This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS: THE SCORE cover art is online

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

TRANSFORMERS: THE SCORE cover art is online

Postby TheKnightShift » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:03 pm

TheKnightShift
Minibot
News Credits: 9

Postby Decatron » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:53 pm

Motto: "This is your end."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Great! Too bad no backside pic listing the tracks though.
Decatron
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Skowl » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:40 pm

Front Paged and credited! If the site can stay alive long enough for me to get this posted...
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Darth Bombshell » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:09 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
I bet sales of this thing just skyrocketed.

And on that note...

I! WANT! IT! NOW! :grin:
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Autobotspitfire » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:15 pm

cool, the score was great in the movie. the autobot arival score was awesome, made a great movie better.
Autobotspitfire
Mini-Con

Postby Liege Evilmus » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:52 pm

You can tell they put alot of thought into this

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby JazZeke » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:44 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I love that poster! Woulda made more sense to give it the Megatron head though, no matter how ugly it is. At least then it would have matched up with the soundtrack cover.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby metalformer » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:45 pm

Motto: ""Life is an Eternal War for Survival!""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
:grin: Looks gorgeous! :grin: Since I couldn't get the TF:TM (is it still available?) I might get this one.

But I'd read something about a possible double CD version. Should I wait for that version or should I get this one? :???:
metalformer
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:53 pm

And they had to choose one of the most boring pieces of art related to movie as possible didnt they.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Tramp » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:02 am

JazZeke wrote:I love that poster! Woulda made more sense to give it the Megatron head though, no matter how ugly it is. At least then it would have matched up with the soundtrack cover.

Actually, if you think about it, it makes more sense for Prime to be on the cover of this one, That way it truely is a matched set. Think about them loke book ends each showing the leaders of their respective armies. Heads and tails, good and evil, Prime and Megatron, Two sides of the coin; two CDs with two covers that compliment one another. Megatron on the sound track Prime on the score. It's perfect syncronicity.
Tramp

Postby Skowl » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 am

Tramp wrote:
JazZeke wrote:I love that poster! Woulda made more sense to give it the Megatron head though, no matter how ugly it is. At least then it would have matched up with the soundtrack cover.

Actually, if you think about it, it makes more sense for Prime to be on the cover of this one, two CDs with two covers that compliment one another. Megatron on the sound track Prime on the score. It's perfect syncronicity.

Except Prime is already on the other Soundtrack cover, it would make no sense to have two different soundtracks with the exact same cover. You're just gonna get people confused for nothing.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Ultra Magnus » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:10 am

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
Gotta Get this... The Score music for this movie was SO awesome!
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Skullgrin140 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:43 am

Must...Have..Score!!!!!
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster

Postby Wheeljack35 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:57 pm

NICE
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Bouncy X » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:31 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

i was right, i predicted this would be the cover in that last score post.....go me

yes its a sad, petty little victory but i feel smart...leave me alone..lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby ErrantTransformation » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Looks awesome. Just wish they'd post up the backside or the insert stuff.
ErrantTransformation
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Sonray » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:26 pm

So whens it out?
Sonray
City Commander

Postby Golgo13:Professional » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:55 pm

Never really like that picture myself, but i don't care; at least were finally getting the score.
Who and what I am I hide from the enemy

Golgo13:Professional
Micromaster

Postby Rocky87 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:52 am

Amazon.com posted track listings for the score. Check it out:

1. Autobots
2. Decepticons
3. All Spark
4. Deciphering the Signal
5. Frenzy
6. Optimus
7. Bumblebee
8. Soccent Attack
9. Sam at the Lake
10. Skorponok
11. Cybertron
12. Arrival to Earth
13. Witwicky
14. Downtown Battle
15. Sector 7
16. Bumblebee Captured
17. You're a Soldier Now
18. Sam on the Roof
19. Optimus vs. Megatron
20. No Sacrifice, No Victory

And these are legit. If you don't believe me, look here: http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Stev ... 241&sr=1-1

Awesomeness.
Rocky87
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON