDHAXX Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2015 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PINK KEY POP Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 keytar"
PINK KEY POP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BotBots Series 6 Set of 24 Single Packs Transformers 2022 New"
BotBots Series 6 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHORT EDGE Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch 2019 yellow ruler"
SHORT EDGE Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON