This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers / New Avengers #4 Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers / New Avengers #4 Preview

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:11 pm

IGN.com has put up 6 previews pages, as well as the cover for Marvel's Transformers/New Avengers Crossover.

The previews have a large focus on one of the Avengers taking on Megatron himself.

Who is it? Check out IGN's Preview Page for more details.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:27 pm

Thank You Spider-Man for finnaly giving us a good cover for at least one of these issues!

To bad the following pages didn't continue in suit :?

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby MYoung23 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:06 pm

The Iron Man vs Megatron fight might be the only saving grace to this debacle.
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby megatroptimus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:57 pm

I love that series... Or at least the idea of that series, I hope we will get more in the future...
megatroptimus

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:40 am

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
This is awesome. I'm a minor fan of the avengers and I do love crossovers. The art and script is really spot on here.
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby Calvatron » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:34 am

I'll admit that this is getting better, but too little too late. I feel like idw would have done a better job on this. Including for avengers fans. Marvel just seems to do its thing and be very stiff about adapting for inter-company styles. However, iron man has been the single coolest thing about this cross over. This looks like it could be alright. Though i'm a little tire of the "megatron's just a robot' routine. Especially from heros. That sort of thinking is why they're saying it in the first place. If every non-TF hero can only see him as a robot, he must be the greatest villain ever. Almost every hero he meets loses sight of what it means to be one. (Sarcasm ends here :grin: )
Calvatron
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Hans » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:27 am

I really hope this is the last crossover. The GI Joe ones were bad, but this is just terrible. I'm a completist, so I do buy it... but sometimes I hate myself for doing so...
Hans
Fuzor
News Credits: 8

Postby jgilkinson » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:55 am

i love that cover
jgilkinson
Pretender

Postby Sarri » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:45 pm

I hate IGN, it's just too difficult to get past that advertisment page.
Sarri
Fuzor

Postby uranimusprime » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:20 pm

Yeah this series has been so BLAH. Not good. Keep Marvel the F**K away from TF!!!!
uranimusprime
Mini-Con

Postby Livnjes2144 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:07 pm

That is an awesome cover. Too bad this series is so stiff and bland. It has alot of great ingredients, but it doesn't seem to blend them right. I'm all for in-team tension, but the Cap-Cage-Wolvie tension was just kind of annoying in issue 1. Eh. I hope they do try this crossover again, and I hope they do some better characterizations. Sigh.
Livnjes2144
Mini-Con

Postby Creature SH » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:13 pm

That is one huge Megatron on the cover.
Creature SH
Targetmaster

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spychanger W.A.R.S. Transformers RID Spy Changers complete WARS 2001 230821A"
Spychanger W.A.R.S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCRACKER Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2006 230719A"
THUNDERCRACKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SEA MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
SEA MINI-CON TEAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERHAUL Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s9d7 2005 231102A"
OVERHAUL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 210811A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron Defense complete 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Cybertron SPEED PLANET MAP catalog poster 2005"
Transformers Cyber ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427D **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAKEDOWN Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s5f3 2005 231102A"
BRAKEDOWN Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON