This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

No Go on the Transformers and Terminator Crossover Comic?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

No Go on the Transformers and Terminator Crossover Comic?

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Apparently all is not as it seemed with the rumoured Transformers and Terminator Crossover Comic.

Chris Ryall himself has posted on the IDW Forums the following reply to the rumours:

if this ever came to pass, it wouldn't, either. But keep in mind this was mentioned at a rumor site. There's no deal in place, but people have been talking about this one from the start, simply because Simon Furman is writing both books. I think it'd be cool and feel organic to what we've been doing for that reason, but there's nothing signed or scheduled, it's just talk, the same way the JLA one was a year ago.

So for now it seems the rumour was just a rumour. The Seibertron News team will keep you up to date if any developments occur.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:44 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
I know the site was acting up, but there's no way you could have missed this.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby JazZeke » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Y'know, I wouldn't have minded a post-G1 story where the Earth-centric Autobots like Jazz and Hound return to Earth only to find the human race enslaved by machines and the Earth turned into a war zone. It would make for a very interesting character-exploring story, with them wondering if they should help the human race or not interfere with what would probably be construed by Cybertronian scientists (like Jetfire) as the planet's "natural evolution."
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:01 pm

Off topic, but...why aren't rumors called Sludge Reports anymore? i found it more entertaining that way....oh well. Too bad for this...or is it a good thing?
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Supreme Convoy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:46 pm

Damn... I thought this crossover would have been sweet!
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby j-man » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:50 am

forget this, i want to see a real battle...Robotech vs TF...sizes are mostly even...one controlled by humans and the other by spark...who will win....

Even Gundam vs TF is good enough too....
j-man
Mini-Con

Postby Deadpool. » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:17 am

Gundam vs Tf will be interesting.
There are Gundams which have a MA and a MS mode.
It'll be more evenly matched that way.
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby King Starscream89 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:44 am

so you mean that optimus wont be uploading 500 megabytes of fist into skynets cpu
Leadership is an easy job all you need is to be strong and have people who are devoted to you
King Starscream89
Minibot

Postby Liege Evilmus » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:17 am

In the long run this is probably for the best.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Jazz_4 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:43 am

of course this wont happen because a tf/terminator crossover would be retarded.
Jazz_4
Mini-Con

Postby Kryptoniteking » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:46 am

Hip-hip-hooray!
Spectacular Spider-man is a better written, better animated show and has a better theme song... Hands down!
Kryptoniteking
Mini-Con

Postby Matt D » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:44 am

In the second Joe Vs TF crossover by DDP, some Cobras were sent into the future were the world had been enslaved but the decepticons, and Ratchet was the only good Autobot left.

I don't think Terminators and Transformers would mix well at all.
Matt D
Micromaster

Postby megatroptimus » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:09 am

That'd be a good idea to separate real news from rumors. How about a "rumor mills" section?
megatroptimus

Postby Cyber-Kun » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:55 am

Probably for the best, after seeing the Avengers/TRansformers, I'm really hesitant of any crossover
recent acquisitions: TFA Black Arachnia, Ratchet & Leader Megatron, Movie Stockade
Cyber-Kun
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON