This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Fanatical "Transformers" Episode up on YouTube

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Fanatical "Transformers" Episode up on YouTube

Postby AutobotJazz » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:24 pm

Motto: "I do it my way: with style."
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
The Canadian series Fanatical talks Transformers in one of their latest episodes. The episode can be seen on YouTube. The episode has been broken down and uploaded in three parts.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
AutobotJazz
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 104
Watch AutobotJazz on YouTube

Postby Skowl » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Yeah, I saw it on TVtropolis last week. It's kinda cool. Ben Yee's interviews were the best part, he's got alot of good insight.

Wish they would have talked to more Transfans, two isn't really enough. Still, thumbs up!
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Wheeljack35 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:45 pm

I had seen these on TFormers earlier today

I liked them and found them very entertaining

It was cool to see Ben Yee
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:57 pm

This is all realy cool!

I can relate to these guys so much it's not even funny. Like the show and tell, I don't do some thing like that, but when I go to another collectors house they show me their's, when they come here...

Case in point my friend Mike is a huge Veratech fan, and just recently he saw the fraction of my collection that isn't packed up yet and he was floored.

Now I realy can't wait to finish moving so I can set all my shelves back up and let the story continue in a new land, as this one is used up by battle(I'm actually moving because my collection outgrew this place). See what the main and sub factions do with the space they are being transported to.

Like they said, it's not about keeping these guys in a box, they are characters, and to me should function as such.

But still, I have to ask, why did the guy who get married fill that one cabinet with worthless silverware, while he has so many great bots on the back of the shelf :???:

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Shin Getter Robo » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:06 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:Case in point my friend Mike is a huge Veratech fan

What?
Shin Getter Robo

Postby SoulOfPrimus » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:59 pm

Mr. Beast wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Case in point my friend Mike is a huge Veratech fan

What?

He might mean Robotech. Their TF's were called Veratech Fighters.
SoulOfPrimus
Micromaster

Postby Kayevcee » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:19 pm

Veritech, wasn't it?

Anyway- Ben Yee seems like a really nice bloke. Was quite impressed by the other fella's long-suffering other half, too :)

-Nick
Kayevcee
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby BingoBrown » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:58 pm

That was a cool program. Very interesting. Amazing to see their collections. Makes mine seem tiny in comparison. Can't believe that the one superfan (not Ben) hasn't been to a Convention yet.
BingoBrown
Mini-Con

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:07 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Yeah, I caught it last week. Great ep.

And I think its surprisong how Ben mentions the Beast Wars profile books (at least, that's what I think "four issue series of all these Transformers profiles" translates into). I say its surprising because this is the first time in six months I've actually heard anything about it. (Then again, since this appears to have been filmed prior to Botcon 06, back when this series actually was still on the radar, I think it's a bit premature to think that it's still coming out. I mean, it's been nearly a year since it was first announced, and what have we heard about it since?)

Also, not meaning to be pessimistic here, but...

*starts counting down the minutes till it's taken down*
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby kary » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:55 pm

holy **** ... too many transformers... LOL
kary

Postby Autobobby1 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:40 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
And my dad thought that I must have every Transformer ever made. Then he saw that.

That was pretty good, and it makes me want to go to BotCon...
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
Autobobby1
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Predaprince » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:45 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Good to see Ben there.

If there is something TF-related that I can't find in the databases or forums here, his website in the next place I turn to.
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Wajo357 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:This is all realy cool!
But still, I have to ask, why did the guy who get married fill that one cabinet with worthless silverware, while he has so many great bots on the back of the shelf :???:

Because I'm married, and she needs room for silverware. When we move and get a real china cabinet for the house, that showcase ($25 from ebay) will be mine :)

That showcase is actually the same as the Alternator showcase in the living room behind the low long one.

Also, most of the boxes you see are empty. The figures are out for display.
Wajo357
Mini-Con

Postby Wajo357 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:25 pm

Kayevcee wrote:Veritech, wasn't it?

long-suffering other half

-Nick

I love that! :D
Wajo357
Mini-Con

Postby Wajo357 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:28 pm

BingoBrown wrote:That was a cool program. Very interesting. Amazing to see their collections. Makes mine seem tiny in comparison. Can't believe that the one superfan (not Ben) hasn't been to a Convention yet.

I plan on going this year since its relatively close to NY.

Since I'm an orthodox Jew, I can't do much on Saturday and therefore taking such a long expensive trip during school or work for half a day Friday and a Sunday wasn't worth it.

This year I have distant relatives nearby, so it will help.
Wajo357
Mini-Con

Postby Wajo357 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:36 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:(Then again, since this appears to have been filmed prior to Botcon 06, back when this series actually was still on the radar, I think it's a bit premature to think that it's still coming out. I mean, it's been nearly a year since it was first announced, and what have we heard about it since?)

Actually, my segment was filmed this year (thanksgiving) and aired about 2/3 weeks ago for the first time.

I hope it doesn't get taken down:
1) Peacepoint doesn't have the a team large enough to go after people who post online
2) There are other Fanatical shows on youtube that haven't been taken down
3) I have written permission (through email) that I can make copies. I consider youtube a copy.
4) You can download any youtube videos using http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php and not worry if it will be taken down.
Wajo357
Mini-Con

Postby proximus » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Motto: "The more you know, the less you don't know.

Find me and my photos on Instagram @doctor_decepticon"
Intense, but there is no way in living hell that the girl i'm seeing would ever let me play TF's theme at my wedding haha...I may have to transform her right out of my life lol.

The more you know, the less you don't know
proximus
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby BingoBrown » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:00 pm

Wajo357 wrote:I plan on going this year since its relatively close to NY.

Since I'm an orthodox Jew, I can't do much on Saturday and therefore taking such a long expensive trip during school or work for half a day Friday and a Sunday wasn't worth it.

Oh, sorry, didn't even think about the whole Sabbath issue. Anyway, enjoy your first trip this year, I'm sure you'll have fun.
BingoBrown
Mini-Con

Postby Wajo357 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:09 pm

BingoBrown wrote:
Wajo357 wrote:I plan on going this year since its relatively close to NY.

Oh, sorry, didn't even think about the whole Sabbath issue. Anyway, enjoy your first trip this year, I'm sure you'll have fun.

no problem
thanks
Wajo357
Mini-Con

Postby Myriagon » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:39 am

BingoBrown wrote:That was a cool program. Very interesting. Amazing to see their collections. Makes mine seem tiny in comparison. Can't believe that the one superfan (not Ben) hasn't been to a Convention yet.

well i havent been to a convention yet :sad:
Myriagon
Micromaster

Postby Tazirai » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:11 am

Was wanting to see this thanks for the links.
Tazirai
Micromaster

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230206 1C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210225 1A MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr I Symbol FOIL Gold Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1I"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr N 1:15 black light Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240118 2N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr L 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240199 3L (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL239635 3C (CA)Smith"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics MAR230302 4C MOTU Ossio"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr D 1:10 virgin foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249151"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr G Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240194 3G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr V FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249138 3V (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr L FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230215 1L (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr P 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240120 2P (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr T 1:30 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240207 3T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON