This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Sports Label Starscream Pictures

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More Sports Label Starscream Pictures

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:46 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nike Swoosh, Decepticon Symbol, red, black and white... thick eyebrows...

Of course that description must make you think Starscream right?

Apparently that's what the folks creating the Sports Label brand Megatron repaint are thinking. While there has been no official word yet either on name, or even if this repaint will be released, there is another auction up, which shows a much clearer picture of the head, and it's the same one. Not surprising seeing as how the Convoy repaint did not have any new parts either.

If you want to see some new pics, check out the auction here.

Time for me to go grab a new set of NIKEs!!! Collectors, we'll let you know in the Seibertron.com Toy News Section when everyone can grab this new NIKE TF when more is known about release date, availability, etc.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Starscream227 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:49 am

That's...really lame. Almost as lame as the G1 Target Starscream.
I bought that, but I'll pass on this.
TFWIKI wrote:According to Hasbro, toys that represent flying characters are given more stringent drop tests and rounded/collapsible bits, as children (and the kind of adults who buy Transformers, actually) are more prone to throwing these figures around or ramming them into things (or people).
Starscream227
Fuzor

Postby megatroptimus » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:49 am

Easy pass. Prime and Megatron are the only ones worth buying.
megatroptimus

Postby NightFall » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:01 am

I don't think any of the NIKE Transformers worth buying or collecting. At least Starscream looks like Starscream, but yes all NIKE Transformers are a easy pass for me.
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Postby Archanubis » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:03 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Megaplex, anyone?
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Leonardo » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:19 am

That's poor.
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Redimus » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:27 am

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Wow, that's uncanny, it looks almost, but not entirly, completly unlike any starscream ever.

Yuck.

Passed on the others.
Will pass on this.
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby MegaDave » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:35 am

Weapon: Turret Gun
how exactly is it starsream really - megatron repainted in a thrust like colour-scheme do not say starscream to me
MegaDave
Combiner
Buy from MegaDave on eBay

Postby Chaoslock » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:52 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Pathetic... Ow... my head hurts... And the makers of this line only got left feet?
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Blurrz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:09 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Agrh.. the Canopy reminds me of Beast Wars Prowl.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:20 pm

I like these toys, but I do not like this figure. Making new figures this easy is just an invitation for these companies to get lazier!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Amelie » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:01 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
I wouldn't buy this toy if someone threatened to cut my penis off. :|

There is a point, I think, when a marketing gimick (transforming toys) becomes blatant corporate cynicism.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1

Postby Sunstar » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:25 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Ugh, pass.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:14 pm

I'd take this iteration of Starscream over the movie version anyday.

I dont really like the laziness of this repaint, they could of at least thrown a new head on or something, but since I was unable to get either Prime or Megatron, If I can grab this guy for a decent price I will.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:06 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
NightFall wrote:I don't think any of the NIKE Transformers worth buying or collecting. At least Starscream looks like Starscream, but yes all NIKE Transformers are a easy pass for me.

How? My description was meant as sarcasm, as black, red, and white/grey, are never Starscream's colors (together and in this look), and the head...

Why not just call him Lavatron, or Burnatron...something that indicates it is simply a repaint, like Marine Convoy (was that the name of the repaint?).

Hell, I bet if you called it Galvatron you'd be a lot closer than Starscream.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Firepower: 8

Postby D-340 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:40 pm

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Yeah, this is crap.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster

Postby Auto Bot » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:10 am

I wish they could at least use a new head sculp.
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
NEW!
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
NEW!
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
NEW!
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTATE Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
NEW!
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS23 DEEP COVER Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS23 DEEP COVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
NEW!
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230920A"
NEW!
SERGEANT KUP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230809A"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Orthia 2018 230903A"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON