This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: Destiny

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: Destiny

Postby Hotrod » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:08 pm

In our continued celebration of Transformers Mosaic coming to Seibertron, we now have the first issue posted! The first issue is titled "Destiny". "Destiny" is written by Josh van Reyk (aka Richter), with art, colors and lettering by Kris Carter (aka Drivaaar), and edits by Mary Canada. Enjoy!
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby NebulanFree » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Neat.

Pre-Stormbringer, obviously.

More?
-NebulanFree
NebulanFree
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Great Atlas » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:26 pm

Motto: "Don't worry, I got it all under control"
Weapon: Twin Swords
Cool!
Great Atlas
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby JazZeke » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:29 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Ah, yes. This is one of my favorite ones.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:32 pm

"... and slowly relaoding, this quest never ending, until I give out my last breath..."

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:44 pm

Cliffhangers like these make me wanna know what happens!! I really like how Bludgeon looks like he's giving a demented smile in the fourth panel....adds to his craziness. I knew I'd like these!
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby WhiteRabbit » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:59 pm

Classic! :wink:
WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:29 pm

Pretty.

I wonder what happens next??? ;p
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Richter » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:26 am

Ah, seems so long ago :)

This one is still one of my favs, Kris really took my script to a whole new level.

Glad you all enjoyed it. :grin:
Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Postby Blozor » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:22 am

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
IDW should buy those and collect them in volumes, paying the writers and artists their due royalties, of course. Of course that might cheapen it from being a labor of love, but a lot of them are very good, and it would be cool to see them standing alongside the IDWverse officially.
Blozor
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby waaaaghlord » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:50 am

NebulanFree wrote:Neat.

During. That 'BADOOM' is the Wreckers breaking through, making this moments before Bludgeon prematurely dons his shell.
waaaaghlord
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby snavej » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 am

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
Honeycomb pattern - he's breeding giant luminous bees!
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 3
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby metalformer » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:23 pm

Motto: ""Life is an Eternal War for Survival!""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Nice. Is that Bludgeon? What happened to his arm and mouth? :shock: Sorry, haven't been keeping track of TF comics since DW went belly up. :sad:
metalformer
Minibot
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Richter » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:38 pm

metalformer wrote:Nice. Is that Bludgeon? What happened to his arm and mouth? :shock: Sorry, haven't been keeping track of TF comics since DW went belly up. :sad:

It's never explained. He's like that when he first appears.

You should check out IDW's Comics, they're awesome!!!
Richter
Targetmaster

Postby Cyber-Kun » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:01 pm

metalformer wrote:Nice. Is that Bludgeon? What happened to his arm and mouth? :shock: Sorry, haven't been keeping track of TF comics since DW went belly up. :sad:

Oh dear... you're very behind then. If you want to catch up, its all in TPB.
recent acquisitions: TFA Black Arachnia, Ratchet & Leader Megatron, Movie Stockade
Cyber-Kun
Headmaster Jr

Postby Moonbase2 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:05 pm

waaaaghlord wrote:

During. That 'BADOOM' is the Wreckers breaking through, making this moments before Bludgeon prematurely dons his shell.

Hmm...we know what happens next! :grin:
Moonbase2
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby Richter » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:34 pm

Moonbase2 wrote:
waaaaghlord wrote:

Poor Bludgeon :sad:
Richter
Targetmaster

Postby Moonbase2 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:45 pm

Richter wrote:
Moonbase2 wrote:
waaaaghlord wrote:

Poor Bludgeon :sad:

Please tell me you're gonna do one of what Bludgeon does after this!! We missed a bit of that action.
Moonbase2
Godmaster

Postby Richter » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Moonbase2 wrote:Please tell me you're gonna do one of what Bludgeon does after this!! We missed a bit of that action.

Honestly, that never occured to me. Don't know if there is really much to tell, but I'm always open to new ideas.
Richter
Targetmaster

Postby Moonbase2 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:54 pm

Richter wrote:
Moonbase2 wrote:Please tell me you're gonna do one of what Bludgeon does after this!! We missed a bit of that action.

Honestly, that never occured to me. Don't know if there is really much to tell, but I'm always open to new ideas.

Well, why not? I always like things that involve a little bit of crazy. Plus I hate when big things are glossed over. I am working on a slight "reimagining" of Bumblebee, leading up to the moment he will require a complete rebuilt into Goldbug. I feel cheated when a major character undergoes a major change and it is barely touched upon. So I'll just do it myself. :) It will be like the episode in which it happened, just some additions.
Moonbase2
Godmaster

Postby Richter » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:02 pm

Moonbase2 wrote:Well, why not? I always like things that involve a little bit of crazy. Plus I hate when big things are glossed over. I am working on a slight "reimagining" of Bumblebee, leading up to the moment he will require a complete rebuilt into Goldbug. I feel cheated when a major character undergoes a major change and it is barely touched upon. So I'll just do it myself. :) It will be like the episode in which it happened, just some additions.

Goo point, ideas are racing through my head now. Looks like you just nominated yourself for art duties :grin:
Richter
Targetmaster

Postby Moonbase2 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:16 pm

Richter wrote:
Moonbase2 wrote:Well, why not? I always like things that involve a little bit of crazy. Plus I hate when big things are glossed over. I am working on a slight "reimagining" of Bumblebee, leading up to the moment he will require a complete rebuilt into Goldbug. I feel cheated when a major character undergoes a major change and it is barely touched upon. So I'll just do it myself. :) It will be like the episode in which it happened, just some additions.

Goo point, ideas are racing through my head now. Looks like you just nominated yourself for art duties :grin:

Yay me! I have it all mapped out in my head. I will have a rough draft done shortly. Want me to get it to you when I do? We should compare ideas. I always got the feeling that G1 was always so dang rushed. So much more potential for character development or more interaction. I know, I know, only so much you can fit inside 22 minutes.
Moonbase2
Godmaster

Postby Richter » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:25 pm

Moonbase2 wrote:Yay me! I have it all mapped out in my head. I will have a rough draft done shortly. Want me to get it to you when I do? We should compare ideas. I always got the feeling that G1 was always so dang rushed. So much more potential for character development or more interaction. I know, I know, only so much you can fit inside 22 minutes.

Yeah, send me an email when you've got something and we'll discuss it further.
Richter
Targetmaster

Postby metalformer » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:08 pm

Motto: ""Life is an Eternal War for Survival!""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Richter wrote:It's never explained. He's like that when he first appears.

I see. Thanks anyway.:?
Richter wrote:You should check out IDW's Comics, they're awesome!!!

Will do, whenever I have the chance!
Cyber-Kun wrote:Oh dear... you're very behind then. If you want to catch up, its all in TPB.

Tell me about it! I have been on a HELL of financial and family tribulations that prevented me from indulge myself on my favorite hobbies. :-(
metalformer
Minibot
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Cyber-Kun » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:21 pm

metalformer wrote:
Richter wrote:It's never explained. He's like that when he first appears.

I see. Thanks anyway.:?
Richter wrote:You should check out IDW's Comics, they're awesome!!!

Will do, whenever I have the chance!
Cyber-Kun wrote:Oh dear... you're very behind then. If you want to catch up, its all in TPB.

Tell me about it! I have been on a HELL of financial and family tribulations that prevented me from indulge myself on my favorite hobbies. :-(

Well, if you ever do get the chance, all of IDW's Transformers (the G! stuff) is collected in these TPBs:
Infiltration, Escalation and Stormbringer and the first volume of Spotlight.
recent acquisitions: TFA Black Arachnia, Ratchet & Leader Megatron, Movie Stockade
Cyber-Kun
Headmaster Jr

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MUDFLAP Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete w/ Cyber Key v6t7 2005 231101A"
MUDFLAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ONLAUGHT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Bruticus 2016 230903A"
ONLAUGHT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON