This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

$5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008!

Postby JTKranix » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:05 pm

That's right, I found a manufacturer's coupon in a 12 pack of Pepsi that expires on June 30th, 2008!

TFPEPSI
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Brainmaster
News Credits: 17
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Re: $5 off $25+ at hasbrotoyshop.com - EXPIRES 06-30-2008!

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:38 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
JTKranix wrote:That's right, I found a manufacturer's coupon in a 12 pack of Pepsi that expires on June 30th, 2008!

TFPEPSI

Thanks for the heads up. Front paged man. I saw your other pics too, thanks for those as well.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:44 pm

Cool, I hope they don't catch on to the time limit. I was there the other day, and they had nill, but still, it's good to know!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby bran10 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:19 pm

Yeah i got tht coupon I believe from moutain dew? aww I coulda gotten front paged again! but I forogot to post it up.
bran10
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 6

Postby King Grimrob » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:07 pm

hmm.
that makes my THIRD Pepsi Hasbrotoyshop.com coupon.

I've got two I've already cut out like that but unfortunately HTS doesn't have anything of what I want (not anymore, I'm looking at you SDCC Rodimus and Pepsi Prime).
King Grimrob
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:55 pm

And they still don't ship to Canada!!!!!
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:23 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
JTKranix wrote:That's right, I found a manufacturer's coupon in a 12 pack of Pepsi that expires on June 30th, 2008!

TFPEPSI

It's also in the 24-can Cubes.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:30 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon

TFPEPSI

It's also in the 24-can Cubes. Proof: a scan of the coupon sans legal stuff. I admit that it's not all that good, but I think its still worth posting.
Attachments
scan_7825221411_1.jpg
This is off the piece of cardboard dividing the cans in the Cube-thingie.
scan_7825221411_1.jpg (54.76 KiB) Viewed 7896 times
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Wes Crayon » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:03 am

I heart you, JTKranix. ;;)
Wes Crayon
Vehicon

Postby Flux Convoy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:16 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I wish the site actually had ANY TF's I wanted to buy right now much less $25 worth.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby darth reven » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:21 am

wow thats a long time i think the 2008 cartoon may have finshed by then
darth reven
Minibot

Postby Zeds » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:31 am

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
NuclearConvoy wrote:And they still don't ship to Canada!!!!!

That does suck. We need Hasbro Canada to have an online store. Not even Walmart CANADA has an online store! Head into the 21st century people! I am thankful that I have a brother in the US that I can ship to so I can take advantage of this code.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby DorkimusPrime » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:54 am

HTS is proof, in my mind, that Hasbro is having movie production issues and really is sending out back stock to stores.

That said, this coupon is pretty awesome and I intend to use it a couple of times before it expires. :)
DorkimusPrime
Targetmaster

Postby stocky » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:47 am

I had SDCC Rodimus in my cart the day he came out, but when I went to check out, he was unavailable, so I wound up not be able to get him. I tried for hours last year to get Nemesis Prime, but wound up having to get him of of ebay. My experience with hasbrotoyshop.com has been very disappointing, and has led me to one conclusion -- I will NEVER purchase anything from their website again. EVER.
stocky
Micromaster

Postby Flux Convoy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:09 am

stocky wrote:I had SDCC Rodimus in my cart the day he came out, but when I went to check out, he was unavailable, so I wound up not be able to get him. I tried for hours last year to get Nemesis Prime, but wound up having to get him of of ebay. My experience with hasbrotoyshop.com has been very disappointing, and has led me to one conclusion -- I will NEVER purchase anything from their website again. EVER.

That's a pretty harsh conclusion to come to considering the circumstances. Everyone had trouble getting Nemesis Prime from HTS. If they say they didn't they're lying. I had to call my order in and I was confirmed several times for him but I still waited on the edge of my seat like many others did. Rodimus on the other hand, actually made it up for sale on the actual website unlike Nemesis Prime. Oh, he did eventually in the middle of the night a couple weeks later, but still promptly and quietly sold out. The thing is, Rodimus sold out so fast your head would spin. I've bought from HTS a few times since they opened the store and despite the SDCC Exclusives, I've yet to have any problem with them whatsoever.
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Postby stocky » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:15 pm

Flux Convoy wrote:
stocky wrote:I had SDCC Rodimus in my cart the day he came out, but when I went to check out, he was unavailable, so I wound up not be able to get him. I tried for hours last year to get Nemesis Prime, but wound up having to get him of of ebay. My experience with hasbrotoyshop.com has been very disappointing, and has led me to one conclusion -- I will NEVER purchase anything from their website again. EVER.

That's a pretty harsh conclusion to come to considering the circumstances. Everyone had trouble getting Nemesis Prime from HTS. If they say they didn't they're lying. I had to call my order in and I was confirmed several times for him but I still waited on the edge of my seat like many others did. Rodimus on the other hand, actually made it up for sale on the actual website unlike Nemesis Prime. Oh, he did eventually in the middle of the night a couple weeks later, but still promptly and quietly sold out. The thing is, Rodimus sold out so fast your head would spin. I've bought from HTS a few times since they opened the store and despite the SDCC Exclusives, I've yet to have any problem with them whatsoever.
stocky
Micromaster

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:17 am

stocky wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out your point here by posting a qoute I obviously wrote in response to yours which I quoted. I assume you wanted to make a point and forgot.
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:58 am

The only thing they have that I want is SDCC Menasor, and he's at a decent 19.99 as compared to BBTS 39.99...but they dont ship to me and I dont want to cave on the price and buy from bbts or ebay...
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230080 114B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230420 (CA) Gonzales"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H 1:10 modern icon Dynamite Comics DEC220626 3H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230458 7J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #6 Cvr Q LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAR230509 6Q (CA) Conner"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #6 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr D 1:10 RI IDW Comics 2023 JUL231258 5D Williams"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #148 Cvr E 1:50 RI IDW Comics 2024 DEC231064 148E (CA) Eastman (W) Campbell"
TMNT #148 Cvr E 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #5 Cvr B IDW Comics DEC221445 5B (CA) Verdugo"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #128 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220432 128RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Whalen"
TMNT #128 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED HYPERFORCE #1 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 1C"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics NOV220378 2F Eastman + Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #21 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210472 21RI 211026A (CA) Lee"
USAGI YOJIMBO #21 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr J 1:20 Dynamite Comics JUL230287 3J (CA) Moss 231222R"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #29 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221572 29RI (W/A) Sakai (CA) Cullum"
USAGI YOJIMBO #29 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON