This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: Two is Company

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: Two is Company

Postby Richter » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:07 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that this project is not in any way officially affiliated with either IDW Publishing or Hasbro. They're just some short stories crafted by your fellow Transformers enthusiasts.

That being said, everyone is welcome to leave comments and whatnot regarding the posted stories. Just bear in mind that no one has been paid for this work. These stories are the result of people taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love.

This week we present "Two is Company", written and colored by Alex Leece (aka Matrix) with artwork by Nick Llewllyn.

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Postby Moonbase2 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:24 am

Hey, this is pretty good! Kup is one of my favorite spotlights. Poor Outback! :grin:
Moonbase2
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby Duke of Luns » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:10 am

Haven't been able to read any Spotlights yet, so I can't really fathom the full effect of this story. The art is really good though, and it's another nice piece overall.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Moonbase2 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:44 am

Duke of Luns wrote:Haven't been able to read any Spotlights yet, so I can't really fathom the full effect of this story. The art is really good though, and it's another nice piece overall.

I really recommend the Kup Spotlight. I've enjoyed all of the Spotlights, but this one was especially good.
Moonbase2
Godmaster

Postby Great Atlas » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:47 pm

Motto: "Don't worry, I got it all under control"
Weapon: Twin Swords
Spotlight Jup cracked me up a bit, because it just funny to see how crazy he had become.

Nice mosaic btw!
Great Atlas
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Hotrod » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:49 pm

This is now my favorite piece so far. Everthing has been awesome so far, but this one just took it to a whole new level.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:59 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Kup, being my favorite Transformer, is the only Spotlight I've picked up. This one's a favorite, just because of the obvious tie-in.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Starscream227 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Everyone loves Kup! But, then there is that stupid
deer...
TFWIKI wrote:According to Hasbro, toys that represent flying characters are given more stringent drop tests and rounded/collapsible bits, as children (and the kind of adults who buy Transformers, actually) are more prone to throwing these figures around or ramming them into things (or people).
Starscream227
Fuzor

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:25 pm

Starscream227 wrote:Everyone loves Kup! But, then there is that stupid
deer...

What stupid deer? Did the old mech run some deer over? Bambi's mom, maybe?

Dunno if this is the place for it, but since this is a Kup story, I'll ask anyway: Why isn't TFC-20 Kup & Wheelie listed here? Not that big a deal, I'm just curious.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby OptimusShr » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:06 pm

Duke of Luns wrote:Haven't been able to read any Spotlights yet, so I can't really fathom the full effect of this story. The art is really good though, and it's another nice piece overall.

Dude, you have to read Spotlight: Kup. It is made of awesome.

In fact read all the Spotlight issues. They tie in nicely with the main story and have great development for the characters.
OptimusShr
Fuzor

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:26 pm

I luurve the Kup Spotlight, one of the best things IDW has done, both story and artwise. The fact this ties into it, and the art is tapping the same vein, makes it my favourite so far!
Hope we get a few more like this!
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:32 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Outback's looking quite a bit healthier there.

Nicely done, very nicely done.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:44 pm

That was just a pure taste of Kup!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby magnusupreme » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:55 pm

this is probaly my favorite "transformers: mosaic" comic
My GT is SaberBurst, if you wanna add me, message me first.
magnusupreme
Fuzor

Postby Matrix. » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:14 pm

I'm so happy you like it!

Thanks all. ^^
Matrix.
Fuzor

Postby Moonbase2 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Matrix. wrote:I'm so happy you like it!

Thanks all. ^^

You're welcome. Thanks for sharing it!
Moonbase2
Godmaster

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:57 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
great piece! - thanks!
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby bairdduvessa » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:16 pm

neat
I don't really exist
bairdduvessa
Micromaster

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:12 pm

How ironic since Outback was eventually turned into a pile of scary looking scrap. I just love these things! They should all be compiled into a book someday......it'd be much more convenient. Yay!
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:00 am

Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:How ironic since Outback was eventually turned into a pile of scary looking scrap. I just love these things! They should all be compiled into a book someday......it'd be much more convenient. Yay!

Yeah, IDW should buy them and compile them into a one-shot.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby lodelco » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:21 pm

I've heard Chris Ryall say they'll be publishing some of the Mosaics in the main comics.

http://forum.idwpublishing.com/viewtopic.php?t=2192
lodelco
Fuzor

Postby Richter » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:18 pm

lodelco wrote:I've heard Chris Ryall say they'll be publishing some of the Mosaics in the main comics.

http://forum.idwpublishing.com/viewtopic.php?t=2192

There are plans being made to print some of these, but they're still just plans at this point.
Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Postby soundwave13c » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
very very good :-)
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON